Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    What does you being never Mafia before have to do anything? niichan hasn't played many times, yet he's been Mafia a ton. Nana has played a lot of games and has only really been Mafia once. It's random, so how is that any sort of defense?

You Abstain from voting...You did the same thing last game didn't you? And didn't know it wasn't allowed anymore. Did you just forget?
    what I abstained in the last game? No, I remember asking if I'm allowed to abstain but it wasn't the first day of the game...

Also I didn't sa y my defence is that I was never mafia before , geez why do ppl always misinterpret srsly. I said it in the way , like I was always townie and didn't lie about it it's the same now....

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by X3D2YFaust View Post
    VOTE KILL SAKURA

Sorry.
    We had a back to back basketball game in our place.
    Glad we have a 2-0 record.
    kay... no reason?

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

also how about a fucking update DD! on votes and time even if it's not much to read I gotta leave for work soon

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    what I abstained in the last game? No, I remember asking if I'm allowed to abstain but it wasn't the first day of the game...

Also I didn't sa y my defence is that I was never mafia before , geez why do ppl always misinterpret srsly. I said it in the way , like I was always townie and didn't lie about it it's the same now....
    Hmmm, alright. But I do remember something about that with you.

Well, considering your post was in response to Arctigor votekilling you, how was it not said in defense?

I'm not trying to nitpick, but just looking for SOMETHING

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    You can't abstrain from voting.
    fine then ...

I'm voting for Faust and my reason for it is because he had a single post and it was to vote for me without even bothering to give a reason.

Vote Kill Faust

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Hmmm, alright. But I do remember something about that with you.

Well, considering your post was in response to Arctigor votekilling you, how was it not said in defense?

I'm not trying to nitpick, but just looking for SOMETHING
    cuz why would I need a defense? Arctigor voted fro me cuz I didn't want a pokemon mafia game O_O wtf man?

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

cuz you know voting for someone out of the blue without a reason at all is suspicious as hell , but voting for someone and giving a flamer reason is suspicious to me too...at least have the decency to squint out a reason that would make sense in any way.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

anyway, I'm gonna write down my defense , just so there aren't any more misunderstandings.

I said this:
    Quote Quote:
    I've always been mafia bitch |: like you guys always proved when you vote killed me |:
    Because. Every game I played I was a townie , 3 times I was even a doctor if I counted right[3 times in a row] and every time I was voted for in the end and I proved then that I was telling the truth. Now I know that the possibility of me being mafia still exists to you ppl , because it's random. But I doubt I'd be this active is I was mafia , trying to make ppl post so I can fucking make analyze them and see who would slip.To me the rest of you lot are all suspicious. None of you fucking posts....and you dare accuse me?

This is the only time I'll write this. I'm tired of always trying to make you ppl believe me. Last time I survived till the end but I lost , I just hoped we'd win this time....and that I'd at least be alive for more than a fucking day. Especially since I'm so fucking active despite me having RL shit too ...you bozos have no excuse for not being active.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes the reasons someone gives for voting isn't what they say. It's Day 1, so it's almost always random.

You're being overly defensive I think. Arctigor was probably to get a rise out of you, which predictably worked...and Faust, who tends to never give a reason for his vote, regardless of the stage of the game.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always been overly defensive |: what's so special about it now?
    Also I'm bored and no one is posting except you once every few hours |:

get a rise?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

anyway , gtg to work . If I die ...I die.... I don't like my role anyway XD

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think there are lovers in this 10-man game?

By the way here's my role:

Patience is a virture

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

what are your roles?
    Last edited by FaustXIII; December 18, 2012 at 03:48 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidoBan's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Faust , i see what you did there. I hope this is not true, and you would not reveal so soon.

I will vote for a draw for now , vote kill naruto-niichan.. Because of the the fact that nii-chan not appear to answer evil, i think a little suspicious.

About sakura i think odd something. In the last game she came boast that it was a townie and enjoyed playing on the side of the good guys (even with a role that she said did not know how to play). Now she said she does not like the role ... I found a little suspicious too.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    I've always been overly defensive |: what's so special about it now?
    Also I'm bored and no one is posting except you once every few hours |:

get a rise?

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

anyway , gtg to work . If I die ...I die.... I don't like my role anyway XD
    I didn't say there was anything special about it, did I?

Quote Originally Posted by MidoBan View Post
    Faust , i see what you did there. I hope this is not true, and you would not reveal so soon.

I will vote for a draw for now , vote kill naruto-niichan.. Because of the the fact that nii-chan not appear to answer evil, i think a little suspicious.

About sakura i think odd something. In the last game she came boast that it was a townie and enjoyed playing on the side of the good guys (even with a role that she said did not know how to play). Now she said she does not like the role ... I found a little suspicious too.
    I noticed the exact thing. She's been a Mafia (hostkilled before she could play), then she was a doctor for every game until last when she was a Bomb. Last game she said she didn't understand her role or how to play it fully. But I don't recall her ever complaining about her role...

I don't want to sound mean, but I don't believe that she fully understands every role enough to be so straightforward unless it's a regular Townie. Either that, or she's gotten a role she's had before, Doctor. I don't know if she'd say that if she was the Bomb either.

Not a lot of posting so I'm not sure. I haven't noticed anything else noteworthy. I didn't noticed niichan not answering Evil's question, but I'm not sure what could be read into that either.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MidoBan View Post

what exactly am I supposed to answer? evil asking me about my role? I answered that with saying that no one would tell his role this early. Evil even said he wouldn't tell us his role until he dies

Sakura does sound a little suspicious there, though I feel like she would only post random stuff if she's mafia if you consider her going on and on about not being able to lie lol. Well who knows, I don't recall her ever being a mafia so I don't know her playing style when she actually is one. Or has she ever been mafia?

Meh I don't really have a clue who might be mafia :/ what are your thoughts gary?

Forget it, just read gary's post.
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; December 18, 2012 at 06:05 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

sakura is just as suspicious as everyone else. But could somebody highlight the text frame where she said something about not being happy about her role? I seem to have missed it on the first read.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

sakura is just as suspicious as everyone else. But could somebody highlight the text frame where she said something about not being happy about her role? I seem to have missed it on the first read.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...29#post3207129

She added it there

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohm.... what could she be then? Maybe a Prostitute or Recruiting Mason?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohm.... what could she be then? Maybe a Prostitute or Recruiting Mason?
    1. Doctor
    2. Bomb
    3. Townie
    4. Mafia (Trying to fool us)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

with this few ppl on the first day its very hard,killing a townie on the first day may be a critical loss,if we also cant block mafia at night,so casting a "random" vote from the beginning only helps the mafia imo...cuz they know who isnt mafia

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

The most boring would be a plain townie?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast