Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 521 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 521 Spoiler Discussion

Chapter is out on MS.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 521 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

Okay so the afro dude actually made the shinigami's Zan's WTF!!!!! i thought it was apart of their soul?
    Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 521 Spoiler Discussion

Who came up with the "shutara is a guy" thing?

Is it true? Where did the info come from?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 521 Discussion / 522 Predictions

Hikifune you sexy MILF
    Well... Created the " Zanpakuto " ? Damn that's something completely new, I thought the Zanpakuto comes from within a Shinigami, a great chapter nonetheless, it was quite fast paced and we already finished with Hikifune, next chapter is gonna be even better

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To cut off any outrage about the Zanpaktou being developed by Nimaiya I'd like to remind people that Yamamoto founded the Shinigami academy 2000 years ago. Meaning he and most likely Unohana probably stayed behind while the rest went on to become Royal Guard members. Hikifune joined later of course.

Also in Naruto the Sage of Six Paths was the one who developed Ninjutsu and passed it down so the idea of Nimaiya passing down the techniques to making a Zanpaktou isn't so out of the wild.

I still wonder what the Monk guy made to become a Royal Guard? Kido? Looks like it imo. Also Shutara probably made some scientific advancement as she did know Mayuri.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had a good laugh from Bleach since forever. This chapter was so funny. It's slow, yes. But we needed it, considering the tone at the beginning of the arc. It feels very refreshing.

(It also helps that Naruto was released earlier.)

BTW, someone needs to do a Silver Spoon crossover with Bleach now.

EDIT: I just wish Byakuya healed sooner. It would've been funny if he gorged down the food just like Renji and Ichigo. Rukia's reaction would be icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; December 18, 2012 at 08:35 AM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Okay so the afro dude actually made the shinigami's Zan's WTF!!!!! i thought it was apart of their soul?
    I think it was meant more like he came up with the concept and figured out how to take part of the soul and create a weapon from it. Interesting chapter, i started laughing at kon and hikifune, a hilarious duo. Ohh the admiration kon had for her when he found out she was the one who created him. Again i cant wait until the next chapter and im happy we didnt dwell in this palace too long since its not as important as the next one or the previous one. I feel happy I was almost spot on with my prediction for this chapter...i have to say that is quite the accomplishment considering how much is going on and how awesome kubo is at twists.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The first half was nothing important, it was mildly humorous. It was the end of the chapter that revealed some goodies. It's nice to know the historical significance of the Royal Guard; in a sense they're living legends, individuals that have contributed something of great significance to SS. The idea that we're going to meet the creator of the Zanpakutou is completely awesome. Super excited about the next chapter.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter!
    There was enough progress in the story, combined with comedy and of course a very sexy hikifune. Now we know why the soul kings elected them to be his guards and finally we see the mysterious fifth member.
    I am surprised, that the Zanpakuto had to be invented before shinigamis used it. I thought shinigami automatically materialize it with their spiritual pressure and reiatsu.
    Cant wait to see the explanation.. Kubo is awesome, never expected such a comeback after fullbringer arc!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I just realized... isn't the core theory of the Gikongan quite similar to Fullbring?? Fullbring is the concept of using a soul from an object and turn it into your own?? what if Kirio "experiments" with Chad?? who knows, she might even be able to teach Chad to reach his full potential since the theory is similar.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow. THe next guy created Zanpakutou. So what did Shinigami use before that? Did they actually use scythes? Plus, that guy loks way younger than Yamamoto. That's odd. I guess we got to see what Kirio actually looked like back in SS. I find it hard to believe she never did that when she was in SS (the purposefully getting fat part).
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meepers4982 View Post
    I think it was meant more like he came up with the concept and figured out how to take part of the soul and create a weapon from it. Interesting chapter, i started laughing at kon and hikifune, a hilarious duo. Ohh the admiration kon had for her when he found out she was the one who created him. Again i cant wait until the next chapter and im happy we didnt dwell in this palace too long since its not as important as the next one or the previous one. I feel happy I was almost spot on with my prediction for this chapter...i have to say that is quite the accomplishment considering how much is going on and how awesome kubo is at twists.
    I agree, it's more like a technique to extract part of your soul and materialize it into a katana. Maybe before zanpaktou exist, their body is their weapon, which explains why Yama is so confident even without RJ, there could have been a time in which he only used his hand-to-hand ability to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    wow. THe next guy created Zanpakutou. So what did Shinigami use before that? Did they actually use scythes? Plus, that guy loks way younger than Yamamoto. That's odd. I guess we got to see what Kirio actually looked like back in SS. I find it hard to believe she never did that when she was in SS (the purposefully getting fat part).
    Maybe time is perceived differently in the royal dimension, i mean it's a different dimension right? Not a very big surprise if people age more slowly there.
    Last edited by River_Capulet; December 18, 2012 at 08:44 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Comedy relief chapter but still moved the story along nicely, another last-page revelation that'll have people talking and speculating.

So the criteria for being in the Zero Squad isn't just power after all! You have to majorly contribute something to the history of SS. So should we take Kirinji's contribution to be that of healing medicine?

Nimaiya Ouetsu: guy who created the Zanpukto. I'm still trying to get the timelines straight, taking this into consideration.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

So, maybe when Kyouraku suggested their combined power surpasses that of SS', he was referring to something other than the destructive force, which initially springs to mind.
    It looks like Urahara and Mayuri weren't the only two true geniuses in all those years.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner defaultizzle's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

burning up fat everywhere except the boobs.... seems legit..

for a moment there we thought kubo might've let us down with an important female character who was neither cute nor voluptuous.. thank goodness he pulled through!

edit: i also like how her hair changes with her weight :
    Last edited by defaultizzle; December 18, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

22. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast