Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE! - End

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidoBan's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: MAFIA GAME 21 BATTLE ROYALE!

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I meant she's too hard on herself
    I know, i understand that. I agree with you about this , she take too hard on herself.
    But I saw that she is right about certain things too. Well, anyway, I'm working on that too XD

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg, Lucia loves to mention me a lot here. But just to make clear, I was not butthurt at all. In fact, I was happy you were the one being blown up. Why? Because I didn't suspect you at all, unlike niichan.

So from my point of view that was a terrible mistake. Not only going for the bomb, but doing the assault yourself. That was some really bad boss decision. Even if getting rid of the bomb was so important to you, you left a mafia member in, who survived the day with only one vote less than the actually lynched person. Come on.

But anyways, I'm not your mentor or something, so why should I just stealth edit out all of your 'slip ups'. You're an adult person, I expect you to understand what is ok to say, and what might ruin the game. It was one thing for the first niichan slip up, because I was there when it actually happened, though it was still not ok, because you were arguing with Gary, and when I arrived he already made a post after yours, so theoretically he must have seen it, although he now saying he didn't pay attention. Your second slip up however was standing there for like half an hour already or something, so it was just pointless to try to cover up your shit again. And like I said, I'm not your mom or your dad for gods sake.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I paid attention to it because I obviously knew she was Mafia and I had no questions about myself. If she had said anyone other than me I think I would have noticed it.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity sakura-aneki's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Omg, Lucia loves to mention me a lot here. But just to make clear, I was not butthurt at all. In fact, I was happy you were the one being blown up. Why? Because I didn't suspect you at all, unlike niichan.

So from my point of view that was a terrible mistake. Not only going for the bomb, but doing the assault yourself. That was some really bad boss decision. Even if getting rid of the bomb was so important to you, you left a mafia member in, who survived the day with only one vote less than the actually lynched person. Come on.

But anyways, I'm not your mentor or something, so why should I just stealth edit out all of your 'slip ups'. You're an adult person, I expect you to understand what is ok to say, and what might ruin the game. It was one thing for the first niichan slip up, because I was there when it actually happened, though it was still not ok, because you were arguing with Gary, and when I arrived he already made a post after yours, so theoretically he must have seen it, although he now saying he didn't pay attention. Your second slip up however was standing there for like half an hour already or something, so it was just pointless to try to cover up your shit again. And like I said, I'm not your mom or your dad for gods sake.
    but even if you didn't suspect me , the others did. And you would have turned towards me too in the end. Gary suspected me I wanted to go for him first. but you would have kept going on niichan and eventually gotten him. If I sacrificed myself niichan could have said that I was trying to turn you all against him [thus getting both evil and niichan in the process and then everyone would be like ..ok who's next?] he could have easily convinced you all that it was probably some plot. Otherwise I could have let niichan fend for himself and slip under the radar . but I would have been next I'm sure or it.

Excuse me but the next day did you see the disorientation ? I'm sure they would have eventually pulled away from niichan if he played his role right. Sure we wouldn't have won probably but it was already hard to begin with. I mean only two mafia and both suspected without even saying a word right after the game started? WTF

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

well you're obviously not. from what I saw just one person noticed xi0 s proven innocence you oculd have shut up about it and edited it out and the game could have continued yet you went yelling at the mistake I did in front of everyone and ofc blaming me. when everything could have went unnoticed. That too is a reson I got pissed everyone jumping on me like I was a street beggar who angered a mob.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

No, can't do. I just told you why I couldn't, read again.

But back to the strategic part, I think if you would have switched your vote from Faust to niichan at the end of Day 1, you could make good for the bad start and then possibly killing Faust at night, the Doctor and the game could have become still super interesting, seeing as how xi0 got a guilty investigation result on my and stuff like that. But no, you had to go the vendeta way. Well, well.

Thread Closed
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30