Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

    25 31.65%
  • Good

    26 32.91%
  • Average

    17 21.52%
  • Bad

    7 8.86%
  • Terrible

    4 5.06%
New Reply
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 613

Thread: Naruto 614 Discussion

  1. #436
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Nagato was a better person lol but he did plan on killing millions of people lol just so the world could know his pain....you are comparing pain maybe to obito rins death was just as bad as all the deaths of nagatos friends and family and u have to remember not only did she die but it was kakashi the person who obito asked to protect rin who killed her and it happened right before his eyes thats quite traumatic...but i do agree that obito and nagato are quite different,
    Actually, I wasn't comparing their personalities and I cannot just cast Rin's death and its effect over Obito. But I just think it made sense for Nagato to believe in Naruto because he actually had those ideas when he was young and they were showed.
    Now, Obito says Naruto is like him, but when he was younger. Perhaps because his youth days weren't shown in detail, I cannot quite agree with Naruto resembling Obito. To me, Obito was just after protecting the ones that are close to him. He wasn't as strong-minded as Yahiko or Nagato, who were after bigger changes to the world.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #437
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,685
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Actually, I wasn't comparing their personalities and I cannot just cast Rin's death and its effect over Obito. But I just think it made sense for Nagato to believe in Naruto because he actually had those ideas when he was young and they were showed.
    Now, Obito says Naruto is like him, but when he was younger. Perhaps because his youth days weren't shown in detail, I cannot quite agree with Naruto resembling Obito. To me, Obito was just after protecting the ones that are close to him. He wasn't as strong-minded as Yahiko or Nagato, who were after bigger changes to the world.
    Obito and naruto were both outcasts on there teams out shadowed by a "genius" , they both wanted to become the Hokage....they both had faith in the 4th hokage(obito lost his when he herd Minato was on his own mission and had left rin and kakashi alone)...they were a lot alike personality wise as kids(and really they were both not very good at ninja in the beginning...obito did not even have his eyes awakened....and naruto made problems climbing trees and such) they both have unbeatable determination...obito has never given up on his goal of "saving" rin just as naruto has never given up on "saving" sasuke or giving up on being hokage.

    but Naruto and Nagato had the same master so they are more alike then anyone else really (they would have the same ideals )
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #438
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,979
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill
    But your argument ignores the fact that Sakura was suffering from a huge self-loathing fit where she rebukes herself for her inability to help Naruto out. Yamato said those comments to her not because Sakura loves Naruto, she doesn't, it was because Yamato was trying to break Sakura out of her downward spiral of self-laothing by saying that being supportive even though it may be ineffective is alright. It was taken out of context and it took years to finally set the record straight.
    I think you're misinterpreting two different scenes in the manga.

    The first? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/297/11

    When Yamato deduces that Sakura loves Naruto. Telling her she loves him was indeed meant to acknowledge that her being supportive of him no matter how little she did was efficient. But how, in any way, does it invalidate her actual feelings or downplay them? Can you honestly say that she can't love him AND feel a sense of self loathing because she wasn't doing enough to help him? One would think that it tears her up inside that she couldn't help the one she was falling for, compounding the guilt and self loathing.

    Which is the accurate way to describe this scene.

    Second? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/459/14 She wants to relieve the burden placed on Naruto. She's the one that's caused him the most pain.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/2 And while everything about giving up on Sasuke was a lie, everything said here is truth: she really does want him to stop searching for Sasuke because it was killing him and in turn, killing her.


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/474/4 Even more confirmation of her reasons for lying to him. Sai confirms it.
    Last edited by ninjabot; December 21, 2012 at 01:58 PM.

  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #439
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i can see it madara rips the nine tails out of naruto then kills him and then madara will say something to piss obito off and obito will say "naruto....i entrust the ninja world to you....Rinne Tensei!"
    Or when madara wrath the kyubi from naruto, minato would appear and kick madara's ass. Then minato will tell obito the truth about rin. And before minato's chakra would gone, he would tell obito that '' no matter what you did from the past, I'm still so proud of you as my student'' then minato would give back obito's goggles.

    Then obito would regain his old self and his old dream, to become the first uchiha as a hokage.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #440
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Obito and naruto were both outcasts on there teams out shadowed by a "genius" , they both wanted to become the Hokage....they both had faith in the 4th hokage(obito lost his when he herd Minato was on his own mission and had left rin and kakashi alone)...they were a lot alike personality wise as kids(and really they were both not very good at ninja in the beginning...obito did not even have his eyes awakened....and naruto made problems climbing trees and such) they both have unbeatable determination...obito has never given up on his goal of "saving" rin just as naruto has never given up on "saving" sasuke or giving up on being hokage.

    but Naruto and Nagato had the same master so they are more alike then anyone else really (they would have the same ideals )
    I agree with you.
    In a way Naruto resemble the Naruto of the first serie, the one that wants to protect his friends, the one that want to became an Hokage, the one that was outclassed by the Genius of his team, the one that loves the girls in his team but that instead she love the genius (even if Rin treated Obito very well).
    Nagato resemble the Naruto of the second series, the one that want to achieve peace, that follows Jiraiya ideals.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #441
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,685
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Or when madara wrath the kyubi from naruto, minato would appear and kick madara's ass. Then minato will tell obito the truth about rin. And before minato's chakra would gone, he would tell obito that '' no matter what you did from the past, I'm still so proud of you as my student'' then minato would give back obito's goggles.

    Then obito would regain his old self and his old dream, to become the first uchiha as a hokage.
    i would not mind that at all lol but it wont happen if anything Sasuke would become the hokage....i can see him and naruto battling it out for the tittle of hokage
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  12. #442
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Of course, dead people won't be seeing dreams. Obito will see Rin alive and well, on his side. Rin, who died decades ago, will not be feeling anything. Her soul has already moved away.
    Haha - yeah that's what I mean. IMO the biggest hole in Obito's plan is Obito himself. He says he needs this jyuubi in order to cast an infinite tsukuyomi on the world. It's this massive, big jutsu that was quite frankly a pain in the ass of a plan to put together and accomplish. Akatsuki, arbitrary hopes, etc. What flushes this, the war, and everything down the toilet is that Obito said he doesn't even care about this world anymore and doesn't seem to care about killing the people that are still in it. And why should he? People that are dead in teh real world will be 'alive' in his dream world, like Rin, which seems to be his motivation. I assume people's dream world's will be their own but even then what does it matter? He doesn't care if they're alive or dead. lol But... Obito wants to live within this fake world.

    To play devil's advocate - what if Obito was successful, and wiped out the alliance and just about all other people in the world. Mission accomplished... now he can cast his jutsu on... himself. Because he wants to live in a false world within that jutsu. .

    This war, the tailed beasts, the jyuubi... it's all overkill. Seems like Obito could have had everything he wanted if he'd just found a way to use an amplifier on Itachi's eyes and maybe scaled this whole plan waaaaaaaay back, to just himself. I get that there is a progression to it all but just using a bit of imagination, it seems that there was probably an easier way for Obito to "fall down the rabbit hole", if you know what I mean...

    ---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Obito and naruto were both outcasts on there teams out shadowed by a "genius" , they both wanted to become the Hokage....they both had faith in the 4th hokage(obito lost his when he herd Minato was on his own mission and had left rin and kakashi alone)...they were a lot alike personality wise as kids(and really they were both not very good at ninja in the beginning...obito did not even have his eyes awakened....and naruto made problems climbing trees and such) they both have unbeatable determination...obito has never given up on his goal of "saving" rin just as naruto has never given up on "saving" sasuke or giving up on being hokage.
    Off-Topic, I know you aren't even saying otherwise. Just wanted to say that IMO Minato has a pretty $h!tty track record with his team from what we've seen- I actually don't blame Obito at all for losing faith in him. Like... he left Obito, Kakashi, Rin alone to do another mission and what happened? Obito 'died'. He left Kakashi and Rin alone to be on another mission and what happened? Rin died. Still don't know everythign that happened with Rin and Kakashi, but I think in some ways, Obito's hatred & blame may have been more for Minato than Kakashi....

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #443
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    To play devil's advocate - what if Obito was successful, and wiped out the alliance and just about all other people in the world. Mission accomplished... now he can cast his jutsu on... himself. Because he wants to live in a false world within that jutsu. .

    This war, the tailed beasts, the jyuubi... it's all overkill. Seems like Obito could have had everything he wanted if he'd just found a way to use an amplifier on Itachi's eyes and maybe scaled this whole plan waaaaaaaay back, to just himself. I get that there is a progression to it all but just using a bit of imagination, it seems that there was probably an easier way for Obito to "fall down the rabbit hole", if you know what I mean...
    Pretty good theory this
    For Obito, it doesn't really matter whether they live or not, since the ones that got the genjutsu casted upon would actually be dead. Well, technically, they wil be breathing, but in reality, they will have no free will whatsoever, so, it's like death.
    Obito's desire is to turn the world into a huge puppet show..
    Like Muppet Show

  15. #444
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    In this post I will write only about my thoughts about Neji’s death:
    The scene where Neji takes the wooden spears instead of Hinata is really awesome.
    I think it's clear from the discussion that took place between Neji and Naruto, that he did it mainly to save Naruto, the fact that Neji has also saved Hinata is bonus.
    I believe that the phrase that said Naruto here http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/18 means that Naruto’s life does not belong only to him, but that it belongs even to the people who have given their lives for him (just like Naruto’s parents, Jiraiya, Nagato, Konan (even if Naruto does not know that she was killed by Obito), Itachi and now Neji himself) or even by the people that were/are ready to die for him, as Bee, Tsunade and Hinata.

    Another thing is that I would have preferred is that the phrase of Neji about the
    fact that Naruto saved him from his curse he would have say that to Naruto directly, not just as a thought.
    However, the fact that the reason why he sacrificed himself was because Naruto had called him a genius is not a surprise, infact look here http://www.mangareader.net/93-202-17...apter-197.html http://www.mangareader.net/93-202-18...apter-197.html.
    Another thing that I liked is the death of the bird in this chapter http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/20, because just like other said the bird symbolizez Neji, infact look here http://www.mangareader.net/93-109-19...apter-104.html http://www.mangareader.net/93-110-20...apter-105.html.
    I really liked even that Neji last thought was for his father, that he said that now he is really able to understand what is father felt when he decided to die in his own free will, and meanwhile he said it his cursed seal slowly vanished.

    Beside that at least to me Neji’s death really resemble Ace’s death in One Piece.
    Infact Neji resemble Ace while Naruto resemble Rufy.
    That pose of Ace and Rufy, and that of Neji and Naruto are really similar, even the fact that both Naruto and Rufy ask for medical help and in both cases the victims says that it’s too late in the same, the only difference is that Naruto does not collapse psychologically like Rufy).

    Regarding the death of Neji I can say that for Naruto will have a big effect, because Neji is not only the same generation of Naruto, but he has been the first character that Naruto has saved.
    As for us, the readers, unfortunately it will not a big impact, or at least not like Neji would deserve.
    And this is only Kishimoto fault, infact in the first part Neji was a great character, but unfortunately in this second series Kishi has treated him very badly, he was never showed until the outbreak of war, and even in this war he has never had the space for shine (except for this chapter), his character has become a joke, just think of this scene http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/540/4.
    Infact the fight between Neji’s group and the white Zetzu were almost all offpanel, their clashes occupied yes and no 5 pages.
    Neji has not even had a dialogue with his father, infact more than a speech between Neji father and Hiashi I would have preferred a dialogue with between Neji and his father (or at least between Hiashi, Neji and his father), it would have been more interesting, maybe Neji would tell of his hatred for the clan, and then of how Naruto saved him, but unfortunately this did not happen.
    In fact I'm not angry because of the choice of Neji, infact he was infact the most expendable character, with his death a circle was ended, but I am angry for how Neji has been treated in the second part, because this decrease the value of his death (although I really liked this chapter, this is infact in the top 10 in my list of best chapter).

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #445
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Wow, Neji dies yet Tenten lives. Kishi really hated the Hyuugas didn't he?
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones


    THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

  18. #446
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    I'm gonna throw this one out there... We might see Naruto himself die at the hands of Madara... and Obito Rinne tensei Naruto, either way we will see Obito betray Madara.
    I could see that. If Tobi is petty enough to kill everyone on the planet because his childhood not-girlfriend died, he is petty enough that he would throw away his life's ambition on spite against Madara. This could also be a good time to finally show the reader just what happens when a bijuu "dies" and is reincarnated. Naruto loses his godlike powers for a while and we can have another arc at least... if that's even good for the story by this point.

    ---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Off-Topic, I know you aren't even saying otherwise. Just wanted to say that IMO Minato has a pretty $h!tty track record with his team from what we've seen- I actually don't blame Obito at all for losing faith in him. Like... he left Obito, Kakashi, Rin alone to do another mission and what happened? Obito 'died'. He left Kakashi and Rin alone to be on another mission and what happened? Rin died. Still don't know everythign that happened with Rin and Kakashi, but I think in some ways, Obito's hatred & blame may have been more for Minato than Kakashi....
    I agree with everything but this. Minato was literally a human weapon, even more so than the vast majority of jinchuuriki/KG users in the series. He presumably had real responsibilities for Konoha that definitely involved taking out entire chunks of the enemy's forces at once. When he wasn't busy teleporting around and killing hundreds of people almost-at-once, I would give the dude a rest. Especially in war-time, Minato couldn't be like say, Guy, who is already doting over his students because there's peace and what else is there to do but be a goof.

    This is like blaming Kakashi for Sasuke's defection, because he just didn't stop watching him after giving him that lecture. Minato had FTG, but he didn't have telepathy as far as I know lol

    Also, he watched Kakashi pierce Rin personally, and didn't take his other eye back, or kill Kakashi or anything like that (even though that sharingan specifically became Tobi's weakness over time, which he must have known, seeing as he had been spying on Kakashi forever). Instead, he aims a kunai at and plants explosive tags underneath a baby. "I don't care" is bullshit. He just cares about things like people with ADHD pay attention to things.

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  20. #447
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Reading through the chapters for fun now, I came across "the one who understands everything".
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-126-12...apter-121.html

    It looks like now-famous Sasuke line was a simple plagiarism.
    Orochimaru was the first one to use it

  21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  22. #448
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Reading through the chapters for fun now, I came across "the one who understands everything".
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-126-12...apter-121.html

    It looks like now-famous Sasuke line was a simple plagiarism.
    Orochimaru was the first one to use it
    This chapter is like opening a sore wound for me. All of this shit about Uchiha Madara could have just been about Orochimaru's uncovering of this stuff. MADARA DIDN'T NEED TO BE IN THIS STORY AT ALL ASDL;FJASLD;KFJA;LK JSFASJD;FAJS;KLFJD

  23. #449
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Off-Topic, I know you aren't even saying otherwise. Just wanted to say that IMO Minato has a pretty $h!tty track record with his team from what we've seen- I actually don't blame Obito at all for losing faith in him. Like... he left Obito, Kakashi, Rin alone to do another mission and what happened? Obito 'died'. He left Kakashi and Rin alone to be on another mission and what happened? Rin died. Still don't know everythign that happened with Rin and Kakashi, but I think in some ways, Obito's hatred & blame may have been more for Minato than Kakashi....
    Honestly, it isn't minato's fault on why obito was killed ''somehow''. Minato was on the other mission to protect his students and the konoha. And we don't know where the hell is minato when kakashi stabbed rin, but maybe he was on the other mission again to protect the konoha. Well, after all, minato is the most amazing and the most powerful weapon of the konoha at that time.

  24. #450
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,217
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I think you're misinterpreting two different scenes in the manga.

    The first? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/297/11

    When Yamato deduces that Sakura loves Naruto. Telling her she loves him was indeed meant to acknowledge that her being supportive of him no matter how little she did was efficient. But how, in any way, does it invalidate her actual feelings or downplay them? Can you honestly say that she can't love him AND feel a sense of self loathing because she wasn't doing enough to help him? One would think that it tears her up inside that she couldn't help the one she was falling for, compounding the guilt and self loathing.

    Which is the accurate way to describe this scene.

    Second? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/459/14 She wants to relieve the burden placed on Naruto. She's the one that's caused him the most pain.

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/470/2 And while everything about giving up on Sasuke was a lie, everything said here is truth: she really does want him to stop searching for Sasuke because it was killing him and in turn, killing her.


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/474/4 Even more confirmation of her reasons for lying to him. Sai confirms it.
    thanx to ur chap link(474) bot...i ran upon this...bottom panels...
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-41103-1...apter-474.html

    danzo was working with obito/madara and probably was obito's informat for the night of the kyuubi incident...


    this bastard's hands have been dirty since day one...u guys that know me...know that i believe itz gonna come out that danzo had something to do with the uzumaki massacre...

    madara may have had something to do with this one...hence danzo's willingness to work with obito(presumed madara)against the uchiha....
    only speculation...but it would fit how a mega power like the uzumaki clan could just get wiped off the map(basically)...

    if u want to speculate on this and not get off topic here...there's a thread i made about this months ago...
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ack?highlight=

    everyone and anyone...let me hear what u think
    Last edited by gnut; December 21, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

New Reply
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts