Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Because you probably need the person's body to be the vessel for the resurrected soul.
    Oh wait, then, how was Madara going to resurrected? His body was already in Orochimaru / Kabuto's possession.
    Hmm..
    Remember Nagato revived everyone killed in Konoha by giving up his own life. It is far different from edo tensi. Unless you mean you need the original dead persons body, then if I remember correctly its the reason Jiraiya couldn't be revived by pein.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kingplaya(minato)'s Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Because you probably need the person's body to be the vessel for the resurrected soul.
    Oh wait, then, how was Madara going to resurrected? His body was already in Orochimaru / Kabuto's possession.
    Hmm..
    almost every answer has a flaw...
    1. if he doesn't want 2 give his life to resurrect her, then he's a one sided lover that doesn't want any1 else to have her*cough*kakashi
    2. obito has rin's body in his dimension or so it seems to me, but he must @least know the whereabouts of his "lovers" body..
    When will it go back to these happy days...
    DEFINATELY NOT IN THIS LIFETIME... Unless u're a dreamer like naruto...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOLnoHomo View Post
    Remember Nagato revived everyone killed in Konoha by giving up his own life. It is far different from edo tensi. Unless you mean you need the original dead persons body, then if I remember correctly its the reason Jiraiya couldn't be revived by pein.
    I exactly meant the original body.
    But I always thought it was just the time period of time that has passed was the reason why he couldn't be revived. Otherwise, why would Nagato say he was still within the time to revive those people?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm..
    I think you do need the person's actual body for the soul to go back to. The jutsu also probably heals someone at full too since Fukasaku didn't have a hole in him and Kakashi didn't look to be short on chakra at all.

Unless his body was mangled or destroyed, I don't think it'd have mattered, he'd still be revived. There looks to be no limit distance-wise when someone can be revived. I think the body needs to be there, unless the resurrection jutsu automatically fixes the body no matter what state, and the body needs to be in a safe place, like not under water or in lava.

Nagato was either lied to if he was taught that jutsu, which I'm sure he was, or he wanted to revive someone before their body decayed or something, indicating he may have kept Madara's body in top shape. If he even did.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingplaya(minato) View Post
    Hold on a minute...if obito/nagato can resurrect a long dead madara...why can't obito give his life 2 bring back a long dead rin...if he truly loves her?
    Because Obito wants Rin for himself and he clearly knows that if he brings Rin back, there's little chance that she'll love him or even accept his current state. Meanwhile, bring Madara backs means he get's an illusionary Rin who will love him unconditionally.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    He's hardly irrelevant. Who's storyline was it that put this whole war into motion? Who's storyline was it that dealt with Kabuto, mastermind of the Edo Tensei and freed the Allied Forces from the trouble of the Edo summons? It's ridiculous to claim that Sasuke is irrelevant when he's been such a major part of current events. Heck, we have already gotten several moments dealing with side events, so I fail to see why you would believe that it couldn't happen again, especially when the person who Sasuke's gonna see supposedly knows everything. That sounds like the prefect dues ex to deal with the invincible Madara.
    Whether you believe me or not, I have some experience with writing stories, and I really meant what I said. Sasuke's role lost its significance when he killed Itachi. He hated Itachi for something he did not even know, and he was too caught into revenge to understand what Itachi was trying to tell him. After Itachi's death, he should have made his very first own decision in life, but he was too hurt that he made the wrong one. If Kishi ever planned to make him come back, it wasn't for the war arc because Sasuke is irrelevant to the war arc , and it is so because he is neither with the SA nor with Obito.

You said my claim is wrong, and you think the war went in motion because of Sasuke? I am impressed on the way people reason when it comes to Sasuke, loosing track of the whole manga. So let me remind you.

1. Obito is the one who used Sasuke as a pawn both to test him and to kidnap the kages.

Don't ask me to give reference because this is canon. Obito overestimated Sasuke's Uchiha power both on KB and the 5 Kages - Danzou version. Before he declare the 4 war, he said it. So actually, your great Sasuke has been dying in others sauce all the time he got screen as Itachi said. He judge Naruto as naive, but he is more naive than Naruto. Sasuke did not put the war in motion. Rather, he was used by Obito to do a job, and when he failed, Obito used the opportunity to make a new move.

You made me write a lot, and I had to answer because I respect your thoughts. However, tell me how you think Sasuke set the war into motion while he is completely absent.

2. Sasuke did nothing in this war for the war.

Now be careful to read what I write. I say Sasuke did nothing in this war for the war. This mean, none of his actions were related to the war. Kishi made him kill some zetsu as a pure fanservice when people were asking to see him. Note that if Kishi did not show this scene so that some people can use it to claim that he has become god, none of the Sasuke fan would be able to compare him to Naruto right now. Then, Kishi let him meet Itachi for because it was necessary that Sasuke hear Itachi's own explanation. Everything Sasuke did against Kabuto was intended to make sure Itachi does not die in order to answer his questions. Even after Itachi answer him, Sasuke went away from the war in order to find his own answer, which is ironic because he has no answer by himself. He has to trust someone, or he will be used by someone. I hope the person he will meet will be a good one. Otherwise, Orochimaru might trick him and take over his body for good. In that case, the next time you will see him, he might be needing Naruto to really save him as Kyuubi foreshadowed.

I am a huge Naruto hardcore fan. However, I take my time to read all the characters carefully. I often have a good memory, so that I can remind exactly what is going on. Try to answer this question:

What is the reason Sasuke will have to participate in the war for?

I am expecting your answer, but want to let you know that apart from Obito being accomplice of Itachi, Kishi need to build up a new story - a lot of flashback on things we have never seen just like he did to justify Obito=Tobi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kingplaya(minato)'s Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Because Obito wants Rin for himself and he clearly knows that if he brings Rin back, there's little chance that she'll love him or even accept his current state. Meanwhile, bring Madara backs means he get's an illusionary Rin who will love him unconditionally.
    then he didnt/doesnt truly love her...maybe he learnt about how to bring back the dead pretty late and so the idea of just giving his life for her had become stale but if he can bring back madara then im certain he can bring rin back(wasnt he the one that buried her?)

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

[QUOTE=so6pww;3226465]Whether you believe me or not, I have some experience with writing stories, and I really meant what I said. Sasuke's role lost its significance when he killed Itachi.

come on, i hate sasuke as well but the guy is needed even if its just for putting a new twist on this battle currently...nobody knows where his heart is now and he is a true wildcard that kishi can use in a variety of ways to spice up this manga...
    When will it go back to these happy days...
    DEFINATELY NOT IN THIS LIFETIME... Unless u're a dreamer like naruto...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DooMinator's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Nagato could not resurrect Jiraya because it was impossible at the chakra-level he had seen in that moment, not that it was impossible in general. I don't think you need to have the body of the person to resurrect him - the soul will find its way....
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the point of reviving Jiraiya if he's deep underwater with tremendous pressure and no way to get oxygen? He'd die again. Would be too cruel to bring him back just to have him die, and a waste of chakra as well. I'm guessing the body has to be in a safe enough environment.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    What's the point of reviving Jiraiya if he's deep underwater with tremendous pressure and no way to get oxygen? He'd die again. Would be too cruel to bring him back just to have him die, and a waste of chakra as well. I'm guessing the body has to be in a safe enough environment.

Lol, maybe that's what actually happened. Nagato's sense of humor was more sick than we thought.
    Last edited by Exodi; December 30, 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: too soon?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    couldn't the frogs bring him back with reverse kuchiyose? could this had happened already!? OMG JIRAIYA IS COMING BACK!!
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alot of what you claim requires that you ignore actual events in the manga for them to have any worth. Example?

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    Whether you believe me or not, I have some experience with writing stories, and I really meant what I said. Sasuke's role lost its significance when he killed Itachi. He hated Itachi for something he did not even know, and he was too caught into revenge to understand what Itachi was trying to tell him. After Itachi's death, he should have made his very first own decision in life, but he was too hurt that he made the wrong one. If Kishi ever planned to make him come back, it wasn't for the war arc because Sasuke is irrelevant to the war arc , and it is so because he is neither with the SA nor with Obito.
    Kabuto, just like Sasuke, was only "with Obito" as a lie to make their own motives come to fruition, and the manga itself considered Kabuto one of the 3 powers in the war (not apart of Obito's forces, but a legitimate threat in his own right). So why is it so hard to accept that Sasuke, just like Kabuto, is relevant when he's potentially taking the exact same role as Kabuto (the ally of Obito who always intended to kill him later)?

You need no alliegience to either side during a war inorder to be a major player in a war. You need only the means to make your actions effect those taking part in the war.

Case in point? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/592/13

A bit of knowledge that is so important it would allow Taka to rule the world? And you can't see how important this is to the war? Even when Suigetsu first finds it he claims that it will "turn this war around". That flat out BLATANTLY proves that Sasuke's usage of the scroll will effect the war. Not to mention the name of the chapter is "The Third Power", which is implying that Sasuke will become the 3rd genuine threat in this war, replacing Kabuto.

Quote Quote:
    What is the reason Sasuke will have to participate in the war for?

I am expecting your answer, but want to let you know that apart from Obito being accomplice of Itachi, Kishi need to build up a new story - a lot of flashback on things we have never seen just like he did to justify Obito=Tobi.
    Sasuke is on a journey of reflection: to understand what a clan, ninja, and village truly is. The answer he receives will determine his next step. But Kishi wouldn't purposely give him the tool to turn the war around if he wasn't gonna take part in the war. You tend to claim that you pay more attention than all of us do, so clearly you have an answer for this question:

"Why did Kishimoto give Sasuke a scroll that a side character claims will turn the war around, if he will not take part in the war?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at those last episodes with Jubbi I don't see how The Sage of the Six Paths would be able to defeat and take control over Jubbi with just mere Rinnengan. I think there must be more to his power and I hope that this "special ingredient" will be obtainable to Naruto.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Alot of what you claim requires that you ignore actual events in the manga for them to have any worth. Example?

Kabuto, just like Sasuke, was only "with Obito" as a lie to make their own motives come to fruition, and the manga itself considered Kabuto one of the 3 powers in the war (not apart of Obito's forces, but a legitimate threat in his own right). So why is it so hard to accept that Sasuke, just like Kabuto, is relevant when he's potentially taking the exact same role as Kabuto (the ally of Obito who always intended to kill him later)?

You need no alliegience to either side during a war inorder to be a major player in a war. You need only the means to make your actions effect those taking part in the war.

Case in point? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/592/13

A bit of knowledge that is so important it would allow Taka to rule the world? And you can't see how important this is to the war? Even when Suigetsu first finds it he claims that it will "turn this war around". That flat out BLATANTLY proves that Sasuke's usage of the scroll will effect the war. Not to mention the name of the chapter is "The Third Power", which is implying that Sasuke will become the 3rd genuine threat in this war, replacing Kabuto.

Sasuke is on a journey of reflection: to understand what a clan, ninja, and village truly is. The answer he receives will determine his next step. But Kishi wouldn't purposely give him the tool to turn the war around if he wasn't gonna take part in the war. You tend to claim that you pay more attention than all of us do, so clearly you have an answer for this question:

"Why did Kishimoto give Sasuke a scroll that a side character claims will turn the war around, if he will not take part in the war?"

Well if Suigetsu says that something will turn the war around then I guess it might be true. If Kabuto or Oro would say that I would take that into consideration. Suigetsu is nothing to me and as far as I'm concerned for him Shinra Tensei would turn around the war. What in your opinion is in that scroll that would take down Madara, Obito and Jubbi? Maybe when Sasuke will rub it The Genie will came out and grand him 3 wishes.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So then you believe the scroll is worthless and has absolutely no effect on the future of this war? Because Suigetsu said it would? What the hell kind of logic is that? What about Suigetsu makes him a liar?
    Last edited by ninjabot; December 30, 2012 at 09:18 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingplaya(minato) View Post

come on, i hate sasuke as well but the guy is needed even if its just for putting a new twist on this battle currently...nobody knows where his heart is now and he is a true wildcard that kishi can use in a variety of ways to spice up this manga...
    You don't have to say that you are a Sasuke hater. The reason is that many times, we are accused to be a hater when we have opposite view on a subject. This happened to me many time with Obito. Anyway, your statement itself confirms what I am saying. Kishi is also playing the rating of his work. Imagine Sasuke coming without any reason and joining Madara and Obito. How will you react to this. Kishi had to build up a reason. If he join Naruto, Kishi also will build up because the last time they separate, it was with a endnote of killing each other the next time they will meet. If Sasuke come on the battlefield and stand on his own, which is what I will expect from him, Kishi will have to also build up a new setting because he cannot go against Obito +Madara and Naruto+SA simultaneously.

Thus, I only lean on the manga. If you read the last chapter in which Sasuke was shown, the title was The Third Power. In my opinion, Sasuke and co constitute a third power in the shinobi world and they will have they screen time either during the war or after. However, I believe that bringing them in a new arc after the war will be more interesting - actually with Sasuke's body being possess by Orochimaru, or with both of them having merged by agreement. This is the only way I can see a new power that can be greater of equal to current Madara or upcoming Naruto.

===== On you discussion with Rikudo King ====

It is clear that Obito couldn't revive Rin as Nagato couldn't revive Yahiko. The reason is that the RT is a life transfer jutsu. What good would it do for Obito to revive a girl that friendzone him and die for her. Note that Obito is also mad because he was a loser. The infinite tsukyomi is not only to see Rin, but also to make sure he will get her - LOL. There, everyone will be a winner.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast