Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

25 31.65%
  • Good

26 32.91%
  • Average

17 21.52%
  • Bad

7 8.86%
  • Terrible

4 5.06%
New Reply
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Naruto 614 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 614 Discussion / 615 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I really hope Naruto has some type of answer to Tobi's taunt about not protecting his friends and allowing Neji to die. But knowing Kishi he is just going to jump over this.
    Naruto doesn't have to say anythig. He needs to take Tobi down to show him that Neji's and others dead is not meaningless. I just hope that Naruto will stand up calmly and will activate his QB mode[QB sage mode would be to much to ask for] and maybe...just maybe he will punch Tobi in the face. I really want him to use his speed again.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    why do you guys always say that the transformation that we see know with kyubi and naruto is not perfect, is it because its a see trough chakra and not the kyubi with fur ? I notice that naruto transformation is actually better than bee.

First , naruto can keep his comrade safe in the chakra of the 9tails
    second, naruto can use jutsu even thou he is in full mode, remember when he use kage bunshin and made it go into sage mode.

if naruto transformation was like bee, I doubt he could do those things
    I think what we see now is the perfect transformation
    Naruto's transformation isn't perfect because he is lacking half of the Kyuubi's chakra since it's in the Death God, otherwise Naruto's transformation would resemble the fury fox and be MUCH more powerful.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That argument seems a tad weak given this. Still half the fox's chakra at that point. Why does the half chakra argument hold weight now that Naruto has befriended the fox? I don't understand.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

even if madara/tobi/obito planned to revived the juubi, kumara still seems more power for the whole info that we got from kishi/manga...kurama is in another level than the rest of the tail beast and because od his power, kurama is a fearsome tail beast..
    one the reason that come to my mind is that kurama hold the power of the stronger tail beast plus a little power of the rikudo senin..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    That argument seems a tad weak given this. Still half the fox's chakra at that point. Why does the half chakra argument hold weight now that Naruto has befriended the fox? I don't understand.
    Perhaps because he is using the Rikudou seal to transfer the foxes chakra?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Naruto has never had the answer, and his answer to Kurama was a childish one at best.

There is nothing reasonable or logical Naruto can say at this moment other than he failed. In fact, it's probably someone else who needs to say something other than Naruto, because quite frankly it isn't all on Naruto anymore despite him being the linchpin for this plan to defeat the Juubi.
    I agree.

It's funny how, when I look at the situation of the characters in this battle, the one I feel is the furthest from any real wisdom is Naruto (with Sakura close behind). It's just hard to believe it's come to that.

That being said I think these last two chapters took the first steps needed in order to fix it. As long as Kishimoto keeps playing hardball with Naruto, and doesn't take the pressure off, his character should get to a better place than where he's at now just through the necessity of keeping him believable. At this point, I think it should be far more important to worry about Naruto the character than Naruto the avatar of an ideal. The character can, I think, be salvaged.(not sure about the other)

He just needs to realize that...

“War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” - Bertrand Russell
    Last edited by Jammin; December 26, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    even if madara/tobi/obito planned to revived the juubi, kumara still seems more power for the whole info that we got from kishi/manga...kurama is in another level than the rest of the tail beast and because od his power, kurama is a fearsome tail beast..
    one the reason that come to my mind is that kurama hold the power of the stronger tail beast plus a little power of the rikudo senin..
    Kurama does seem to know a bit more about the ten tails than the other tailed beast seemingly knew, and as you stated, Kurama more than likely has a bit more of the sage within him, now if that's a bit of his power, or his will of fire remains to be seen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eripho View Post
    many thanks

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Perhaps because he is using the Rikudou seal to transfer the foxes chakra?
    So because the seal has changed, the transformation is all of a sudden incomplete. And the thing that would indicate it's completion would be something that we have practically already seen from him?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 516 won't be until January 15/16 though?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I could see that. If Tobi is petty enough to kill everyone on the planet because his childhood not-girlfriend died, he is petty enough that he would throw away his life's ambition on spite against Madara. This could also be a good time to finally show the reader just what happens when a bijuu "dies" and is reincarnated. Naruto loses his godlike powers for a while and we can have another arc at least... if that's even good for the story by this point.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I agree with everything but this. Minato was literally a human weapon, even more so than the vast majority of jinchuuriki/KG users in the series. He presumably had real responsibilities for Konoha that definitely involved taking out entire chunks of the enemy's forces at once. When he wasn't busy teleporting around and killing hundreds of people almost-at-once, I would give the dude a rest. Especially in war-time, Minato couldn't be like say, Guy, who is already doting over his students because there's peace and what else is there to do but be a goof.

This is like blaming Kakashi for Sasuke's defection, because he just didn't stop watching him after giving him that lecture. Minato had FTG, but he didn't have telepathy as far as I know lol

Also, he watched Kakashi pierce Rin personally, and didn't take his other eye back, or kill Kakashi or anything like that (even though that sharingan specifically became Tobi's weakness over time, which he must have known, seeing as he had been spying on Kakashi forever). Instead, he aims a kunai at and plants explosive tags underneath a baby. "I don't care" is bullshit. He just cares about things like people with ADHD pay attention to things.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Honestly, it isn't minato's fault on why obito was killed ''somehow''. Minato was on the other mission to protect his students and the konoha. And we don't know where the hell is minato when kakashi stabbed rin, but maybe he was on the other mission again to protect the konoha. Well, after all, minato is the most amazing and the most powerful weapon of the konoha at that time.
    I don't mean that it was Minato's fault. Minato wasn't the one that killed them. But ot a character like Obito who's not of 'sound mind', I can see how he would blame Minato for a number of different things. It doesn't have to be logical because we're looking at a character that's anything but.

New Reply
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41