Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

    217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

    7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

    3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

    51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

    13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

    36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 935

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

  1. #466
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kingplaya(minato)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere u can never never find...
    Country
    Nigeria
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    it's as good as naruto didnt get a speed boost cuz he has hardly done a special feat with it...against human opponents in battle(deflecting those bijuudama from gai and kakashi hardly got built on)
    When will it go back to these happy days...
    DEFINATELY NOT IN THIS LIFETIME... Unless u're a dreamer like naruto...

  2. #467
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,815
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Considering they didn't use any "special abilities" to handle his speed, that's pretty moot. Fact remains that the mere inclusion of the Sharingan for the Edo Jinchuuriki gave them enough of an edge to handle Naruto's speed and Obito had to literally be overwhelm by three people just for Naruto to actually land a hit.

    There's no reason to believe it couldn't, when not only have we've seen a single shot of Amaterasu cover an entire Bijuu, but we've seen several times Sasuke manipulate and grow the flames out. And there's nothing to suggest that Naruto can greatly extend the Kyuubi's shroud, at least not beyond it's natural size, especially when we know that the amount of chakra he has to use is limited. He probably couldn't afford to waste it if he could.
    Im certain that the only reason they could keep up with Naruto was because of the 360 vision they had. Heck, Nagato who isnt the fastest basically bummed Bee and Naruto without needing to move thanks to the 360 vision.

    Unless those Samurai suits are made of some special material i doubt Amaterasu would do much harm to Naruto in his kyuubi state
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #468
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    That's assuming an eventual battle would involve direct conflict. He could easily pull an Itachi and win though more subtler means, such as exploiting his Edo summon state.
    I doubt Sasuke is going to be that wise when it comes to the battle, especially considering how confused he is going to be after the meeting with this "Who knows everything" person. We have seen how both characters acted at around similar ages and Sasuke is nothing close to Itachi when it comes to being calm.
    Anyway, not sure how he could exploit that state since Madara broke free out of the contract (weak theory: Orochimaru somehow binds him back in Edo Tensei, Sasuke & Naruto seals him away), but that can't really be called a win in that case.
    Though, I admit, from a technical perspective, Madara is practically unbeatable under the current circumstances, unless a shrewd plan is carried out.

  5. #469
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    I have already wrote of the reaction on the death of Neji, now I will write of the rest, excluding what happens between Naruto and Hinata, I'll write about it later:
    As for first time I will write about Bee.
    I really liked that Bee ride a bird of Sai and then throws himself against the Juubi, rejecting the bijudama against the same Juubi.
    As I already said I really liked this gesture, this test of courage on the part of Bee, I must say I absurd that Bee has been damaged by the explosion, while despite having suffered an internal explosion the Juubi has only dropped, but It did not suffer any physical damages, infact the Juubi is immediately ready to fight again.

    Now I will write about Madara.
    Madara thinks that Obito really resemble how he was in the old time, when he was young.
    I agree with him, because infact we can clearly see that in Oonoki’s flashback.
    Infact Madara really hated the Senju, particularly Hashirama, he did not even wanted to hear his name http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/562/2, without counting that Madara himself in the chapter 577 says that the only thing that can be passed down is hatred http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/577/7.
    For this I believe that after the death of his brother he began to hat Hashirama and the clan Senju, and perhaps this hate increased even more when his clan betrayed him.

    But now Madara is no longer consumed by the hatred, he now seem serene, in peace with himself.
    I believe that this happened during his mortal fight with Hashirama in the “Valley of the end”.
    Infact I believe that during their fight happened this http://www.mangareader.net/93-48084-...apter-486.html, for this I believe than in that fight Madara saw Hashirama’s mind/soul, and then his hate for him vanished, he even began to respect him and admire him.

    Madara even said that Obito seems to await the response of Naruto, but I do not agree with him.
    Infac Obito wanted Naruto to embrace his ideals, give up and agree with his plan, but when He realized that thanks to the words of Hinata he would not surrender, He decided to attack with a bijudama.
    Infact Obito does not want to accept an answer different from his, is not yet ready for it.
    For this reason I believe it is more likely a change of Madara rather than Obito.
    Infact if Obito will really change I believe that this will happened when Obito will be on the verge of death, and only after that Kakashi will have told him about what really happened with Rin. In this way Obito will die peacefully.

    P.S: I will write in my next post of the reasons why Madara could decide to stop the plan "Eye of the Moon."
    In any case, most important thing I wish you all a happy and peaceful 2013.

  6. #470
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,022
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    for sasuke to be at naruto level, he isn't far away. i mean we don't know the true power of sasuke's EMS and how much more his susanoo is going to evolve, as madara's perfect susanoo..
    sasuke is heading with orochimaru to meet the human that knows everything and that is definitely a power up for him, this way sasuke can reach closer to madara's crazy strength but it will take more than a power up and i see sasuke's EMS evolving beyond EMS and i'm not talking about rinnegan, may be an unique evolution for sasuke's EMS.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  7. #471
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    for sasuke to be at naruto level, he isn't far away. i mean we don't know the true power of sasuke's EMS and how much more his susanoo is going to evolve, as madara's perfect susanoo..
    sasuke is heading with orochimaru to meet the human that knows everything and that is definitely a power up for him, this way sasuke can reach closer to madara's crazy strength but it will take more than a power up and i see sasuke's EMS evolving beyond EMS and i'm not talking about rinnegan, may be an unique evolution for sasuke's EMS.
    Looking at it he is very far away IMO. Of course if it wouldn't be a manga cause Sasuke is not as fast as Naruto, not as strong and I don't really see any technique besides Sussano that would really hurt Naruto. Naruto would just use his speed to take him down before sasuke would activate sussano...but of course it's manga so Naruto would talk to him for 2 days and nights before he would do anything and in the meantime Sasuke would kill all of the Konoha's 11...well Konoha's 10. Sasuke wants answers. I don't think that this person that knows everything will give him any actual power boost. If this person would know everything then I guess he/she would know that giving sasuke any power wouldn't be a good idea with his hatered and easily controllable personality. But I don't think it's really a person. I think it will be this sage snake and in this case there won't be any answers just sage mode for Sasuke. I hope Naruto will learn something more about sage mode and techniques cause IMO it's a joke how fast Kishi forgot about this and changed J-man's ultimate technique into something that Naruto uses when he can't use QB. And I would think that Naruto will combine QB mode and sage mode using those frogs on his shoulders...after all QB is no longer a problem in this equation cause his good now. There's so many things that Naruto should use and he is just too stupid...When really will be a better moment to use QBsagemode, that jutsu, whatever he got from Bijuus etc. ? I would like to know what is going on in his head.

    Probably something like:

    Naruto's common sense: Ok. Let's do this now. Let's take them down.
    Usual Naruto: NO!!!!!!!!! I should give Jubbi a chance to fully awake his power.

    ---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

    Interesting IMO is the fact that despite of Hashirama being dead and Madara fighting there Hashirama seems like the ultimate badass of the Narutoverse[besides SSP]...Even Jubbi uses mokuton techniques...I still don't understand how with Hashirama's cells Yamato was/is able to be so mediocre :P
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 01, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

  8. #472
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Interesting IMO is the fact that despite of Hashirama being dead and Madara fighting there Hashirama seems like the ultimate badass of the Narutoverse[besides SSP]...Even Jubbi uses mokuton techniques...I still don't understand how with Hashirama's cells Yamato was/is able to be so mediocre :P
    I'm of the opinion that Yamato is completely badass, he just hasn't ever been given any spotlight. Like, ever. He got jobbed by Kabuto, but then again so did the whole ninja world (minus the Almight Itachi, of course). Dude made a waterfall; he change the whole landscape in a way that only a few characters like Gaara and Kisame can. And if he actually had some direction in what jutsu to create, I bet he could do things like that Flower World jutsu. Of course on a smaller scale, but who cares. It would still be amazing. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the Hokage Style Bijuu Sealing thing was something he learned from scrolls of Hashirama, at least.

  9. #473
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    See what? We won't see Naruto speed blitzing anyone because now he's hauling around Hinata. And even if he did, Madara and Obito are stuck to the juubi so they'll be unable to dodge. They need to hurry up and show us Shikakku's plan though I expect it to fail thanks to the juubi transforming again.
    He's serious now so maybe he'll going to use his super speed to protect everyone.

    Maybe he'll going to fight madara\obito with some of his unpredictable skills.

  10. #474
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    First, Happy New Year 2013.

    @Ninjabot

    I am sorry if you chose to discuss in the way you did. I did not say that Kabuto did nothing in the war. Rather, I said that he was irrelevant to the war initially. Then I explained how he got involved in the war and played a role as a deal between him and Kabuto. If you disagree with that, I will start to ignore your post as I am not paid to do the discussion. If there is a prize, then, please take it. Concerning the relevance of Sasuke to the current war (i.e, battle), it is plain clear because there is no Uchiha related conflict. You can believe whatever you want, but my view is that as for now, Kishi has not given any reason for Sasuke to be involved. Until we see a reason, my opinion will remain the same:Sasuke is irrelevant to the current plot.

    Your problem is a logical one. Sasuke has a scroll that is said by a rookie ninja to be able to turn around the war does not mean he will be in the war. The actual evidence of my argument is that the scroll belong to Orochimaru. Yet, Orochimaru claimed that he has no interest in the war. As you can see, whatever the scroll contain wasn't created to wage the current war because the creator of the scroll said it. Your reasoning is similar to saying that because someone as nuclear bomb, there will start a nuclear war. Again, being a third power does not mean you are going to take part in the current war without any good reason. Kishi must build up this reason first. This is my opinion, though, because I enjoy the reading more than the battle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I'm gonna have to question that so-called experience if you can't acknowledge the role that Sasuke has held for most of this series or the very reason he does the things he does.
    After reading my well-written argument, you chose this as your answer, or question. I am very disappointed, and will suggest you go back and read my post again. You can start calling me a Sasuke hater next, I will not be offended. However, let me tell you I did not ignore Sasuke's previous role in my post. Tsunade played a role, and she might be dead. Shikamaru's dad played a role, and he is dead. Neiji did, as well as others such as Itachi, Kisame, etc. They are all dead. Sasuke is no exception as he is not stated anywhere that he will be the hero of the series. Especially, it has been shown that since he left Konoha, he and Naruto has never been in the same canon battle at the same time because they have different goal. Even if it is not canon, we can see it. Besides, when I say he is currently irrelevant to the war, I am not inventing anything. Clearly, if he show up, Ksihi will have to explain why, and since Kishi has not done this explanation yet, I think I can say he is irrelevant to the current war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Um, the entire summit that brought the Kages together was done due to Sasuke attacking Kirabi. Without that event, Ee wouldn't have sent out the ordered and brought the others together.

    Um, how did Sasuke not put things in motion if by your own admission, he was the one used by Obito to do so? At best, you can claim that Sasuke didn't purposely set things in motion, but you can't deny that he had a major role in setting things in motion, what with bringing the Kages together in the first place and opening the way for Obito to declare a world war at all. Without his action of attacking Kirabi, those later events could not have happen. And by no means can Sasuke be said to be naive. Him being set up by Obito does not show naivety.
    Don't be hasty to attack my post without reading. In my post, I said Sasuke did not put anything in motion. Rather, he was used by Obito to execute Obito's plan. Do you disagree with this?

    I will reply if you give me your answer and if you show that Sasuke wasn't a pawn who was dancing a soprano written by Obito.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Interesting how you're changing your original claim. Now ignoring that it was he who brought all the players in this war together, the Kages at the summit and then later the thing that Kabuto desired which brought him and the Edo summons into events. Again, at best you can merely claim that Sasuke didn't purposely do anything for this war. But it's undeniable that Sasuke was a critical tool in making this war into what it has become. It was because of his relationship with Sasuke that Naruto was given Shisui's eye which later freed Itachi and allowed him to not only help Naruto, but go on to end Edo Tensei. It was a desire to equal Sasuke that caused Naruto to attempt to master the Kyuubi's chakra in the first place. And it was the tentacle that Sasuke brought Obito that allowed him the piece of the Hachibi needed to awaken the Gedo Mazo.
    Again, Sasuke did nothing, and I will keep saying it. Sasuke was used by Obito to capture Bee. If he died, he would have died for someone else's goal. Then, he was used aginst by Obito to kidnap the kages, but it failed. Kabuto wanted to take Sasuke for some reason that was unrelated to the war, and made a deal with Obito. Even if Obito were to deny Kabuto his request, the war will still be waged. The true reason the war was declared was Naruto and Bee, or specifically Kyuubi and Hachibi. These two are the sole reason of the war, and the current battle prove it. Stop taking some mere weapons used during a conflict as the reason for the conflict. Fact is that Sasuke is not fighting in the war, and yet the war is being waged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Sasuke meeting Itachi to finish his own storyline doesn't change that it was during that storyline, that a major event in this war happen. Sasuke helping Itachi against Kabuto for his own reasons doesn't change that he help Itachi end Edo Tensei, allowing the war to shift into the final stages. And as mentioned before, you don't have any idea where Sasuke's meeting with the one who knows everything will lead. You can't claim in the slightest that it'll lead away from the war, especially when such a large part of this war has involved events from the past. Nor would Sasuke be used by anyone, not in a way that he wouldn't benefit from. In every single partnership, Sasuke has always managed to benefit more then those who were supposedly using him. Sasuke doesn't require anyone else to trust beyond himself. And even if it hadn't been established that Orochimaru is still as weak as he was when he was originally beaten, Sasuke's new abilities would clearly allow him to defend himself with minor trouble. Given that Naruto can barely help himself, the idea that he could help Sasuke in any way is pretty silly.
    Now, you are treating me as silly! I will not go there you know. I have seen already prople like you on forums. They can claim that the scroll will bring the war in Sasuke's hand because it is related to Sasuke. They can say that Madara is immortal because Madara said it. They can accept anything that is related to others as long as it make there idol ok. But they reject everything related to Naruto. Kurama is very esperienced with the Uchiha, and if he saiy that Sasuke will regret, I think I can consider it. Let me remind you a few thing:

    1. Minato said that only Naruto can stop whoever was behind the mask and his plan.
    2. The toad said Naruto was the savior of the world
    3. Naruto beat Rinnegan Nagato using six path tech
    4. Without Naruto, Sasuke would have died twice already, against Haku and Gaara.

    Do you really thing Naruto cannot help himself, or are you taking literally the transition Kishi is using currently to justify how Naruto is going to stop Madara?



    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Why would there need to be a new story built? Sasuke's reason for getting involved in the war would be the same reasoning behind all his actions, personal revenge. He has already admitted a goal of murdering Obito for his role in the Uchiha Massacre, and he's already attempted it twice, so there's no reason he wouldn't attempt it again, especially when he's made it clear his intentions involving Akatsuki. By far, there's no reason for Sasuke not to get involved in the war, when his whole modus operandi is to go after those he believed wronged him, and two of the major figures in this war are such people. Sasuke has made it quite clear he intends to kill both Obito and Naruto, thus there's no reason for him not to attempt so as soon as possible.
    We have got to clear reading and comprehension problem. Sasuke's revenge is irrelevant to the war, isn't it? This all the problem with you guys. Sasuke's life is a bout revenge , while the war is a different story - world peace. Is it difficult to see that the two are different? If Sasuke comes in the battlefield, it will not be related to the reason the war is ongoing. This my point here, and your argument above supports it.


    ============== To people speculating about how Amaterasu will burn Kyuubi's chakra cloak ===

    Why don't you guys wait to see it actually? You make it sound like if it as ever happened.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 01, 2013 at 02:16 PM.

  11. #475
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i see sasuke's EMS evolving beyond EMS and i'm not talking about rinnegan, may be an unique evolution for sasuke's EMS.
    yup...the eldest son's eyes....

    sasuke not possessing senju dna...hence no rinnegan.so,the eldest son's eyes become relevant...seeing how he was the"oringinal"uchiha....




  12. #476
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Man i can't belive we have some 2 more weeks to w8 for a chapter. I seriously can't w8 to see what Kurama's chakra is going to do to Hinata. She is 1 of my favorites expecialy after she jumped in front of Pein for Naruto. Oh as Sakura was QQ as usualy lol.

    Anyway Naruto now is in chakra mode again. I really hope we don't see full biju vs biju again. Its damn boring. I hope Naruto is going to use his chakra mode and that is it, no more full Kurama mode.

  13. #477
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,021
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    yup...the eldest son's eyes....

    sasuke not possessing senju dna...hence no rinnegan.so,the eldest son's eyes become relevant...seeing how he was the"oringinal"uchiha....



    I think Sasuke received plenty of DNA here:


    So don't be surprised.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

  14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #478
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    218
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Well, now that the romantic pairing of Naruto x Hinata has been made official by Kishi, all the focus can be put on the battle between the Shinobi Alliance and the Juubi. Someone pointed to the possibility of the Shinobi alliance beating the Juubi thanks to the strategy created by Shikamaru's dad but then the Juubi evolves to the last stage and the only way to defeat it will be with Sasuke's help. Seems right to me and I hope we can have an awesome Naruto year during 2013.

    With that said, happy new year everyone

  16. #479
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Prediction

    Sasuke is going to see Minato

  17. #480
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,663
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    I think Sasuke received plenty of DNA here:


    So don't be surprised.

New Reply
Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts