Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

I was right. Neji's death = Naruto x Hinata in the finale. But to be honest, I have a sinking feeling that Naruto will die in the end, possibly reviving all of the dead in this war. Obito isn't the one to revive everyone, he's just Madara's pawn. Madara's just letting Obito run amok until he can slice his head off.

I wonder where Sasuke and Orochimaru fits in to this one though.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    The purest girls are always the deadliest sexually. Anyway, considering that Naruto experienced a death of a fellow friend at such a close range, we can give him some credit for losing his self for a brief moment. Also, you could've predicted that such a chapter would follow after the previous one where the last page was Neji's death. Naruto couldn't immediately transform into some higher power right from the start. He'll do something similar in the following chapters because now, I believe, he's starting to actually live what he says all the time.
    i've always heard and read that the girls who are seemingly always pure has an even dirtier side. couldn't tell you myself because when it comes to sex i'm super green. but, in the fullness of time when the opportunity presents itself or when i gather enough courage to make a move i'd be better served by finding the nicest, purest girl there is, while hoping that the flip side of her niceties is an insatiable salacious deviant.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jakon's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont care for the romance but the hand holding has something to do with Shikakus strategy.
    They need a Hyuga for it to work.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Another shitty chapter...so sad...well it looks like kishi doesn't want us to miss his manga in these 3weeks...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAnaBATA View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

Hinata is a pure girl...How dare you

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood,

Sometimes, the best answer is simply not having an answer. There is nothing more annoying than somebody lecturing you about something they know nothing about. Obito is questioning Naruto's solution to the suffering of this world and his inability to shoulder it since he keeps crying about how he will save everybody. Naruto's answer apparently is that people apparently live on if you carry their will. Well, this a completely superficial answer because it doesn't answer anything. Go ask the children of the thousands of ninjas who has lost their lives. Carrying on their will doesn't answer or dissolve any of the pain and suffering that exists. Naruto's answer simply ignores it by implying that they live on if you carrying on their wills. Naruto's words of shouldering the world's hatred are empty and this further exemplifies that because he has no answer.

Kishi built this up as if Naruto has some ultimate answer but he doesn't. He doesn't even attempt to answer what Obito's question is really about. The pain and suffering of this world. Naruto just glosses over it and pretends like everything is ok if you carry on their wills, but it isn't. The loved of ones of Neji and the thousands of other ninjas who died will suffer pain and anguish. Naruto's response doesn't even attempt to address that.
    Did I miss Naruto answering Obito directly, or did you miss Hinata slapping some sense into Naruto?
    Naruto's answer isn't "those who died live on", is "not to give up, because giving up would let the sacrifices everyone made worthless".
    As you said, sometime the best answer is not answering, Naruto didn't answer to Obito's taunt about not letting everyone die, because Naruto understood he isn't perfect, and that he failed.
    Having understood that, though, he'll do everything in his power to stop Obito.
    I don't find anything wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    You are being dismissive because you imply that I can't like Naruto's answer because I don't like his character. But that has nothing to do with it. I don't like his answer because he didn't answer anything. It's superficial and doesn't address what Obitio is questioning, his solution to the suffering of this world.
    Isn't it true though?
    What would you say, if you were Naruto in that situation? Nothing, and let Obito and Madara win?
    That's not how it works

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jakon View Post
    I dont care for the romance but the hand holding has something to do with Shikakus strategy.
    They need a Hyuga for it to work.
    On my review I said they may do a combo attack as Hinata is surrounded by Naruto's chakra on the last page. Maybe Hinata's eyesight is what will help Naruto? as he has the Kyubi which acts like a susanoo. So there's not much Hinata can do to attack unless Naruto runs out of chakra.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The answer to obito's question is the same ongoing background theme... "the will of fire" -> every true Konoha shinobi must love, believe, cherish and fight for the village's sake. Except its all villages sake as he has United them.
    Of course the background theme is Love is the key to peace.

Slightly contrived chapter but still enjoyable nonetheless.
    Last edited by minscsmouse; December 27, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ajith_sakthi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceRevan View Post
    im perfectly fine with naruto not having an answer just yet or if at all to how to fix the suffering of the world, because as the trend goes all the people who have declared they have a soultion have been madara, nagato, and obito. nagato wanted to build nukes to blow enough people up to scare themselves into peace, madara and obito just want to create a eternal genjutsu so they dont have to face reality.
    We are talking about World Peace here and that is not an easy thing and do not expect anybody to provide a complete solution, but one of the simplest of solution is similar to the concepts that are adviced in many of the religious texts.
    1. Show Compassion and Forgive
    2. Bear sufferings for other's wrongs or sins
    3. Do your duty without any expectation with just giving all to the work at hand referred as Karma yogi
    There are many more even when these are read or the texts with these type of contents are worshiped world had seen great wars.
    Here we are talking about Kishi who is trying to provide a view point on solution to World Peace through Naruto so its acceptable to have flaws or disagreements but atleast he has the will and heart to carry forward to see to the end of it.
    Most of the greatest changes are brought by people who had strong will and belief on their ideals even though the world did not accept them or agree with them.
    So the simplest of the answer is to have a never dying belief that you could do it and a strong will to follow your belief.
    I cannot agree more with Kishi, he might have put the solution in different ways but basically he is presenting this trait Will, Hope and Belief which are the things that drive people to cherish their life and others life thus bringing peace to one self and others
    My Thoughts on the Final attack against Madara:
    Naruto and Sasuke will do a combo along with their summons to create some 5 elements attack.
    Naruto - Air + Sage Chakra Summon:Frog - Water
    Sasuke - Fire+Thunder+Cursed Seal Power Summon:Snake - Earth

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
    -Roy Croft

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Kiss her damn it

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this chapter...so much WTF and then nothing really went anywhere. And there was an awful lot of tentacle action for a shounen series. Like, a weirdly large amount; I was impressed.

It also took approximately 843 pages to achieve what could have been done in 5, so I'm gonna break it down and leave out all the parts where there was no groping/nothing happening:

Spoiler show

16. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait,after so boring chapters,kishi still draws these things? http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/26074227/20 ,what's the meaning of this? Naruto's hand crushes the jubi??? Pff,I used to like them,but now these are really meaningless,Naruto as a manga sucks right now,I've been wishing not to say that ever for so long :'(
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; December 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Wow, this chapter...so much WTF and then nothing really went anywhere. And there was an awful lot of tentacle action for a shounen series. Like, a weirdly large amount; I was impressed.

It also took approximately 843 pages to achieve what could have been done in 5, so I'm gonna break it down and leave out all the parts where there was no groping/nothing happening:

Spoiler show
    Damn, Hachibi groping Juubi was so sexy

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ajith_sakthi's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of never like Naruto Sakura pairing since Sakura is not Naruto's type of girl in more than many ways. Naruto is selfless and straight and shy which is total opposite of Sakura who is selfish, conceit and pompous. Opposites might attract but usually people enjoy more when they have company of people with whom they share things in common. Hinata is caring, loving,straight and extremely shy to show her affection but when her love's life was on line she had the heart to put her life on line for him. I do not know about others but i would not want to miss such a girl over a petty one sided love. Plus she is hot with gene of a strong clan Hyuuga(leader) which are pluses.
    In short i am happy with the developments that has brought Naruto and Hinata together. I hope Kishi does not seperate these love birds who deserve each other.
    Also even though Sakura is selfish and conceit she is pure in her dedication and love to Sasuke to the point to follow him to hell. So i would not want to see her love being disgraced by getting paired with Naruto even though i do not like Sakura that much, i respect her love for Sasuke and always vote for Sakura Sasuke.
    My Thoughts on the Final attack against Madara:
    Naruto and Sasuke will do a combo along with their summons to create some 5 elements attack.
    Naruto - Air + Sage Chakra Summon:Frog - Water
    Sasuke - Fire+Thunder+Cursed Seal Power Summon:Snake - Earth

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
    -Roy Croft

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member lan2cp's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Down Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I really can't understand how you people can say this when you had:

Madara claiming how Obito has finaly turned up like him.
    Kurama's talk with Naruto.
    Hinata's show of affection (nothing new but still).
    Bee attacking the Juubi head on.

And this last panel is just epic:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/615/16

They both look so awesome and cute there.

Perhaps not a great chapter (it was for me) but a waste? Come on.
    Perhaps "waste" is somewhat harsh or maybe I expected too much of this chapter, but come on: -It's a freaking Christmas double issue, we won't be getting a chapter for 2 - 3 weeks. Kishi dragged 5 pages worth of content into a whole chapter,
    -40,000+ alliance shinobi's have died, but now is when Naruto is having a breakdown, was he too busy fighting to notice people were dying? Or only the rookies count?
    -Hinata did the same thing during Pain invasion and only now Naruto recognizes her? Come on cuuuh lol

PS. Also, is it just me or are Christmas cliffhangers supposed to be super epic? /rantover

New Reply
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast