Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply

Thread: What if Juha and the Soul King are two beings of the same entity

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Harshavardhan's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Juha and the Soul King are two beings of the same entity

I am like on a threading spree today. But along with my train of thoughts, I came about with the theory below.

So many years back, there could have been a single super strong person who along with his sub ordinates took care of what soul society is doing now. He is somewhat divine like there so strong that he was unshakable and incomparable in power. But he had a twist of thoughts, one side of his wanting to kill all the hollows for their wretched nature and other wanting to preserve the balance. Due to this constant fight withain him he split his soul into two beings one the Soul King(Balance is the 11th commandment) and the other Juha(Kill some Hollow Bitches). Thus bringing about the spark between Shinigami and Quincies. Finally Juha and SoulK bind and Juhas personality takes over and an all out fight between Ichigo and Fusion Soul Juha.

And one more theory though not related to the upper one. What if the Soul King was the master mind behind all these plots and he really is the real final main villain of this Arc. Juha could be SoulK's second in command.Due to some reason there was some fight between them and Juha is trying to take his revenge back. Juha must have been so betrayed by SoulK that he is trying to destroy SoulK's entire legacy. Finally Juha reaches SoulK and the reveal is made that the SoulK and the Zero Squad are the real antagonists. So (Shinigamis+Quincies+Hollows)*Remaining vs SoulK and Zero Squad. Or SoulK separate and everyone vs Him.

Cause this being the final arc I guess there really has to be some over the level twist in the plot. Juha cant be the real villain.
    "It is sky... That allows the cloud to move about freely"
    --Harshavardhan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What if Juha and the Soul King are two beings of the same entity

One thing that you need to write to even get me interested: what, in the manga, do you base this off of? Because we don't know jack shit about Soul King, apart from his appearance and Urahara calling him a "lynchpin".

And this reminds me a bit of Nameless Namek splitting into Kami and Piccolo in Dragon Ball.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really see how we can make an argument for juhabach really being anything to the soul king. I mean, he has never really shown anything that makes him any sort of transcendental or divine being to begin with. Juhabach is the origin of the quincy however that is not because he created them in any way.... he simply boned a lot in the past and he has this many descendants today. Well, it is weird that juhabach just happens to be the origin of the quincy if we consider that quincy are a direct opposite to shinigami souls... However I don't see how that necessarily makes him a divine being. Was juhabach really the first quincy? If he was not actually the first quincy then something must have happened to those who preceded him... Perhaps he killed them all and started his own empire with him as a god? If he really was the first quincy then it probably does mean there is something special to his origin however it does not necessarily mean he is divine. Perhaps juhabach was created by the soul king alongside other types of souls?

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    One thing that you need to write to even get me interested: what, in the manga, do you base this off of? Because we don't know jack shit about Soul King, apart from his appearance and Urahara calling him a "lynchpin".

And this reminds me a bit of Nameless Namek splitting into Kami and Piccolo in Dragon Ball.

This is just base this off a simple thing, we dont know anything about Soul King. So we can make as many assumptions we want. I made my assumption on it. Also since this being the last arc, I guessed that adding some twist at the end or somewhere before about the main villain would be good. And why do u want bases?? I just told at the start that this is my theory pal.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't really see how we can make an argument for juhabach really being anything to the soul king. I mean, he has never really shown anything that makes him any sort of transcendental or divine being to begin with. Juhabach is the origin of the quincy however that is not because he created them in any way.... he simply boned a lot in the past and he has this many descendants today. Well, it is weird that juhabach just happens to be the origin of the quincy if we consider that quincy are a direct opposite to shinigami souls... However I don't see how that necessarily makes him a divine being. Was juhabach really the first quincy? If he was not actually the first quincy then something must have happened to those who preceded him... Perhaps he killed them all and started his own empire with him as a god? If he really was the first quincy then it probably does mean there is something special to his origin however it does not necessarily mean he is divine. Perhaps juhabach was created by the soul king alongside other types of souls?
    One thing i dont feel right is giving too much hype to Soul King and introducing the villain rite at front of the arc like with Aizen. Seems there is some bigger twist waiting some time later..

But i should give it to 0Xellos, I first thought that it feels likeDBZ nameless Namaek and why go to DBZ it felt like Stark's story itself.
    --Harshavardhan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If you read back through the threads, you'll see that I've already theorized that the Soul King and Juhabach may have once been a single being that split into halves (which is why the Shinigami and Quincy are "polar opposites" of each other); it's kinda like splitting salt water into acid and alkali!!!

My theory is slightly different from yours, however, in that I believe this single being may have been a Hollow; I based this off the fact that all Pluses have the potential to become Hollows and gain supernatural powers, so it's highly-probable that the Soul King and Juhabach are Hollow-based beings. My theory is that at some point in history, a powerful Menos Grande was formed (possibly a classification beyond VL) that became unstable and thus split into 2 beings; the Soul King and Juhabach. The area of Hueco Mundo surrounding the Menos Grande also split, becoming the Soul Society and the Shattenbreich; in others words, the Menos Grande was split across parallel dimensions!!!

There are several things that tie in with this; for example, if you combine a Shinigami uniform and a Quincy uniform, you would get an Arrancar uniform!!!

I feel that, if this theory is correct, the Soul King and Juhabach may combine back into the Menos Grande, which would be the final antagonist. It's convienient how the Soul Society and the Shattenbreich are merging too; perhaps the combined result will begin to twist into Hueco Mundo, which will give us a hint as to what's happening!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    If you read back through the threads, you'll see that I've already theorized that the Soul King and Juhabach may have once been a single being that split into halves (which is why the Shinigami and Quincy are "polar opposites" of each other); it's kinda like splitting salt water into acid and alkali!!!

My theory is slightly different from yours, however, in that I believe this single being may have been a Hollow; I based this off the fact that all Pluses have the potential to become Hollows and gain supernatural powers, so it's highly-probable that the Soul King and Juhabach are Hollow-based beings. My theory is that at some point in history, a powerful Menos Grande was formed (possibly a classification beyond VL) that became unstable and thus split into 2 beings; the Soul King and Juhabach. The area of Hueco Mundo surrounding the Menos Grande also split, becoming the Soul Society and the Shattenbreich; in others words, the Menos Grande was split across parallel dimensions!!!

There are several things that tie in with this; for example, if you combine a Shinigami uniform and a Quincy uniform, you would get an Arrancar uniform!!!

I feel that, if this theory is correct, the Soul King and Juhabach may combine back into the Menos Grande, which would be the final antagonist. It's convienient how the Soul Society and the Shattenbreich are merging too; perhaps the combined result will begin to twist into Hueco Mundo, which will give us a hint as to what's happening!!!
    Lee you are great. This theory best suites the story and will be really be great if done. All i want is not Juha to be the main antagonist in the final arc of bleach that will be somewhat meeh
    --Harshavardhan

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, so far there are certain parallels between bleach and DB regarding the soul king, the royal palace and whatnot but I really have my doubts about kubo turning juhabach into king picolo. More so, if we are talking about the king at some point in the past being a combination of quincy and shinigami then what about the other types of souls? I also don't buy a menos grande splitting and suddenly shinigami and quincy coming to being. How does that work? In this particular case the whole thing would go as far as a huge hollow being some sort of godlike creator being of the world.Hollows are a type of soul opposite to human, there is no quincy or shinigami to them. I can buy there originally being a single type of soul and it splitting into the 4 types of souls we know today. What I don't buy is a hollow splitting into the 4 types of souls we know today one of which has the ability to turn into a hollow.... If the 4 types of souls are to have a common origin (which I something I think I have written about before) then it would make more sense for the common origin to have been something or someone with the properties of all 4 souls.

Also, juhabach can't be a hollow based being. Juhabach is a quincy, he is the origin of the lot of them. Juhabach being a hollow based being would be directly contradictory with the inherent fear quincy have of hollows and their inability to hollowify at all. At least I have trouble seeing how juhabach can originate from a hollow and yet hollows would be so detrimental to him and his kin. If there was anything hollow-ish about juhabach it would consistently be murdering him. Unless of course juhabach is an hybrid himself.

Also, the shattenbereich can't be anything of the sort. The shattenbereich altogether was created by the quincy within the same space as sereitei. Even if the world used to be one and it suddenly split the shattenbereich is still something that came long after that.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post

That doesn't make it highly probable though.^^

The Espada/arrancar clothes aren't really a mix since most Sternritter wear different looking customized outfits each, all mostly white with a little bit of black belt, as the espada did because that's the only color left from B&W to make their hips stand out.

And all of this:
    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Also, juhabach can't be a hollow based being. Juhabach is a quincy, he is the origin of the lot of them. Juhabach being a hollow based being would be directly contradictory with the inherent fear quincy have of hollows and their inability to hollowify at all. At least I have trouble seeing how juhabach can originate from a hollow and yet hollows would be so detrimental to him and his kin. If there was anything hollow-ish about juhabach it would consistently be murdering him. Unless of course juhabach is an hybrid himself.

Also, the shattenbereich can't be anything of the sort. The shattenbereich altogether was created by the quincy within the same space as sereitei. Even if the world used to be one and it suddenly split the shattenbereich is still something that came long after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harshavardhan View Post
    And why do u want bases?? I just told at the start that this is my theory pal.
    Because you aren't supposed to post fanfics based on ignorance as probable theories. You didn't think this one through.
    Last edited by Schabrak; November 04, 2013 at 11:34 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply