Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 215 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 215 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; December 12, 2012 at 10:15 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 215 Spoiler Thread

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Akaii's Avatar
    Country
    Maldives
    Post Thanks / Like

ooh sounds like a neat chapter...can't wait for the pics..apparently matsu has the ability to humble and tone down people around him to his level

Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Pics HERE!!

have fun!

6. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Los, Jutsu, Kewl.

Great chapter. Looks like the other commentators were right about Tengu & Zebra combo.

That tengu guy speed is faster than Granny Sutsano!!!

And Seems Zebra have trained in Tengu Land

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    Thanks Los, Jutsu, Kewl.

Great chapter. Looks like the other commentators were right about Tengu & Zebra combo.

That tengu guy speed is faster than Granny Sutsano!!!

And Seems Zebra have trained in Tengu Land
    you forgot that Granny Sutsano talked to komatsu. it looks like great chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I agree with milek, Setsuno actually ran back from the head of the pack to check on Komatsu, and then proceeded to run and still beat everyone else. Regardless, looks like an awesome chapter, I really like this Tengu guy! I wonder what kind of strength/abilities he has to put him as number 3, especially with a full course filled with things from the gourmet world.
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Galactic Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww, Komatsu is so adorable and so good at making friends! He even got crazy people like Zebra and Tengu to be his friends. At first, I thought Komatsu might only make it into the top thirty, but now I am rooting for him to win. Go Super-Chef Komatsu!

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it seems that the chapter is going to be quite funny.
    I really like Tengu. He is a damn funny character. His interactions with Zebra would be damn funny, especially since botyh of them seem to be cocky.))

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great chapter, I'm already liking the new chef, he seems to be rough and fun, but really has deep respect of food and respect toward talented people like Komatsu, and as I thought, even though he may not get the best ingredients, Komatsu will impress people with his cooking talent

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It is funny how Toriko can take something that seems so mundane and make it so darn interesting.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 215 Discussion Thread

I like Tengu and find the thing between him and Komatsu pretty cool. They really do make it seem like he has a good chance of winning, though I think that would be a mistake this soon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Komatsu is just so cute in this chapter haha. It was surprisingly good one and the tengu guy is really unexpected. Now hes been taken along by komatsu wave lol seems like he has been recognized by all top ranking chef that hes a real deal.

Plus now komatsu is talking with the ingredients!! thats the realm of setsuno!!
    Ahh how i cant wait for next chapter!! Idont know how theyre going to carry all that with a bike.plus buranchi looks taller than his bike! like a kiddie tricycle. In the real world the tire would burst under that weight

On a final note. Somehow the drawing in this chapter feels the same as gintama. maybe its the smile
    Last edited by nyamonyamo; December 12, 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The Tengu guy is really damn good. It seems that in terms of fighting powers he is one Heavenly Kings' level. Of course I don't think that Komatsu should be at his level, but he should at least be able to take care of himself in some basic situations and don't make Toriko and others look after him all the time.
    Of course this chapter showed again that Komatsu is liked by ingridients. Still, I hope he won't get a high place in the Tournament. It's still too early. I actually think it would be quite logical if he doesn't pass to the next round. No matter what he already progressed considerably. Also it would be great if he manages to do some interesting cooking and progressing in rankings a bit, but not getting in top 50 of the current Tournament.
    I do believe he needs at least several Arcs to propperly become part of Top 50 Chefs.

And well, Tengu is such a funny guy. I really like him. I didn't expect him being rejected by Zebra. But, well, they both are too cocky. And both of them seem to learn a bit from Dharma Sage. Though I still don't quite get Tengu's power. Is it the same as Zebra's sound?

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast