Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.80%
  • 2] Average

9 8.11%
  • 3] Good

29 26.13%
  • 4] Great

58 52.25%
  • 5] Epic

13 11.71%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 693 Discussion / 694 Prediction

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 693 Spoiler Discussion

Too many people realized that Caesar has Monet's heart. And it took me the second reading. I guess I'm slower than others.

Doflamingo has become very Charles Manson. I wonder if that has something to do with his ability of controlling people. When Luffy fights him, the way he treats his Nakama will probably contrast with Luffy's (Mihawk also talked about how Luffy has a certain magnetism that inspire people to join him). As far as I can see now, Doflamingo seems to be the most dangerous Shichibukai. Kuma is a government tool (he's like another marine now as far as status is concern). Jinbei, Hancock, Moria rule over an island or very few group of people. Crocodile has a large network but it was all kept underground and only pursue one goal.

This flamingo guy is an all out gangster,. He provides to everyone from Yonkou to World Government. He deals with everything from slave to devil fruit. He has CC work under him, someone who Strawhat wouldn't stand a chance against without knowing Haki, or have fought with Magellan before ( in other words, Straw Hat before time skip). The only thing that's probably not make him a yonkou is that his individual strength is probably not as strong as Whitebeard, and he's willing to work with World Government.

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jalel's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 693 Discussion / 694 Prediction

Don Flamengo does NOT want to be a yanko because he NEEDS the some sort of "government blessing" the marine gives him when he's a shishibukai.
    he rules an underground mafia network of traffic, slave trade, smuggling, illegal trading/import-export traffic etc etc...
    he needs to have a "politically clean" showcase to run his traffic properly.
    I don't think he lacks force or tactics to be a yanko.
    anyway, to turn back to the chapter, I found it good enough, little disappointed that monet is still alive but that make sense (smoker's right hand is not as strong as Zorro), the cliffhanging will be, monet one inch from pushing the button and CC smashing her heart.
    the gang will be out of the lab and will face the two subordinate of DF...two vs 500? who will fight who?
    what will the marines do? smoker? everyone on the sunny since every single ship on the island has been wreaked?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    yep, it's kinda annoying that Oda gives (almost) every male character a mustache just because 2 years have passed. I kinda feel like people have changed more in these two years than in the 20 years since Roger died, haha :P
    which characters are you talking about? ussop and sanji are the only characters i can think of with more facial hair. oh i think capone has some in the colour spread of the supernovas post ts. i cant think of any with mustaches though.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Jericho View Post
    Love the colourspread. "New Age", fantastic! Law and Luffy's crew look great together, and I adore Momonosuke. Akainu seems to have grown a bit of a beard and moustache. Could the person above Hawkins be Kaido (since the other Yonkou are on the colour spread as well)?
    I think so too! and Akainu looks awesome!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

To be able to ask someone to die for him...Doflamingo surely is scary. That line alone convinced me, not all the previous stuff. Hum.
    And well, amazing chapter! I'm getting used to these kind of cliffhangers by now.

And I think Kinemon will join. The colorspread for me was convincing. He looks as He FITS there. Same with Momo. But most likely people who say that they will be the new "Carue and Vivi" for the New World is probably right.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter!Interesting fight betwen Baby 5 and Franky.I was looking foward to see it
    Got to love Baby 5 in this chapter and i think she gave us the pic of the month
    Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    And yes Momonosuke in pink was a bit weird
    Really!! How can you be so hearthless k-dom!?It's so cute i want to adopt it...him.

"Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think Baby 5 and Buffalo will already be down ass soon as the rest arrives outside.

Would be an awesome moment General Franky holding Cesar in his hands all worn out and covered in blood.
    And Luffy will look at Law with a bright smile on his face.... Law will be like.... ohhhh come on shut up ... don`t act like you planned that one!!

The heart CC is carrieng beeing MOnets is just AWESOME ... this will be the hardest moment for JOker in his whole life ... zehahahahaha

Just freakin lovin this whole Arc till now .... especially compared to FI-arc which obviously sucked!!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blueframe View Post
    Amazing colorspread! Did anyone else realize Akainu has a mustache now ?
    Noticed that immediately, and what's more, I'm pretty sure it's a goatee.

If that's the case, easily, The New Strongest Man in the World.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think their fight will be interrupted by the arrival of the the others.
    The conversation betwen Monet and Joker remind me of Bane on "the dark night rises" during the plane scene.Sucks for her to die this way.

Also i got the feeling the next chapter will end with a huge explosion,and there goes the last chapter of this year.
    Check out my DeviantART

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i liked the pacing of the chapter. also need to say monet is as crazy as DD is. fight between Baby5, Buffalo vs Franky was funny. i want to see more transformations from her.

about smokers heart i do feel like the above posters as it has a high chance of being monet's. thou will it get squished is another issue.

hopefully explosion will be spectacular or spectacularly fail.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member trunterzx's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

CC has Monet's heart? Any evidence in the manga to show that?

If that's the case where is smoker's heart? Law hasn't given it back to Smoker right?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    To be able to ask someone to die for him...Doflamingo surely is scary. That line alone convinced me, not all the previous stuff. Hum.
    And well, amazing chapter! I'm getting used to these kind of cliffhangers by now.

And I think Kinemon will join. The colorspread for me was convincing. He looks as He FITS there. Same with Momo. But most likely people who say that they will be the new "Carue and Vivi" for the New World is probably right.
    Well Monet didn't even need to be asked, she was already at the switch. What's really scary is how DF managed to brainwash her into becoming his puppet in every sense of the word.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trunterzx View Post

If that's the case where is smoker's heart? Law hasn't given it back to Smoker right?
    Well it could be possible that Law tricked Ceasar by giving him the wrong hearth from the start and kept Smoker's hearth.I think it would make much more sense since Smoker's hearth was more valuable for Law to give it away.So Law probably got the time to give it back to him on their way back.

I also like the idea that Ceasar has Monet's hearth which means she probably won't have the time to press the button that she will already be dead.Still i would like the explosion better though.
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trunterzx View Post

Here:
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/675/11
    CC was just about to squeeze "Smokers" heart but Monet interrupted him. It will be fatal for her.
    Last edited by vagabond87; December 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Baby 5 is quite formidable, she can even create projectiles and can turn her whole body into a weapon. It's expected of Doflamingo's crew. General Franky is holding his own but he is double-teamed so he might have to retreat. It might be too much at this point for him to defeat them both.

I'm extremely confused where and how are they going to go since the whole bunch of characters is at one place and is moving together.

New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast