Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

25 31.65%
  • Good

26 32.91%
  • Average

17 21.52%
  • Bad

7 8.86%
  • Terrible

4 5.06%
New Reply
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 614 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    Doesn't matter who dies, because in the end, Obito will betray Madara and do the same thing as Nagato and bring back everyone.
    Exactly what I'm thinking. lol Damn Kishi for making character deaths lame... ever since Nagato brought everyone back it's like character deaths don't even matter anymore.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I think you're misinterpreting two different scenes in the manga.

The first? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/297/11

When Yamato deduces that Sakura loves Naruto. Telling her she loves him was indeed meant to acknowledge that her being supportive of him no matter how little she did was efficient. But how, in any way, does it invalidate her actual feelings or downplay them? Can you honestly say that she can't love him AND feel a sense of self loathing because she wasn't doing enough to help him? One would think that it tears her up inside that she couldn't help the one she was falling for, compounding the guilt and self loathing.

Which is the accurate way to describe this scene.
    The accurate way to describe it is when it's taken in full context with the 2 pages just before it. The argument above does not.

Frist Sakura tries to heal and fails then asks Yamato to teach her his wood jutsu. Salura's failure to heal Naruto
    Second, she rebukes herself for her uselessness and starts crying and Yamato sees it and tries to comfort her by saying it it's feelings and not abilities which matter (which is crap for a ninja) Sakura's downward spiral
    Yamato is trying to comfort Sakura to show that she isn't a failure and not all deeds can be achieved through stremgth. THat is what Kishi is realy saying when you look at the entire passage and not just 1 panel to show you what you want to see which turns out later tp be completely false.

But getting back to the current chapter people are jumping the gun with Naruto/Hina. Hinata makes herself a human shield to a weakened Naruto. Admirable, but not profound. Neji saves both by shielding both. At his deathbed confession he acknowledges Hinata's eforts to help Naruto, emphasizing how Hinata feels about Naruto but it does nothing to advnace Naruto's feelings, if any, to Hinata. Then Neji says Naruto is the caretaker or Hinata, and Neji, and all the ninja of the world. If he had stopped at the first it would have been a ship-comment, but no more than that. It will take several more chaopters and more actions to make this a reality.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In my last post, in the previous page I wrote about Neji's death, now I will write about what happened between Naruto and the others Hyuugas, without posting my comment about Neji's death (I will write what happened between them before Neji's sacrifice).
    In my next posts I will write about the others things that happened in this chapter and my prediction for the next chapter.

I must say that after in the last week I wrote my post about my prediction of what would happen in this chapter, I've come up with (although I did not have the time to write it) than instead of the members of the Akimichi clan, the role of bodyguard of Naruto (while he would give Kurama's chakra to the members of the Akimichi, Yamanaka and Narra clans) could be given from Shikaku to the members of the Hyuuga clan.
    Infact the Hyuga would be perfect to defend Naruto and the others ninja from attacks, because thanks to their jutsu they would be able to repell a great number of attacks.
    However I really liked that Neji and Hiashi together reject the attack of the Juubi, making tell Naruto that Neji is a genius.
    I think it's such a claim is a little forced, it was not that difficult considering there was also the father of Hinata, not to mention that he used the rotation supreme technique already seen several times, I believe infact that Naruto's affirmation would have been better if Neji would have stop the attack without help, in the same way that Hiashi did few pages later http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/14 http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/15.
    But to tell you the truth the think I liked the most in this chapter was this Hinata’s affirmation http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/8.

I liked this because not only that was a Naru-Hina moment (infact Naruto noticed Hinata’s determination), but most importantly because Hinata, Neji and Hiashi are on the same level, as a demonstration that the Hyuuga now are united, there is no anylonger the main branch and the cadet branch (just like Hiashi said to Neji’s father in this war), but most importantly this show that Hinata is not longer considered a failure, but that now she is worthy to be called Hyuuga’s name (just like I will say in the next day perhaps this is one of the reasons for which Neji was killed).
    Against Hinata is opposed Sakura, which she is not even able to avoid the lances of wood alone, infact she is helped by Kakashi.
    In the truth this has not bothered me too much, infact considering that in the last chapter Sakura was hit in the head by a mass of rock, She may be still groggy, so for this reason Kakashi helped her, what bothered me has been her exclamation "Uwah".
    Sakura when Naruto or Sasuke are present becomes useless, even harmful, infact I don't think it is a coincidence that her best performances occurred when none of them were present or at leasts they were not awake.

The phrase of Hiashi when he says that neither Hinata nor Neji's air palm are able to reject all those spears means that both Neji and Hinata had not yet reached the pinnacle of their powers, while on the contrary Hiashi would be able to repell it, his air palm is so strong that he would be able to repell every spears.
    The last thing that I say is that Hinata even is she is crying is very beautiful.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod View Post
    Exactly what I'm thinking. lol Damn Kishi for making character deaths lame... ever since Nagato brought everyone back it's like character deaths don't even matter anymore.
    Hello this is shonen calling, how are you doing?
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    hiashi: the hyuuga are the strongest in konoha!\\
    mada: … I really wanted to attack those fools before they would say such things, but…\\

http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/36572
    Well , they were lucky that Lord Madara had another bossiness to do , unless he could put an end to " the hyuuga are the strongest in konoha! " in blink of an eye

Quote Quote:

mada: … I really wanted to attack those fools before they would say such things, but…\\
    mada: we cannot control the juubi that well…\\
    sfx: piku\piku\piku\\
    mada: we can go on like this until the next transformation, but…\\
    mada: then…\\
    obi: it seems that you cannot control the juubi if you don’t become its jinchuuriki\\
    mada: in order to me to become the juubi’s jinchuuriki…\\ I must not be a corpse bring back to life with the edo tensei, but a real life-form you know…\\
    obi: you always complain that you were unwillingly brought back to life with the edo tensei,\\ but the fact that you have not decided to blow yourself up together with the shinobi alliance under our feet with the juubi’s bijuu sphere…\\
    obi: indicates that you don’t want me to get dragged into that explosion and die\\
    obi: and you are troubled by such a possibility…\\
    obi: because the only way for you to become a jinchuuriki is to be revived for good\\ and to do that I should throw away my life by using the rinne tensei technique.\\
    obi: … in other words you are in the delicate position in which you have to do anything I say\\ don’t forget about it\\
    mada: that little brat became quite stubborn now\\
    obi: I never thought that you were one of my comrades\\
    mada: heh… that’s just fine…\\ in that case… you should decide what to do next\\
    obi: let’s continue\\
    obi: we will teach them despair… politely\\
    sfx: su\\
    sfx: *grin*\\
    so ninja alliance are still alive because Tobi is there .... so pathetic !!!

and Madara really doesn't like Edo Tenssi body ( I think he like to risk his life in fights )
    Last edited by shafagh; December 22, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
    خداحافظ

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Technically the hyuugas are the strongest in Konoha, there isn't one single Uchiha left in the village.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Once more in this war naruto acted like a fucking retarded ,naruto was the only one that he didn't even know what was going on with shikamaru and kakashi's conversation and thank's to his stupidity. naruto almost get hinata kill if it wasn't for neji that now he looks like a freaking human Christmas tree...before when someone die in front of naruto, naruto went berserk and went into kyuubi mode 4 tails but now that naruto is friend with kurama what will happen with his anger?...he will transform into sagemode+kyuubi mode as we saw naruto's eyes back on pain arc?.. or he will obtained the perfect transformation with kurama but still moments like this make me feel like fucking hate naruto some times....so much power but still a damn dumb retarded.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Technically the hyuugas are the strongest in Konoha, there isn't one single Uchiha left in the village.
    Not really the Uzumaki (Naruto), or the Senju (Tsunade, whom I think is still technically breathing) are the strongest clan in the village.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

don't forget the sarutobi clan*sarcastic* , they are alive after all but if we go by the Kekkei Genkai(eyes), the hyuugas are the weakness from the eyes clans.
    kishi doesn't show love for Byakugan even if as kakashic said that the uchiha is descendants from the hyuuga witch i think it was a HUGE mistake to said because the sharingan is 1,000,000 times more powerful and special the the sharingan evolve while the byakugan isn't..

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    i guess this explain why konoha can't do that much in this war if the hyuugas are the strongest of konoha..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea.... One ninja does not make a clan, And the Uzumaki clan never belong to Konoha so Technically I'm right.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    don't forget the sarutobi clan*sarcastic* , they are alive after all but if we go by the Kekkei Genkai(eyes), the hyuugas are the weakness from the eyes clans.
    kishi doesn't show love for Byakugan even if as kakashic said that the uchiha is descendants from the hyuuga witch i think it was a HUGE mistake to said because the sharingan is 1,000,000 times more powerful and special the the sharingan evolve while the byakugan isn't..

i guess this explain why konoha can't do that much in this war if the hyuugas are the strongest of konoha..
    whats funny is itz more than likely true...
    byakugan is probably the predecessor to the sharingan and rinnegan...hence if RS obtained his eyes thru being the jin for the 10tails...(ex.rezzed 10tails eye)

viola
    byakugan was the sage's true eyes....

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Hello this is shonen calling, how are you doing?
    Lol comics dude. Western comics are just as bad, especially the big 2 and their respective flagship franchises. Death is cheap because characters sell. The problem is that people (publishers/editors/authors/etc.) seem to believe that characters stop making money because they die in the story. This is not true. Ask the ghost of Kurt Cobain.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    viola
    byakugan was the sage's true eyes....
    That.... that's beautiful E>

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post

That.... that's beautiful E>
    my sig or my post...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post

Be careful with your assumption pal. Kishi might prove you wrong. It would be awesome if kishi is using this war to show the readers that the byakugan had a connection to sharingan. Maybe kishi would make hinata's byakugan evolve to sharingan by neji's death and by protecting naruto.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still thinking about Obito pissing off Madara with his attitude. I mean, yes, Obito will change his mind blablabla and he'll TRY to betray Madara, but I see Madara is already thinking on crushing Obito's head after his prepotence agains the allmighty Madara and Madara wont left Obito alive before his betrayal

New Reply
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast