Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: On a 1-5 Scale, how much do you care about Horyang's story?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 (I care deeply.)

1 5.88%
  • 4 (I definitely care.)

12 70.59%
  • 3 (I care...I guess.)

3 17.65%
  • 2 (meh.)

0 0%
  • 1 (I don't care at all.)

1 5.88%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 121 & 122 Review

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 121 & 122 Review

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I'm astonished by what SIU can do, as drawing an acceptable stick figure is leagues beyond my talent.

But what I was always taught that art is about relaying intent. For example, if you draw a picture of a "table", you want people to look at that picture and think "this is a table". As long as they can do that it's a success. If you want them to think of a "specific type of table" then the artwork has to step it up in order to more effectively relay that. Comics step that all the way up to relaying a "complex story." How well was the intent of chapters are relayed through the artwork is the only thing that's really important. Detail, lighting, and such is only really important as tools for helping to do that

I don't consider perfection photorealisim or anything like that. It's when the artwork helps tell the author's story seamlessly. To me that's the threshold for perfection.
    that great to know what your stand point on art and we both agree that TOG is a masterpiece of work right ?

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

As for irregulars it's certainly plausible that some have been killed along the way but I doubt there have been all that many. As abc1233 said, Headon came out and said it's been a while since he's let anybody in and if they were more common you'd thing FUG would be collecting an army of them.
    This

To undertand that it's a very uncommon event, we can ook at Yuri reaction.
    Yuri was aware of Baam entrance when he got in, it means that Headon isn't the only one to "be informed" of an irregular arrival.

I'm not sure, but I think that Yuri states herself that it's the first irregular since Mazino.

So if Headon was failing another irregulars, the rest(at least some high ups) of the tower would be aware of that;

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Master of the tower won't fail ^^ are there no spoilers or even a chapter this Week?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2