Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 521 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 521 Discussion / 522 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    This was the best chapter I've seen from Bleach in what feels like a long time.
    The past few chapters have been exceptional considering the quality, pacing, and new information
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

My take on the Zanpukto thing is that maybe before Nimaiya came along, Shinigami used to use Kido or a special form of "Kido" that manifests itself as special powers. So, in Yama's case, before the Zanpukto, he'd have to use special Kido that allows him to manipulate fire.

Nimaiya came in and decided to investigate why every shinigami had a special, unique technique of "Kido" to themselves. He realized that this power had to do with their souls and then developed a way to manifest this power in the form of a sword.

All this Zero Squad talk brings me to a question though:

Let's say Isshin was part of the Zero Squad, what could he have possibly contributed to the SS history?

I think perhaps he's the one who took the Zanpukto stages 1 step further and developed the Final Stage (e.g. Ichigo's FGT)

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    The past few chapters have been exceptional considering the quality, pacing, and new information
    I actually thought this chapter was probably the weakest chapter of the arc.

That doesn't make it a bad chapter by any stretch, since the arc has set gigantic standards of quality.

I loved the way Kirio was drawn.
    Last edited by StarkPoseidon; December 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I now wonder if Isshin was actually part of the RG i mean if he was the what did he contribute to SS....

This chapter was good, i mean who'd of thought she could get sexy after cooking.... Ladies take note the kitchen is your friend ;-P lol

But i would really like to know more about the RG's relationship with Urahara in both palaces both RG's have mentioned Urahara which makes me wonder if they are friendly or are a little bit annoyed with the fact he stole some of their inventions
    Million Zanpakutou combined? and there was Ichigo's Zanpakutou that looks like a knife was able to stop it effortlessly while talking to rukia...? I can already see that afro samurai's strength (full sarcasm)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still a little irked by the fact that they chose to take Renji and Rukia (Byakuya I understand because he's a captain and nobility) to the Royal Palace. I know they're important to Ichigo, but what gives them the right to enter the esteemed Royal Palace, and perhaps the chance to meet the Soul King? They are vice captains for Christ sake . That bearded guy was probably alluding to them when he said run of the mill Shinigami don't get to enter here. I'm assuming they weren't only taken because they were badly wounded, but to have audience with the Soul King as well for whatever reason. Do they hold some type vital importance to the war considering their level of strength? I think not...still the both of them being taken here irks me.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    I actually thought this chapter was probably the weakest chapter of the arc.

That doesn't make it a bad chapter by any stretch, since the arc has set gigantic standards of quality.

I loved the way Kirio was drawn.
    OMG big boobs I liked the way she drawn as well.

I don't know about the weakest one. IMO it was definitely the one that revealed Byakuya was still alive even after his supposed departure. That chapter disappointed me greatly

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

IF the Third guy, discovered zanpakutou, probably the fourth or fifth, discovered bankai... But all of them were taught by Yama they just specialized in their own different way....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimtors View Post
    . But all of them were taught by Yama they just specialized in their own different way....
    erm, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that idea from?

Its entirely likely that some of these guys are even older than Yama himself.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    I'm still a little irked by the fact that they chose to take Renji and Rukia (Byakuya I understand because he's a captain and nobility) to the Royal Palace. I know they're important to Ichigo, but what gives them the right to enter the esteemed Royal Palace, and perhaps the chance to meet the Soul King? They are vice captains for Christ sake . That bearded guy was probably alluding to them when he said run of the mill Shinigami don't get to enter here. I'm assuming they weren't only taken because they were badly wounded, but to have audience with the Soul King as well for whatever reason. Do they hold some type vital importance to the war considering their level of strength? I think not...still the both of them being taken here irks me.
    Isn't Rukia a Kuchiki? As for Renji, I can only assume he's there so that they can fix his bankai.

If those 2 have any other purpose, we'll know soon.

Quote Quote:
    OMG big boobs I liked the way she drawn as well.

I don't know about the weakest one. IMO it was definitely the one that revealed Byakuya was still alive even after his supposed departure. That chapter disappointed me greatly
    Yea I know that chapter pissed a lot of people off. I can see why, considering we were given so many indications he was going to die.

I dunno, personally, it didn't seem that bad to me, maybe coz I was too relieved that he was alive. Man his defeat chapters shocked me so much.
    Last edited by StarkPoseidon; December 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Didn't read the post properly...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach just isn't bleach without Byakuya

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    erm, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that idea from?

Its entirely likely that some of these guys are even older than Yama himself.
    Buckbeard said, he led them all from the beginning..... He was the strongest and all.. so i think it's safe to say so.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Bleach just isn't bleach without Byakuya
    Some popular characters deserve grand deaths don't you think?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Buckbeard said, he led them all from the beginning..... He was the strongest and all.. so i think it's safe to say so.
    where did he say that he lead the Royal Guard?

Post some screens please.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he was simply referring to the first original captains that were following him in the beginning. There's no proof those captains are some of the Royal Guard members that exist presently. For all we know the Royal Guard could have existed thousands of years before the academy was even founded.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Isn't Rukia a Kuchiki? As for Renji, I can only assume he's there so that they can fix his bankai.

If those 2 have any other purpose, we'll know soon.
    She's like a fake Kuchiki isn't she adopted!? Well, it's interesting because Renji's Bankai is not completely broken like Ichigo's. The bearded guy said they can re-forge the blade into something similar to Tensa Zangetsu. He's said it not possible to restore a Bankai to its original form, so maybe when they look at Renji's Bankai they'll turn it into something similar to its old form as well....that's only situation that seems reasonable.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

it didn't seem that bad to me
    No it wasn't bad.....make no mistake it was terrible some people were calling Kubo a wuss for leading us on like that

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

where did he say that he lead the Royal Guard?

Post some screens please.
    not the royal guard but before they became royal guards.. Since they only became royal guards after they specialized in their own crafts.... ^__^

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not the royal guard but before they became royal guards.. Since they only became royal guards after they specialized in their own crafts.... ^__^
    Read the post above yours, it never was said or hinted that the Royal Guard where a part of Yama's old squad.

If so please post links or just drop it.

As it has already been pointed out, shinigami existed BEFORE Yama and his squad and the most of the Royal Guard for all we know are older than Yama.

The guy who created the zanpakuto comes to mind as someone who is most likely older than Yama.

by Kenpachi Zaraki

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Read the post above yours, it never was said or hinted that the Royal Guard where a part of Yama's old squad.

If so please post links or just drop it.

As it has already been pointed out, shinigami existed BEFORE Yama and his squad and the most of the Royal Guard for all we know are older than Yama.

The guy who created the zanpakuto comes to mind as someone who is most likely older than Yama.
    It's never hinted aside from Hikifune to be served directly under Captain-Commander. Kirinji could have possibly been to SS before a thousand years ago, debatable.
    But Royal Guards' ages aren't something we know of, so we can't just say for all we know they are older than Captain-Commander.

And there is no reason to think you need a zanpakuto to become a Shinigami. Captain-Commander had mastery over all of fighting styles, so, he might have been using a regular katana for his fights.
    It would actually explain why there were so many scars in his body. If he had battled with Ryuujin Jakka and Zanka no Tachi since the very beginning, it would have been a whole lot harder to injure him, but he was probably engaged in lots of close combat battles.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast