Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

    25 31.65%
  • Good

    26 32.91%
  • Average

    17 21.52%
  • Bad

    7 8.86%
  • Terrible

    4 5.06%
New Reply
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 613

Thread: Naruto 614 Discussion

  1. #586
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Chapter tommorow and then 2 weeks without one...that's some BS.
    Mangakas need breaks too... Let's hope Kishi puts the extra time to good use, he needs it.

    The two weeks without a chapter is a consequence of the pirating culture. 615 isn't supposed to be available for purchase before January 4th in Japan, even so we're getting illegal versions a week earlier due to the holiday season. It's actually supposed to be a 1 week break in between both issues, as both are "double issues". Instead we get one almost like normally and both breaks at the same time afterwards. It was the same last year, and IIRC the year before that as well.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #587
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,607
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Mangakas need breaks too... Let's hope Kishi puts the extra time to good use, he needs it.

    The two weeks without a chapter is a consequence of the pirating culture. 615 isn't supposed to be available for purchase before January 4th in Japan, even so we're getting illegal versions a week earlier due to the holiday season. It's actually supposed to be a 1 week break in between both issues, as both are "double issues". Instead we get one almost like normally and both breaks at the same time afterwards. It was the same last year, and IIRC the year before that as well.

    Lately there's no much work worth waiting for when it comes to Naruto...I hope it will change. Or at least let 615 be great chapter.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

  4. #588
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Bahamas
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
    If I was Hinata, instead of wasting time to get in the way to shield Naruto, I would have grabbed him by the collar and tossed him out of the way like a sack of potatoes then got the fuck out of the way myself. It would have saved Naruto's life. Or she could have grabbed his collar and jumped far, letting Neji to at least try to Kaiten them away. Neji should have tried to kaiten them...

    I want to see Naruto to go back into sage mode then get all hulk like on Juubi's ass like Hulk did to Loki in the Avengers movie and like what Naruto did to Kyuubi. I want Naruto to grab Juubi by the tail or leg and start throwing him around like a rag doll.
    I'm surprised nobody has brought in summons to the fight I wanna see the Toads come back. and I want to see the sage toads to try fusing to Naruto again, now that Naruto and Kurama are friends. And now that Naruto has sectioned off Kuramas chakra so he isnt alwaays using it. That would allow them to fuse to naruto, allowing him to stay in sage mode.
    now that would be cool, but Hinata and co are tired and so is Naruto and though they've recovered chakra, how much stamina are they missing? And Naruto doesn't need the sage toads anymore. All he has to do is send away two clones that'll break their jutsu after going into sage mode,thus giving Naruto their gathered chakra, and with each last clone, creating a clone of himself then he goes poof and so on and so forth.

    Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    I would have preferred Hinata not be a worthless piece of crap, and done something actually amazing. Like produce her own super massive Kaiten. And save naruto's life.

    As a matter of fact, he could have all of the old friiends come for an awesome issue where they produce their own super massive attacks. I would love to see Rock-lee open up a gate dramatically, or see the bug kid that I can't remember his name because I haven't thought of him in forever.

    I have a feeling that naruto is going to be come the Jinchiuriki for the Juubi with the help of sasuke.

    That's probably gonna give naruto whatever confidence boost he will need after dealing with neji's death.

    Hopefully more old main characters die, like sakura, or shikamaru and choji.

    Then naruto get's sasuke's eye's when he dies eventually, gets the ringan, then sacrifices himself to revive everyone after he defeats madara and obito.
    Naruto will have to be extra cautious in not wanting anyone else to die.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Naruto is not going to do anything amazing or go berserk after Neji's death. He is going to stick to Shikaku's plan which is starting to unfold. Otherwise Neji just gave his life away for nothing.

    The one thing I would like is for him to not look so bewildered on the battlefield.
    If anything, Naruto's way out of his league and were it not for those smarter people around him, he'd be dead a long, long time ago.

    tobito's brilliant and so is Madara, so Naruto is severely out matched in the thinking department


    Quote Originally Posted by dragonballz66 View Post
    @number 12michael, If I remember right in Chapter 572, the tailed beast were given names by RS. See http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/572/10. They were like his children. If you read the last page of that chapter, it says, the tailed beast entrusted their souls to Naruto. So something is going or is suppose to happen later on.
    There's a reason for that and i think the sage prophesied that they'd all become one again, so maybe he knew this would have happened and in some way, by giving Naruto their names they could eventually break free of Madara's control, or the ten tails, rage, death, destroy mindset.

  5. #589
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,951
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    I really hope Naruto has some type of answer to Tobi's taunt about not protecting his friends and allowing Neji to die. But knowing Kishi he is just going to jump over this.

  6. #590
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I really hope Naruto has some type of answer to Tobi's taunt about not protecting his friends and allowing Neji to die. But knowing Kishi he is just going to jump over this.
    What can Naruto say really? The only thing he can say is "It's true I cannot protect everyone, all the time".
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  7. #591
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Yes, it's true that he doesn't have any kind of answer to that.
    That's where Nagato got stuck. Meaningless deaths of friends right before your eyes and you have got to keep your sanity. A silent mourning for the last comrade is the only possible reply and then, immediately back to the battle mode.

  8. #592
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Naruto no matter who or how many get sacrificed in this war has no choice but to do all he can to end it...better still and win it, he came prepared, death will be around him its 'war'...losing it here and he could just become another 'Tobi'.

  9. #593
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    What can Naruto say really? The only thing he can say is "It's true I cannot protect everyone, all the time".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Yes, it's true that he doesn't have any kind of answer to that.
    That's where Nagato got stuck. Meaningless deaths of friends right before your eyes and you have got to keep your sanity. A silent mourning for the last comrade is the only possible reply and then, immediately back to the battle mode.
    That cliffhanger was one of the best. If you know the manga, amd if you have followed Naruto's side of the story, then you should anticipated a mind blowing answer from Naruto. The reason being simply that Naruto's greatest asset is what he think of life. Recall that Naruto said to Kurama that he would take all the pain and hatred of this war. He is ready for every situation, and I won't be surprised that Obito go berserk when he hear him.

  10. #594
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Am I the only one who hates chapters being released early? Eff that ish, I don't wanna wait two weeks in a row when I can just wait one week, get my manga, and wait another week.


    BE PRACTICAL, GUISE, NOT GREEDY

  11. #595
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    That cliffhanger was one of the best. If you know the manga, amd if you have followed Naruto's side of the story, then you should anticipated a mind blowing answer from Naruto. The reason being simply that Naruto's greatest asset is what he think of life. Recall that Naruto said to Kurama that he would take all the pain and hatred of this war. He is ready for every situation, and I won't be surprised that Obito go berserk when he hear him.
    Naruto has never had the answer, and his answer to Kurama was a childish one at best.

    There is nothing reasonable or logical Naruto can say at this moment other than he failed. In fact, it's probably someone else who needs to say something other than Naruto, because quite frankly it isn't all on Naruto anymore despite him being the linchpin for this plan to defeat the Juubi.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #596
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,755
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Naruto has never had the answer, and his answer to Kurama was a childish one at best.

    There is nothing reasonable or logical Naruto can say at this moment other than he failed. In fact, it's probably someone else who needs to say something other than Naruto, because quite frankly it isn't all on Naruto anymore despite him being the linchpin for this plan to defeat the Juubi.
    This is his biggest test up to this moment regarding pain. As devastating as the loss of Jiraiya was, witnessing someone's death in your arms is incomparable.
    So, I agree. Someone else needs to step up. It could be Kakashi, Gai or Hiashi. Someone to tell Naruto move on so that Neji's sacrifice wasn't in vain.

  14. #597
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    i hope this chapter is really good and especial because chapter 615 is the last chapter of 2012..if we get a great chapter, it will be all right because we can talk about chapter 615 and predictions of 616...
    i wish we can switch to sasuke and orochimaru rather than naruto vs obito/madara, i'm getting tired of it and especial..naruto acting as always and getting one of his friends killed, i mean with the power that naruto got right now, naruto shouldn't be acting as a freaking moron... i rather see sasuke and his destination where the human that knows everything is for the end of 2012 than having another stupid conversation of naruto and obito..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  15. #598
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i hope this chapter is really good and especial because chapter 615 is the last chapter of 2012..if we get a great chapter, it will be all right because we can talk about chapter 615 and predictions of 616...
    i wish we can switch to sasuke and orochimaru rather than naruto vs obito/madara, i'm getting tired of it and especial..naruto acting as always and getting one of his friends killed, i mean with the power that naruto got right now, naruto shouldn't be acting as a freaking moron... i rather see sasuke and his destination where the human that knows everything is for the end of 2012 than having another stupid conversation of naruto and obito..
    I can see the chapter ending with a doublespread of Sasuke meeting whoever knows everything, assuming it's not Madara. That would really hype up the story. However I think Kishi is just going to focus on the current fight for now. A likely cliffhanger is perhaps Shikaku's plan commencing and Naruto going badass mode.

    By the way. Chapter 614 was already the last chapter of 2012. 615 isn't supposed to be available for sale until January 4th in Japan, and both 615 and 616 are supposed to have equal break time in between them. Since we're into the free online reading pirating, we get 615 super early and a god awfully long break between 615 and 616. Technically speaking Neji's death was the final chapter of 2012, and "the major cliffhanger".
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  16. #599
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,989
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I can see the chapter ending with a doublespread of Sasuke meeting whoever knows everything, assuming it's not Madara. That would really hype up the story. However I think Kishi is just going to focus on the current fight for now. A likely cliffhanger is perhaps Shikaku's plan commencing and Naruto going badass mode.

    By the way. Chapter 614 was already the last chapter of 2012. 615 isn't supposed to be available for sale until January 4th in Japan, and both 615 and 616 are supposed to have equal break time in between them. Since we're into the free online reading pirating, we get 615 super early and a god awfully long break between 615 and 616. Technically speaking Neji's death was the final chapter of 2012, and "the major cliffhanger".
    614 was the last chapter of 2012!!, i didn't know that and it's going to be a a pain watting for 615 and 616 because it will take at least 3 weeks for these two chapter to come out because of the holidays...
    i know naruto is going to turn into a badass-mode with the power of all the bijuus and the perfect trasnformation of kyuubi-naruto mode but still i hate that naruto acted so dumb and naive that leaded to some big tragedy of his comrades's death or getting hurt..
    naruto can be stupid and silly but not in these kind of battle, where the whole shinobi world could go to shit and everyone being doom..
    thank's to this, i prefert see sasuke and oro destination but as you said 3c, this coming chapter 615 ending will be with a doublespread of Sasuke..
    i think naruto is in the top 3 of the strongest ninjas that are alive or ET at this moment but thank's to his stupidity and naive brain. it make me feel that naruto is falling as tobi felt from being tobi to obito and even worst.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  17. #600
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    614 was the last chapter of 2012!!, i didn't know that and it's going to be a a pain watting for 615 and 616 because it will take at least 3 weeks for these two chapter to come out because of the holidays...
    i know naruto is going to turn into a badass-mode with the power of all the bijuus and the perfect trasnformation of kyuubi-naruto mode but still i hate that naruto acted so dumb and naive that leaded to some big tragedy of his comrades's death or getting hurt..
    naruto can be stupid and silly but not in these kind of battle, where the whole shinobi world could go to shit and everyone being doom..
    thank's to this, i prefert see sasuke and oro destination but as you said 3c, this coming chapter 615 ending will be with a doublespread of Sasuke..
    i think naruto is in the top 3 of the strongest ninjas that are alive or ET at this moment but thank's to his stupidity and naive brain. it make me feel that naruto is falling as tobi felt from being tobi to obito and even worst.
    why do you guys always say that the transformation that we see know with kyubi and naruto is not perfect, is it because its a see trough chakra and not the kyubi with fur ? I notice that naruto transformation is actually better than bee.

    First , naruto can keep his comrade safe in the chakra of the 9tails
    second, naruto can use jutsu even thou he is in full mode, remember when he use kage bunshin and made it go into sage mode.

    if naruto transformation was like bee, I doubt he could do those things
    I think what we see now is the perfect transformation

New Reply
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts