Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: EMS Madara & Obito /w Six Paths vs Hashirama & Naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: EMS Madara & Obito /w Six Paths vs Hashirama & Naruto

He is definitely from a fairy tail, i mean hashirama's cell, can cure any freaking deceased and give you a huge power up, Kishi build him up so much.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Regarding the Rinnegan knowledge;

Nagato trained the Rinnegan for twenty-odd years. Clearly, what Obito knew of Rinnegan was nothing but stories he listened from Madara. True, Obito was seen talking to Nagato about his eyes, but I doubt he showed him a technique or something like that.
    To prove that, Nagato used Gedo Mazo against Hanzou and it was at the time when Yahiko was still alive. Since Yahiko didn't want Obito's presence around, it's more or less clear that Obito was able to approach Nagato only after Yahiko died, so, therefore, it was Nagato who was manipulating the Mazo with his own knowledge at that point.
    The truth about Nagato's eyes was perhaps just a legendary story Obito used to lure Nagato into his plans and nothing more.
    Looking at Nagato's face, he could have trained with Tobi in private. I don't see any reason why Tobi couldn't have trained him as we never saw Nagato use Rinnegan jutsu actively until Yahiko's death. Hell, Tobi could have taught Nagato how to summon Gedo Mazou the first time, as well as all Rinnegan jutsu.

Even if he didn't, nothing suggests Tobi can't use it either, especially when Rinnegan is said to allow its user to use any jutsu.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Looking at Nagato's face, he could have trained with Tobi in private. I don't see any reason why Tobi couldn't have trained him as we never saw Nagato use Rinnegan jutsu actively until Yahiko's death. Hell, Tobi could have taught Nagato how to summon Gedo Mazou the first time, as well as all Rinnegan jutsu.

Even if he didn't, nothing suggests Tobi can't use it either, especially when Rinnegan is said to allow its user to use any jutsu.
    He must have used it before, since Konan was aware of what he was doing at that point and she tried to stop him from using it. And I don't really think Nagato was going to be influenced by a stranger's words with Yahiko still around. He just looked surprised for a moment, I guess.

Yes, there is nothing about that. But I doubt it's got anything to do with what you said. Rinnegan probably doesn't grant you access to any jutsu magically, but it allows you to be able to learn and master them all. Perhaps Obito got a few tricks from Madara as a kid decades ago and he could use them. To be fair, since he implanted the Rinnegan on himself, there must be a reason to it (unless he just thinks it looks cool).

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato wanted peace, which Tobi offered. He's dumb enough to fall for it. And I think he did use it before, but probably after Tobi taught him how to use Rinnegan.

I think that's true, considering Nagato did train to use the jutsu that Jiraiya taught him. But he may not have needed to train to use Rinnegan jutsu, just know how to do it. Which is why I think Tobi can use all Rinnegan jutsu - he must have been taught by Madara.

Using Sasuke as an example is horrible because Sasuke had no idea of Izanagi and Izanami, which he confirmed. Tobi however, had some idea of three Rinnegan jutsu, and should have known about nearly all of hte jutsu and thus be able to use it. Nothing shows that Tobi can't use Rinnegan jutsu since he was able to use Six Paths with just ONE Rinnegan and implied to know at least two others. Madara could have taught him just in case, we know Madara knew at least one Rinnegan jutsu.

I don't see why anyone would think Tobi doesn't know all the jutsu associated with Rinnegan since it's implied he does, which is stronger than him not knowing it. Although this isn't 100% fact, Tobi admitted he didn't use Rinnegan jutsu against Kakashi, Gai, and Naruto because it was a waste of chakra that he needed due to them knowing how to counter it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

You know the question why he did not use it once the Biju's where out of the picture is still there. I mean an OP ability like ST and not using it? Makes no sense. Then how about the Rasengan that he got in his face? Why no chakra shield?

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Because it came out of nowhere, and since Obito's dumb, he didn't think to use Rinnegan? And because he didn't want to waste chakra since it could be countered? Naruto could counter shinra tensei with clones or Kyuubi's chakra.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Because it came out of nowhere, and since Obito's dumb, he didn't think to use Rinnegan? And because he didn't want to waste chakra since it could be countered? Naruto could counter shinra tensei with clones or Kyuubi's chakra.
    You know the bolded part just about invalidates your entire argument... Obito as much as we hate him is a tactician, manipulator and able to lead Aka from the shadows... Hell he could ST Naruto away at that point, no need for even chakra shield. Obito is also well informed when it comes to just about anything... From secreat jutsus to other crep... He is also not the type to freeze and not take actions.

Naruto was not the only one fighting there. We also had Kakashi, Gai and Bee. Thing is countering ST/BT with chakra... Is not that easy as you think. In Nagato vs Konoha the 6 tails anchored itself into the ground to not fly back... Now Tobi using ST when he needs to and caching Naruto in the air, or stop jutsus going his way or PULLING people to him to grab, warp or just drain them of chakra just about instantly is also all good tactics.

Oh please do better then Obito is a moron that is why... Obito is no moron aside from the plot making him not do holes in his mask or use jutsus...

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Did he really lead Akatsuki from the shadows, or was that really Nagato? All it was said was Madara formed Akatsuki and gave Nagato his Rinnegan. Tobi was never said to run things from behind the scenes. I don't know how it invalidates my argument, considering Tobi rarely gets out of fights unscathed. Chances are though, he can't use jutsu in the other dimension. Dunno if Kakashi could, but Tobi probably can't since Kamui requires him to concentrate.

Not really, as Naruto can use clones or Kyuubi chakra to stop being pushed or pulled, once again. He could even grab Kakashi or Gai and avoid that. Tobi is also likely saving his chakra to control the Juubi, most likely.

Well, it's true. You still haven't provided ANY reason why Tobi can't use all Rinnegan jutsu involved. Nagato was able to use it, and it's Madara's eyes. Tobi was able to use one of hte most complex Rinnegan jutsu on Edo Tensei without a problem with just one eye. I dunno why you keep insisting that he can't use most Rinnegan jutsu when it's implied he can use two and was able to use one without a problem on reanimated bodies.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Did he really lead Akatsuki from the shadows, or was that really Nagato? All it was said was Madara formed Akatsuki and gave Nagato his Rinnegan. Tobi was never said to run things from behind the scenes. I don't know how it invalidates my argument, considering Tobi rarely gets out of fights unscathed. Chances are though, he can't use jutsu in the other dimension. Dunno if Kakashi could, but Tobi probably can't since Kamui requires him to concentrate.
    He was probably just teasing Konan at that point. Remember Zetsu first showed Obito the orphans when they were all grown up and running the Akatsuki. Obito couldn't possibly be involved with the Akatsuki's foundation. I can't even see how Madara manipulated Yahiko to form the Akatsuki, let the manipulator be Obito.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he was. Madara could have planted the idea of Akatsuki in Yahiko or Nagato's head. We did find out that Madara somefuckinghow implanted Rinnegan in Nagato when he was a wee little kid. <_<

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he was. Madara could have planted the idea of Akatsuki in Yahiko or Nagato's head. We did find out that Madara somefuckinghow implanted Rinnegan in Nagato when he was a wee little kid. <_<
    Planting an idea? Is it even possible?
    Perhaps he manipulated all their childhood so that they would end up as rebellions, so that it would work out. Though, it would be a bit of rolling the dice.

Like waiting some Uchiha open to manipulation to be found by him.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@M3J

Sure he was. Nagato was taking orders from him... Nagato was the front as a Leader but taking orders from "Madara". Who gave him the eyes or started Aka... Who cares its not relevant. Tobi gave him the Mazo and told him about the "weapon" to save the world. Nagato was the "leader" but taking orders from Obito.

Yes Obito did get hit in fights.

Vs Minato:

1 of the smartest man in the manga with a powerfull trick, something that you allmost can't dodge.

Vs Danzo's bodyguards.

He lost a hand because he allowed it as he wanted to warp that guy...

vs Konan.

He did not expect for her to kill hersef... Who would, seriously...

I don't see how the above proves that is a moron.

Quote Quote:
    Chances are though, he can't use jutsu in the other dimension. Dunno if Kakashi could, but Tobi probably can't since Kamui requires him to concentrate.
    Why not? He can go intangible and use jutsus in this plane. Same crep. His intangibility its nothing about concentration.. First time he did it he was going loco and doing it by instinct...

Quote Quote:
    Not really, as Naruto can use clones or Kyuubi chakra to stop being pushed or pulled, once again. He could even grab Kakashi or Gai and avoid that. Tobi is also likely saving his chakra to control the Juubi, most likely.
    No, defenetly not. You just need to use some tactics. Just ST/BT him in a good position. Same for the others... Just because you know about ST it does not mean its useless.

Quote Quote:
    Well, it's true. You still haven't provided ANY reason why Tobi can't use all Rinnegan jutsu involved. Nagato was able to use it, and it's Madara's eyes. Tobi was able to use one of hte most complex Rinnegan jutsu on Edo Tensei without a problem with just one eye. I dunno why you keep insisting that he can't use most Rinnegan jutsu when it's implied he can use two and was able to use one without a problem on reanimated bodies.
    I don't need to. You need to provide evidence that he can. There is none... You have circumstancial evidence at best. Prove to me that he knows how to ST. Simple question. Don't give me he knows how to X so he knows how to Y. Sasuke knew Amaterasu, Tsuck, Susano but had no idea how to Izanami or Izanagi. You can be my gues and provide it. You don't get to state he can do X and expect me to prove he can't.
    Last edited by xXan; January 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

xXan, Tobi didn't give him the Mazou. When Zetsu first shows him Nagato and tells about him, Nagato is said to be the only person besides Madara to be able to summon it.
    Not that it effects the outcome that much.

Anyway, I don't consider Tobi as a genius or someone with highly perceptive skills. He didn't do enough to convince us in that way, either.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hakuteiken

Of course. Nagato could sommon it after he was sinked with the Mazo. What you said does not contradict what i said. Then when Tobi got the rinnegan and was sinked with it he can do it to. Mazo was in Obito's care.

Anyway, I don't consider Tobi as a genius or someone with highly perceptive skills. He didn't do enough to convince us in that way, either.

People are calling him a morn. Not a genius can be argued but moron? Beah..

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Planting an idea? Is it even possible?
    Perhaps he manipulated all their childhood so that they would end up as rebellions, so that it would work out. Though, it would be a bit of rolling the dice.

Like waiting some Uchiha open to manipulation to be found by him.
    With Shisui's eyes, yes. Wiht Madara's eyes, likely not, but he knows the art of manipulation. He could have just told Yahiko or Nagato the benefits of having a group to work in.

STILL A PLOTHOLE PULLED OUT OF KISHI'S ASS TO SATISFY DUMB TOBITO FANS

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @M3J

Sure he was. Nagato was taking orders from him... Nagato was the front as a Leader but taking orders from "Madara". Who gave him the eyes or started Aka... Who cares its not relevant. Tobi gave him the Mazo and told him about the "weapon" to save the world. Nagato was the "leader" but taking orders from Obito.
    Show me where he took orders from Tobi. Hell, he was even ordering Tobi around before Tobi revealed himself as Madara. Tobi could have told Nagato the gist of the plan or something, and Nagato could have been the one to order Akatsuki around without Tobi's interference. Doesn't even look like Tobi was necessary to control or lead Akatsuki.

Quote Quote:
    Yes Obito did get hit in fights.

Vs Minato:

1 of the smartest man in the manga with a powerfull trick, something that you allmost can't dodge.

Vs Danzo's bodyguards.

He lost a hand because he allowed it as he wanted to warp that guy...

vs Konan.

He did not expect for her to kill hersef... Who would, seriously...

I don't see how the above proves that is a moron.
    Minato was Tobi's master, yet he didn't know about Hiraishin v2. GG.

Didn't Torune throw away a shirt? Or, Tobi could have taken off his cloak and used the shirt or cloak to touch Torune without getting infected by the nanobugs. GG there.

Apparently, Tobi was too cocky and decided to see what Konan would do, based on what he himself said. Same Tobi who choked on a piece of candy while fighting. GG.

Quote Quote:
    Why not? He can go intangible and use jutsus in this plane. Same crep. His intangibility its nothing about concentration.. First time he did it he was going loco and doing it by instinct...
    What jutsu did he use in the other dimension? Maybe so, but so far he hasn't used any kind of jutsu. Naruto and in a way Karin has, but Kakashi and Tobi, who have Kamui, didn't use any kind of jutsu in the realm.

Quote Quote:
    No, defenetly not. You just need to use some tactics. Just ST/BT him in a good position. Same for the others... Just because you know about ST it does not mean its useless.

I don't need to. You need to provide evidence that he can. There is none... You have circumstancial evidence at best. Prove to me that he knows how to ST. Simple question. Don't give me he knows how to X so he knows how to Y. Sasuke knew Amaterasu, Tsuck, Susano but had no idea how to Izanami or Izanagi. You can be my gues and provide it. You don't get to state he can do X and expect me to prove he can't.
    I know. Lots of good chances, but he didn't use it.

I did. It's not circumstantial considering he knows three Rinnegan jutsu, used one, and was hinted to know two others. How did Nagato know about the Rinnegan jutsu if he had no one to teach him? You basically have no proof that Tobi can't use the jutsu, especially when he said he's not using it to avoid wasting chakra.

Bad comparison because no one told Sasuke about Izanagi or Izanami. However, Madara could have told Tobi about all Rinnegan jutsu and trained him to use them or show him the basics, which he then showed Nagato. How else did Tobi know how to use Six Paths? He knew about it somehow. Who's to say Nagato at the least didn't teach him the jutsu?

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast