Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Theory on all of bleach.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Theory on all of bleach.

So here is my theory on everything:

Ichigo is Neo from the Matrix - maybe not exactly as such, but I think Kubo is drawing from the matrix in some of his style/meanings/themes.

I believe someone broke down his name before to mean Ichi Go as in the one guardian. - so also "the one"

His cloak in bankai kinda resembles Neo's clothing.

I think the plot with the spirit king will be something similar to the architect scene in the matrix. I believe Ichigo is gaining strength at such a quick pace because he is going to restore balance to soul society.

Ichigo will ultimately have to face the spirit king and will be given the choice to do something along the lines of: become the next spirit king, or give all of his spirit to sereitei, or die so as to fulfill some greater goal. Perhaps the spirit king is some temporary thing that needs to be replaced/restarted?

I think the end result will have to be Ichigo facing the spirit king, learning the "truth," and ultimately either becoming the spirit king himself - permanently locked away in soul palace so as to protect his friends, or something unexpected where he will have to donate all of his powers again.

There is something different about Ichigo and only Ichigo. He breaks all the rules, has power the likes of which has never been seen, and ultimately will have to lose that power so as to restore balance.

I know this was kinda stream of thought but let me know what you think.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Theory on all of bleach.

Probably, most storys borrow from a lot. Look at the Matrix for example

It has loads that could be symbolism from the greatest story ever told.
    Meh

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Before the fullbring arc, it was more like Inuyasha. Where we have the main villain is sort of like a trickster with a small spherical item that hold extraordinary power (shikon no tama vs Hogyoku). The main char wield a big sword that can transform (Zangetsu vs Tessaiga), their basic attack is also very similar (Kaze no kizu vs getsuga tenshou). Furthermore, the name zangetsu is also the name of a technique used in inuyasha, the meidou zangetsuha. Byakuya is also a name of a character in Inuyahsa. Both story have a similar spiritual pressure concept (Yoki vs reiatsu). The quest is basically the same where they try to stop to main villain, who has fused with their item to become superior.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you talking about? Bleach is real. the matrix is real. everything we can imagine and think of becomes real in some dimension somewhere-
    see multiverse.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...e-really-exist

http://www.st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk/fara...is-Faraday.pdf

---

so in short- : if you see a hotty in a bar and you say hi, trying to get some and she reacts negatively, dont worry. in some other dimension you got some from her.
    everything good that happens also has a bad that happens. there is perfect balance on the whole,
    This concept can be scary for overly religious types as they are actually creating a hell for themselves through thier mythology.

I prefer to think of this world as the dream of my zanpaktou- when I awake it will be in SS.

New Reply