Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Hebi vs Zabuza, Kisame & Chojuro

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hebi vs Zabuza, Kisame & Chojuro

Knowledge: Manga
    Mindset: IC
    Bonus:
    -Kisame, Chojuro and Suigetsu can fight under Kirigakure no Jutsu as well ( like every other Mist's Swordsmen )
    -Suigetsu can use other Suiton's water to replenish his energy and heal his wounds

Restrictions:
    -Kisamehada form
    -The giant waterball Kisame used against Bee
    -Samehada can't cure anyone, but can give chakra
    -Orochimaru getting out if Sasuke is out of chakra

Basically Hebi against the 3 Swordsmen.
    Initially I thought to use Kimimaro instead of Chojuro, but it would've been kinda unfair for Hebi.
    If Suigetsu is fully absorbed in his water form into Samehada, he will return in human form without dying, but without chakra

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hebi vs Zabuza, Kisame & Chojuro

Going with Kisame's team. Orochimaru poping out and using his hydra would just give Kisame a nice boost (its chakra based 100%).

Chojuro can slice Juugo in half with a single swing... Same for Sasuke but that guy can spit himself out (1 time).

For Suigetsu we have Kisame again...

The only thing that could save Sasuke's team is a Kiring but meh... No idea if he can use it in time. Close fight but i go with Kisame.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Going with Kisame's team. Orochimaru poping out and using his hydra would just give Kisame a nice boost (its chakra based 100%).
    Orochimaru going out is actually restricted, it would be kinda unfair if Sasuke is defeated and then another S rank ninja pops out at full force me thinks

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Orochimaru going out is actually restricted, it would be kinda unfair if Sasuke is defeated and then another S rank ninja pops out at full force me thinks
    For some reason i read that line under "bonus" lol.

Anyway Oro is at that point in chakra form or something. Perfect target for his Samehada. Then again not even sure about this... Curently he most defenetly does not have a body and he most defenetly is not just walking chakra... The hell if i know. He poped out but where his body is from i got no idea...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This says "Hebi" instead of "Taka", so I'm assuming Sasuke has no Hawks or MS jutsu? He can still fly thanks to CS 2 wings though, which is okay.

That said, I'm giving the win to Hebi by way of Suigetsu replacing Sasuke as the major damage dealer. Anything aquatic simply makes him bigger while protecting his teammates. Kisame spit 100 sharks at Sasuke and Juugo? Suigetsu jumps in the way and takes the blow, growing bigger while Sasuke and Juugo fly up high with wings and rocket boots.

Zabuza throws a mist out there to protect them all from Sasuke's attacks and allow them to sneak attack them? Suigetsu sees through it, tanks the suiton, and grows bigger for it... while Sasuke and Juugo fly into the sky OUT of the mist again. Or Dr. Snakes summons snakes to sniff out the mist nin the same way that Kakashi used his dogs to do so.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    For some reason i read that line under "bonus" lol.

Anyway Oro is at that point in chakra form or something. Perfect target for his Samehada. Then again not even sure about this... Curently he most defenetly does not have a body and he most defenetly is not just walking chakra... The hell if i know. He poped out but where his body is from i got no idea...
    Oro isn't in this fight, as for how it works...
    Let's just say its manga logic and leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    This says "Hebi" instead of "Taka", so I'm assuming Sasuke has no Hawks or MS jutsu? He can still fly thanks to CS 2 wings though, which is okay.
    Yep, MS Sasuke is kinda unfair for Chojuro and Zabuza

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i can't really say anything about Chojuro , we havent see anything from him besides cutting black zetsu while kisame is the stronger opponent that sasuke will have and even if sasuke doesn't have MS, sasuke's CM and kirin are really strong on this fight while Suigetsu can keep up for sometime with kisame and karin and jugo can heal sasuke and support him with his CM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    If it wasn't, I was going to say he was going to own whoever he would like to with Yamata No Jutsu. Most probably would go after a young body, though. Damn

Anyway, I'm going with the Team Kisame here. Say, I'm sticking to the logic that the best man wins you the fight when the combatants are about to be equal in power and that person is Kisame in this one.
    Last edited by Hakuteiken; January 07, 2013 at 08:18 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

never underestimate someone with the sharingan but yes kisame got more experiences against sasuke while the sharingan can troll anyone..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply