Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Unless you're talking about them fighting and you expect to see some odd reaction, just being in proximity to each other doesn't cause any odd reaction because they were together for a period of time after the implantation of the living ignition weapon and we did not see any odd reactions. Perhaps if the Devils come into contact with each other in terms of a fight, we could see something, but my gut feeling tells me that we probably won't see anything special as otherwise they wouldn't be able to fight. Of course, who knows, as SIU may want to expand this living ignition weapon plot more thoroughly.
    I'm more intrigued by the fact that it will be a meeting between two old friends, and the two parts of a third living entity. It's possible that the reason why the thing in the blue tank got divided in 2 parts, was a different one that the fact that only 2 guinea pigs survive the tests. Is that third entity dangerous? Is it sentient? what would happen when the parts gets closer to each counterpart? I´m intrigued about that.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    My two cents about this chapter are just some few questions I hope next chapters answer:

When Horyang explained the nature of his power he said he viewed a thing trapped in a blue tank, that constantly changes, and that defied his gaze to understand his shape. When I read that, I remembered this note about the Lord called the Magician:

Besides the shape topic, there is another coincidence. The magician is an artificial lifeform, and the thing that Horyang viewed was in blue tank inside a lab. My question is simple: is that thing in the blue tank a creature of Macseth? Or does it have something to do with the Magician?
    I wonder also, what will happen when Cassano and Horyang meet each other, in terms of what will happen if the two parts of that thing of the blue tank meet each other.
    Tbh, there are so many theories as to what it could be, but we can't really tell at this point. It could be a part of Zahard which is given to each Princess (thus essentially making Viole the prince), it could be something related to Enryu (maybe something he made, or one of his spears, he is called the red tower and Headon has been chasing him, maybe this is the reason), it could be a guardian (either a part of the one on 43rd floor, or a baby guardian), or it could be something else entirely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukimix: I also wonder if there'll be some kinda reaction when Horyang and Cassano clash (if they do). Afawk, they haven't before.

I doubt the blue thing springs off from Magician. It's been mentioned that ignition weapons are made with a special kind of shinsoo, so I'm inclined to thinking it's a creature of shinsoo, which is known to have no definite shape or properties (it behaves sort of like a universal fluid, having some properties of liquid and some of gas). The whole Workshop is based on the discoveries and teachings of Macseth, so even if Macseth didn't make it, he's sort of like its godfather. This, of course, links it to Flux in that both were created by (more or less) based on the same methods. Horyang's living ignition weapon hasn't been shown to be sentient, though.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I wonder also, what will happen when Cassano and Horyang meet each other, in terms of what will happen if the two parts of that thing of the blue tank meet each other.
    This whole scene is setting up for them to not meet. Ran is going to knock out Horyang and drag him to Koon. Koon will obviously notice that Horyang is not Cassano, but will probably just assume that the info that led him there was bad (he has a "devil" in his right arm, so the mistake is understandable) and take him off somewhere. Siu will then end the chapter with a giant trollface.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    This whole scene is setting up for them to not meet. Ran is going to knock out Horyang and drag him to Koon. Koon will obviously notice that Horyang is not Cassano, but will probably just assume that the info that led him there was bad (he has a "devil" in his right arm, so the mistake is understandable) and take him off somewhere. Siu will then end the chapter with a giant trollface.
    Koon said that the message was intended for someone else, so they may already be here. What would have been the point in saying that if when presented with someone who doesn't fit the exact description of the devil, he doesn't think "oh, this must be the person that the message was intended for", but instead questions his sources. I think it's more likely that is teddy does get knocked out, Koon will use him as bait to lure out Cassano.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice nice

I like how the story progressed . But i have to say i kind of hate that Baam has a similar thing inside his body as Teddy . I like Baam how he used to be , i didn't want this kind of power up for him but whatever , SIU knows better ...hopefully

Looking forward to next chap , Cassano looks badass there Makes me have butterflies in my stomach

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    I guess that's possible, we'll have to wait and see.

Well it seems the only reason why Koon wants to capture Cassano is to rub it in Hatsu's face. Capturing Viole won't really have the same effect, besides, isn't his team already gathered.
    yeah that true ether way for the sake of the story and the plot and for koon and friends to meet something has to go down

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3