Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

    217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

    7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

    3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

    51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

    13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

    36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 935

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

  1. #181
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Bahamas
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Now you're just being dismissive. This has nothing to do with me not liking Naruto. My quarrels is with the Naruto's answer to Obito's question regarding the suffering of this world and Naruto's inability to save everyone. The whole "they are still alive" if we carry on their will is just bullshit and ignores the reality of life. Fact is, Neiji and thousands of others are DEAD! Realizing that there are things worth dying for and that carrying on their wills allows them to live on in our hearts is one thing, but to pretend like they are still somehow alive is just delusional. His response to the suffering and cruelty of reality is to apparently just ignore it.

    Honestly, if Kishi doesn't have a good answer, then he shouldn't build up the chapter as if he did. Naruto's response is just superficial and doesn't answer anything. Naruto has yet to accept and face the cruelty of reality. I hope Obito kills more people so Naruto can pretend that they are still alive if he carries on their will.
    optimism is the answer albeit a weak one and yes, it can be seen as blind optimism, but it is something we should consider as an option in a world void of any real ways of dealing with hatred, and lost, and epic sadness, within and without.

    but in our reality, and as we've seen, optimism can infect those around us, and it doesn't require you to feel it, only to have it, and to show it, and to infect others with it.

    be happy even when you're not, and be optimistic even when you'd prefer to be downtrodden.

    see what Naruto's blind optimism has done this far, now imagine when it finally cracks the hard shell of Madara

    because it sure as hell ain't going to change Tobi.

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #182
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    920
    Post Thanks / Like

    No Trust Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    That was the worst use of a chapter I've ever seen. I waited an extra day to see....that?

  4. #183
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Andorra
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Expletivebmp View Post
    Neji's death and the death of so many others helped Bee force an opportunity and it gave us an even further glimpse into what Madara and Obito was missing, a Hinata to bring them back from the precipice

    Itachi was right, depending on the strength and words of friends keeps us from going too far into the black.

    Naruto almost bought what tobi was selling.
    Tobi is a good boy and good salesman for that matter:P

  5. #184
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    This chapter was fluffy at best. Naruto constantly having to learn the same mantra from others everytime something goes wrong is just terrible. For some reason, I thought this chapter was going to have something more to say about the guy that just died.

  6. #185
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Now you're just being dismissive. This has nothing to do with me not liking Naruto. My quarrels is with the Naruto's answer to Obito's question regarding the suffering of this world and Naruto's inability to save everyone. The whole "they are still alive" if we carry on their will is just bullshit and ignores the reality of life. Fact is, Neiji and thousands of others are DEAD! Realizing that there are things worth dying for and that carrying on their wills allows them to live on in our hearts is one thing, but to pretend like they are still somehow alive is just delusional. His response to the suffering and cruelty of reality is to apparently just ignore it.

    Honestly, if Kishi doesn't have a good answer, then he shouldn't build up the chapter as if he did. Naruto's response is just superficial and doesn't answer anything. Naruto has yet to accept and face the cruelty of reality. I hope Obito kills more people so Naruto can pretend that they are still alive if he carries on their will.

    I agree with everything you say. He still keeps giving naive answers and its getting pretty annoying.

  7. #186
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vigrid
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,352
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Chapter started out fine then went on way to long for my taste. There was a solid moment of inaction from both sides because of deaths. That's not really cool considering this is a war and a good majority of the shinobi have seen death before and should not be surprised, especially the nin from other villages. It should have had the other people still fighting on valiantly while Naruto was questioning himself, only to have Hinata talk some sense into him. Speaking of which I was behind Hinata during her confidence boost speech, then she said the f**king line "Naruto Kun's hands are big and strong"....that took the wind out of her sails for me. I never gave a care about the main shipping war thing, so I have no stake in this romance, however, I wouldn't get my hopes to high if I were NaruHina fans. Wait until the epilogue is the only advice I can give at the moment.

  8. #187
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Now you're just being dismissive. This has nothing to do with me not liking Naruto. My quarrels is with the Naruto's answer to Obito's question regarding the suffering of this world and Naruto's inability to save everyone. The whole "they are still alive" if we carry on their will is just bullshit and ignores the reality of life. Fact is, Neiji and thousands of others are DEAD! Realizing that there are things worth dying for and that carrying on their wills allows them to live on in our hearts is one thing, but to pretend like they are still somehow alive is just delusional. His response to the suffering and cruelty of reality is to apparently just ignore it.

    Honestly, if Kishi doesn't have a good answer, then he shouldn't build up the chapter as if he did. Naruto's response is just superficial and doesn't answer anything. Naruto has yet to accept and face the cruelty of reality. I hope Obito kills more people so Naruto can pretend that they are still alive if he carries on their will.
    Naruto's answer was the only believable answer imo:
    what can you answer to Obito's question? Naruto just showed he isn't perfect, he isn't a flawless knight in shining armour, he's a kid that, at 16, holds on his shoulders the fate of the world.
    He witnessed that he isn't perfect, that he can't save them all, and the only thing he can do is go ahead and not waste the sacrifice everyone made.
    Hinata and Naruto's answer wasn't "they died, but they are alive" it was "they are dead, but their will is inside us", which is basically the Will of Fire:
    Naruto was about to break down and give in to Obito, that's also why Kyuubi slapped him again, because Naruto can't afford to lose.
    Just like Kushina and Yondaime died to protect him, so did Neji.
    And I don't see Naruto believing his parents are alive, but he does believe he inherited their will, just like he did with Jiraiya.

    Also when I said "I know that Sasuke fans will always hate Naruto" I didn't say it to dismiss your point, but to say that you can't like how Naruto behaves if you hate the character for those very reasons:
    if he did something else, anything else, you would still find faults in it.
    Why? Because not even manga characters are perfect ( expecially with a writer like Kishi ), and we can easily nitpick their bad qualities and blow them out of propotions.
    What is cool for one, can be bad for another

  9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #188
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Now you're just being dismissive. This has nothing to do with me not liking Naruto. My quarrels is with the Naruto's answer to Obito's question regarding the suffering of this world and Naruto's inability to save everyone. The whole "they are still alive" if we carry on their will is just bullshit and ignores the reality of life. Fact is, Neiji and thousands of others are DEAD! Realizing that there are things worth dying for and that carrying on their wills allows them to live on in our hearts is one thing, but to pretend like they are still somehow alive is just delusional. His response to the suffering and cruelty of reality is to apparently just ignore it.

    Honestly, if Kishi doesn't have a good answer, then he shouldn't build up the chapter as if he did. Naruto's response is just superficial and doesn't answer anything. Naruto has yet to accept and face the cruelty of reality. I hope Obito kills more people so Naruto can pretend that they are still alive if he carries on their will.
    Accept death is ignoring the reality of life? The only sure thing in life IS death... What we do between them is what makes us who we are, but the only predefined thing in life is death... And, once again, Naruto has to face the death of someone close to him, but this time he actually witnesses Neji passing away, unlike to what hapned With Sandaime and Jiraya... So naruto accepting that Neji died bellieving in something, accepting that, and leading a life where he's true to those bellieves, i honestly don't see nothing wrong with it...

    By the way... really liked the chapter... I bellieve that Naruto's doubts about his own "ninja way" made him a little bit more human... For the first time we saw him not as a child always blaberring the same things, the same words, but now we saw that he too could fail when conflicted with the hardship of life, and if where not for his friends he too could fall into the darknes... I really liked to see hinata avoiding naruto from falling in darknes! Doing to him what he constantly did to others trhoughout the series... And with this, Hinata showed to be much more adult than Sakura, who always cried and couldn't do shit besides cry and cry somemore...

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #189
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Naruto's hand is so big... And strong...


  13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #190
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    predictable chapter, a wake up call was a sure thing, there is no going back for Naruto or falling into despair...otherwsie he would be just like those he is battling against, revenge and despair would turn him into another Sasuke or Obito. Coming all this way fighting those ideals, the village calls him 'hero', the allied forces place their lives on the line for him, the bijuu have given him the thumbs up and liken him to RS...he chose death rather than loneliness and he will have to fight to the very last.

  15. #191
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TAnaBATA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Country
    Italy
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    @Uchiha_Blood


    Hinata is a pure girl...How dare you

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #192
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Bahamas
    Age
    37
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Tobi is a good boy and good salesman for that matter:P
    o My God Tobi is the best salesman ever!

    Naruto was right there at that special place where Tobito was when Rin died, if not for Hinata and the Fox.

    ---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    This chapter was fluffy at best. Naruto constantly having to learn the same mantra from others everytime something goes wrong is just terrible. For some reason, I thought this chapter was going to have something more to say about the guy that just died.

    o goodness no, we've had a enough stories of flashbacks at the moment of death, or after death---too much reflections and inflections. This is a war godjammit! let kishi remember neji after the war's over.

  18. #193
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    The purest girls are always the deadliest sexually. Anyway, considering that Naruto experienced a death of a fellow friend at such a close range, we can give him some credit for losing his self for a brief moment. Also, you could've predicted that such a chapter would follow after the previous one where the last page was Neji's death. Naruto couldn't immediately transform into some higher power right from the start. He'll do something similar in the following chapters because now, I believe, he's starting to actually live what he says all the time.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #194
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    @Uchiha_Blood,

    Sometimes, the best answer is simply not having an answer. There is nothing more annoying than somebody lecturing you about something they know nothing about. Obito is questioning Naruto's solution to the suffering of this world and his inability to shoulder it since he keeps crying about how he will save everybody. Naruto's answer apparently is that people apparently live on if you carry their will. Well, this a completely superficial answer because it doesn't answer anything. Go ask the children of the thousands of ninjas who has lost their lives. Carrying on their will doesn't answer or dissolve any of the pain and suffering that exists. Naruto's answer simply ignores it by implying that they live on if you carrying on their wills. Naruto's words of shouldering the world's hatred are empty and this further exemplifies that because he has no answer.

    Kishi built this up as if Naruto has some ultimate answer but he doesn't. He doesn't even attempt to answer what Obito's question is really about. The pain and suffering of this world. Naruto just glosses over it and pretends like everything is ok if you carry on their wills, but it isn't. The loved of ones of Neji and the thousands of other ninjas who died will suffer pain and anguish. Naruto's response doesn't even attempt to address that.

    You are being dismissive because you imply that I can't like Naruto's answer because I don't like his character. But that has nothing to do with it. I don't like his answer because he didn't answer anything. It's superficial and doesn't address what Obitio is questioning, his solution to the suffering of this world.

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #195
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    im perfectly fine with naruto not having an answer just yet or if at all to how to fix the suffering of the world, because as the trend goes all the people who have declared they have a soultion have been madara, nagato, and obito. nagato wanted to build nukes to blow enough people up to scare themselves into peace, madara and obito just want to create a eternal genjutsu so they dont have to face reality.

  23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts