Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EMS Madara & Obito /w Six Paths vs Hashirama & Naruto

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

EMS Madara & Obito /w Six Paths vs Hashirama & Naruto

Knowledge: Full for everyone
    Mindset: IC
    Restrictions:
    Gedo Mazou
    Naruto's Bijuu Mode has 7 minutes limit
    Bijuus can't give chakra to anyone bar their Jinchuuriki
    The Six Paths aren't Edo Tenseis, but they can go Full Bijuu and still can be disabled by removing the stick in their chests.
    Obito and Madara have Izanagi, but not Izanami

Basically a retelling of the fight between Madara and Hashirama, only with the adding of Obito ( and 6 bijuus ) and Naruto.
    Madara obviously isn't an Edo

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: EMS Madara & Obito /w Six Paths vs Hashirama & Naruto

Lets see:

EMS Madara vs Hashirama
    Really what can one say, Madara lost. Don't know how or by what but he lost.... Moving on.

Obito and jins vs Naruto
    Well it seems like Obito was way more the Naruto could handle before Madara showed up. Then Obito became the one that was out classed. My reasoning for this is that Obito became the henchman/goon/sidekick whatever you want to call it that allowed plot to play apart...
    Before, killer bee saved Naruto several times against the jins, and kakashi and Gai saved Naruto several times against Obito before Madara's arrival. So before Obito was dumbed up, this battle definitely goes to Obito..

Obito vs Hashirama
    Hashirama beat the legendary Madara so he beats Obito.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Lets see:

EMS Madara vs Hashirama
    Really what can one say, Madara lost. Don't know how or by what but he lost.... Moving on.

Obito and jins vs Naruto
    Well it seems like Obito was way more the Naruto could handle before Madara showed up. Then Obito became the one that was out classed. My reasoning for this is that Obito became the henchman/goon/sidekick whatever you want to call it that allowed plot to play apart...
    Before, killer bee saved Naruto several times against the jins, and kakashi and Gai saved Naruto several times against Obito before Madara's arrival. So before Obito was dumbed up, this battle definitely goes to Obito..

Obito vs Hashirama
    Hashirama beat the legendary Madara so he beats Obito.
    I think you are missing the obvious. At that point Naruto did NOT have Kurama's cooperation AND full Kurama mode or CM lvl 2.
    Naruto can't take down Obito because of his intangibility. But he can cream the biju's and then its Hashirama + Naruto vs Obito. He dies.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I think you are missing the obvious. At that point Naruto did NOT have Kurama's cooperation AND full Kurama mode or CM lvl 2.
    Naruto can't take down Obito because of his intangibility. But he can cream the biju's and then its Hashirama + Naruto vs Obito. He dies.
    I don't think Hashirama can easily beat Madara imo their fight would go on and on for hours.
    The quickest fight would be Naruto vs Obito, considering also both of them have time limits that the other will try to exploit.
    And considering both of them are kinda dumb, they are bound to make errors

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I don't think Hashirama can easily beat Madara imo their fight would go on and on for hours.
    The quickest fight would be Naruto vs Obito, considering also both of them have time limits that the other will try to exploit.
    I don't remember any fight that lasted that long. Well aside for the Raikage fighting those fodder but 1vs1? Well who knows thing is Naruto is going to help out after clearing the biju's. He has an army of Kage lvl +++ clones. Some would go and get NE for SM, some would pop an army of giant frogs and some in RM would just go and and land a hand. Naruto does not need more then 1-2 RM lvl 1 clones to hold Tobi off (not beat him, just hold him off).

Aside from plot holes i don't think Tobi is dumb. He is a master manipulator. Then again i don't think Naruto is dumb when the plot does not need a comic relief. Good examples are him vs Pein and vs Old Raikage.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The Uchiha would win, thanks to Izanagi and Six Paths of Pain.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The Uchiha would win, thanks to Izanagi and Six Paths of Pain.
    Full knowledge makes using Izanagi pretty dangerous, and without a Sharingan Madara and expecially Obito are would have an hard time against the two, since they lose Susano'o and Kamui

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I don't remember any fight that lasted that long. Well aside for the Raikage fighting those fodder but 1vs1? Well who knows thing is Naruto is going to help out after clearing the biju's. He has an army of Kage lvl +++ clones. Some would go and get NE for SM, some would pop an army of giant frogs and some in RM would just go and and land a hand. Naruto does not need more then 1-2 RM lvl 1 clones to hold Tobi off (not beat him, just hold him off).

Aside from plot holes i don't think Tobi is dumb. He is a master manipulator. Then again i don't think Naruto is dumb when the plot does not need a comic relief. Good examples are him vs Pein and vs Old Raikage.
    Naruto vs Sasuke lasted pretty long, as Naruto vs Pein.
    Keep in mind Hashirama and Madara are near equals, add to this a keen mind and powerful abilities, and the fight will last very long.

In fights, Obito is dumb, like really dumb.
    Naruto was dumbed down as well those last fights

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

But Izanagi means the enemies won't see Madara or Tobi actually being alive and may drop their guard. Unless Naruto stays in either mode. I don't think hashirama can sense though, so he'd be in deep doo-doo if Madara cuts his head off or uses Amaterasu.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Full knowledge makes using Izanagi pretty dangerous, and without a Sharingan Madara and expecially Obito are would have an hard time against the two, since they lose Susano'o and Kamui

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Naruto vs Sasuke lasted pretty long, as Naruto vs Pein.
    Keep in mind Hashirama and Madara are near equals, add to this a keen mind and powerful abilities, and the fight will last very long.

In fights, Obito is dumb, like really dumb.
    Naruto was dumbed down as well those last fights
    Well yes but not hours.
    I don't know how equals they are in this fight. Keep in mind that last fight they had Madara also had the Kyuubi and Hashirama won that to. Even if Hashirama had that dragon i am sure Kurama added to that fight. But as i said Naruto can fight Obito and help Hashirama at the same time considering he can help all over the battlefield fighting Kage level opponents.

Obito is not really dumb, its more like the plot and EMO mode... He is smart. Seriously he was leading Aka from the shadows, he also is a master manipulator. Even 2 fodder guys he showed tactics (Danzo's bodyguards). Obito is defenetly not dumb... Its just Kishi making him forget abilities so he can have a story.
    Yeah Naruto goes dumb mode when someone is around him that has the need to show how smart he is, examples Kakashi and Itachi. Its like Bats and Superman. Sometimes the writers make him so dumb just so Bats looks cool as Bats only has intelect.
    I hate the fact that Tobi+Obito and i feel like this removes a LOT from the caracter but stating he is dumb does not sit right with me.
    Oh and just alow Kurama to be in charge... There, Naruto's IQ just got a huge boost :P

But Izanagi means the enemies won't see Madara or Tobi actually being alive and may drop their guard. Unless Naruto stays in either mode. I don't think hashirama can sense though, so he'd be in deep doo-doo if Madara cuts his head off or uses Amaterasu.
    Naruto is there and he would still have clones on the field. RM+SM. There is no way they get triked like that... Also hitting the real Naruto out of all those clones is going to be hard. They are also not going to let the guard down as they are not going to "kill" Tobi and Madara at the same time. So guard up anyway as you have 1 more enemy left.
    Also NO evidence that Madara has Amaterasu so let's leave that out. No idea what MS jutsus he has and why he is not showing them but look at Obito, MS and he defenetly does not have Amaterasu. How about Shisui Uchiha? Aparently both of his eyes had Kotoamatsukami.
    Heh Madara could get smoked from 1 "Flash"dama... Perfect Susano takes a little time to put up and cocentrate its chakra... If Naruto shoots before Madara notices it... Heh i don't even know if Perfect Susano can take it. If it does then shoot another 1...Dead Madara. Madara with no rinnegan or ET mode get's anihilated by Naruto. He most defenetly has no feats from that huge ass Susano depicting it can take 1-2, hell 3 Bijudamas that equals one put up by 5 bijus...Just look at this size:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/571/12
    Its half of Konoha in size...
    Nobody in this manga can take Naruto if they don't have stuff like intangibility or rinnegan shield. The 7 minutes OP gives Naruto is more then enough to smoke Madara with a stream of bijudama or Flashdama.
    Last edited by xXan; December 15, 2012 at 02:06 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no doubt Hashirama vs Madara will last like forever compared to other fights. And I can't see Madara trying to win through playing possum. If you admire someone as much as your words say you do, you don't cheat.
    Hashirama won the initial battle by slightest of the margins, so, it will probably the same again. Of course, it's like both of them knocked out. Thrilla in Manila.

Obito and co. were already fighting a team consisting of Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai and held his ground, if not gained the upper hand. Obito would probably do enough to win against Naruto alone.

Hashirama vs Obito and Six Paths, I don't know. Especially with Hashirama drained in terms of energy.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara can tell the difference between the real body and fake clones, somehow. And with Izanagi, they'll think the enemy is dead and drop their guard. Hashirama wouldn't have the defense that Naruto does to tank a beheading. I'd say Madara's Perfect Susano'o could take a bijuu dama. Hell, Madara can avoid it to run to Hashirama, who'd get destroyed by the attack as well if he doesn't defend himself. Or Tobi can absorb the bijuu dama chakra.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you're right or maybe you're wrong.

But anyway, does madara is immune to hashirama's pollen? If yes, then maybe you're right. But if not, then you're wrong. I doubt madara can spam his susanoo to protect himself from the pollen for an hour/s.
    Last edited by marshall313; December 15, 2012 at 02:18 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara can tell the difference between the real body and fake clones, somehow. And with Izanagi, they'll think the enemy is dead and drop their guard. Hashirama wouldn't have the defense that Naruto does to tank a beheading. I'd say Madara's Perfect Susano'o could take a bijuu dama. Hell, Madara can avoid it to run to Hashirama, who'd get destroyed by the attack as well if he doesn't defend himself. Or Tobi can absorb the bijuu dama chakra.
    He can do that to Hashirama's clones. Naruto's SC are up in the air.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/611/6
    See? He did NOT know.
    Tobi did not show the ability to use that chakra shield. Now even Shika's father said anything about jutsu and how they don't work on Tobi, only on Madara. Another problem is absorbing it in time. Nagato was hit by Bee (the charge) before he absorbed it.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Full knowledge means they know what Izanagi does, meaning they will be on guard.
    And Izanagi delay death shortly, you see both Danzou and Obito popping up right after being killed.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Maybe you're right or maybe you're wrong.

But anyway, does madara is immune to hashirama's pollen? If yes, then maybe you're right. But if not, then you're wrong. I doubt madara can spam his susanoo to protect himself from the pollen for an hour/s.
    I'm sure he has a way to counter the pollen, using Perfect Susano'o for example would put him high above it, or simply burn it with an overpowered Katon

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He can do that to Hashirama's clones. Naruto's SC are up in the air.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/611/6
    See? He did NOT know.
    Tobi did not show the ability to use that chakra shield. Now even Shika's father said anything about jutsu and how they don't work on Tobi, only on Madara. Another problem is absorbing it in time. Nagato was hit by Bee (the charge) before he absorbed it.
    Oh, weird.

He doesn't need to, he can use the chakra shield. Shikaku didn't mention it likely because as Kakashi said, Tobi isn't using Rinnegan due to the enemies knowing and having counters for it, as they did fight Rinnegan before. So far, we have seen all three Rinnegan users use at least one Rinnegan jutsu that Nagato used - whether it's six paths or chakra shield. There is no confirmation that Tobi can't use any of the Rinnegan jutsu, since if he can use six paths, then he can use anything.

Even Nagato was able to use Rinnegan quite extensively despite not being its original owner. At least with Mangekyo, we have Sasuke and Itachi using Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, but Obito getting two versions of Kamui, so you can argue that MS gives different power to different Uchiha family or branch. Does not work with Rinnegan.

Full knowledge means they know what Izanagi does, meaning they will be on guard.
    And Izanagi delay death shortly, you see both Danzou and Obito popping up right after being killed.

I'm sure he has a way to counter the pollen, using Perfect Susano'o for example would put him high above it, or simply burn it with an overpowered Katon
    Oh, okay. You also see Tobi popping out of nowhere and giving Konan a hole in her ovaries with a pipe. You also see Konan already being in a genjutsu after Tobi comes back after Izanagi. Danzou also appeared out of nowhere and could have done a surprise attack. But if Naruto doesn't let his guard down and stays in either mode, then Izanagi won't catch him unaware as he'll sense either Uchiha.

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast