Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER unil Jan 15/16

as I told the only purpose of these ninja army is to get saved by Naruto and sit cheer up for him and talk about NAruto greatness .... nothing more nothing less

actually , when writer bring back their dead character that mean they have no idea how to continue their story ....
    Kishi really stall the manga and trying to make it more and more epic ( with bigger jutsu and big mouth ) but in fact he ruining it ...

anyway , this is a pain , in next chapter we would see some of Naruto's stupid pose , Obito's bullshit and Madara's trolling ........ this is just boring ... and I can't see an end for this ...

even Bleach war and Aizen trolling wasn't as bad as this ....

Kishi ruined Madara's character for me as well , I image an straight forward uchiha who didn't bother himself with other matters and want to finish his plane as fast as he can but this Madara is a powerful idiot who playing around ....

This current arc make me sick ... I become so negative ........
    خداحافظ

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narengan View Post
    If Obito will become good at some point, I wouldn't be that pissed. I know, it would suck hard to see another bad person turn good in some way, but Obito was introduced as a kind young shinobi that tried everything to protect his comrades. In his inner deeps, there are characteristics from his past that you can't ignore completely. What really would piss me off is turning Obito AND Kabuto to the good side.
    kabuto,is he still relevant at this point? . Ahah,it's a joke,I know he will come back again

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    definitively something is going to happen with yamato and hashirama empty shelf being besides each other and madara and obito being invincible but if for some reason we get hashirama 2.0 out hashirama's cell and yamato, what would be the point oof naruto being the child of the prophecy?.. i mean i will love to see this fairy tail 2.0 fight against madara even if not the original nut kishi made naruto being the savior and shit..
    agreed: Yamato must be comng back otherwise I don't see how a jawdrop can occur. Yet,it's a bit too soon to introduce him,we have to see what happened to zetsu and to the kages first. I guess we will see him again in volume 65.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    And now, somehow, Hashirama's cells are important in controlling the Juubi, if not because of the Rikudou Sennin. Which is why I think we might see Juubi and Tobi turn against Madara or at least, Tobi turn against Madara. I for some reason expect Juubi to turn good for some reason......
    Oh no, it definitely will. In fact, it should have a Shikaku-dominant personality in its final form, which could be very interesting with Gaara nearby. It'll eventually be turned by Naruto, though. Even if Naruto can't change Tobi or Madara, the jyuubi (and the Sage's lack of foresight) is the originator of all this crap.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So seems obvious to me that Kabuto and Tenzou are going to show up and put some smack down on Madara and co. I think Tenzou would have recieved a decent power up from being connected to the zetsu plant for so long. So perhaps we'll see some panic on Madara's face, like he's seeing a ghost. Just a hunch. And Kabuto should be able to attempt to control him again right?
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely forgot about those 2! Maybe Kabuto could regain control over Madara. But I'm looking forward more to Tenzou coming back (perhaps as Hashirama?). The best Naruto couple (Mad-rama) reunited!

At this point, I don't even care what happens anymore, as long as Obito dies. Ideally, I would want as painful a death as possible for him (something along the lines of him being dangled by his genitals ankles in the middle of Kumogakure as he's pelted by shit stones every single day. Then he's transported to another village where that cycle is repeated).

But seeing as that view is a very extreme one, it probably won't come true. So the next best option is to switch to Sasuke. Seriously, how low has this manga fallen that we actually want to see Sasuke again...ugh...

At this point, even Naruto being spontaenously granted the powers of Perfect Susanoo and Amaterasu would be okay with me.

I have to say though, I'm surprised at how people have caught onto the idea that Tenzou will come back as Hashirama or as a stronger version of himself! I've never ever thought of that happening.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    So seems obvious to me that Kabuto and Tenzou are going to show up and put some smack down on Madara and co. I think Tenzou would have recieved a decent power up from being connected to the zetsu plant for so long. So perhaps we'll see some panic on Madara's face, like he's seeing a ghost. Just a hunch. And Kabuto should be able to attempt to control him again right?
    i could not find the link, but kabuto said madara's edo tensei is special and i think it is more than just madara being revived in his prime. kabuto is among the top tier genius characters in the manga. i would not be surprised if kabuto wrote another layer of failsafe jutsu to prevent madara being released or take control of him easily. he should have at least deduced that madara would know the mechanics of edo tensei, as madara constantly fought senju brothers

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by videogamer64 View Post
    Because he always comes back right when Sasuke's story gets interesting.
    That and because people still hate Sasuke even though he's a superior character to Naruto now.

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Oh no, it definitely will. In fact, it should have a Shikaku-dominant personality in its final form, which could be very interesting with Gaara nearby. It'll eventually be turned by Naruto, though. Even if Naruto can't change Tobi or Madara, the jyuubi (and the Sage's lack of foresight) is the originator of all this crap.
    Why Shikaku-dominant personality?

I think Naruto and/or Kakashi can change Tobi though, and possibly Madara. Tobi's evil because of Rin. Madara loves chaos, so I doubt he can be changed despite spouting all that "for the greater good" bull.

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    I'm not sure if he'll be powered up enough to be able to take on Madara with Rinnegan and Mokuton of his own. Hashirama would have likely lost against that Madara - Yamato would need a serious powerup to even stand a chance.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    i could not find the link, but kabuto said madara's edo tensei is special and i think it is more than just madara being revived in his prime. kabuto is among the top tier genius characters in the manga. i would not be surprised if kabuto wrote another layer of failsafe jutsu to prevent madara being released or take control of him easily. he should have at least deduced that madara would know the mechanics of edo tensei, as madara constantly fought senju brothers
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/3
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i know that part, kabuto named 2 trump card: edo tensei and that other jutsu. the jutsu would allow him to regain control of madara. it is probably wishfu lthinking though

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    i know that part, kabuto named 2 trump card: edo tensei and that other jutsu. the jutsu would allow him to regain control of madara. it is probably wishfu lthinking though
    at this point,it's unlikely that kabuto will come back with an useful technique. and about the jutsu,it was either the senjutsu or madara himself. yet,when hawk will be revealed,kabuto may appear too.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He's never getting control of Madara back, other than the fuuda, if that will even work. Madara is bound to no one but himself, in some weird way, so the only one who can stop Madara's Edo Tensei is Madara himself. If Madara was genjutsu'd, then Kabuto could recall him.

Also, I was right when I said despite genjutsu, Itachi was still under Kabuto's control.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member videogamer64's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He's probably referring to the fact that he has the Rinnegan in his younger form despite not getting it until he was an old man

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why kabuto can't come back with a useful jutsu?..he knows alot forbidden jutsu plus he was searching for all techniques(ninjutsu)as oro did, kabuto still got karin healing power and the rest of the taka team.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Why kabuto can't come back with a useful jutsu?..he knows alot forbidden jutsu plus he was searching for all techniques(ninjutsu)as oro did, kabuto still got karin healing power and the rest of the taka team.
    kabuto was powered by orochimaru's corpse,but oro took it back as soon as he came back,even if they saved him and were about to appear again heading towards someone,kabuto's role wouldn't be much upgrated,actually,I'd say oro is going to become again a strong character,whereas kabuto has already had his biref glory moment.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

A year ago I never would have dreamed of saying it but lets face it – at this stage I don't give a F about the war. Sasuke is simply more interesting than this sorry thing called war going on. Sad, isn’t it?

Please, Sasuke show us who is the human who knows everything
    Minato is the male barbie .Barbie is popular for being pretty and Minato for being cool. Power wise compare to the top is just

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast