Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 951

Thread: Samurai, the time has come to fight!

  1. #676
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    YOU MADAFAKA
    I was having too much fun, I couldn't help myself.

  2. #677
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Yeah I know, I was just teasing you. You don't have to, really >.>


    ex oriente lux

  3. #678
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    You can start over today though.

    How's life?

  4. #679
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Hardy or Tom - you guys remember a music video with naked ppl dancing?
    I saw it someother day but I can't find it noa. There is a censor version and non censored one.


  5. #680
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Hardy or Tom - you guys remember a music video with naked ppl dancing?
    I saw it someother day but I can't find it noa. There is a censor version and non censored one.
    I have no idea, last uncensored music video I can remember it Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines.
    Other then that, I have no idea.

  6. #681
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Damns - my fails in bookmarking... I can't rest till I find it now -


  7. #682
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Charlie stop randomly killing my thread asking for naked pictures, you always do the same u.u

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    You can start over today though.

    How's life?
    Decently I guess :/

    Wbu? How's bussiness?

  8. #683
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Decently I guess :/

    Wbu? How's bussiness?
    Where have you been, I returned only to find you missing. I'm sad now.

    Business is a bit on-hold, since the schoolyear started, I've slowly been going to school, have to get used to it again. Business is booming, but I have to drop a lot of clients, I hired a help, who's doing most of the work.

    School is okay too I guess, haven't been going a lot, but that's steadily increasing.

    I haven't played a single game anymore..
    I replayed The Last of Us one more time, tried Deadpool (dropped it) and the new Splinter Cell (which is pretty good), but I haven't had the time anymore.

    What's going on in your life, how's the gaming going etc?

  9. #684
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,917
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    TEZUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #685
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Where have you been, I returned only to find you missing. I'm sad now.

    Business is a bit on-hold, since the schoolyear started, I've slowly been going to school, have to get used to it again. Business is booming, but I have to drop a lot of clients, I hired a help, who's doing most of the work.

    School is okay too I guess, haven't been going a lot, but that's steadily increasing.

    I haven't played a single game anymore..
    I replayed The Last of Us one more time, tried Deadpool (dropped it) and the new Splinter Cell (which is pretty good), but I haven't had the time anymore.

    What's going on in your life, how's the gaming going etc?
    Dealing with life I wish I was in summer vac, I would just chill lol

    Oh wow, it seems you have your shit almost completely under control... that's new

    I kinda stopped playing as much as I did before... tried the Pokemmo you once told me though (beat the E4 in my 3rd day ) and I just discovered some sites that import ps3 games, so I might get some "new" ones in October ^^

    ---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post
    TEZUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Spoiler show

    Who are you again?

  12. #686
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,917
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    i'm no one.

    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  13. #687
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I have no idea, last uncensored music video I can remember it Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines.
    Other then that, I have no idea.
    It wasn't blurred lines - but I did end up finding it a couple days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Charlie stop randomly killing my thread asking for naked pictures, you always do the same u.u


    It was a nakked video thang - bish.

    Here - enjoy!!



  14. #688
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Dealing with life I wish I was in summer vac, I would just chill lol

    Oh wow, it seems you have your shit almost completely under control... that's new

    I kinda stopped playing as much as I did before... tried the Pokemmo you once told me though (beat the E4 in my 3rd day ) and I just discovered some sites that import ps3 games, so I might get some "new" ones in October ^^

    Who are you again?
    Oh, still had summer vacation? What did you end up doing? Did you go anywhere special?

    Uhm, yeah, financially it's far from being anything like under control. BUT I got myself under control again.
    Since I'm back at my parents that only got worse, you know, back in that old room, never taking care of it. I renovated it entirely, which made me feel really good and somewhat.. renewed. Coming back to a nice place every evening/night is a nice feeling.

    Started jogging and working out more too. And the school thing etc, things are indeed going on a much better route now.

    Was it the GBA-like MMO? Did you actually interact with other players too, or did you play with friends?
    I played with two friends and had about three people I saw a lot in the game, which I traded, helped or fought.
    What games are you planning to get? I really, really, really want GTA V so badly.. It's coming this midnight, but I'll end up sleeping over at a friend's place and playing it. (On Thursday... )

    And don't mind her, she's nobody.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    It wasn't blurred lines - but I did end up finding it a couple days ago.
    You liked? I sure did.

  15. #689
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,828
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    POKEMMO!!!!! AND NOBODY TELLING ME ABOUT IT?????

    Xadyu, that was one strike too much. You are officially not my friend anymore. FRIENDSHIP OVER!

  16. #690
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,739
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Yesterday was already too late.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    POKEMMO!!!!! AND NOBODY TELLING ME ABOUT IT?????

    Xadyu, that was one strike too much. You are officially not my friend anymore. FRIENDSHIP OVER!

New Reply
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts