Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

    217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

    7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

    3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

    51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

    13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

    36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 935

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

  1. #316
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzeboss View Post
    Next chapter, Naruto will tell Hinata how she's been like a sister to him, and the ultimate troll will be complete.
    That would be a totaly new level of friend-zoning ...

  2. #317
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Next Chapter:

    Hiashi (Hinata's father) is going to air palm Naruto for grabbing Hinata's hand.

    Hinata's then reaction
    Spoiler show



    On a serious note, I'm glad Naruto finally acknowledge Hinata as being the one who is always by his side, since when he was being a zero to a hero.


    It seems Obito himself is unconsciously doubting this whole illusion world plan, since he wants Naruto who resemble himself in the past to validate what he is doing is correct and the only right path. Hence, he wants to know Naruto's answser, which is something Obito himself has yet to truly find, what he is doing now is what Madera wanted and he went along because he has no better answer himself.

  3. #318
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Since a few people responded to my idea that Naruto shouldn't have acted the way he did, let me clarify a few things.

    Naruto has already had all the development were him doubting himself is no longer an option. This happened while fighting Pain and when confronted himself at the Biju Falls. The fact that he allowed Obito to get to him is a regression in character development. Naruto is an experienced shinobi who is supposed to have already conquered all this self-doubt and despair bullshit.

    As for seeing one of his comrades die in front him, Sasuke and Hinata have done this before, and he didn't despair, he went ape shit. If not for Hinata and Kurama he would have just handed Tobi and Madara the keys to the world. Naruto is more mature and hardened than he was then, so why is he at his weakest now? And yet everyone is giving him a free pass because Neji died?

    Wait wait wait...Neji? The same Neji who Naruto has had little to no contact with all of Part 2?

    This wasn't Sakura or Hinata, the two girls he is closest too.

    It wasn't Kakashi, his older brother/father figure who he saved a gave a similar speech to only like 5 chapters ago.

    It wasn't Shikamaru his next best friend after Sasuke.

    It wasn't Konoharmaru who is his little brother/protege.

    It was Neji, a guy he taught a lesson to years ago and whom he's maybe said two words to all of part 2. And to add insult to injury, he basically said "fuck it" to Neji's awesome last words, and needed Hinata to remind him of them literally 2 minutes after he died. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!!? People are acting like Neji's death signified the end of the fucking world. Hinata is literally standing right next to him. All his friends are right behind him! I fail to see how a person as strong willed as Naruto can have himself shattered to the point where he is ready to give up because one of his literally dozens of friends died.

    IMO, it was a moment of weakness that for me at least, undid everything Naruto achieved until now. I am sick of him needing others to help him up constantly, to hold his hand (literally in this case) so he can face great struggle. He's the son of the 4th Hokage, Greatest Student of the Sannin Jiriaya, Jichuriki to the 9 tailed Fox, and the Child of Prophecy, and yet even still after ALLLLL the progress he's made, he was ready to give the world away because one person died. That to me is utterly pathetic.
    Who says it's regressive. This is Naruto's first death on the battlefield. He may have conquered the fear in his own heart that doesn't prepare him to face death on the battlefield. Neji was Naruto's frist real death (since Hinata survived her ordeal). He didn't go tailed beast but he was affected by it, as was Hinata. So Naruto was shocked by the course of events. That is totally reasonable, since Naruto is still a teenager and hasn't learned how to deal wtih everything ninja lide throws at hin. If Naruto had become an insensitive prick like Sasuke who doesn't care who dies around him, then something would be terribly wrong. There is still room for growth in Naruto. His reaction may not br professionaly ideal but it wasn't crap either. Additionally, we also need to realize that it was a segway for Hinata to make her response in this chapter. This will be all Hinata is capable of, she won't be Naruto's fighting partner in the next chapters so Naruto's response had a two-fold purpose.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #319
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Next Chapter:

    Hiashi (Hinata's father) is going to air palm Naruto for grabbing Hinata's hand.

    Hinata's then reaction
    Spoiler show



    On a serious note, I'm glad Naruto finally acknowledge Hinata as being the one who is always by his side, since when he was being a zero to a hero.


    It seems Obito himself is unconsciously doubting this whole illusion world plan, since he wants Naruto who resemble himself in the past to validate what he is doing is correct and the only right path. Hence, he wants to know Naruto's answser, which is something Obito himself has yet to truly find, what he is doing now is what Madera wanted and he went along because he has no better answer himself.
    :O oh my God-eye never seen you outside of the Claymore section XD lol

    I am curious to see what this naruto-hinata combo involves maybe she will be his "eyes" like what she did with Ino.....maybe naruto will be able to pin point his attacks?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  6. #320
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    One major flaw. Naruto never gave himself away. He was devastated about not being protect his comrades & friends after his speech about a savior not making any mistakes. He thought he let himself & others down by letting his comrades die.

    But that's where Hinata came in (& came in hard haha). He reaffirms Naruto's resolve (just as Naruto reaffirms theirs). They are "connected". They NEED each other (hence Itachi's statement).
    Itachi's statement was not about Naruto being afraid, it was about him doing too much. In this instance he did far too little and was essentially ready to give up. That is NOT what Itachi was talking to him about.

    And Naruto has already "let people down" before, this isn't anything new for him. So again, I fail to see why he is regressing as a character.

    ---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Who says it's regressive. This is Naruto's first death on the battlefield. He may have conquered the fear in his own heart that doesn't prepare him to face death on the battlefield. Neji was Naruto's frist real death (since Hinata survived her ordeal). He didn't go tailed beast but he was affected by it, as was Hinata. So Naruto was shocked by the course of events. That is totally reasonable, since Naruto is still a teenager and hasn't learned how to deal wtih everything ninja lide throws at hin. If Naruto had become an insensitive prick like Sasuke who doesn't care who dies around him, then something would be terribly wrong. There is still room for growth in Naruto. His reaction may not br professionaly ideal but it wasn't crap either. Additionally, we also need to realize that it was a segway for Hinata to make her response in this chapter. This will be all Hinata is capable of, she won't be Naruto's fighting partner in the next chapters so Naruto's response had a two-fold purpose.
    This is the exact same deal that happened with both Sasuke and Hinata. Literally the exact same. Whether they lived or not does not matter because he had thought they died.

    With Sasuke, he went ape shit because his seal was strong. Only a small portion of the foxes chakra leaked out so he didn't lose control.

    With Hinata, he was helpless and the seal was weak and thus the fox took over.

    Here, we have Kurama confronting him and not taking control because they're "buds" now. If that wasn't the case, he would have lost control.

    IMO, we've seen this twice before, there was no need for a round 3. I wanted to see him get angry, to cry, to do anything but roll up into a ball and give up. I wasn't expecting him to give Obito some answer, but I wanted some kind of response other than what happened. It's regressive because this Naruto we are seeing is supposed to be able to stand up on his own two feet without anyone helping him. Not helping him in the battle sense, but helping him in an emotional sense. He's lost so much already, and for him to have not strengthened his resolve after all that has happened to him, to me quite frankly it's pathetic.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  7. #321
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    My face
    Narusaku fans face
    My face after when i saw the last page
    Lol sakura in the back like
    Obito wants to be talk no jutsu so bad
    narusaku fan face



    naruhina forever https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6OOhxlmB0

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #322
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Quote:
    Naruto has already had all the development were him doubting himself is no longer an option. This happened while fighting Pain and when confronted himself at the Biju Falls. The fact that he allowed Obito to get to him is a regression in character development. Naruto is an experienced shinobi who is supposed to have already conquered all this self-doubt and despair bull.
    Pretty much this. Aside from the awesomeness of seeing a pretty solid "NaruHina" moment, it is pretty lame to have this repeated over and over again. :P
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

  10. #323
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    After this chapter I began thinking, what if, by Hinata getting Naruto's chakra, it unlocks or improves something on the Byakugan? After all, Kurama's power is said to increase one's power, couldn't it do the same to her?
    i like and had the same idea. i think the three ways the alliance can win this war is (a) obito betrays madara, (b) sasuke joins in, (c) naruto hacks. or any combination of the three.

    byakugan is distantly related to sharingan, and therefore, the rinnegan. hinata's eyes will matter soon. for it to be tide of the war material, she would either have to achieve rinnegan, or sacrifice her eyes to naruto, who turns them into rinnegan.

    or, more realistically, she gets absorbed by obito and paralyze him from the other side while naruto attacks. kakashi then brings her out.

    or, even more realistically, ha: like the time when naruto lent chakra to chiyo to aid her jutsu that he had no idea how it worked. maybe we find that when naruto spams himself and hold everyone's hand on the battlefield, they power up to sage level, and via some super kyuubi powered teamwork the juubi is taken down.

  11. #324
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    聖都ラボイ
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    :O oh my God-eye never seen you outside of the Claymore section XD lol

    I am curious to see what this naruto-hinata combo involves maybe she will be his "eyes" like what she did with Ino.....maybe naruto will be able to pin point his attacks?
    Spoiler show
    Hehehe hello number12michael. Well, I do lurk around sometimes lol

    Maybe the combo would be something like you said, to be his "eyes," or juiced up Kurama chakra style air palm! (Long distance bitchslap Orbito) lol Naruto is probably going to juice up others in order for that plan to work.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; December 27, 2012 at 11:35 PM.

  12. #325
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    This is the exact same deal that happened with both Sasuke and Hinata. Literally the exact same. Whether they lived or not does not matter because he had thought they died.

    With Sasuke, he went ape shit because his seal was strong. Only a small portion of the foxes chakra leaked out so he didn't lose control.

    With Hinata, he was helpless and the seal was weak and thus the fox took over.

    Here, we have Kurama confronting him and not taking control because they're "buds" now. If that wasn't the case, he would have lost control.

    IMO, we've seen this twice before, there was no need for a round 3. I wanted to see him get angry, to cry, to do anything but roll up into a ball and give up. I wasn't expecting him to give Obito some answer, but I wanted some kind of response other than what happened. It's regressive because this Naruto we are seeing is supposed to be able to stand up on his own two feet without anyone helping him. Not helping him in the battle sense, but helping him in an emotional sense. He's lost so much already, and for him to have not strengthened his resolve after all that has happened to him, to me quite frankly it's pathetic.
    Absolutely not. With Sasuke and Hinata Naruto reached out to the Kyuub's chakra and tapped into its sinister chakra. He did for Sasuke out of fear to losing him to Orochimaru, he did for Hinata out of rage because he thought Pain had killed her. Naruto, didn't do anythng of the sort with the death of Neji. Naruto wasn't lashing out at all. He was traumatized by the death of Neji and had a crisis of faith in what he believed in, but that is totally normal when presented with at tragedy like Neji's. He was questioning wherher he had made the right choice or not. Let's face it, many readers called Naruto's ideals and mantra naive, childish, and short-sighted and Naruto is queationing the merits of such a position. This is character development folks. This isn't rehash of the same old thing, Naruto is questioning the path he chose to confront Madara and company. It may be foolhardy, it may be naive but Naruto plans to see it to the end. So he stumbles in this chapter. If he went forward without any self-evaluation people would be complaining even more.

    So what happens. The one person who has supported him since as long as she's known him, did so. This chapter was made for Hinata, it's all she can really do. This chapter is more about her than Naruto. So he's a little sluggish so Hinata gets her moment to shine. This is the real reasom why Naruto was slow. You want to take away her moment?

  13. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #326
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Since a few people responded to my idea that Naruto shouldn't have acted the way he did, let me clarify a few things.

    Naruto has already had all the development were him doubting himself is no longer an option. This happened while fighting Pain and when confronted himself at the Biju Falls. The fact that he allowed Obito to get to him is a regression in character development. Naruto is an experienced shinobi who is supposed to have already conquered all this self-doubt and despair bullshit.

    As for seeing one of his comrades die in front him, Sasuke and Hinata have done this before, and he didn't despair, he went ape shit. If not for Hinata and Kurama he would have just handed Tobi and Madara the keys to the world. Naruto is more mature and hardened than he was then, so why is he at his weakest now? And yet everyone is giving him a free pass because Neji died?

    Wait wait wait...Neji? The same Neji who Naruto has had little to no contact with all of Part 2?

    This wasn't Sakura or Hinata, the two girls he is closest too.

    It wasn't Kakashi, his older brother/father figure who he saved a gave a similar speech to only like 5 chapters ago.

    It wasn't Shikamaru his next best friend after Sasuke.

    It wasn't Konoharmaru who is his little brother/protege.

    It was Neji, a guy he taught a lesson to years ago and whom he's maybe said two words to all of part 2. And to add insult to injury, he basically said "fuck it" to Neji's awesome last words, and needed Hinata to remind him of them literally 2 minutes after he died. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!!? People are acting like Neji's death signified the end of the fucking world. Hinata is literally standing right next to him. All his friends are right behind him! I fail to see how a person as strong willed as Naruto can have himself shattered to the point where he is ready to give up because one of his literally dozens of friends died.

    IMO, it was a moment of weakness that for me at least, undid everything Naruto achieved until now. I am sick of him needing others to help him up constantly, to hold his hand (literally in this case) so he can face great struggle. He's the son of the 4th Hokage, Greatest Student of the Sannin Jiriaya, Jichuriki to the 9 tailed Fox, and the Child of Prophecy, and yet even still after ALLLLL the progress he's made, he was ready to give the world away because one person died. That to me is utterly pathetic.
    You might have noticed a lot of people disagree with you, but you didn't notice why they disagreed with you. You are asking Naruto to go on the battlefield and tell Obito that losing Neiji was just a casuality of war. I heard one whining reviewer say something like that on youtube. The problem is that such review disregards the essence of the current events.

    First, when Nagato asked Naruto about his solution, Naruto does not give a definite solution. The only answer Naruto gave Nagato was that he will not waver from his path no matter what will happen. Thus, in my understanding of good plot, I was expecting Kishi to give a situation in which Naruto's resolve will be challenged seriously because I believe he has never been challenged really closely. Now, I can claim with confidence that Obito is doing the job.

    This is a question I have for you. Did Naruto waver from his resolve in 615? According to your complaints, it seems that you think Naruto did, whcih I said was a misunderstanding because chapter 615 proved that he didn't. The evidence of what I am saying is here:

    Spoiler show


    In this screen, Naruto's reaction to Kurama give us what was happening in his consciousness while he looks beaten on the outside. Naruto said clearly that questioning his bonds with others is not an options. This means he is not going to give up on his friends and join Obito no matter what happens. This is why I think you and many other people on forums misunderstand the whole Naruto's reaction to Neiji's death and Obito's stupid prattling.

    You might ask me why Hinata slapped him then? Well, the answer is also in the picture above. While Naruto cannot give up on his friend and join the bad guys, or let his friends down, something important happened to him. He couldn't keep his promise to protect everyone, and that is where Hinata became handy. First, he is human enough to notice that he cannot deny Obito's facts because Neiji is really dead. Second, he cannot consider Neiji's death as mere casuality of war because not only Neiji died to protect him, but also Hinata who is standing besides him just lost an important person and is crying.

    First, to be honest, if Naruto were to ignore Hinata's feelings and tell Obito that he is not hurt at all in front of Hinata, he would have proven himself to be worse than Obito. Another fact is that by being down, he also proved that he was very serious when he said that he would not let Obito kill any of his friend. Then by being comforted by Hinata, he proved that he wasn't a mere preacher of empty words, but that he truly believes in what he preaches. Though people think the chapter was bad because they misunderstood it in my opinion.

    Second, Hinata's role was to teach Naruto that Neiji's death wasn't a failure at all. It is because Neiji believe that Naruto can protect his friends that he chose to give is life, and Naruto should see this as a positive factor rather than adopting a selfish attitude that consist of seeing himself as some sort of god that cannot fail.

  15. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #327
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    So Neiji dies a heroic, if much too-predictable like-unto-his-Father, death, saving Hinata, and and the only value of his death was its impact on Naruto? Whether negative, per Obito's raging "death is permanent" crap (Edo and Rinne Tensei notwithstanding), or positive, as in, "Look, Naruto, this was a guy who didn't care about anything, and look how much your one fight and talk-no-jutsu two years ago changed him." His death then, becomes a prop, its meaning only in its impact on Naruto.

    (But even if he had to die, I wish Kishi had given him a death different from his own father's "accept your fate to escape your fate" death. I like to think he deserved more, but thinking back, Kishi never really fleshed him out all that well.)

    By the way, it's telling that it was Tobi/Obito that tried to convince everyone that Sasuke's was the way of Hatred opposing Naruto's Love and Friendship. I am pretty sure Obito didn't know crap about Sasuke, but he was describing himself pretty well. Indeed, he seems to regard himself as the Messiah of Hatred, opposing Naruto, the "Destined Child", the Messiah of the Love and Friendship. Both of them need a serious dose of reality, and instead they both just seem to be getting doses of reinforcement. And both of them need to learn to like the sounds of their own voices just a tad less. (Of course, how do you fight "Hatred"? By beating it up? Probably some paradox in there somewhere.)

    (If it weren't for the latest we've seen of Itachi, Sasuke, and even Orochi, I would wonder if Kishi could even write multi-dimensional, morally complex, characters. The other major characters either are good or bad/evil, sometimes switching from one to the other without going through any of the messy middle stuff.)

  17. #328
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    IF I remember correctly .... in a previous fight with 6 vs 1 , Naruto with his RM couldn't do a shit against Tobi ....

    Naruto/Kurama and Bee/Hachibi even couldn't force Madara to use his Prefect Sussanoo and Madara even didn't fight them seriously , so what they would do now !?

    and Jubbi going to V 3.0 ....

    please bring back some logic in this manga .......

    I hope TNJ don't give him actual power .....

    I think Kishi look at his reader as bunch of sheep who will accept any bullshit he writes .... I can't see any sense of logic ....


    Naruto Manga is going to more and more downhill .......
    Last edited by shafagh; December 28, 2012 at 02:50 AM.
    خداحافظ

  18. #329
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    All that from holding hands, huh. That's what you got from this chapter?

    I don't see it, but okay. It's not like she said "I love you" once already and it had absolutely no effect on Naruto's interest in love but sure. I'm niether for nor against Naruhina or NaruSaku. I like Hinata. I like Sakura. But I hate Naruto. So any pairing mixture of the three besides "Saku/Hina" doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
    lol this shows just how bad is Kishi with romance

    Still it wasn't the "holding hand" bit ( which, if we go by what Hinata said when they marched towards Naruto, is enough ), it was the fact that Hinata did, once again, what others, expecially Sakura, could not:
    rekindle Naruto's confidence and be someone that Naruto leans on for support.
    And besided, holding hands is, like, the second most romantic thing that happened in this manga

    ---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    As one of those people, I'm just gonna clarify. The issue isn't that Naruto needed others, it was that he was following others when he should have been the one taking command and having others support his plans. Nor was it that Naruto should break down, but that he should at least show some awareness of the overall situation and how that effects his personal beliefs. Shock is hardly the only "human reaction" he could have displayed.
    He was in charge the moment he set foot in the island until the Alliance arrived, in which case he had an HQ made of incredibly intelligent persons to make plans for him.
    We can agree that 2048450 brains >>>>>>> one, expecially if that one is Naruto's

    What could he have showed?
    He was almost heartbroken, as Madara remarked, and let's not forget Obito TnJ'ed him all through the process of understanding Neji died

    Quote Quote:
    Wouldn't the more suitable Naruto be one that didn't need the slap or go on to spout said randomness? A Naruto who simply got his act together without having to justify his beliefs? And I'm pretty sure hearing and knowing your father is just about to be killed, yet still acting to protect you and the rest of the world with one last plan, would fit that mold perfectly.
    But then people would criticize him for being a flawless hero in shining armour, impervious to a close friend dying in his arms.
    As for Shikamaru, he reacted just like Naruto did when he was told Kakashi died
    Hearing someone died and having someone dying to protect you are pretty different things, me thinks

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzeboss View Post
    Next chapter, Naruto will tell Hinata how she's been like a sister to him, and the ultimate troll will be complete.

  19. #330
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Holy crap.

    Naruto is going to die and Sasuke is going to Rinne' Tensei him. I still think Hinata is going to be important here. At least, she will be Obito's target, which may offer an opening for Naruto and an Ino-Shika-Cho - not Naruto. I think Sasuke is going to join the fight in t-minus 4 chapters.

New Reply
Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts