Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER unil Jan 15/16

Quote Originally Posted by nichendrix View Post
    there are no known direct descendants from the Senju Clan
    ftfy

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @badluckartist

How many do we know? Out of all those that we do know most where good. Itachi was and is. Shisui was. Obito was before a master manipulator like Madara mindraped him. Sasuke himself was not bad to the point he was mindraped by Tobi.

I am sure we had others that we don't know with a good hearth. If not for the loss Sasuke would be a great guy right now... Remember in part 1 when he was ready to give his life for Naruto and Sakura? Deep down he is a good guy, he jumped in front of Naruto(Haku event) and he did not even think about it. It was instinct.
    Neither Obito nor Sasuke were 'mindraped' by Tobi and Madara. The only one doing mindraping to Sasuke was Itachi, who was specifically responsible for filling Sasuke with hatred. As far as we know, the entire police force was ready to coup- that's a lot of people. You can't say 'but they only changed because a thing happened'; this proves my point that they have a higher chance of becoming unhinged relative to practically everyone else. Like I said, they were a more civilized version of the Kaguya.

Sasuke wasn't that great of a guy. He was at his moral best against Gaara, but was swayed by the Sound Five like Kakashi's talk meant absolutely nothing. I get the feeling we're really not going to come to any sort of agreement until we learn the real truth behind the massacre.

Wait, Sasuke already had his 'great loss' when he did all those great things (saving Naruto, facing down Gaara). Itachi did more to warp Sasuke than Oro and Tobi combined.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist
    1) Not everybody is Itachi. It's clear that Kishi wanted him to be an exception in every way, including his personality compared to the rest of the clan. Not to say every child would have ended up bad after the massacre, but there's a much higher chance than there would have been. God forbid Madara got a hold of more than one Uchiha child abandoned by the world- look what he did to Obito, previously a character that proved your point succinctly that not every Uchiha was bad. lol how that turned out
    Not all of them are Madara either. And before saying "But they all had the potential to be another Madara", remember that they all had the potential to be another Itachi or Shisui aswell. Even with all the "Obito and Sasuke proved Danzou's point" BS, you'd have to prove to me that he had ANY genuine proof that this would happen and wasn't just being a genocidal worry wort. He wanted the children dead based on what he believed they might do, while Sarutobi wanted to spare them based on what he believed they could be. Sarutobi's choice was based on the relationship he had with the Uchiha originally. It had a foundation. Danzou's choice was based on fear.

Quote Quote:
    2) Shisui, Shisui, Shisui. I feel like everyone just assumes he was a great guy because of his personality. Just like Itachi, sure his heart was in the right place in the long run, but for all his amazing powers, he sure didn't seem to accomplish much good during his life. With a jutsu like Koto, Shisui could have been the damn 'child of destiny'. Instead we know more about how Danzou [mis]used it than the actual guy who had it. The manga says Shisui was Naruto-like in his love for the village, but I'll believe that when I see it. Until then his morality is just a big gray blob to me, like Itachi.
    Shisui attempted to stop the coup from taking place using Kotoamatsukami, but couldn't due to Danzou's interferance. Hence, giving the second eye to Itachi inorder to make sure he did what he couldn't. Yes he failed, but he attempted to change things at the cost of both of his eyes, and THEN his life. Shisui's got nothing to prove to us. I'd even go as far as to say he has a more heroic background than Itachi because he didn't deem killing the entire clan a good idea. Regardless, both made dire sacrifices to protect the village.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i wonder why naruto didn't have his father last name?...(namikaze), the only reason i can think of is, hiruzen or whoever gave naruto uzumaki wanted to protect naruto from being in the spot light of being the fourth hokage son while since we knew that minato was a hero protecting the village and kushina, they dyed because protecting naruto and konoha, i never understand why naruto was treated like shit by everyone as itachi said naruto could had turned as tobi/obito did or gaara old version...
    Plot, Naruto was presented us as a nameless orphan bullied by the village, it wouldn't quite work if Naruto was showed from the beginning to have a better pedigree of everyone in Konoha bar Sasuke
    As for everyone treating his like shit, this is also plot, considering Kushina had a somewhat normal life with people not knowing she was a Jinchuuriki Hiruzen could've done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Maybe because minato had alot of enemies. That's what minato got for being a deadly ninja. There's a lot of ninja who wants for revenge. But, but. Watevah. Someone might appear in this thread while saying ', minato has nothing to do in this thread''.
    Despite Yondaime killing solo basically his entire army, Oonoki had no problems being Naruto's cheerleader ( well knowing Yondaime was his father ), so the above is likely untrue.
    Hiruzen did way worse saying to everyone in the village that Naruto was a Jinchuuriki imo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i hope kishi explain how the senju disappeared and we don't got a senju clan while we know there are still descendants of senju as tsunade and a cousin of senju(naruto,kushina), but the clan isn't longer and what's up with this sarutobi clan now?...i don't think konohamaru even know about it lol.
    This is something that actually used to bother me a little too. Because we're left to think that either they hardly exist anymore, or they existed as a part of a bigger, more diverse clan. We don't see a lot of shinobi named "Senju Jason" for example. lolz But then, if Senju of the forest is to be taken at face value, what of the "Nara" clan? Or Yamanaka, which is 'middle of mountain' and Ino's family have a flower shop I think. Inuzaka I can see having a loose tie in, being of dogs/wolves etc. Sarutobi clan... monkeys, etc. All creatures or entities that can live peacefully in a 'forest'. Maybe this means nothing though, tough to say. But it could be that 'Senju' is all encompassing in a way. Meh I don't know, just trying to give reasons.

But it's a little odd. We don't know of any family of Tobirama, or any other relatives of Hashirama, etc. Hell TBH, I sometimes even wonder if Tobirama and Hashirama were truly blood brothers. Otherwise the straight lack of 'senju' vs. 'uchiha' as it were in the village is beyond bizarre. it's as if to say, it's hard to imagine teh "Uchiha" losing out on controlling the village with the senju population being represented similar to how it is thus far in the manga.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    This is something that actually used to bother me a little too. Because we're left to think that either they hardly exist anymore, or they existed as a part of a bigger, more diverse clan. We don't see a lot of shinobi named "Senju Jason" for example. lolz But then, if Senju of the forest is to be taken at face value, what of the "Nara" clan? Or Yamanaka, which is 'middle of mountain' and Ino's family have a flower shop I think. Inuzaka I can see having a loose tie in, being of dogs/wolves etc. Sarutobi clan... monkeys, etc. All creatures or entities that can live peacefully in a 'forest'. Maybe this means nothing though, tough to say. But it could be that 'Senju' is all encompassing in a way. Meh I don't know, just trying to give reasons.

But it's a little odd. We don't know of any family of Tobirama, or any other relatives of Hashirama, etc. Hell TBH, I sometimes even wonder if Tobirama and Hashirama were truly blood brothers. Otherwise the straight lack of 'senju' vs. 'uchiha' as it were in the village is beyond bizarre. it's as if to say, it's hard to imagine teh "Uchiha" losing out on controlling the village with the senju population being represented similar to how it is thus far in the manga.
    well this brings up the question of...was tsunade's parents and also konohamaru's not shinobi?

i find it hard to believe that these persons were not capable ninja seeing that their parents were hashirama and hiruzen respectively...how were they not powerhouses?
    because they may just have been civilians....the same as the uchiha who were just shopkeepers and merchants(remember the old lady sasuke use to call auntie)....

now as far as the uchiha taking over...it would not have happened in a straight on village vs clan fight/standoff...hence them plotting a secret seige of the village.even though the senju are/were low in numbers...there were enough konoha shinobi to be atleast 2 to 1 verse the uchiha.that in itself would have been the clans weakness/downfall...especially most uchiha if not the whole clan barring itachi/shisui didn't have MS.

i would tend to believe that their plan would have been to systematically take out targets individually...such as the danzos,hiruzens,anbus and then down the line with the jonins...never as the full clan in an all out assault against all the other shinobi in the village.

now that would have been quite foolish...imo

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It's very likely that many of them were killed, and since the Senju clan was actually numerous clans put together, it's possible that the Nara, Yamanaka, Akamichi, and Inuzuka clans all hail from Senju.
    exactly....
    it was so important to hiruzen for the tradition of the ino-shika-cho formation/team...these families may not have been direct senju but may have been direct offshoots of the clan through marriages...2nd cousins...
    where the uzumakis were 1st cousins...

the first nara,akimichi and yamanakas may have very well been generals to hashirama/tobirama's predecessors...this too would explain why their team formation is so important to konohagakure's tradition....

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    I would like kishi to do whole arc about Uzumaki clan...I want to see them using their sealing techniques in the battle cause right now I can't really see how their techniques were so powerfull that everyone fear them...I don't think they could use Shiki Fujin without dying....but that would be a nice twist if Naruto would be able to do this. I don't understand this name thing either....I thought they didn't call him Namikaze Naruto cause they didn't want enemies of Minato to go after Naruto but when Kishi told us about Uzumaki clan it was like....really weird situation. I guess no one really cared anymore because Naruto wasn't really from Uzumaki clan...it's just a name.
    this has always bothered me...why in the hell did oro want sasuke instead of naruto...
    obviously he knew the legend that the uchiha possessed the sage's eyes...so in hind sight...he had to have known that the senju/uzumaki possessed the body.

now wasn't he looking for the perfect body?

a jinchuuriki he passed on to pursue a child who had just barely tapped into his power...in fact...there was no such signs that implied sasuke would be as powerful as oro anticipated.
    i would love to see what he has to say about naruto now...and the chance he overlooked being infactuated with the sharingan.
    Last edited by gnut; January 08, 2013 at 05:12 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

he already had karin,to study her body . he wanted sasuke to learn how to make all the techniques,and the whole truth behind the world. in vol.62 he stated sasuke's body is still is target,although it'd be fun if he somehow redeemed himself,as making him the main villain would just be fat-fetched now...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mad Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER unil Jan 15/16

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    he already had karin,to study her body . he wanted sasuke to learn how to make all the techniques,and the whole truth behind the world. in vol.62 he stated sasuke's body is still is target,although it'd be fun if he somehow redeemed himself,as making him the main villain would just be fat-fetched now...
    sup matti....

now that's all good and dandy...his reason for wanting sasuke.but,wasn't his goal immortality?

i imagine that he would have a better chance at this with an uzumaki body rather than an uchiha one

....right

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER UNTIL Jan 15/16

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    This is one of the reasons that Danzou being involved with Orochimaru was a fucking stupid decision on Kishi's part. Kabuto's flashback makes it out like Danzou is the reason Oro had so many connections in the village that Hiruzen couldn't always head off. By the time he caught up, Oro was already kidnapping and mutilating ninja of every rank in the village.
    I didn't like that at all, either. Danzou was a good in-between character, but with that revelation, it's like now you're either a too-good-to-be-fully-effective Hiruzen or you're an utter villain, and there is no more in-between. He went from someone who was basically on the side of good to someone who was deeply in league with the man who would end up being the most morally reprehensible character in the entire story. Speaking of, I imagine that was one weird working relationship. I can see Orochimaru absolutely loathing Danzou, since Danzou was firmly for suppressing the individual while Orochimaru was all about the cult of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I have a feeling that Sasuke is gonna talk to his dad, or maybe both his parents. The majority of his inquiries are about things that Fugaku would have a wealth of knowledge about.
    I've been curious about that for a while. Could he really do it? Unless there's some new way to contact the dead without a sacrifice, Sasuke's going to have to kill someone if he plans to ET Fugaku. When he was still running on mad fury, before the talk with Itachi, I could see something like that happening; but now...I mean, he's still angry, but he's much more calm and thoughtful. I don't know if he would really murder some random person in order to speak with the dead. Knowing Juugo, he'd probably volunteer for the job. But still. Point of no return, and all...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    sup matti....

now that's all good and dandy...his reason for wanting sasuke.but,wasn't his goal immortality?

i imagine that he would have a better chance at this with an uzumaki body rather than an uchiha one

....right
    but he was already immortal,wasn't he? nay,didn't he claim he had already it? not in its very meaning,but in the meaning explained by kimimaro to naruto. now,oro is gonna come back,but he is nothing more than a minor villain,imo (that scroll,how can it decide the war? waiting for its end and then by killing the tired survivor? )

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CloudStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My Predictions:

1. Obito will turn Good again...(It's obvious hehe)

2. Madara's Rampage!! (Kill All the Shinobi Alliance Except Naruto... Obito use ST Jutsu to save him)

3. Obito Transplant the Rinnengan to Naruto... and Obito Died....(Don't Ask me Why hehe)

4. Rinnengan Naruto vs Edo Madara+Juubi then Naruto Win xD

5. Naruto use Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu! to revive All the Shinobi Alliance

6. Sasuke trash Oro for the Second time...

7. And Finaly The Last Battle Super Haxx Sasuke vs Super Haxx Naruto

8. Naruto Win End of Manga...

9. Konohamaru Manga Begins( I hope So... haha)
    Last edited by CloudStrife; January 08, 2013 at 06:21 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Plot, Naruto was presented us as a nameless orphan bullied by the village, it wouldn't quite work if Naruto was showed from the beginning to have a better pedigree of everyone in Konoha bar Sasuke
    As for everyone treating his like shit, this is also plot, considering Kushina had a somewhat normal life with people not knowing she was a Jinchuuriki Hiruzen could've done the same.

Despite Yondaime killing solo basically his entire army, Oonoki had no problems being Naruto's cheerleader ( well knowing Yondaime was his father ), so the above is likely untrue.
    Hiruzen did way worse saying to everyone in the village that Naruto was a Jinchuuriki imo
    Does even oonoki knew that naruto is minato's son? That old man doesn't know anything, I think. Only raikage knew about naruto's parents.

And even minato himself stated that the reason why hiruzen never told naruto or the konoha about minato as naruto's father is because of his enemies. Knowing naruto as minato's son, his enemies will gonna kill him for revenge.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife View Post
    My Predictions:

1. Obito will turn Good again...(It's obvious hehe)

2. Madara's Rampage!! (Kill All the Shinobi Alliance Except Naruto... Obito use ST Jutsu to save him)

3. Obito Transplant the Rinnengan to Naruto... and Obito Died....(Don't Ask me Why hehe)

4. Rinnengan Naruto vs Edo Madara+Juubi then Naruto Win xD

5. Naruto use Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu! to revive All the Shinobi Alliance

6. Sasuke trash Oro for the Second time...

7. And Finaly The Last Battle Super Haxx Sasuke vs Super Haxx Naruto

8. Naruto Win End of Manga...

9. Konohamaru Manga Begins( I hope So... haha)
    Nope. Konohamaru is the mastermind.

Sticking by my prediction.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

lol what if in the end, kakashi is the really bad guy. it happen in soo many manga, the teacher become the last boss cause he was the evil guy right from the beginning, but we could never tell that he is. lol.

ok what happen if the person who know everything tell sasuke that hes the only one who could stop madara and they prepare him to be a equal level of madara.
    i mean oro could give him senju DNA like how kabuto got all hes ability. or maybe obito give sasuke senju DNA.
    i mean, obito want to SZ the gedo mazo with sasuke. but madara tell him that only someone with rinegan could control gedo mazo. and the reason he could control it was because hes half senju and half uchiha.

sasuke want to get the rinegan, he get senju DNA.
    and he got a kid with karin..........just for a second. think how retard powerful that kid will be.

this is a list of hes ability and power.
    1- sensor type
    2-can use wood element
    3-sharingan and when hes in trouble, he awake the rinegan like naruto with kurama.
    4-he will have huge chackra and strength thanks to senju.
    5-he learn alot of sealing jutsu only uzumaki could learn.

and with sasuke/kakashi teacher. he will be a monster.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies
    I've been curious about that for a while. Could he really do it? Unless there's some new way to contact the dead without a sacrifice, Sasuke's going to have to kill someone if he plans to ET Fugaku. When he was still running on mad fury, before the talk with Itachi, I could see something like that happening; but now...I mean, he's still angry, but he's much more calm and thoughtful. I don't know if he would really murder some random person in order to speak with the dead. Knowing Juugo, he'd probably volunteer for the job. But still. Point of no return, and all...
    Well, he'd only need a sacrifice if he was gonna use Edo Tensei to revive them. So far we've seen that dead characters can be spoken to via:

Their souls being preserved inside of a seal that opens under particular situations (Kushina, Minato, Orochimaru). Imagine Fugaku leaving a message for future generations incase they failed with the coup. Recorded into a scroll or whathaveyou.

Watching a recorded Genjutsu memory (like when Sasuke saw Itachi's conversations with Danzou and Sandaime through Genjutsu)

And ofcourse Orochimaru may have preserved Fugaku's body as a mangled pseudo-zombie torso that's hooked to a bunch of tubes Jenova-style.

That said, Fugaku wouldn't give kind the kind of shock value Kishimoto likely wants to go for. He'd probably go for like, a Zetsu clone with Hashirama's will inside of it ala Black Zetsu, or... I dunno.
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 08, 2013 at 11:16 PM.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    And ofcourse Orochimaru may have preserved Fugaku's body as a mangled pseudo-zombie torso that's hooked to a bunch of tubes Jenova-style.
    The list of things Orochimaru doesn't have in his basement is the only document smaller than the list of things Hashirama cells can't do.

20. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast