Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER unil Jan 15/16

Naruto's hands has to be many and strong, what is hinata thinking? the guy always uses rasengan in his combats, and the jutsu is used in melee range and it forms within the palm of user as a fast rotating condensed chakra ball. even his flashdama, frs are variants of rasengan. carrying all those heavy weight chakra had to strengten the hand and make it "manly".

would not you call hands of a basketball player manly, even if she is a lady?

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    It might just be Hashirama you know...

I know there's the ET seal thingy with Hashirama but maybe Kishi will pull something out of his ass.

Hell, it might even be Minato...
    yamato would absorb hashirama cells and gain all of his powers. if this happens sasuke has to fight to achieve rinnegan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    No, I don't want Jiraiya back solely because he was awesome. Kishi ruined everyone he brought back like Itachi, Jiraiya doesn't need to get that kind of treatment. I don't trust Kishi to keep Jiraiya as epic as he was.
    Kishi ruined Itachi when he revealed that he was really the goodest guy ever. Who is responsible for making Sasuke into such a horrific little cunt.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Kishi ruined Itachi when he revealed that he was really the goodest guy ever. Who is responsible for making Sasuke into such a horrific little cunt.
    Not to mention, the fight with Kabuto was horrible. It was all MS spam with an asspull at the end. We know Itachi was a great shinobi even without Mangekyo or Sharingan, Kishi should have shown that from him. But noo, he just had to wank Sharingan even more.

I know there's the ET seal thingy with Hashirama but maybe Kishi will pull something out of his ass.

I doubt it, but I hope not.

Wouldn't mind seeing Minato back though. Kishi has kept Minato epic throughout the series since his appearance in the Gaiden. Though he did the same with Itachi, and look how that turned out....

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    ya i read that..but i dunno abt the timing of the dvd..sorry but i just read the manga no anime/movie for me...

if that was before oro revival then we got a sage Resurrected
    Around July, I think.
    And Oro's "resurrection" happened around that same period

EDIT: yep, it got out in July

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife View Post
    My Predictions:

1. Obito will turn Good again...(It's obvious hehe)

2. Madara's Rampage!! (Kill All the Shinobi Alliance Except Naruto... Obito use ST Jutsu to save him)

3. Obito Transplant the Rinnengan to Naruto... and Obito Died....(Don't Ask me Why hehe)

4. Rinnengan Naruto vs Edo Madara+Juubi then Naruto Win xD

5. Naruto use Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu! to revive All the Shinobi Alliance

6. Sasuke trash Oro for the Second time...

7. And Finaly The Last Battle Super Haxx Sasuke vs Super Haxx Naruto

8. Naruto Win End of Manga...

9. Konohamaru Manga Begins( I hope So... haha)
    NO NO NO !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!

9. I want Naruto arc without fighting just with Naruto searching for Uzumaki clan survivors and his clan secrets. It can happen simultaneously with Sasuke searching for "the one that knows everything"...I hope this person will be someone that knows everything about what Sasuke wants to ask and not really everything otherwise it will be stupid. I think it's Shisui I don't believe he just killed himself.

10. Naruto 5 years later begins with Naruto as Jounin with his own genin team and Naruto on his way to become hokage.

Let's face it Naruto will take care of Madara and Obito. There will be peace between those countries but it's not like there won't be more criminals...I just hope we could go back to simpler times when you could win the fight with simple taijutsu skills, super speed and rasengan was one of the most powerful techniques ever.

Minato...one of the most badass characters in whole Manga and I can't really picture him fighting against Madara, NewObito, Naruto or Sasuke with their overpowered jutsus. But unlike Naruto he wouldn't forget that he is the fastest man alive and his techniques so he would use them. I still want Naruto to learn this space time barrier....I wouldn't even mind if Kishi would try to sell us some BS about technique being implanted in his mind after his mother FB.

Jubbi charges his ultiamte Bijuu dama Naruto comes to Kakashi takes his father kunai[Let's hope Kakashi keeps this kunai with him at all times] uses time space barrier on Bijuu dama and throws kunai inside the Jubbi's mouth then BOOOOM!!! the end.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

I must say that I agree. I liked him way better when he was cold criminal...but I liked this "Itachi is really good" more when I saw his last fight against Sasuke....I just couldn't believe that Sasuke can fight with him as equals...I was relieved when Obito said that he was sick and he just wanted to take care of Oro :P

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    lol what if in the end, kakashi is the really bad guy. it happen in soo many manga, the teacher become the last boss cause he was the evil guy right from the beginning, but we could never tell that he is. lol.

ok what happen if the person who know everything tell sasuke that hes the only one who could stop madara and they prepare him to be a equal level of madara.
    i mean oro could give him senju DNA like how kabuto got all hes ability. or maybe obito give sasuke senju DNA.
    i mean, obito want to SZ the gedo mazo with sasuke. but madara tell him that only someone with rinegan could control gedo mazo. and the reason he could control it was because hes half senju and half uchiha.

sasuke want to get the rinegan, he get senju DNA.
    and he got a kid with karin..........just for a second. think how retard powerful that kid will be.

this is a list of hes ability and power.
    1- sensor type
    2-can use wood element
    3-sharingan and when hes in trouble, he awake the rinegan like naruto with kurama.
    4-he will have huge chackra and strength thanks to senju.
    5-he learn alot of sealing jutsu only uzumaki could learn.

and with sasuke/kakashi teacher. he will be a monster.
    You know that Karin is Uzumaki...not Senjuu right? No one from Uzumaki could use Wood element...hell no one from Senjuu besides Hashirama could use it. The same goes for Rinnengan...She's not Senjuu. Who would teach him those sealing jutsus when almost every Uzumaki is dead and Karin is pretty much useless...She is just someone you can chew on to get healthy. So let's sum up:

1. Maybe sensor type.
    2. Maybe sharingan. [I don't know if you need both Uchicha parents to get it]

Ok I'm done with this manga if that will happen. I don't want another gift for sasuke and really going after Madara wouldn't make any sense. He should be smart about it and take care of the elders now cause there won't be better moment.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Hinata is the main house member and daughter to current clan leader right? Wouldn't anyone from the clan have problems with her being with someone outside the clan? Even If this someone is future hokage.
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Atleast we know why he died

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    Spoiler show

Atleast we know why he died
    Haha...and he changed it good...no one will say bad thing about this new design.

P.S I don't know why won't he change Naruto's clothes...his like the worst looking character. Even Lee looks better thanks to his hands wrap.
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 10, 2013 at 10:56 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    so , as I guessed , even RS should come and admire and acknowledge Naruto ............................................... bullshit ......
    the sage is too strong to come back,noone would be able to stop him,and naruto would be eclipsed by him... yet,I didn't expect it to have been released on july...

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously the most logic idea would be the one used by Minato and Kushina, someone leaving their chakra behind which technically allows them to be "alive" without coming back to life.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Obviously the most logic idea would be the one used by Minato and Kushina, someone leaving their chakra behind which technically allows them to be "alive" without coming back to life.
    Or Tenzou will act as some kind of medium.....
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Dattebayo!; January 10, 2013 at 06:28 PM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    Or Tenzou will act as some kind of medium.....
    Spoiler show
    Maybe Hashirama's cells will take over Yamato's body[Like Orochimaru's cells gave problem to Kabuto] and he will come to kick Madara's ass.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Maybe Hashirama's cells will take over Yamato's body[Like Orochimaru's cells gave problem to Kabuto] and he will come to kick Madara's ass.
    At least that's better than reading Obito's crap chapter after chapter after chapter.

I'd love Hashirama to come back, no matter how unreasonable the mechanism behind it.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Around July, I think.
    And Oro's "resurrection" happened around that same period

EDIT: yep, it got out in July
    FFFFFFFFFFF---!!

That makes this 2 week hiatus even worse! I've waited ALMOST a friggin' year to see Sasuke and grudgingly suffered through this hiatus and what the hell am I gonna get when the manga finally starts back? More Naruto.

I didn't care at all about the hiatus because you know: Shit happens. I just didn't know shit lasted a friggin' YEAR. Swear to God I'm gonna buy a dog and name him Naruto. So I can kick him every time it rains.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi pulling something out of his ass!!!.. not way
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    FFFFFFFFFFF---!!

That makes this 2 week hiatus even worse! I've waited ALMOST a friggin' year to see Sasuke and grudgingly suffered through this hiatus and what the hell am I gonna get when the manga finally starts back? More Naruto.

I didn't care at all about the hiatus because you know: Shit happens. I just didn't know shit lasted a friggin' YEAR. Swear to God I'm gonna buy a dog and name him Naruto. So I can kick him every time it rains.
    Blame the two-week hiatus on the community. Instead of waiting for a week, you people wanted your chapter out ASAP.

And since I forgot about that, I read the chapter last week when I was planning on not reading it until this week. D:

New Reply
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast