Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Don't think the 360 vision was used by them that much, given how they were positioned. Not to mention that shared sight still wouldn't allow them to react unless they had the actual speed to do so.

There's a difference between a focused and unfocused Amaterasu. A focus Amaterasu can burn through something in moments, while unfocused barely burns. Plus there's the Hachibi example, which is a closer example to the Kyuubi's shroud then armor.

Sasuke may get emotional at times, but as he showed against Itachi and Danzo, him being emotional doesn't prevent him from making reasonable tactics. And unless this eventual meeting dumps a bunch more questions on him, which I don't see happening this late in the game, Sasuke should come out of the meeting less confused then more.

Even though Madara broke his control, he should still be vulnerable to a control talisman. Itachi broke out control and Kabuto still appeared to believe that he could retake control. Sasuke spent a whole battle watching Kabuto attempt so and now he's walking around with another user of Edo Tensei. So he's in a position to gather a counter to Madara that wouldn't require him to actually overpower the elder Uchiha. Another possibility would be Madara ends up defeated due to his connection to the Juubi, which could allow his opponents to beat him without having to actually target him.

I fail to see why you should feel disappointed. You do seem to be ignoring Sasuke's role in this series. Even now you're comparing him to a bunch of supporting characters despite the fact that he's the deuteragonist of this series. Sasuke has always held a major role in this series, sometimes even greater then Naruto's. Heck, we already had two arcs where he took over the main character role while Naruto faded into the background. And outside of one arc, Sasuke has never been that far gone from the on-going plot. He may not be directly involved, but he's there nonetheless. And I have to say I don't think you understand what the word irrelevant means, since as mentioned, Sasuke has already been involved in the current arc and thus it's impossible to claim he's irrelevant to it.

Obito making use of Sasuke's actions doesn't change that Sasuke was the one who put them in motion, especially when said actions weren't planned by anyone. Obito didn't send Sasuke to attack Kirabi to bring the Kages together, that was a completely unintended consequence that Obito took advantage of. Nor can Sasuke even be called a pawn, no more then the Kages can, since Sasuke went to the summit for his own reasons and only got in a conflict because of a third party. Obito making Zetsu manipulate the Kages into going after Sasuke pretty much puts them in the same situation.

... I'm gonna have to ask you to actually look up the definition of "nothing", because there's no reasonable way you can make such a statement about Sasuke. At the very least, not with the aforementioned "purposely" added in. Because while he didn't do anything on purpose, he did in fact do quite a bit.

Sasuke went after Kirabi for his own reasons. Just because it suited Obito's plan too doesn't change that he did it for himself. Same with the summit, where the Kages were in the same position as Sasuke was. The fact remains that it was because of Sasuke that the Kages even gathered together at the summit in the first place, which wasn't planned by anyone. And Kabuto joining this war for Sasuke is what made this war what it is. Without Kabuto's involvement, it's questionable this war would even be a war. It was the inclusion of the Edo summons that have made the war last as long as it did, and cause the Allied Forces so much trouble. In addition, it was Kabuto who brought in the KinGin brothers, which allowed Obito to gain the Kyuubi's chakra and awaken the Juubi early without having to defeat Naruto. It was Kabuto who gave Obito the Edo Jinchuuriki, which allowed Naruto to meet with the former Jinchuuriki and Bijuus, and gain their blessing/chakra along with changing the Kyuubi's attitude towards him. And it was Kabuto who brought in Madara, who is obviously the actual threat in this war. Without Kabuto bring them in, this war would obviously not have even gotten to the current point.

And just because Sasuke isn't currently fighting in it doesn't mean that he won't eventually fight in it. Need I remind you that neither Naruto, Obito, or Madara were involved in the war til it was well underway? Until the war is actually finished, you can't reasonably claim that Sasuke won't be involved in the fighting.

This has nothing to do with it involving Naruto. It has to do with the Kyuubi's long history of protecting Naruto for it's own sake. It's done it multiple times before, and since there's no conceivable way that Naruto's death would affect Sasuke, there's no reason to believe that it's words meant more then it's own protection.

As for your other points: Minato did claim that, yet so far Naruto hasn't been capable of doing anything against Obito despite having full control of the Kyuubi's power. The toads weren't even aware that the Child of Prophecy was actually two people. Naruto had quite a bit of help defeating the Six Paths, and had to be saved against Edo Nagato. And aside from the fact that Haku wasn't gonna kill Sasuke, that doesn't change my point at all. Have you not been reading this war? Naruto has needed help several times. Against Nagato, against the Edo Jinchuuriki, against Obito, and currently against Madara and the Juubi. It's clearly been shown that Naruto would be in deep trouble on his own. So the belief that Naruto can barely help himself is completely justified.

I'm not the one with the problem here. Sasuke's revenge ties directly into the theme of hatred, shared by both his Uchiha brethren. This war is in opposition of that theme. For you to say that Sasuke can't come into the war because of it, even though the two main villains are the same, is ridiculous. Sasuke is Naruto's rival, and since Naruto is fighting for world peace, it obviously makes prefect sense that Sasuke wouldn't be fighting for that. In addition, need I point out that Kabuto didn't care at all about the actual war, yet he was able to be involved with ease.

And really, your original argument was that Sasuke couldn't get involved, not without Kishi creating a whole new storyline for him. I countered that by explaining exactly how Sasuke can get involved without Kishi needing to change anything. The fact remains that Kishi has already established a reason for Sasuke to get involved in the war, his desire to kill both Obito and Naruto. Sasuke doesn't have to care about world peace or anything to get involved.
    I am tired to read your restatement of the same whining about what Sasuke did before. I will have to disagree with you, and since you refuse to see my reasoning, let agree to disagree.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    Unless those Samurai suits are made of some special material i doubt Amaterasu would do much harm to Naruto in his kyuubi state
    I'm sure those Zetsu wish they were wearing those suits of armor. After seconds there was literally nothing left of them, save for the one he intentionally spared long enough to interrogate via Genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    I am sorry if you chose to discuss in the way you did.
    No you're not. Reread your post and you'll find it's peppered with self praise. It's annoying.

Quote Quote:
    I did not say that Kabuto did nothing in the war. Rather, I said that he was irrelevant to the war initially. Then I explained how he got involved in the war and played a role as a deal between him and Kabuto. If you disagree with that, I will start to ignore your post as I am not paid to do the discussion. If there is a prize, then, please take it. Concerning the relevance of Sasuke to the current war (i.e, battle), it is plain clear because there is no Uchiha related conflict. You can believe whatever you want, but my view is that as for now, Kishi has not given any reason for Sasuke to be involved. Until we see a reason, my opinion will remain the same:Sasuke is irrelevant to the current plot.
    You'd do best to ignore my posts from now on regardless of the contents if your rebuttal relies on semantics. But for everyone else reading these posts I'll continue, lest you delude them into thinking you know what you're talking about:

Sasuke, who may or may not have acess to a scroll that is powerful enough to turn the tide of the war has expressed verbally that he will kill the one who helped Itachi annihilate the Uchiha clan. That is ONE reason he's not irrelevant to the war, because he wants to kill it's primary instagator.

Sasuke claimed he will kill Naruto first before killing anyone in Konoha. This means he's not irrelevant to the war because he ALSO wants to kill the primary opposer of Obito's plan.

Because both of these actions will EXPLICITLY effect the war it is IMPOSSIBLE to claim that he's irrelevant to the war and be taken SERIOUSLY.

I mean, imagine Shikakku making a plan to deal with Sasuke:

Ao: "Shikakku! What are we going to do about Sasuke?! He's headed to the battlefield!"
    Shikakku: "Nothin'."
    Ao: "Wh... what? Are you kidding me?"
    Shikakku: "Nope. He's irrelevant to the war."
    Ao: "But... he wants to kill our primary trump card. And then everyone else. That's... pretty important. Relevant even!"
    Shikakku: "Nah. Just ignore him. He has nothing to do with this war."
    Ao: "Oh... okay?"

*awkward silence*

Ao: "You're sure? Sources claim he has aquired a scroll that may or may not be able to turn the tide of the war. Seems pretty big."
    Shikakku: "Even if it allows him to summon Rikudou Sennin himself, Sasuke has no reason to go to the battlefield. Even if all the people he wants to kill are on the battlefield. No reason at all."
    Ao: :l

What reason would he have to come to the battlefield?

Are you kidding me!? Literally every breathing ninja on the battlefield is someone he wants DEAD. Konoha ninja? Dead. Konoha supporters? Dead. Obito and Madara? Well... if he wants to kill everyone he deems responsible for the death of his clan, and the death of his brother, he'd definately kill them aswell. And this is all considering he may not have changed his mind and started his path to redemption already. Inwhich case he'd still go to the battlefield to save the day.

Quote Quote:
    Your problem is a logical one. Sasuke has a scroll that is said by a rookie ninja to be able to turn around the war does not mean he will be in the war. The actual evidence of my argument is that the scroll belong to Orochimaru. Yet, Orochimaru claimed that he has no interest in the war. As you can see, whatever the scroll contain wasn't created to wage the current war because the creator of the scroll said it. Your reasoning is similar to saying that because someone as nuclear bomb, there will start a nuclear war. Again, being a third power does not mean you are going to take part in the current war without any good reason. Kishi must build up this reason first. This is my opinion, though, because I enjoy the reading more than the battle.
    So, because Orochimaru (who was never interested in taking over the world or destroying it) isn't participating in the war, this negates the importance of the scroll? I'm not saying that "because there is a nuclear bomb there will be a nuclear war". I'm saying "Because there is a war going on, and there is a character who cannot further his own ambition without directly interacting with the characters that are in the midst of the war, AND because he has stated once that he would enter the war to kill Naruto, Sasuke has AMPLE amounts of reasons to be considered relevant to the war."

You know, all of this argument could've been avoided by you saying "IMO" at the end of your posts instead of claiming you're this impressive writer who pays more attention to the manga than we do. Typing long posts doesn't make you right. Quality over quantity.
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 01, 2013 at 09:45 PM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I am tired to read your restatement of the same whining about what Sasuke did before. I will have to disagree with you, and since you refuse to see my reasoning, let agree to disagree.
    Whining? Nothing about my previous post can be called whining. And for the record, things were restated because they were needed to be, as you were ignoring actual facts. I'm fine with disagreeing, though I must say I find it interesting there was no counterargument for the original issue.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FocusWithin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it me or does Naruto perform an earth type jutsu at the end.? It seriously looks like that could be the case with naruto starting the jutsu in the bottom right panel here;http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/26074227/18 and finishing him off on the last panel. My guess is that it has something to do with him holding Hinatas hand. Like he is using her chakra.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FocusWithin View Post
    Is it me or does Naruto perform an earth type jutsu at the end.? It seriously looks like that could be the case with naruto starting the jutsu in the bottom right panel here;http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/26074227/18 and finishing him off on the last panel. My guess is that it has something to do with him holding Hinatas hand. Like he is using her chakra.
    Yes, it is just you. All Naruto did was make a "look at how cool I am pose" after letting Neji die because he was apparently not motivated by the will of fire yet. But now that he is, he is superman again and everybody will be saved... Sucks to be you, Neji.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

Thing is i don't think Sasuke whants to kill Naruto right now or join the war. Not after Itachi's "i will love you" stuff. He started to question what is a clan, village and seeks answers.. I don't think he is ready to drop his hate and only Naruto is going to get him there in the end but right now he apears to have better things to do then joining the war. Of course asuming the one who knows it all its not on the front lines and Sasuke needs to go to him.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@xXan: I don't either. I gave two examples of how Sasuke, no matter what he decides is still relevant to the war. No matter what he chooses it will still come down to either "Naruto has to die" or "Madara has to be defeated." And this is before even knowing what's on the scroll.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @ninjabot

Thing is i don't think Sasuke whants to kill Naruto right now or join the war. Not after Itachi's "i will love you" stuff. He started to question what is a clan, village and seeks answers.. I don't think he is ready to drop his hate and only Naruto is going to get him there in the end but right now he apears to have better things to do then joining the war. Of course asuming the one who knows it all its not on the front lines and Sasuke needs to go to him.
    After what Itachi revealed and what sasuke now knows, there is no way in hell he isn't going after Tobi and Madara, they're after all responsible for his whole messed up life and stuff. All sasuke ever wanted was to take pictures of his ramen and post them on instagram. THEN THEY HAD TO KILL HIS CLAN, now he's just a hipster emo wants to kill everything.

On a side note: how long until an agony thread? Considering we won't have a chapter until the 15th.

2nd Side note: Rikudou King's signature makes me want to scroll it off my screen every time I see it. The Bronyness frightens me.
    Last edited by llamapie; January 02, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I rarely participate in forums in relation to manga anymore BUT recent events in Naruto have made me excited and I want to share!!!

I can't help but think this will play out similar to Harry Potter (Spoiler Alert!). I think Naruto will die for his cause while Obito dies for his own cause. A lot of important characters to include Sakura will die. Kakashi will outlive Naruto and share the story of Naruto to new genin as does others. Sasuke will have some triumphant and righteous return to the scene in which a conflict will arise on whether his recent act of good outweighs his previous behavior or not. This places him as some nomadic soul where he spends his time finding himself like the emo child he is....he'll probably listen to a lot of old Avril songs because she gets him or something. I wouldn't even be surprised if almost everyone we've grown to love dies and Shikamaru becomes the next Hokage as he stares at Gai and most other Jounin's graves to even (possibly) include Kakashi. It would be quite magical if Naruto's face was still placed on the cliff despite not actually being the Hokage for any point in time after his death.

Fundamentally, I'm fairly confident that Naruto is dying.

We can take it a step further in that Sasuke learns Oro's revival tech and the game changes completely. We can even go one step further than that and Naruto finishes Obito off, seals the juubi inside himself, transplants Obitos eyes and brings everyone back to life using the mass revive tech.

This universe is so vast in it's lore and physics (I guess you can call it that right?) that anything and everything is possible. To sum it up, I think everyone is dying accept for Shikamaru and Hinata and Sasuke is still alive at the end to ef with the readers.
    Last edited by ekopalm; January 02, 2013 at 05:55 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @xXan: I don't either. I gave two examples of how Sasuke, no matter what he decides is still relevant to the war. No matter what he chooses it will still come down to either "Naruto has to die" or "Madara has to be defeated." And this is before even knowing what's on the scroll.
    Well obviously he is relevant to the war, if nothing else he is part of the organization that is waging war on them, Akatsuki. Thing is i belive they had better things to worry then Sasuke with Madara, Juubi and what not around. They really had there hands full. If Sasuke pops on the battlefield i am sure people would do something.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    After what Itachi revealed and what sasuke now knows, there is no way in hell he isn't going after Tobi and Madara, they're after all responsible for his whole messed up life and stuff. All sasuke ever wanted was to take pictures of his ramen and post them on instagram. THEN THEY HAD TO KILL HIS CLAN, now he's just a hipster emo wants to kill everything.

On a side note: how long until an agony thread? Considering we won't have a chapter until the 15th.

2nd Side note: Rikudou King's signature makes me want to scroll it off my screen every time I see it. The Bronyness frightens me.
    Its left to be seen to what conclusion he get's after finding the answers he is searcing for.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ekopalm View Post
    I rarely participate in forums in relation to manga anymore BUT recent events in Naruto have made me excited and I want to share!!!

I can't help but think this will play out similar to Harry Potter (Spoiler Alert!). I think Naruto will die for his cause while Obito dies for his own cause. A lot of important characters to include Sakura will die. Kakashi will outlive Naruto and share the story of Naruto to new genin as does others. Sasuke will have some triumphant and righteous return to the scene in which a conflict will arise on whether his recent act of good outweighs his previous behavior or not. This places him as some nomadic soul where he spends his time finding himself like the emo child he is....he'll probably listen to a lot of old Avril songs because she gets him or something. I wouldn't even be surprised if almost everyone we've grown to love dies and Shikamaru becomes the next Hokage as he stares at Gai and most other Jounin's graves to even (possibly) include Kakashi. It would be quite magical if Naruto's face was still placed on the cliff despite not actually being the Hokage for any point in time after his death.

We can take it a step further in that Sasuke learns Oro's revival tech and the game changes completely. We can even go one step further than that and Naruto finishes Obito off, seals the juubi inside himself, transplants Obitos eyes and brings everyone back to life using the mass revive tech.

This universe is so vast in it's lore and physics (I guess you can call it that right?) that anything and everything is possible. To sum it up, I think everyone is dying accept for Shikamaru and Hinata and Sasuke is still alive at the end to ef with the readers.
    I can see Naruto dying but this is a Shonen, and as we've seen Kishi doesn't like to kill anyone but zombies or elderly characters. So I wouldn't bank on the classic tragedy side of things no matter how nice that would be for a change.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ekopalm View Post

No!!! Naruto won't sacrifice his life before his fight with Sasuke...that much is obvious...when there's a prophecy you know it will happen.

Question to llamapie: Why would Sasuke go after Madara??? What did Madara ever do to him?[Danzou,Elders,Obito,Itachi those are people responsible for all the mess...I don't even understand why Sasuke wants to kill whole villeage when they didn't know anything(I know about this whole "they are happy because of Itachi's sacrifice so they have to die but it's stupid)] And really Madara with rinnengan, EMS and Hashirama's cells...Yeah Sasuke would die pretty fast...I would see other scenario: Obito dies before Madara is revived. Sasuke becomes Madara's new apprentice.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Yes, it is just you. All Naruto did was make a "look at how cool I am pose" after letting Neji die because he was apparently not motivated by the will of fire yet. But now that he is, he is superman again and everybody will be saved... Sucks to be you, Neji.
    He was still kneeling. He uses his hand as support to stand up in this frame. (And it is his "I'm getting serious" pose after some injuries he suffered and lots of flashbacks and inner monologue).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter today? tomorrow?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter, it would be awesome if naruto will use swamp of the underworld and some of jiraiya's jutsus.

New Reply
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast