Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Samurai, the time has come to fight!

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yesterday was already too late.

Musical Tennis no Oujisama Delightful Summer Set.

Eau de Cologne, Deodorant, Body Lotion, Body Wash, Body Butter, and Shimmer Lotion.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I think Hardy is in desperate need of Body Butter and Shimmer Lotion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Hardy - for you~<3 show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Oh, still had summer vacation? What did you end up doing? Did you go anywhere special?

Uhm, yeah, financially it's far from being anything like under control. BUT I got myself under control again.
    Since I'm back at my parents that only got worse, you know, back in that old room, never taking care of it. I renovated it entirely, which made me feel really good and somewhat.. renewed. Coming back to a nice place every evening/night is a nice feeling.

Started jogging and working out more too. And the school thing etc, things are indeed going on a much better route now.

Was it the GBA-like MMO? Did you actually interact with other players too, or did you play with friends?
    I played with two friends and had about three people I saw a lot in the game, which I traded, helped or fought.
    What games are you planning to get? I really, really, really want GTA V so badly.. It's coming this midnight, but I'll end up sleeping over at a friend's place and playing it. (On Thursday... )

And don't mind her, she's nobody.

You liked? I sure did.
    No, I mean, I would love to be in summer vac (dude it's winter here >_> ).

Holy crap you're totally a new person , that's so good btw, I wish I could get my shit together and start studying peridically... I started going to the gym though, if that's something

Yeah, the one based in Fire Red and Heartgold. It was cool, I was even part of a clan (...I only played 4 days btw lol) A guy gave me his Eevee and I didn't pay him back ever, I just can't play online games, I get bored. We helped each other a lot though, but our "friendship" started when we were all (the clan) trying to catch a freaking Kangaskhan / Scither in the damn Zafari (mission failed btw ).

The games that I want... well, I want the MGS collection NO MATTER WHAT and the rest is just in this list (I'm too lazy so I'm just gonna copy paste).

Usados: Uncharted 1 y 2, infamous 2, GoW 3, Far cry 3, GoW ascension, Walking dead season 1, bayonetta, dantes inferno, battlefield 3, ninja gaiden sigma 1 y 2, Top Spin 4
    Nuevos: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

The bold (?) ones are the ones that I really want like ASAP... I barely have PS3 games anyway ;-;

GTA V seems awesome but it ain't exactly what I want right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    POKEMMO!!!!! AND NOBODY TELLING ME ABOUT IT?????

Xadyu, that was one strike too much. You are officially not my friend anymore. FRIENDSHIP OVER!
    Wanna beat the E4 together?

Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post

Spoiler show

Musical Tennis no Oujisama Delightful Summer Set.

Eau de Cologne, Deodorant, Body Lotion, Body Wash, Body Butter, and Shimmer Lotion.
    How did you know that I take so much care about my skin?

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Yeah, I think Hardy is in desperate need of Body Butter and Shimmer Lotion
    uhm... I mean, yeah, real men don't use that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Spoiler: Hardy - for you~<3 show
    You dirty bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehhe - I knew you would laaek it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    No, I mean, I would love to be in summer vac (dude it's winter here >_> ).

Holy crap you're totally a new person , that's so good btw, I wish I could get my shit together and start studying peridically... I started going to the gym though, if that's something

Yeah, the one based in Fire Red and Heartgold. It was cool, I was even part of a clan (...I only played 4 days btw lol) A guy gave me his Eevee and I didn't pay him back ever, I just can't play online games, I get bored. We helped each other a lot though, but our "friendship" started when we were all (the clan) trying to catch a freaking Kangaskhan / Scither in the damn Zafari (mission failed btw ).

The games that I want... well, I want the MGS collection NO MATTER WHAT and the rest is just in this list (I'm too lazy so I'm just gonna copy paste).

Usados: Uncharted 1 y 2, infamous 2, GoW 3, Far cry 3, GoW ascension, Walking dead season 1, bayonetta, dantes inferno, battlefield 3, ninja gaiden sigma 1 y 2, Top Spin 4
    Nuevos: Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition

The bold (?) ones are the ones that I really want like ASAP... I barely have PS3 games anyway ;-;

GTA V seems awesome but it ain't exactly what I want right now.
    Oooooh, so it's winter over there before anywhere else on the world? That's just silly-talk Hardy.

I am my old self again.. somewhat.. I get fucking lazy from time to time and then this again, I think I just need to recharge after a while.
    I have a membership to a gym for at least four years now, I don't even know where it is! But I have a shitload of equipment at home, I'm steadily increasing my usage of that, plus other exercises.

Haha, sounds like my experience exactly, except we made a clan of our own, we had 26 members, I never talked to any of them (except for my two friends). I never even finished the story, I think I got till the fourth or fifth gym.

I would like to get my hands on the MGS collection too. I don't really care for those other games; I own everything of the Uncharted, InFamous, Far Cry, Walking Dead and Battlefield series. I don't own Ascenscion. But they dropped the ball with the 3rd game for me, I don't care anymore. I'd like to have Bayonetta and Dante's Inferno too, I already finished them both, but those are great games, they need to be in my collection.

Top Spin would be fun, but it's not a priority at all. I can't be arsed for Street Fighter though.

GTA V is fucking brilliant so far, they seem to break boundaries every game they make, except for L.A. Noire (as far as I know). You don't like big sandbox games like this, or GTA just doesn't fit in your flavor?

I downloaded Amnesia: The Dark Descent again. I was too afraid the last time I quit, but damn it! I want to finish it!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

HAAAAAAAAAAARD -ON sup dudE?

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Oooooh, so it's winter over there before anywhere else on the world? That's just silly-talk Hardy.

I am my old self again.. somewhat.. I get fucking lazy from time to time and then this again, I think I just need to recharge after a while.
    I have a membership to a gym for at least four years now, I don't even know where it is! But I have a shitload of equipment at home, I'm steadily increasing my usage of that, plus other exercises.

Haha, sounds like my experience exactly, except we made a clan of our own, we had 26 members, I never talked to any of them (except for my two friends). I never even finished the story, I think I got till the fourth or fifth gym.

I would like to get my hands on the MGS collection too. I don't really care for those other games; I own everything of the Uncharted, InFamous, Far Cry, Walking Dead and Battlefield series. I don't own Ascenscion. But they dropped the ball with the 3rd game for me, I don't care anymore. I'd like to have Bayonetta and Dante's Inferno too, I already finished them both, but those are great games, they need to be in my collection.

Top Spin would be fun, but it's not a priority at all. I can't be arsed for Street Fighter though.

GTA V is fucking brilliant so far, they seem to break boundaries every game they make, except for L.A. Noire (as far as I know). You don't like big sandbox games like this, or GTA just doesn't fit in your flavor?

I downloaded Amnesia: The Dark Descent again. I was too afraid the last time I quit, but damn it! I want to finish it!
    That membership thingy is so "Friends"

Of course you don't care about the games, you already finished them all you dickhead QQ

I love Sandbox games actually (not all of them, screw GTA 4) but I just want to play this games that I've been waiting to play... for years actually.

And the Amnesia thing... you're such a pussy

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

God dammit Charlie you always manage to make it weird u.u

Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAARD -ON sup dudE?
    DIDN'T YOU READ ALL THAT SHIT I WROTE?

Not much, school, gym, possibly joining a futsal team... nothing new at all really

Wbu?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardalioucs
    God dammit Charlie you always manage to make it weird u.u
    I wanted to make you happy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hardalioucs

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I used to love that videoclip! All that latex
    That membership thingy is so "Friends"

Of course you don't care about the games, you already finished them all you dickhead QQ

I love Sandbox games actually (not all of them, screw GTA 4) but I just want to play this games that I've been waiting to play... for years actually.

And the Amnesia thing... you're such a pussy
    Hahaha, I know right?!

Hey, don't hate on me for playing games.

GTA 4 was great in the technical side, but the game itself was rather boring.

And fuck you! It's scary as hell! I dive right into everything I watch/read or play. Blame my emotional empathy!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Wanna beat the E4 together?
    I'm still in Viridian Forst. Like four days now.

Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    I'm still in Viridian Forst. Like four days now.
    Amateur.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

DIDN'T YOU READ ALL THAT SHIT I WROTE?

Not much, school, gym, possibly joining a futsal team... nothing new at all really

Wbu?
    lately not so much...school work and footballkeep me quite busy,so not much is going on
    start it,futsal is awesome,i ll be ur fan ^^

New Reply
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast