Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

    217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

    7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

    3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

    51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

    13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

    36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 935

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

  1. #556
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    well , the poll of this topic is useless ...
    خداحافظ

  2. #557
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,926
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    if these so called kids , leave the Konoha or even arrest those elders , then they won't be haunted .... but if they protect the criminal ( konoha leaders ) then they deserve a painful death
    Uh - what?

    1. What makes you think Sauske wouldn't kill them even if they left Konoha or arrested "the leaders"? Every word Sauske has ever uttered on the subject indicates he fully intends to slaughter every man, woman, and child isimply because they "enjoy peace" in ignorance of the dumb-@$$ decisions Itachi made. Doesn't matter if they arrest "the leaders" or move away. He's going to kill them all.

    2. What leaders? The third tried to stop the fight. He tried to treat the Uchiha better. The other two old fogeys did nothing but sit on their butts, which is not laudable but was hardly antagonistic. The ONLY person who took any action was Danzou, and he's dead. So what "leaders" need to be arrested at this point? What crimes did they commit? What deeds did they do? There's nothing to hang a hat on here. There is no one that bears any responsibility for the Uchiha massacre except Obito. Everyone else is either (A) a thoughtless fence-sitter (at worst) or (B) a complete innocent person who had absolutely NOTHING to do with any negative treatment of the Uchiha.

    So completely innocent children who weren't even BORN at the time of the Uchiha massacre "deserve to die" simply because they aren't moving out of the city and/or arresting and old woman/man whose actions they don't know about? That's about as stupid as saying some German ex-patriot who moved out of Germany in 1920 (and was living in Chicago during the whole of WW2!) "deserves to die" because of the things Adolph Hitler did from 1930-1942. I have a hard time imagining any argument that could be more nonsensical.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

  3. #558
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    simply .... your answer is another assumption in front of my own ....

    so let discuss logically :
    1- Konoha is a big military base not a village !!!

    and everyone who live in it should except an attack .... you can't send some civilian in a military base and blame your enemy and cry " civilian live in this military base and attacking it is against Human right and a war crime ... " can you !?
    if they have problem , they should leave this military base ( KONOHAKAGURE ) and go in regular cities ....

    2- Ninja are ninjas not civilian :
    in war you can't say " hey commander , I won't attack to enemy's number X division , because this division didn't attack us and they newly come to battlefield "

    3- Sasuke only using konoha's idea :
    even Naruto didn't questioned the elders about Uchiha and Nagato ... so IMO from konoha's perspective , committing a genocide for Konoha's safety is acceptable .. Sasuke using this idea and saying : killing every konoha member is his right as well !!
    if you want blame anyone , blame konoha for it ... after all they even didn't spare any Uchiha's kids

    4- if Sasuke attack konoha , he would use mass destruction jutsu ( like Kirin , massive Amaterasu and ... ) and it won't make any difference between civilian body and ninja body !!
    so simply sasuke saying the truth . he is going to attack konoha and in war , he can't control his jutsu's destruction range .....

    5- Sasuke is only one person
    no matter how strong he is , still he is alone , so he can't arrested all of konoha ninja or non ninja and question them ...
    Last edited by shafagh; January 03, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
    خداحافظ

  4. #559
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Uh - what?

    1. What makes you think Sauske wouldn't kill them even if they left Konoha or arrested "the leaders"? Every word Sauske has ever uttered on the subject indicates he fully intends to slaughter every man, woman, and child isimply because they "enjoy peace" in ignorance of the dumb-@$$ decisions Itachi made. Doesn't matter if they arrest "the leaders" or move away. He's going to kill them all.

    2. What leaders? The third tried to stop the fight. He tried to treat the Uchiha better. The other two old fogeys did nothing but sit on their butts, which is not laudable but was hardly antagonistic. The ONLY person who took any action was Danzou, and he's dead. So what "leaders" need to be arrested at this point? What crimes did they commit? What deeds did they do? There's nothing to hang a hat on here. There is no one that bears any responsibility for the Uchiha massacre except Obito. Everyone else is either (A) a thoughtless fence-sitter (at worst) or (B) a complete innocent person who had absolutely NOTHING to do with any negative treatment of the Uchiha.

    So completely innocent children who weren't even BORN at the time of the Uchiha massacre "deserve to die" simply because they aren't moving out of the city and/or arresting and old woman/man whose actions they don't know about? That's about as stupid as saying some German ex-patriot who moved out of Germany in 1920 (and was living in Chicago during the whole of WW2!) "deserves to die" because of the things Adolph Hitler did from 1930-1942. I have a hard time imagining any argument that could be more nonsensical.
    I have to be honest - his whole 'revenge' speak to certain people has been a little hollow to me because his character has shown a little more depth and pragmatism, which I think is a good thing. I don't know if I believe he really wanted to0 kill everyone in Konoha and even if he did, I think (or hope) there's a possibility that it was more of a metaphor. For example, one way to kill peace and the village, would actually be to kill Naruto at this point. Naruto taking the burden himself is somewhat convenient to me.

    Because Sasuke has actually questioned everything - he wasn't 100% bent on blind revenge for a long time. He had questions for Itachi when they fought, and he even had questions for Danzou; then he questioned Itachi again as an ET to finally get his side of the story and even now, he wants to dig further into it by meeting 'those who know everything'. There are still a lot of goofy things about Sasuke and his 'hatred' and quest for vengeance - I think him being psychotic and illogical at times is somewhat expected considering what the character has seen and gone through. But I also think Kishimoto has done a nice job of making him question things because it could be that there's even more to the legend than what we know thus far, and Sasuke will uncover it.

  5. #560
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    1. What makes you think Sauske wouldn't kill them even if they left Konoha or arrested "the leaders"? Every word Sauske has ever uttered on the subject indicates he fully intends to slaughter every man, woman, and child isimply because they "enjoy peace" in ignorance of the dumb-@$$ decisions Itachi made. Doesn't matter if they arrest "the leaders" or move away. He's going to kill them all.
    Sasuke choosing to target everyone came from Kisame's comment about how those below would protect those above. Any assault on the village against the Elders would obviously have the entire village force attempting to stop him, clearly setting the stage for the eventual massacre.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    2. What leaders? The third tried to stop the fight. He tried to treat the Uchiha better. The other two old fogeys did nothing but sit on their butts, which is not laudable but was hardly antagonistic. The ONLY person who took any action was Danzou, and he's dead. So what "leaders" need to be arrested at this point? What crimes did they commit? What deeds did they do? There's nothing to hang a hat on here. There is no one that bears any responsibility for the Uchiha massacre except Obito. Everyone else is either (A) a thoughtless fence-sitter (at worst) or (B) a complete innocent person who had absolutely NOTHING to do with any negative treatment of the Uchiha.
    It was pretty much implied the entire incident was started because Konoha's higher-ups stole whatever little political power the Uchiha clan had left and wouldn't give it back. In addition, they were responsible for the discrimination against the Uchiha which laid the seeds for the coup. And given the way Kakashi spoke when he was told the story by Obito, their actions do appear as possible crimes. At the very least, the leaders plotting against their own citizens would likely be frown upon by the villagers.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #561
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    As much as I hate Tobito, there remains a shred of plausible redemption or honorable sacrifice left in his character. Orochimaru hasn't shown us a single thing in the story making him redemption worthy or "good". I still have my doubts that this is even the actual Orochimaru or that something is completely genuine with his reappearance. It really makes no sense for him to be here now if his final "death" doesn't come after a major end game villain move.
    kishi brought oro back after being killed twice, one by sasuke while oro was really sick and the next when sasuke chakra was low and got out from sasuke's body and itachi used Totsuka no Tsurugi and the Sakegari no Tachi and then oro got sealed way into a Genjutsu of "blissful oblivion until the end of time." but of course oro got out for having his SC in anko CM...
    if kishi brought orochimaru just for sasuke meeting the one/human that knows everything, that will be lame.. i meankishi could use another method for sasuke meeting this "human", but i think oro got a bigger roll than just helping sasuke, even if oro still wants to have this young uchiha body, he is wasting his time, he will end up kill again...oro got to be smarter than that and look other way around sasuke as kabuto tryed to do using madara's power and unlucked the tru power of the sage of the six paths(rikudo senin)..
    i don't want oro turn to the good side, he turned evil after his parents got killed and he wanted to learned all the ninjutsus techniques and forbidded techniques....if oro came back just for a lame reason, it was better to stay dead but i think he got a roll in the manga, i don't think it will be the final village but neither to turn into mother teresa and saved the world.
    orochimaru is taking sasuke to meet this person while he saw sasuke innocent,naive and very confused face after watching his brother protecting a village with all his heart and then sasuke got to the point that he doesn't know what is what while oro felt sympathy for sasuke and at the same time looking his long friend folling his same foot steps(kabuto)...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  8. #562
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    As I said some days ago in my latest post, I believe that it is most likely that instead of Obito will be Madara the one that will change his mind, that he will decide to stop his “Moon Eye plan”.
    Now I will write why he could change and decide to stop his Moon's eye plan, I really want to know your opinion, if you believe that I am right or if the one that will change his will be Obito
    Now after this introduction I began to write with my motivations:

    I believe that he will stop the plan after Obito’s death, but there is the possibility that he will kill Obito and then he will release his Edo Tensei jutsu.
    I believe this will happened because Madara will understand that after this war the old ninja system will no longer exists.
    This will happenen because none of the 5 big country will be able to maintain their own military force, there have been too many deaths, for this reason after the war the alliance ninja army will be keep.
    But most importantly because the various nations/village were able to set aside the old conflicts, the old disagreements, they were able to trust each other, now they are fighting for a single ideal.

    A prove of it is what Oonoki said to the resurrected Kages http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/547/8 http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/547/9, and most importantly to what Oonki said at the same Madara http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/562/3.
    Infact I don’t think it is just a case that Madara notices this http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/612/16.
    If this will happen Madara could remember to what Oonoki said in chapter 562 (in the page that I posted above), but even to how Hashirama created Konoha, not by brute force but with the words, just like wanted to do the younger son of Rikudou.

    In any case I believe that what will really change Madara's mind will be the arrival of Sasuke.
    In fact I think that between several chapters, a few dozen, I think Sasuke will arrive on the battlefield.
    In fact Sasuke will be gone in the temple where there is stone with the story of Rikudou, (there is the possibility that Sasuke thanks to Orochimaru help will purchase the Rinnengan).
    Then they will go to Konoha and there they will know the whole truth, of what we learned from Kushina’s flashback (so Sasuke will know the reason of Konoha, of the fact that they were right about the fact that Kyuubi’s attack was not an incident, and maybe Koharu and Homura will tell of the conversation between Naruto and Minato, and that Obito/Tobi is the one behind the Kyuubi’s attack).
    I really would like if Sasuke will be informed even of the fact that Itachi is not the only one who has sacrificed himself for Konoha, and maybe he will know about Minato but more importantly about Neji’s father (so maybe Sasuke will compare Hizashi with his father, who was willing to make a coup while resuming power lost).
    I really would like if the discussion will be make in public, so ordinary citizens will know the truth, although I think this will happen off-panel).

    I think that we will see this all through flashbacks or in few chapters we will the arrival of Sasuke at the temple (or maybe that they are already there).
    In fact there is also the possibility that seeing the explosions (and maybe after being informed of the situation by Juugo) Sasuke will decide to delay the discovery of the truth, because first he will decide to stop Madara because this is what Itachi would wanted.
    In this case Naruto (or perhaps even better Kurama) will explain the truth to Sasuke (and so even the rest of the alliance will know the truth), not only about the Kyuubi’s attack but even about Itachi, their meetings.

    Anyways I believe that after how much changed Sasuke, that after the death of his brother Sasuke wanted to crush Konoha, but that now after meeting Itachi and after knowing the truth about him and the Kyuubi’s attack he decided to follow Itachi will and stop both Madara and Obito.
    In the truth I believe that Sasuke will came when Obito will be already defeated, perhaps he will only give him the last blow, in a similar way to what happen in Bleach in this chapter http://www.mangareader.net/94-43577-...apter-387.html http://www.mangareader.net/94-43577-...apter-387.html.
    Infact I believe that Sasuke could say that he will kill him/Madara because he is an Edo-Tensei, and stop the Edo Tensei is what Itachi wanted.
    If this will happened Madara could remember the speech with Tsunade in chapter 577, then he could thinks about his brother, at the moment of his death, then he could understand that Tsunade was right.
    After that he will realease his Edo Tensei and disappear, in peace.

  9. #563
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,085
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader
    1. What makes you think Sauske wouldn't kill them even if they left Konoha or arrested "the leaders"? Every word Sauske has ever uttered on the subject indicates he fully intends to slaughter every man, woman, and child isimply because they "enjoy peace" in ignorance of the dumb-@$$ decisions Itachi made. Doesn't matter if they arrest "the leaders" or move away. He's going to kill them all.
    Not these words:http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/593/11
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/593/12
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/593/13

    He could backslide again. And I'm not saying he's completely turned over a new leaf. But it's being implied that he doesn't want to make a rash decision without looking at all the facts first.

    ---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jalix
    Because Sasuke has actually questioned everything - he wasn't 100% bent on blind revenge for a long time. He had questions for Itachi when they fought, and he even had questions for Danzou; then he questioned Itachi again as an ET to finally get his side of the story and even now, he wants to dig further into it by meeting 'those who know everything'. There are still a lot of goofy things about Sasuke and his 'hatred' and quest for vengeance - I think him being psychotic and illogical at times is somewhat expected considering what the character has seen and gone through. But I also think Kishimoto has done a nice job of making him question things because it could be that there's even more to the legend than what we know thus far, and Sasuke will uncover it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the secret behind the legend is that when Obito claimed "Sasuke has inherited all the hatred of the Uchiha clan" was actually meant to be taken literally. As if it's a genuine curse that is powerful enough to alter one's personality. People like to claim that Sasuke has gotten stronger thanks to his hatred, as if it's a tangible source of power. If that turned out to be true, I don't see how it'd be farfetched to believe it can also change him, like a sentient beast forcing him to do things he doesn't want to.
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 03, 2013 at 03:24 PM.

  10. #564
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,926
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    Quote Quote:
    1- Konoha is a big military base not a village!
    It would be more accurate to say that the village is a civilian city that contains military assets and which is administrated by a military official (Hokage) but ruled by a civilian (Feudal Lord). Not everyone in Konoha is a shinobi. The vast bulk of the population are just regular folks, and the actual ruler is not a military official.

    Quote Quote:
    if they have problem , they should leave this military base ( KONOHAKAGURE ) and go in regular cities ....
    And what specific "regular cities" would those be? The Great villages and the minor villages all contain shinobi for defense and contractual services. It is impossible to meet this requirement, because there is no location that lacks a shinobi presence to some extent or another. And even if there WERE such a place, it would have been routinely sacked and gutted as a helpless target in the wars. This argument is like telling someone, "Hey - if you don't want to be killed then you better go someplace that has no police or anything... If you try to do anything to defend yourself then it makes you a legitimate target." Nonsense.

    Quote Quote:
    2- Ninja are ninjas not civilians
    OK. But similarly - just because someone is a ninja it doesn't make their NEIGHBOR a ninja, right?

    Quote Quote:
    committing a genocide for Konoha's safety is acceptable
    No one accepted that fully except for Danzo. Not even "the elders". They were debating its merits, and being shot down by the Hokage (3rd) who wanted peace. Danzo was the only responsible party pushing the option. No one else bears any responsibility for the massacre except Obito, Itachi, and (to some extent) Madara. And - surprise surprise - every responsible party alive today is an UCHIHA.

    Quote Quote:
    if you want blame anyone , blame konoha for it ... after all they even didn't spare any Uchiha's kids
    The only person that went that far was Danzo. The 3rd rejected it. The elders did nothing but say, "What if it comes to this?" So the "They" in your sentence is not "Konoha". The only proper antecedents for "they" is Danzo, Obito, Itachi, and Madara. No one else can be called "they" because no one else had anything to do with the massacre. Period.

    Quote Quote:
    he is going to attack konoha and in war , he can't control his jutsu's destruction range...
    That's like saying, "I want to kill that fly on the wall. I'm going to use a nuclear bomb. Hey - it isn't MY fault if a million people get killed by the blast. I can't control the bomb's destructive range..." Bull.

    Quote Quote:
    It was pretty much implied the entire incident was started because Konoha's higher-ups stole whatever little political power the Uchiha clan had left and wouldn't give it back. In addition, they were responsible for the discrimination against the Uchiha which laid the seeds for the coup.
    I disagree. The people of Konoha elected (chose) the 1st Hokage, which was NOT Madara. Madara then became bitter and said this would lead to the Uchiha's enslavement & "make them Senju lapdogs", so he left the village. The remaining Uchiha chose to stay. The Senju did not begin any sort of pogrom or plan of oppression. They openly lauded the Uchiha, and considered them the village "elite". However, at no time was an Uchiha CHOSEN by the people to be Hokage. That honor always went to a Senju. As time went on, the Uchiha became more and more rebellious and angry over the fact that they didn't have more power - power that they were not ELECTED TO HAVE. That was not because the village was 'oppressing' the Uchiha. The Uchiha were simply not getting everything their little hearts desired by the people. Awww...

    In other words - the Uchiha were greedy, power hungry jerks who wanted more power than the people would give them. And when they weren't given that power in a legitimate fashion, they followed the path of the original first-son of the Sage and tried to rule by power and force. The village consistently and constantly rejected that approach. Therefore the Uchiha FELT marginalized because their demands weren't being met. The village gave them all the power and authority that they were due - but not MORE than what they were due.

    But that wasn't enough for the Uchiha. They kept pushing for more and more - and they began to be so greedy and power-hungry that they isolated themselves from the village - not the other way around. The Uchiha's sense of "oppression" was entirely self-inflicted and imagined. No one was oppressing them. They were oppressing themselves by being a bunch of greedy, selfish, d-bag crybabies who couldn't handle the fact that the people weren't putting them in charge. In the end, they tried to take that power by force. Danzo, Itachi, Obito, and Madara headed them off at the pass and killed them. "The Village" didn't kill them. They killed themselves.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

  11. #565
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,085
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader
    I disagree. The people of Konoha elected (chose) the 1st Hokage, which was NOT Madara. Madara then became bitter and said this would lead to the Uchiha's enslavement & "make them Senju lapdogs", so he left the village. The remaining Uchiha chose to stay. The Senju did not begin any sort of pogrom or plan of oppression. They openly lauded the Uchiha, and considered them the village "elite". However, at no time was an Uchiha CHOSEN by the people to be Hokage. That honor always went to a Senju. As time went on, the Uchiha became more and more rebellious and angry over the fact that they didn't have more power - power that they were not ELECTED TO HAVE. That was not because the village was 'oppressing' the Uchiha. The Uchiha were simply not getting everything their little hearts desired by the people. Awww...
    Can you prove, with any certainty, that any Uchiha attempted to become Hokage after Madara? Because you're implying just that. It's also inaccurate to claim that the Uchiha were upset with Senju rule out of envy alone as it was both Uchiha and Senju that voted for Hashirama to become leader of the village. Madara was angry not just for losing to Madara, but being betrayed by the clan he fought to protect. Lastly, can you prove at all that the Senju were not oppressing the Uchiha as time went on?

    Quote Quote:
    In other words - the Uchiha were greedy, power hungry jerks who wanted more power than the people would give them. And when they weren't given that power in a legitimate fashion, they followed the path of the original first-son of the Sage and tried to rule by power and force. The village consistently and constantly rejected that approach. Therefore the Uchiha FELT marginalized because their demands weren't being met. The village gave them all the power and authority that they were due - but not MORE than what they were due.
    And here: what demands? What did the Uchiha clan ever demand from Hashirama/Tobirama? Where are you getting all this? Tobirama chose to give the Uchiha the Police Force inorder to either convince them that there was no hard feelings against the clan after Madara attacked... or it was a blatant lie meant to round them all up into one location and keep an eye on them, as Obito claimed. So far not much of what he's said has been a full-on lie. Just that he wasn't responsible for the Kyuubi attack. And in a way, he was telling the truth because well... Madara, who Obito was pretending to be, didn't perform the attack. Obito did, lol).

    Quote Quote:
    But that wasn't enough for the Uchiha. They kept pushing for more and more - and they began to be so greedy and power-hungry that they isolated themselves from the village - not the other way around. The Uchiha's sense of "oppression" was entirely self-inflicted and imagined. No one was oppressing them. They were oppressing themselves by being a bunch of greedy, selfish, d-bag crybabies who couldn't handle the fact that the people weren't putting them in charge. In the end, they tried to take that power by force. Danzo, Itachi, Obito, and Madara headed them off at the pass and killed them. "The Village" didn't kill them. They killed themselves.
    The Uchiha isolated themselves. This is another "fact" I task you with proving.

    Go ahead. So bold of a claim has to have tons of manga scans worth of proof.
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 03, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

  12. #566
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,813
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I disagree. The people of Konoha elected (chose) the 1st Hokage, which was NOT Madara. Madara then became bitter and said this would lead to the Uchiha's enslavement & "make them Senju lapdogs", so he left the village. The remaining Uchiha chose to stay. The Senju did not begin any sort of pogrom or plan of oppression. They openly lauded the Uchiha, and considered them the village "elite". However, at no time was an Uchiha CHOSEN by the people to be Hokage. That honor always went to a Senju. As time went on, the Uchiha became more and more rebellious and angry over the fact that they didn't have more power - power that they were not ELECTED TO HAVE. That was not because the village was 'oppressing' the Uchiha. The Uchiha were simply not getting everything their little hearts desired by the people. Awww...

    In other words - the Uchiha were greedy, power hungry jerks who wanted more power than the people would give them. And when they weren't given that power in a legitimate fashion, they followed the path of the original first-son of the Sage and tried to rule by power and force. The village consistently and constantly rejected that approach. Therefore the Uchiha FELT marginalized because their demands weren't being met. The village gave them all the power and authority that they were due - but not MORE than what they were due.

    But that wasn't enough for the Uchiha. They kept pushing for more and more - and they began to be so greedy and power-hungry that they isolated themselves from the village - not the other way around. The Uchiha's sense of "oppression" was entirely self-inflicted and imagined. No one was oppressing them. They were oppressing themselves by being a bunch of greedy, selfish, d-bag crybabies who couldn't handle the fact that the people weren't putting them in charge. In the end, they tried to take that power by force. Danzo, Itachi, Obito, and Madara headed them off at the pass and killed them. "The Village" didn't kill them. They killed themselves.
    Um, no. There's nothing to indicate that the Uchiha clan was attempting to take more power then what they had already possessed. They didn't make any sort of power grab until as mentioned, the higher ups took what power they had previously held. The Elders specifically state that the coup was due to the clan attempting to "take back political power". Taking back the power would suggest they had it in the first place.

    Nor did the Uchiha clan isolate themselves. All the evidence implies that the oppression was not some "self-inflicted illusion", but actual actions done by the higher ups. Not even sure where the idea that the Uchiha clan was greedy or power-hungry come from, especially after we saw Sasuke's parents willing accept their son choosing the other side and death.

  13. #567
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    People always assume that uchiha are evil, i mean any clan,village. Got power hungers members and uchiha isn't an exception but t the coup wasn't exactly power hunger r evil, it was more an oppression by not the village but by danzou and the. Higher ups , they always assuming that the uchiha will take te power and attack te village but instead of becaming closer and a better relationship with the uchihas, the higher ups pushed even farther away until wasn't a turning back..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  14. #568
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BL-Tomoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Austria
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    WHY IS THERE STILL NO NEW CHAPTER!???? *to lazy and stupid to read the Spoiler Pics & Summaries or the "subtle" changed Title of this thread* xD

    ---

    But I really wanna know how Madara became that calmed down... were the ~50 yrs. of loneliness helpful or what...?

  15. #569
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

    Well, that seems to be the end of NaruSaku. It was a very cute chapter indeed. Too bad that we'll have to wait another two weeks for the next one... :/ Hopefully, it will be worth it (probably, since it will be a NaruHina one ;P).

  16. #570
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,445
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    I agree that it's a possibiliity but I don't think it will happen. While Madara suggests that Tobi can perfom RT, he's never shown the affinity that Nagato had with the Rinnegan. That point alone suggests that Obtio can't ressurrect as many people with it as Nagato could. Maybe he's capable of only 1 person. Whatever the outcome Inoichi and Shikaku will stay dead regardess.

    what if he uses chakra from the jyuubi...or the jyuubi itself?

    if anything...we do know he is directly connected to the jyuubi...


    i'm sorry,but i think madara will let it out the bag...that he was behind the death of rin...maybe even the first attempt in which caused obito's predicament to begin with(kannabi bridge).

    i agree though that the deaths of said shinobi would press their children/suboridinates(ex.asuma)...but for some reason i feel this sacrifice of obito is imminent...

    besides,i don't see anyother way of the alliance stopping/slowing madara and the jyuubi without the interference of obito...
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts