Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

hi guys Didn't realize the game started |: thanks to herm for pointing it out....

Also can anyone please tell me my character's name? stupid DD failed to mention |:

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

aneki, are you mafia this time?

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Niichan wanting as little players as possible in the game. SUSPICIOUS!
    |:

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

aneki, are you mafia this time?
    I've always been mafia bitch |: like you guys always proved when you vote killed me |:

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I must say that I agree that the game has less players this time O_O I wouldn't have been able to focus too much on it otherwise. Hopefully there won't be too much spamming with useless babble cuz I have to make 50 common shop items , 10 event items , 1 artwork banner of 6 PEOPLE!?!?! and a picture with 2 chibis full body for the site I work on. The bolded ones have to be done by the 20th TAT FML but ...it's paid so it's all good. Then I got other commissions to work on after that...

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arctigor View Post
    I'm a Townie...believe it or not...
    HA HA XDDDD you poor thing xD

though atm I don't believe anyone...even though I don't suspect anyone either XDDD too early

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

How many mafias are we looking for? Its a 10 person game so having anything over 3 mafias would make the game difficult for townies at this stage. Even 3 mafias means 30% pf the players are mafia.... Of course the game would be impossible for the townies to win if there are 4 or 5 mafias.

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, but who cares about the bolded part. We all have stuff to do and can't be here 24/7. For me it sounds like you are finding excuses to keep a low profile.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arctigor View Post
    I gtg now...
    I dunno when I'll be online...

I votekill sakura...
    reason: she didn't want a pokemon based mafia game...
    }: This is a stupid reason |: but OKI! I feel ya you pokefreak!

hmm It would be over analizing but your first post saying you're townie and right after voting randomly and stupidly makes me wonder....

Also evil's overaggressive behavior when the game barely started is to be questioned too. Also asking others about their roles so fast but rejecting the idea of revealing his is questionable too.

Unless I get really suspicious by the end of the day I'll abstain from voting if that's still allowed in the first day? If not I'll just cast a random vote to someone who's not getting a majority of votes .

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    How many mafias are we looking for? Its a 10 person game so having anything over 3 mafias would make the game difficult for townies at this stage. Even 3 mafias means 30% pf the players are mafia.... Of course the game would be impossible for the townies to win if there are 4 or 5 mafias.
    I think it should be 3? idk but more than that would be too much O_O

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Yeah, but who cares about the bolded part. We all have stuff to do and can't be here 24/7. For me it sounds like you are finding excuses to keep a low profile.
    lol what? I said that if the game had more players it would have been difficult to keep up since I have a lot of work. It's small so it doesn't count .

Stop being so stupid as usual and start reading my comments better buffoon ! You never read my comments and always assumed whatever and misinterpreted my words |: Have I been mafia so far ? except for my first game when I was hostkilled in the first day cuz I had no idea the game started?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the game supposed to be themed on something? I got a PM telling me the game started and it had a picture of some guy I have never seen... What manga is this?

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Battle royal? I have no idea really but can't you see we all have b&w avis? You're supposed to equip the avatar he sent you in the pm

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sakura-aneki View Post
    Stop being so stupid as usual and start reading my comments better buffoon ! You never read my comments and always assumed whatever and misinterpreted my words |: Have I been mafia so far ? except for my first game when I was hostkilled in the first day cuz I had no idea the game started?
    Yeah, and you're like saying you can't be mafia, because you haven't been mafia before, which is just stupid, as everyone has each game the same chances to become mafia. That's just dumb, and it's not making you innocent at all.

And why I am aggressive, is because I was actually counting on xi0 to keep the game moving, seeing as how much he posted last game at the beginning. BUT he seems to have some other issues to deal with at the moment, so I'm taking the role of the dominant player myself now.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

no it's not stupid. It's luck.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Well, nothing wrong with being active . But you jumped on niichan and voted for him "to get things started" I mean wtf? have you always done that when a game started? Usually ppl like DD or wizzard or imp did those things , which I find stupid btw.

But w/e not like I care , arctigor voted for me cuz I didn;t want a pokemon theme ...so how can I blame you for not giving a reason at all. Or for not waiting for a reason to present itself.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

I see ppl aren't really active. I'm gonna go to bed soon when's the day phase gonna end? cuz I got stuff to do tomorrow and idk if I'll be back in time . Just in case I don't...

I ABSTAIN FROM VOTING

Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't abstrain from voting.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidoBan's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Normally the number of mafia is around 26%, but has 10 ppl so i would expect 30% with 3 mafias. I imagine that has more role than normal then. And vote for someone random is not a bad strategy, you forces ppl to at least show up and say something (and if you're lucky even incriminate themselves).only faust has not post yet?

Sakura you caracther are Mitsuko Souma
    Last edited by MidoBan; December 17, 2012 at 05:47 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Macaco's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

vote kill:faust

There is my vote, im pretty sure that The day will end bafore i wake up.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

What does you being never Mafia before have to do anything? niichan hasn't played many times, yet he's been Mafia a ton. Nana has played a lot of games and has only really been Mafia once. It's random, so how is that any sort of defense?

I see ppl aren't really active. I'm gonna go to bed soon when's the day phase gonna end? cuz I got stuff to do tomorrow and idk if I'll be back in time . Just in case I don't...

I ABSTAIN FROM VOTING
    You Abstain from voting...You did the same thing last game didn't you? And didn't know it wasn't allowed anymore. Did you just forget?

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

VOTE KILL SAKURA

Sorry.
    We had a back to back basketball game in our place.
    Glad we have a 2-0 record.
    Last edited by FaustXIII; December 17, 2012 at 11:44 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast