Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Spoiler Discussion

Btw people, it wasn't Naruto's hand going to Obito's own, it was a panel with Hinata's hand giving a slap to Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Alterno's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Point of views...

This chapter sucked badly (perspective from a NaruSaku fan).

This chapter rocks( perspective from a NaruHina fan).

Ohh well, this chapter was excellent for me.
    --------------------------------

Naruto was about to give in, maybe is because Tobi was pretty much like, the difference was their friends, Tobi didn't have any friend around that could put him back on the right track; having good friends and keeping them around is important.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Yeah, how can he? But holding her hand in his mind is surely like "I'LL PROTECT YOU, COMRADE!", not "I'LL PROTECT THE WOMAN WHO LOVES ME AND WHO I POTENTIALLY LOVE!".
    I guess people don't read the side lines, he clearly states: I won't let go of your hand. It's his line, not Hinata's line.

Btw Hinata is going into super sayan mode xD

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post

people complain about Naruto needing others to aid him, but when he does something cool solo he's a dumb bastard and is protected by plot shield.
    people complain about Naruto doing everything by himself, but when he cooperates with the Alliance he's a dumb bastard because he can't do anything by himself.
    people complain about Naruto being a flawless hero because he doesn't break down crying at the news Shikaku died, but when he's in shock seeing one of his close friend dying to save him he's a dumb bastard because how dare he show human reactions?
    Opinions notwithstanding, people love to complain. Really. Not to mention the echo-effect that forums tend to have, especially when flaming. You should not waste your precious time on that negativity. There are people who would bitch and moan about becoming a millionaire. And when they don't have anything to complain about, they'll complain about the fact that they have nothing to complain about, resulting in a very negative paradox. It's a way of life.

7. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hakuteiken

Quote Quote:
    The person you love? A little teenager kid cannot possibly know what real love towards a woman is. It's barely an admiration at that point. People cannot call themselves in love without really knowing who they are and it ain't happening before at least 17 or 18, even that is a young age, too.
    Where did you get this from? Please provide the sources. What famous psychologist or psychologists got to this conclusion? As it is you left me scraching my head thinking WTF.

Do you know how many teengers killed themself out of love? How about going on a shooting because they where left by the one that loved them? Or any other variation. If love is trong enough at that age to make you blow your own brains out you can be damn sure its strong enough to determine you to get that person back no matter what.

Quote Quote:
    It's never the same. Anakin thought Palpatine could save Padme from death before it happened. They would still live together. In Obito's case, there is no true revival. Rin isn't coming back to reality. Obito will just dream as if it happened.
    You or I don't know how said thing works. He states this reality (when addresing to the real one) and how its no longer a point in living here. It could create a NEW REALITY where she is ALIVE. Also Anaking did that to save Padme's life. Even whent against the jedi and killed youngling all for the sole reason of haing the old man show him how to save Padme. Its no diferent. Only diference is Obito is trying to resurect her in a way.

Quote Quote:
    For Naruto? Yes, Bee took all that burden easy and lived through it, so, possible. What happened to Sasuke cannot be taken easily by any. The pain of a 7 year old kid seeing his parents killed by his brother cannot be compared to the pain of a a 13 year old kid seeing his crush killed by his friend.
    Again its not relevant that SOME can take it. If i can take the loss of a love one and not kill myself it does not mean that every single human on the face of the Earth can do that. Again your comarison is FLAWED. Also Sasuke DID NOT had Madara there to warp his bloody mind.

Quote Quote:
    In Obito's so called perfect world, there will be no free will. It will be a void world robbed of people's own will and I call it the end of the world. Personally I would say the world goes, as far as human go. And in Obito's world, human will dies.
    Actualy we don't know how it works. Perhaps you have your own reality and you can do whatever the hell you whant there. If you really are in a dreap world and just dream crep... I must say that would be horible and i would prefer to be dead then that. What you need to understand that is not how we perceive this world but how OBITO is perceiving said world. For him its the perfect alternative. People have diferent views of what is right and wrong. For him forcing people in this dream world is way better then having them experience the real one. He just feels that they don't know what true loneliness and dispair is.
    That is why Obito w8ted for Naruto's answer, he needs his confirmation as he is having second thoughts
    Again for him he is not ending the world or ending humanity, he is SAVING IT.

You need to view the situation trough his eyes.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Go go Obito kill them all.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, i finally found it.

This shouldn't be the last panel.
    Spoiler show

This should be it. I was expecting something like this.
    Spoiler show

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

12. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Where did you get this from? Please provide the sources. What famous psychologist or psychologists got to this conclusion? As it is you left me scraching my head thinking WTF.

Do you know how many teengers killed themself out of love? How about going on a shooting because they where left by the one that loved them? Or any other variation. If love is trong enough at that age to make you blow your own brains out you can be damn sure its strong enough to determine you to get that person back no matter what.
    I don't really see the need to show a reference. That's my personal point of view. By legal order, you aren't even considered an adult before you are 18. Adolescents tend to have violent changes in their emotions.
    And suiciding or killing others through love is the indication of serious psychological problems surfacing.

You or I don't know how said thing works. He states this reality (when addresing to the real one) and how its no longer a point in living here. It could create a NEW REALITY where she is ALIVE. Also Anaking did that to save Padme's life. Even whent against the jedi and killed youngling all for the sole reason of haing the old man show him how to save Padme. Its no diferent. Only diference is Obito is trying to resurect her in a way.
    Reality cannot be created by mere humans. It just exists. It can be altered in certain ways and cannot, in some certain others.
    I'm not trying to defend Anakin's actions, but at the very least, he was thinking Padme would live, along with his own children. The approach is really different to me. Obito already knows Rin is dead and he cannot change this reality.

Again its not relevant that SOME can take it. If i can take the loss of a love one and not kill myself it does not mean that every single human on the face of the Earth can do that. Again your comarison is FLAWED. Also Sasuke DID NOT had Madara there to warp his bloody mind.
    I didn't really praise Sasuke for going through it. In fact, he failed and gave in to Orochimaru's power. He was totally manipulated by Orochimaru and then Tobi.
    Then again, let's pass. I never said Sasuke handled the situation great and Obito failed. They were both failures. The only difference for me is Sasuke's failure was unavoidable.

Actualy we don't know how it works. Perhaps you have your own reality and you can do whatever the hell you whant there. If you really are in a dreap world and just dream crep... I must say that would be horible and i would prefer to be dead then that. What you need to understand that is not how we perceive this world but how OBITO is perceiving said world. For him its the perfect alternative. People have diferent views of what is right and wrong. For him forcing people in this dream world is way better then having them experience the real one. He just feels that they don't know what true loneliness and dispair is.
    That is why Obito w8ted for Naruto's answer, he needs his confirmation as he is having second thoughts
    Again for him he is not ending the world or ending humanity, he is SAVING IT.

You need to view the situation trough his eyes.
    I'm already viewing the situation through his perception and it's entirely flawed as far as I can see.
    Does he have the authorization to decide in place of other people? He doesn't.
    Here is the thing about the real world: It is indeed real. Pain, being hurt, loneliness, all those painful feelings are for real. But also, your love, your life, your bonds are for real. People will never give up those good aspects of the reality just for the sake of avoiding all that negativity.
    At least, that's not what a man is supposed to do.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

By the way, if we are really going off-topic, please give a warning. A mod shall refer us to another thread (hangout perhaps?) and move these posts to there.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity lordHokage's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

I love this chapter. Just like Minato and Kushina, Naruto and Hinata have a love connection.

Take that Naruto Sakura fans.

This is one of the best chapters ever!

You truly deserve the title of Yondaime Hokage

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know how many teengers killed themself out of love?
    Exactly. Even Romeo and Juliet, arguably the world's most famous love story, is about two teenagers (Romeo is about 16 and Juliet is about 14).

It's only within the last several decades that "adulthood" has been pushed back to the late teens or early 20s. It wasn't that long ago that people would get married not long after puberty, or that men would go off to war when they were barely out of adolesence.

Considering that this is a setting where teenagers as young as 14 are sent to war and see death and the horrors of war firsthand, I highly doubt that love and marriage at a young age is frowned upon.

More to the point, this is a manga series targetting audiences of that age group, 14-17, as its primary audience. It's only natural that the ages of its characters would be similar, as that's how the author makes everything relatable to his readers. And kids that age have experience with love, if only misguided puppy love.

People can be influenced by love or loneliness or grief or loss at any age. That's why so many teenagers commit suicide or live out revenge fantasies. In certain parts of the world, teenagers and young adults wind up being manipulated into doing all kinds of things, like joining dangerous extremist groups and blowing themselves up to kill as many people as possible.

As for Infinite Tsukiyomi, if it works anything like his Restricted Tsukuyomi from Road to Ninja, it would cover the entire world in a shared illusion, and things would be tailored as much as possible to grant everyone their own personal desires, but there would also be flaws and errors in the dream that make some people feel like something is wrong with the world.

Of course, given Madara's personality and behavior so far, I honestly feel like when the time came, he would actually use Infinite Tsukuyomi to create an illusion world with endless war and fighting, where he could partake in battle for eternity.
    Last edited by Suzaku; December 27, 2012 at 07:35 AM.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

R.I.P neji and monet.

wow this war is about talk no jutsu, damn hinata learn it, now she make naruto her own.

now this war will be really stupid if you ask me, naruto holding hinata hand to fight, really....really.....reallyyy, ok not only it will slow down naruto, but thank to him holding her hand,the right one, now he wont be able to use resengan.

omg if he fighting with both hand was not able to do a shit, i wonder how he will never let hinata hand go. ok he will let it go when she die. which look like the case here.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    Opinions notwithstanding, people love to complain. Really. Not to mention the echo-effect that forums tend to have, especially when flaming. You should not waste your precious time on that negativity. There are people who would bitch and moan about becoming a millionaire. And when they don't have anything to complain about, they'll complain about the fact that they have nothing to complain about, resulting in a very negative paradox. It's a way of life.
    Aww I love spending my precious time with everyone here

Still I'm not adverse to complaining ( I complained a lot when it was showed Tobi=Obito, and a lot of times I complain for the lulz ), I just think one needs to complain when there is a legit reason to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    By the way, if we are really going off-topic, please give a warning. A mod shall refer us to another thread (hangout perhaps?) and move these posts to there.
    Discussing Obito's motivations is hardly off-topic, expecially when he is attacking Naruto psychologically on his own motivations.
    So continue to do quality posts slaves

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    It was working, so what?
    Even if their resolve gets broken, the war will not end with a resignation. And the stronger Juubi gets, the tougher its control will become, so, they have a reason to quickly end the things here.
    They don't. It was stated with perfect clarity in the previous chapter. They aren't in a hurry, they are just tormenting the alliance while they wait for the next transformation, and they had no intention of firing point blank due to the risks. Obito jumped the gun this chapter with serious potential consequences all because of Hinata's speech.

And on the topic of Hinata's speech.. I know the translation is a bit awkward, but she did make a pretty relevant point. Neji sacrificed himself because he felt exactly as Naruto does. Neji wasn't willing to allow his comrades to die. In spite of everything Naruto has still basically been fighting with the notion that he could sacrifice himself to protect everyone, and that somehow everyone else would be okay with that. Naruto's comrades aren't willing to let him die anymore than he is willing to them die. If Naruto doesn't accept Neji's sacrifice it would be a betrayal of his own ideals.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't understand why several user say that Hinata slapped Naruto, she has not slapped him, she caressed him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Hakuteiken

Quote Quote:
    I don't really see the need to show a reference. That's my personal point of view. By legal order, you aren't even considered an adult before you are 18. Adolescents tend to have violent changes in their emotions.
    And suiciding or killing others through love is the indication of serious psychological problems surfacing.
    Remind me are we debating here the legal age of when one becomes an adult? You think teens don't have strong emotions? The fact that they can change said emotions does not meen they can't have them. Also just because some do does not mean all do. Obito was not manipulated YEARS after said event. He was manipulated into it as his emotions and events where fresh in his mind.

Also no matter what you argue a point of reference is needed.

Suicide can happen when living is to painfull for someone. It is obviously a type of psychological problem but it arises trough the pain of loving said love one. The event is what generates that problem. You can be perfecly fine up there aside from the pain you had and the no reason to live anymore. This generates depression and it does lead to death in many cases. Does not matter if you are 3 or 10 or 50. Obviously a 3 years old or 5 and so on would not do it out of love for a girl but he would do it for the love of a mom that left her country to work and sand money home. The kid ends up missing her so much that he ends up killing himself. This is a real life example that happened many times.

Quote Quote:
    Reality cannot be created by mere humans. It just exists. It can be altered in certain ways and cannot, in some certain others.
    Emm mere humans? This is a MANGA. You have a genjutsu put on the bloody moon from a guy controling a real force of nature the 10 tails. In comics you even have reality warpers.
    You can defenetly change reality and create a new one in comics, mangas. Obito aparently is just going to dump the entire planet into a new reality.

Quote Quote:
    I'm not trying to defend Anakin's actions, but at the very least, he was thinking Padme would live, along with his own children. The approach is really different to me. Obito already knows Rin is dead and he cannot change this reality

He did not know about children lol. That was a good thing or they would be haunted down.
    Then you THINK Obito can't change reality but aparently he belives he can with his super Moon eye plan. To what degree is left to be seen.

Quote Quote:
    I didn't really praise Sasuke for going through it. In fact, he failed and gave in to Orochimaru's power. He was totally manipulated by Orochimaru and then Tobi.
    Then again, let's pass. I never said Sasuke handled the situation great and Obito failed. They were both failures. The only difference for me is Sasuke's failure was unavoidable.

This is not about praise or failing. It was about comparing two distinct, diferent people. We all have diferent tresholds on what we can take. For X the deat of Y yould be enough to kill himself but some other would not give a shit about it. Its about how our minds work.

Also it was not unavoidable. He had a choice. He just ignored Kakashi and when with it. Then if not for Obito he probably would have whent back after beliving he avenged the Uchiha.

Quote Quote:
    I'm already viewing the situation through his perception and it's entirely flawed as far as I can see.
    Does he have the authorization to decide in place of other people? He doesn't.
    Here is the thing about the real world: It is indeed real. Pain, being hurt, loneliness, all those painful feelings are for real. But also, your love, your life, your bonds are for real. People will never give up those good aspects of the reality just for the sake of avoiding all that negativity.
    At least, that's not what a man is supposed to do.
    He obviously does not have the right to decide for anybody else what they whant to do with there lifes. Thing is HE does not see it that way. He belives this is needed for piece.

Forcing people into what some belive to be right is not limited to the manga, it happends in real life to. This is not about what we belive to be right.

Thing is i don't agree obviously with what he is doing, but that is not the point. He belives to be in the right and he belives he is saving the world and the dead would live in his new "reality". He is looking at it as he is saving the world and not daming it. He is looking at the alliance as imature kids who have no idea what real pain is. This is no diferent then how Nagato was seeing the world.

I can give you more. Take capital punishment in real world. For a lot of people is acceptable and RIGHT. For me for example is completly out of the question. So in essence they are forcing this on some people are they not? People have diferent views on what is right. He, Obito belives what he is doign is RIGH. That is the point of it. For us its WRONG, for the Alliance this is wrong but not for him. He belives he is saving the delusion people just in front of him from themselfs.
    Last edited by xXan; December 27, 2012 at 07:50 AM.

24. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast