Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

    217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

    7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

    3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

    51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

    13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

    36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 935

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

  1. #331
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by PoopNScoop View Post
    Holy crap.

    Naruto is going to die and Sasuke is going to Rinne' Tensei him. I still think Hinata is going to be important here. At least, she will be Obito's target, which may offer an opening for Naruto and an Ino-Shika-Cho - not Naruto. I think Sasuke is going to join the fight in t-minus 4 chapters.
    Did Kishimoto whisper this to you as a Christmas gift? If so, it's one ugly gift, yo.

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #332
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Africa and America.
    Country
    South Africa
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Just read the last few chapters of Naruto, but Neiji dying really hit home with me. I didn't expect him to die at all.

    The state of the war is progressing towards it's conclusion and I do hope, no other characters die afterwards. Tobi at this point, needs to be killed, but it has to be Kakashi no matter what. At this point, it would be poetic and just, if Kakashi does away with Tobi or dies as well in the process.

    Great chapter this week and one way to end off for 2012.

    Neiji will be missed!!!.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #333
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    discussing about the poll's argument,I hope naruto will give up with sakura: she is too stupid,who cares whether she lives a criminal who tried to kill her or not. naruto should get engage with hinata,who also holds a kekkei genkai.

  6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #334
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    930
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Yeh, there's really no more character development left for Sakura...except for if she were the one to kill Sasuke.


  8. #335
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    it won't be either sakura or hinata, naruto will confect that he always being in love with SASUKE and this is the reason why naruto can't let him go and keep chasing him..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  9. #336
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    WOW i didnt like this chapter at all, i mean i was expecting a cliffhanger, but noo, crap at the end.
    ok they could make that hand thing at some page but why not letting the chapter end with showing sasuke face or showing him getting to some place.

    dont get me wrong, i always like the naruhina and sasukura. reason.
    1-when everyone was seeing naruto stupid, hinata was there support him and believing him, and the only girl who have feeling for him since day 1.
    2-sakura always in love with sasuke since day 1. shes been chasing him since day 1, she just want to be accept it. she dont give up in her love.
    3- thats the reason i want those two couple to be with each other.....ohh yeah if they not with each other this will happen.
    hinata will never married no one cause her love for naruto wont let her be with someone. sakura will become another tsunade, never get married as well cause she just want to be with sasuke and sasuke only.....lol even if she hook up with naruto, she will always thinking about sasuke and naruto will have that shit in hes mind that hes girl always thinking about another guy
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  10. #337
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    He was in charge the moment he set foot in the island until the Alliance arrived, in which case he had an HQ made of incredibly intelligent persons to make plans for him.
    We can agree that 2048450 brains >>>>>>> one, expecially if that one is Naruto's
    You are being partially wrong. It is true that Naruto has been in charge partially after he met Itachi. He took care of the Zetsu as a boss of his own operation. After that, he started to obey order when he met with the Kages. Going against Obito was an order from the Kages. Then, he fought Obito along with Bee until Kakashi and Gai appeared. From that, he started again to take orders from Kakashi and the others, and even before that, he was tired and was being protected by Bee.

    If you were careful about the progress of the arc, you would have notice that Naruto take charge only when the alliance is powerless, and has no alternative option. A good example is when the Bijus of Obito charged at Kakashi and Gai with Bijudama, and only Naruto could stop them. Another example is when Naruto was the only one to free the Bijus from their binding to their hosts. The last example was when Kakashi was wavering before Obito's prattling about the past. In all these case, Naruto had to override his senseis to save them. People who really read the manga closely should notice this, and also notice how Naruto is more powerful when he is taking charge.

    Right now, there is the whole SA, and Naruto is following orders as shinobi, and it is justified. NAruto know that Shikamru is more powerful in strategy than him, so why would he override Shikamaru? Unless Shikaku's last strategy fails, Naruto will be following the plan. He will take charge either when Shikamaru will tell him, or when the alliance will completely fail. Another possibility is he himself get a better strategy or power up that outperforms what Shikamaru has.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    lWhat could he have showed?
    He was almost heartbroken, as Madara remarked, and let's not forget Obito TnJ'ed him all through the process of understanding Neji died
    Again, another wrong interpretation. First, Madara never remarked that Naruto was heartbroken. Where do you see that magical fact?
    The only think Madara remarked is that Obito was just like him, and was trying to break Naruto. Madara even stated that Obito must stop because if he continues, he will hurt Juubi and himself. Why do you think Madara said Obito will hurt himself? Unlike Obito, Madara can see clearly the type of person Naruto is, and Naruto showed in his converstaion with Kurama that he was only reflecting on Neiji's death.

    My conclusion on Naruto's attitude is that he did not have any answer for Obito at that time. However, not having an answer and being heartbroken are very different. Similar thing happened against Nagato where Naruto was weakened because he couldn't give an answer to Nagato on making peace. Here he couldn't explain why Neji died after telling Obito that he would protect everyone. This is a very strong device to make him grow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    lBut then people would criticize him for being a flawless hero in shining armour, impervious to a close friend dying in his arms.
    As for Shikamaru, he reacted just like Naruto did when he was told Kakashi died
    Hearing someone died and having someone dying to protect you are pretty different things, me thinks


    Now, you are saying what you should say earlier. Naruto is really reflecting on Neiji's death because of the circumstance. Neiji wasn't his only friend who died in that attack as all the people around him are comrades. Even, Tsunade is supposed to be dead from what Madara said. The only fact here is that Neiji died for him, and Hinata is around him. THere is no way Naruto would have rushed talking to Obito. In my opinion, he is relieved also because Hinata who should be being comforted by Naruto is the one who made everything simple for him.

    -- edited --

    Neiji died instead of Obito.
    Last edited by so6pww; December 28, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

  11. #338
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    You know, this chapter finally made me realize that I had it right on the money waaaaaay back when everyone started thinking Tobi was a Madara clone (or that there's a real Madara that would appear soon).

    Tobi should have been Naruto's enemy, while Madara was reserved for Sasuke alone. Hear me out:

    Who here genuinely wants to see Madara talk-no-jutsu'd into sealing himself away? No one hopefully. And yet strangely that's the best way for Obito to be defeated. Naruto is about overcoming hatred and having the will to protect those you love no matter what. But at some point there has to be someone this speech doesn't work on, and Madara should be that man. But if Obito is truly about to be TNJ'd RIGHT in front of Madara, and after it works on him, it still fails against Madara, then that means the final battle will be Naruto just... accepting that not everyone can change and just going full murder mode to try to get him weak enough to seal away. And Kishi doesn't have the heart for that.

    Now, Obito is the greatest symbol for the story Kishi's trying to get across because he used to be like Naruto, so he represents how anyone, even someone as plucky and good natured as Naruto could turn provided the right level of tragedy hits them. So once Naruto jumps that hurdle, any TNJ moment right after will seem small-scale compared to what he had to do to make Obito change his mind. That includes the most anticipated fight in this manga: Sasuke vs. Naruto.

    "So then he just kills Sasuke. Done deal." Right? Wrong. After seeing the steaming pile in this recent chapter it's become apparent that Kishimoto will always go the fanservice route. From reviving Itachi to make him make a fool of Kabuto, to reviving Orochimaru as Sasuke's lacky, anything that will bring a smile to a fan regardless of how much sense it makes is a-Go. If there was ever a doubt in anyone's minds that Sasuke was gonna survive this war, Naru/Hina just proved you wrong. Sasuke's gonna live and have his happy ending. So, why not do something amazing and let him change from his own resolve? Kishimoto's already lain the ground work with his pilgrimage to find "The human who knows everything."

    So yeah. Sasuke has to redeem the Uchiha clan (which was going to be done by killing Itachi and returning to Konoha as a hero). What better way to show that not all Uchiha are lost causes than for an Uchiha to clean up the mess started by an Uchiha? Seeing Naruto talk down Obito, then Madara, then Sasuke all the same way would be outrageously anticlimactic to me. And yeah, I hate Naruto, and Sasuke's my favorite character, so blame it on my bias if you want. But it has nothing to do with Madara being "stronger" or "too cool to lose to Naruto". Even if Madara was weaker than Obito I'd still want his end to come from an Uchiha. It just fits.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #339
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    snip
    I had a whole response written out but you and Brill pretty much beat me to it. Only things I wanted to add were that Naruto is an infinitely different character than he was vs. Haku (which was different altogether since he had the ability to stop himself from delivering the fatal blow) and even vs. Pain.

    I also wanted to mention that this wasn't just about Neji's death - his was up close and personal, but Kishimoto made a point to highlight others that died on the battle-field. It's fiction, but it's giving the depiction of war being hell too - families destroyed, dreams lost. It being fiction, Obito gave Naruto a moment ot take it all in. Naruto not flying off the handle shows a maturity from loads of different events that led to this moment which is how I kind of got a good appreciation of the chapter. Lessons he learned from Nagato about pain and 'justice', and it shows that Itachi's words strongly resonated with him too. In fact, I think that is one of the central themes to this war arc. To me, the response and what happened is a lot for the character to take in and shows a loss of innocence of Naruto.

    Hinata's moment was good IMO. It falls right in line with the Pain arc and her wanting to 'walk with Naruto'.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v47/c437/11.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c615/19.html

    But bigger than even that... it falls in line with the Sage of 6 Paths. Love vs. Power. Love vs. Hate.

    The most interesting thing in the chapter to me though... was actually Madara's words, and Obito's reaction and what Naruto seems to mean to Obito. Obito had his arm extended for quite a while there as Madara noticed... and I almost wonder (and not so happily) if it wans't just to lure Naruto to his side, but for Naruto to save him...

    ---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Now, you are saying what you should say earlier. Naruto is really reflecting on Neiji's death because of the circumstance. Neiji wasn't his only friend who died in that attack as all the people around him are comrades. Even, Tsunade is supposed to be dead from what Madara said. The only fact here is that Obito died for him, and Hinata is around him. THere is no way Naruto would have rushed talking to Obito. In my opinion, he is relieved also because Hinata who should be being comforted by Naruto is the one who made everything simple for him.
    Funny thing about that... Madara didn't put in the killer blow. He didn't even say that he killed them, he said that they are 'probably not doing so well'. And this is developing to be a theme with Madara. He didn't kill Muu or Oonoki, remarking 'what kind of an adult fights seriously with a child?'. There have been times where the 'ruthless' Madara has shown mercy, which makes me wonder what else has happened to him in his life to fill him with hatred.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    snip
    It's an interesting twist... I figured Sasuke would play into Madara's demise because he didn't seem at all pleased to leran Madara was still around after the jutsu had been dispersed. But I don't think Madara will be talked down or converted by anyone. That old SOB sat in a cave for myabe 70 years or more surrounded by talking plants, and if he didn't change his mind then I don't think he will now. I still somewhat hold onto the prediction that he may be done away with by the jyuubi itself. The very thing he wanted may be his undoing since let's face it, Obito ain't going to sacrifice his life for him and I'm not at all convinced Madara doesn't have some other plan he'll use to backstab Obito.

    Obito on the other hand has shown signs of being talked down. Kishimoto will have a job on hishands because I don't see Obito being too redeemable or 'good'. The guy's murdered in cold blood and had no value at all for actual, real human life. He's a sociopath, really. But the extending his hand, the 'you remind me of my former self' inner thought, the exposure of his pain... ugh... like Phil Collins said (sorry), I can see it coming in the air at night...

  14. #340
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    You know, this chapter finally made me realize that I had it right on the money waaaaaay back when everyone started thinking Tobi was a Madara clone (or that there's a real Madara that would appear soon).

    Tobi should have been Naruto's enemy, while Madara was reserved for Sasuke alone.
    I understand your point, but, for me, an Uchiha brat defeating the legendary figure of his own clan is almost as bad as talk no jutsu.
    Yeah, I said almost. It's not that bad, but it is still bad, really. Madara is really too strong to lose to anyone at this point and he will be too strong to be defeated by the time of his inevitable death, too, so, there is no sensible way out of this.

  15. #341
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    He was in charge the moment he set foot in the island until the Alliance arrived, in which case he had an HQ made of incredibly intelligent persons to make plans for him.
    We can agree that 2048450 brains >>>>>>> one, expecially if that one is Naruto's

    What could he have showed?
    He was almost heartbroken, as Madara remarked, and let's not forget Obito TnJ'ed him all through the process of understanding Neji died
    Naruto hasn't acted in charged once yet. He's spent this entire time following the orders and plans of others, hardly what someone in command would be doing. And it's not even as if Naruto was the one asking for others to make a plan, all he was doing was going along with the flow. Not that he would be required to be a genius to come up with a plan anyway. the whole point if Naruto is that he's suppose to think outside the box and come up with solutions that others would never think of. Yet the awesome unpredictable Naruto hasn't made an appearance the whole war.

    Sadness and reflection, which would later lead up to a change in beliefs? Like how Sasuke was after Itachi disappeared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    But then people would criticize him for being a flawless hero in shining armour, impervious to a close friend dying in his arms.
    As for Shikamaru, he reacted just like Naruto did when he was told Kakashi died
    Hearing someone died and having someone dying to protect you are pretty different things, me thinks
    As long as he acknowledged that people were dying, and not acted like it was a sunny day picnic at the beach, people wouldn't have a problem. The whole issue was that he was completely ignoring the on-going situation around him, and the mere fact that it required a death of someone close to him for him to even notice doesn't help matters at all.

    Shikamaru reacted much differently then Naruto did, who only learn of Kakashi's death after it had already happen. And the fact still remains that both still happen, Shikaku was in the process of protecting them all when he died. In addition, neither Ino or Chouji have ever wasted much time emotionally when they had to deal with death, which has been quite a lot, so the point pretty much remains the same for all of Team Ten.

  16. #342
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    @Hakuteiken: I disagree. At base powers Madara is superior to Sasuke. But if Sasuke does indeed get a Rinnegan then the literal only thing that could keep him from defeating Madara would be the Jyuubi (which Sasuke could potentially oust from him). A Rinnegan would give Sasuke a counter for any jutsu in Madara's repertoire, and since Sasuke has been steadily built up to be blessed with the strongest eyes of the clan, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that his Doujutsu abilities would be superior to Madara's (given time to max them out).

    I've no doubt that his eventual Perfect Susanoo will be superior to his thanks to Enton weaponry and whatever else it gains. And we've seen Madara's Rinnegan pull off things Nagato's hadn't. Imagine what Sasuke's could do.

  17. #343
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    I still see Tobi being turned with a talk no jutsu. Madara pointed out that Tobi was genuinely interested in Naruto's answer, like how Nagato was. Once Naruto talks to Tobi and gives him an answer, possibly show Jiraiya's book (and we'll get a flashback of how Jiraiya thought Tobi was the destined child <_<), and Kakashi offers his explanation, then we'll see Tobi turning on Madara. NOt to mention, Tobi's evil because of his "loss," otherwise he'd have been just like Naruto. Everyone who was good at first turned evil, then back to good after a fight or talk with Naruto. Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Nagato, Sasuke (though he wasn't evil at first), etc. I'm guessing Madara will be turned too, as he hinted it when he thought that Tobi was a lot like who he was. As in, Madara became evil because of the death/s of those he cared about and wanted it to end.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #344
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @Hakuteiken: I disagree. At base powers Madara is superior to Sasuke. But if Sasuke does indeed get a Rinnegan then the literal only thing that could keep him from defeating Madara would be the Jyuubi (which Sasuke could potentially oust from him). A Rinnegan would give Sasuke a counter for any jutsu in Madara's repertoire, and since Sasuke has been steadily built up to be blessed with the strongest eyes of the clan, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that his Doujutsu abilities would be superior to Madara's (given time to max them out).

    I've no doubt that his eventual Perfect Susanoo will be superior to his thanks to Enton weaponry and whatever else it gains. And we've seen Madara's Rinnegan pull off things Nagato's hadn't. Imagine what Sasuke's could do.
    The key thing about this is exactly what you pointed out: Time. The war is developing quite fast. Even if Sasuke was to get the Rinnegan right at this point, he would need years to completely master it and stand up to Madara. Even casting this aside, I can't see Sasuke countering every move Madara can make. Madara has a ton of battle experience under his belt. That's why I called him an Uchiha brat. Madara refers to Oonoki as a brat, who is the oldest Kage in the alliance by far, I assume. Sasuke doesn't have the experience to match Madara's mastery at this point.

    It's no doubt his doujutsu skills aren't that far off from being top notch. I just can't see him (and actually don't want to see him) to master some new ability in a couple of days and hold his ground against a legendary Shinobi. After all that build up, it would be a lame end to Madara's side of the story.

    ---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I still see Tobi being turned with a talk no jutsu. Madara pointed out that Tobi was genuinely interested in Naruto's answer, like how Nagato was. Once Naruto talks to Tobi and gives him an answer, possibly show Jiraiya's book (and we'll get a flashback of how Jiraiya thought Tobi was the destined child <_<), and Kakashi offers his explanation, then we'll see Tobi turning on Madara. NOt to mention, Tobi's evil because of his "loss," otherwise he'd have been just like Naruto. Everyone who was good at first turned evil, then back to good after a fight or talk with Naruto. Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Nagato, Sasuke (though he wasn't evil at first), etc. I'm guessing Madara will be turned too, as he hinted it when he thought that Tobi was a lot like who he was. As in, Madara became evil because of the death/s of those he cared about and wanted it to end.
    And then, in the end, Naruto will turn evil and the ultimate trolling will be completed

  20. #345
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Naruto won't ever turn evil!

    He talks no jutsu himself in every fight as well, so the point that he'll forever stick on his path of righteousness.

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts