Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

    217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

    7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

    3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

    51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

    13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

    36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 935

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

  1. #901
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    In which case he could've simply used Bunshin no Jutsu, because it's just an illusion and requires little chakra. Unless that's what he did. Either way Roman claimed that Sasuke didn't have to chakra to maintain KB. Even if Kakashi didn't have the above scan he's still used genuine KB before. http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/568/3 And still had chakra to use S rank jutsu during. Infact, both clones had enough chakra to use a Raikiri. It makes no kind of sense to believe Kakashi can pull off more stamina draining strategies than Sasuke when he has less chakra than Sasuke.
    I am seeing many assertion without basis today. That happen every time Naruto's skill are being discuss, and people always try to think Sasuke can do what naruto does. It is really wrong and bad understanding of the manga. As much as Naruto cannot activate Sharingan, Sasuke has no way of having chakra like Naruto base power. You claim that Sasuke has more chakra than Kakashi, but you have no evidence of that. Again, Sasuke using Jutsu such as Chidori, Kage Bushin, fire Jutsu, etc is as strong as Kakashi is, or weaker than Kakashi because both of them can use the same number of chidori. When it come to Sharingan power, Sasuke can spam it because he is Uchiha and their DNA is made for it. Sharingan generate its own chakra and power that is use to spam its genjutsu, Susanoo, etc. You should not think you can use this power to create the same Kage bushin Naruto is using. Maybe, Sasuke can come up with an Amaterasu bushin or something like that, but not a replica of Sasuke's body at the same level as Naruto. Even one Kage Bushin will weaken him, and that is why he does not use it. Again, to spam Kage Bushin and cheer up like Naruto does, you must be a gifted Senju or Uzumaki.

    Another fact is when people try to downplay Naruto by spamming the Kyuubi argument. This is also ignoring the fact in the manga. Kushina was merely a container for Kyuubi, and I have not seen any reference of her using Kyuubi power. Hiruzen and all Konoha were surprise to see that Naruto could extract Kyuubi chakra. Naruto himself can keep Kyuubi under lock meaning his chakra can power stronger than Kyuubi can fight back to destroy it. You should understand that if the Jinchuriki is weaker than the tailed beast, he will be as Gaara was. This give an idea of Naruto's own will and power. Moreover, Naruto without Kyuubi's power can make 500 Kage Bushin at 12 years old, and he could be a Jinchuriki at zero years old. Unless you are kidding, these are facts that are undeniable, and prove that in this manga, unless you implant Hashimara's cell, there is no way you can match Hashimara and Naruto in load of Chakra. If you consider Kyuubi, then only Juubi can compete with Naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoopNScoop View Post
    Anybody who thinks either Itachi or Sasuke have been shown to posses low stamina is retarded. Forget their clan names for a second and look at their individual battles. They have been involved in fights vs. multiple people. Itachi vs. Konoha, Itachi vs. Sasuke, Sasuke vs. Bee & Hachibi, Sasuke vs. Kumogakure and the Samurai, and Sasuke vs. Danzo were all tooth and nail fights that completely exhausted the characters. However, those were really long fights with tons of jutsu and complete destruction. We haven't seen any character without a bijuu be able to do the same. It is canon that Kakashi has low stamina - it is not canon that either of those two have low stamina.

    Here's to hoping we get an early release... return of Sasuke for 3 panels I think.
    They are not retarded. Rather, they are smarter. In all the battle you are talking, Sasuke or Itachi used Sharingan most of the time. Why do you think Kishi gave curse seal to Sasuke? The obvious reason is that when Naruto unlocked his own chakra after he did Kage Bushin, Sasuke became weaker than him in term of stamina. The only thing Naruto lacked was battle experience and confidence since he has been failing before. Curse seal was Given to Sasuke so that he could compete with Naruto by closing the gap between the two. Sasuke vs Gaara, Naruto were worthwhile thanks to curse seal. Sasuke vs Deidara, Itachi was won by Sasuke thanks to Orochimaru's power and curse seal. This is how base Sasuke needed to be stuffed with add-on power to match Naruto.

    Now, you can understand that what you are mistakening for stamina is the power of the Mangyeko sharingan. This power was fixed, and because Sasuke overused it, he lost his light in one day. Tobi warned him, but he disregarded the warning. This is not stamina, but the power of the mangyeko sharingan that can be spammed as long as the light is on. This mean right now with EMS, Sasuke can spam MS power as he wants, but if he were to go Chidori, Kage Bushin, and other non Sharingan Jutsu, he will need serious upgrade on his body for physical energy.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 15, 2013 at 11:10 PM.

  2. #902
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Kakashi can make quite a few KBs http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Naruto33/173068-10.html , this was during the zabuza arc, so he most likely have gotten higher stamina and chakra levels since then...

  3. #903
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ryouka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by <3Matsumoto<3 View Post
    Kakashi can make quite a few KBs http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/Naruto33/173068-10.html , this was during the zabuza arc, so he most likely have gotten higher stamina and chakra levels since then...
    I might be wrong, but I have in mind that he says something like "I can use about the same amount of chakra as him [Naruto] and use it as a bluff." in the anime translation. This and the fact that he names this move "Kage Bunshin - Kakashi Version" might imply that those aren't real kage bunshins after all (or not all of them at least), although I'm a bit puzzled about how he could make them talk (assuming they were mere bunshins)...

  4. #904
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I am seeing many assertion without basis today. That happen every time Naruto's skill are being discuss, and people always try to think Sasuke can do what naruto does. It is really wrong and bad understanding of the manga. As much as Naruto cannot activate Sharingan, Sasuke has no way of having chakra like Naruto base power. You claim that Sasuke has more chakra than Kakashi, but you have no evidence of that. Again, Sasuke using Jutsu such as Chidori, Kage Bushin, fire Jutsu, etc is as strong as Kakashi is, or weaker than Kakashi because both of them can use the same number of chidori. When it come to Sharingan power, Sasuke can spam it because he is Uchiha and their DNA is made for it. Sharingan generate its own chakra and power that is use to spam its genjutsu, Susanoo, etc. You should not think you can use this power to create the same Kage bushin Naruto is using. Maybe, Sasuke can come up with an Amaterasu bushin or something like that, but not a replica of Sasuke's body at the same level as Naruto. Even one Kage Bushin will weaken him, and that is why he does not use it. Again, to spam Kage Bushin and cheer up like Naruto does, you must be a gifted Senju or Uzumaki.
    Using chakra is different from something like possessing a bloodline limit. Aside from one's chakra pool being shown capable of increasing with time/training, it's also established that chakra control can easily make up for any difference by allowing one not to waste one bit. Thus the reason Sakura and Tsunade can employ their costly taijutsu and medical ninjutsu despite not having large pools.

    Being an Uchiha only negates the drain of having the Sharingan active, it doesn't lessen the cost of any of the Sharingan techniques. Nor does the Sharingan generate it's own chakra. Aside from us seeing the likes of Sasuke and Itachi affected by the cost of their MS techniques, it's been pointed out several times that Sasuke's Susanoo is of his own cold chakra. And one clone would not weaken him, not any greater then employing a powerful technique.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Another fact is when people try to downplay Naruto by spamming the Kyuubi argument. This is also ignoring the fact in the manga. Kushina was merely a container for Kyuubi, and I have not seen any reference of her using Kyuubi power. Hiruzen and all Konoha were surprise to see that Naruto could extract Kyuubi chakra. Naruto himself can keep Kyuubi under lock meaning his chakra can power stronger than Kyuubi can fight back to destroy it. You should understand that if the Jinchuriki is weaker than the tailed beast, he will be as Gaara was. This give an idea of Naruto's own will and power. Moreover, Naruto without Kyuubi's power can make 500 Kage Bushin at 12 years old, and he could be a Jinchuriki at zero years old. Unless you are kidding, these are facts that are undeniable, and prove that in this manga, unless you implant Hashimara's cell, there is no way you can match Hashimara and Naruto in load of Chakra. If you consider Kyuubi, then only Juubi can compete with Naruto.
    Um, the reason that Naruto was able to use the Kyuubi's power and control it's chakra was due to the seal Minato had used. Without it, or other help, Naruto would be taken over by the Kyuubi. That's a whole plot point.

    As previously mentioned, the number of clones isn't a testament to power. The technique splits the chakra proportionally, regardless of amount. That's the whole reason the Tajuu Kage Bunshin was forbidden, because of how easy it would be for a weaker ninja to kill themselves using it. Besides, Naruto's chakra was also mixing with the Kyuubi's, so that doesn't mean much anyhow. And actually, there are quite a few ninjas with stated large chakra pools, some bigger then Naruto's like Ee and Kisame.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    They are not retarded. Rather, they are smarter. In all the battle you are talking, Sasuke or Itachi used Sharingan most of the time. Why do you think Kishi gave curse seal to Sasuke? The obvious reason is that when Naruto unlocked his own chakra after he did Kage Bushin, Sasuke became weaker than him in term of stamina. The only thing Naruto lacked was battle experience and confidence since he has been failing before. Curse seal was Given to Sasuke so that he could compete with Naruto by closing the gap between the two. Sasuke vs Gaara, Naruto were worthwhile thanks to curse seal. Sasuke vs Deidara, Itachi was won by Sasuke thanks to Orochimaru's power and curse seal. This is how base Sasuke needed to be stuffed with add-on power to match Naruto.

    Now, you can understand that what you are mistakening for stamina is the power of the Mangyeko sharingan. This power was fixed, and because Sasuke overused it, he lost his light in one day. Tobi warned him, but he disregarded the warning. This is not stamina, but the power of the mangyeko sharingan that can be spammed as long as the light is on. This mean right now with EMS, Sasuke can spam MS power as he wants, but if he were to go Chidori, Kage Bushin, and other non Sharingan Jutsu, he will need serious upgrade on his body for physical energy.
    The Cursed seal doesn't grant more chakra, it draws the user's own chakra out by force. Anyway, you're ignoring that vs Gaara, Sasuke had already been in an extended battle beforehand. Vs Naruto, Sasuke fought on par and lasted just as long. Vs Deidara, Sasuke didn't employ the CS that much. And vs Itachi, Orochimaru's techniques was stated to be costly, negating any presumed advantage. Not to mention that Sasuke currently lacks the Cursed Seal, yet still maintains a chakra pool big enough to challenge naruto with.

    I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that MS has some separate power. The MS draws upon the user's chakra like any other technique.

  5. #905
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pw
    I am seeing many assertion without basis today. That happen every time Naruto's skill are being discuss, and people always try to think Sasuke can do what naruto does.
    Ugh. I avoided replying to you not only because Rikudou King was successfully refuting you, but because you also can't post without belittling everyone elses knowledge of the manga. Your posts would be alot more pleasant if you didn't try so hard to remind everyone how fond of yourself you are.
    Quote Quote:
    It is really wrong and bad understanding of the manga. As much as Naruto cannot activate Sharingan, Sasuke has no way of having chakra like Naruto base power.
    There is SO much wrong here I don't even know where to start. First of all, the reason you can't compare Sharingan usage with Kage Bunshin usage is because one is a Kekkei Genkai that not everyone can use, while the other is a jutsu proven to be usable by ANYONE with the chakra and training to do so, nevermind the fact that no one here is even arguing that Sasuke can make as many clones as Naruto. All we're saying is you don't need Naruto's level of chakra inorder to make multpile clones, or to be effective with clones. Too many characters have proven this already.

    Quote Quote:
    You claim that Sasuke has more chakra than Kakashi, but you have no evidence of that.
    Here you go:

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha

    Part 1 Chakra: 2 and then 2.5. Chakra in part 2, 3.5.

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake

    Part 1 Chakra: 3 and then 3 at the end of Part 1. During part 2 it was also 3.

    So according to the databook Sasuke's chakra reserves have surpassed Kakashi. You want more proof though? You're in luck!

    Chakra Prowess Edit

    Originally, Kakashi's primary weakness was his barely average reserves of chakra and stamina. He could only maintain his Sharingan for a short time, quickly tiring out from overusing it and ultimately collapsing, followed by great difficulty to even stand for days. He also claimed he could only use his signature technique, Lightning Cutter, four times in a single day before it wouldn't work. To compensate for this, Kakashi possesses very refined chakra control, allowing him to use multiple techniques quickly with the minimum necessary chakra and to their highest level. Kakashi’s control also allows him to perform various techniques, usually lightning-based, with few to no hand seals.


    Proof he has low chakra. As for proof of Sasuke's large chakra reserve....

    Chakra Prowess

    Sasuke's chakra becoming colder and darker.

    Even by the Uchiha standards, Sasuke has exceptionally strong and large amounts of chakra. At age 7, he was already able to use his clan's signature fire release technique. This later surprised even Kakashi, as such techniques usually require more developed chakra. In Part II, his reserves grew considerably greater, able to use many highly chakra-consuming techniques in a day, even recklessly using three different Mangekyō Sharingan techniques plus Chidori multiple times respectively without visible exhaustion; able to continue fighting effectively with plenty of stamina left against the Kage. Also, even when extremely weakened, he could summon Manda, a high level summon (though he may have used Orochimaru's chakra for this). After gaining Itachi's eyes, Sasuke's reserves appear to have grown even further, as during the battle against Kabuto, he was visibly unaffected from using several of his Mangekyō Sharingan techniques as well as his Chidori multiple times.


    Now compare what was stated about Kakashi, to what was stated about Sasuke. I fully expect you to claim that "wiki's aren't accurate" or somesuch other excuse. So instead I could simply post the manga scans where different characters praise Sasuke's chakra reserve... or the one page when Kakashi is training Naruto where Kakashi flatout admits to having a small chakra reserve. Maybe later if you persist.
    I dare you to prove me wrong now though. Prove that my claim is wrong. Prove that Sasuke's chakra reserves are not superior to Kakashi's.
    Quote Quote:
    Again, Sasuke using Jutsu such as Chidori, Kage Bushin, fire Jutsu, etc is as strong as Kakashi is, or weaker than Kakashi because both of them can use the same number of chidori. When it come to Sharingan power, Sasuke can spam it because he is Uchiha and their DNA is made for it. Sharingan generate its own chakra and power that is use to spam its genjutsu, Susanoo, etc. You should not think you can use this power to create the same Kage bushin Naruto is using. Maybe, Sasuke can come up with an Amaterasu bushin or something like that, but not a replica of Sasuke's body at the same level as Naruto. Even one Kage Bushin will weaken him, and that is why he does not use it. Again, to spam Kage Bushin and cheer up like Naruto does, you must be a gifted Senju or Uzumaki.
    All of this is wrong too. I'm not even taking Sharingan usage into account, I'm talking lasting during battle while using high cost jutsu after high cost jutsu. Sasuke's MS abilities are more taxing than any one Raikiri or Chidori and he uses them almost exclusively in his recent fights. And there's no such thing as "replica on the same level as Naruto". Every KB is the same. The literal ONLY way Naruto would surpass Sasuke in KB usage would be in sheer amount of clones that could be created at any given time.
    I repeat: if both ninja made one shadow clone at the exact same time, no one's gonna look at Naruto's clones and say "Yeah, you're far superior at making clones than that guy. Yours are so much more... cloney."
    Quote Quote:
    Another fact is when people try to downplay Naruto by spamming the Kyuubi argument.
    Nope. Stopping you right there. This has absolutely nothing to do with Kyuubi. The argument is "does Sasuke have the stamina to use Kage Bunshin" That's it. That's all you and Roman however turned it into something outrageously biased and unprovable when you started saying things like "Sasuke can't use KB as long as Naruto" or "He can't use them on the same level as Naruto". Define both of these. What determines "clones on the level of Naruto"? The literal only argument you could make is that Naruto can make more. That's it. That's all.
    Quote Quote:
    This is also ignoring the fact in the manga. Kushina was merely a container for Kyuubi, and I have not seen any reference of her using Kyuubi power. Hiruzen and all Konoha were surprise to see that Naruto could extract Kyuubi chakra. Naruto himself can keep Kyuubi under lock meaning his chakra can power stronger than Kyuubi can fight back to destroy it. You should understand that if the Jinchuriki is weaker than the tailed beast, he will be as Gaara was. This give an idea of Naruto's own will and power. Moreover, Naruto without Kyuubi's power can make 500 Kage Bushin at 12 years old, and he could be a Jinchuriki at zero years old. Unless you are kidding, these are facts that are undeniable, and prove that in this manga, unless you implant Hashimara's cell, there is no way you can match Hashimara and Naruto in load of Chakra. If you consider Kyuubi, then only Juubi can compete with Naruto.
    Once again, who in the hell claimed that Sasuke had chakra levels equal to Naruto? You were so eager to jump to Naruto's defense that you're arguing a completely different point than we're trying to make. The only thing that was ever said is that Sasuke has the necessary amount of stamina to use clones effectively. You guys are so defensive of Naruto you won't acknowledge that Sasuke could do something that Naruto can do, even when characters that are inferior to Sasuke can pull it off?
    Damn. Well, we might aswell take away Henge and Kawarimi too. How dare we assume Sasuke can use a D rank jutsu that Naruto can use! He simply doesn't have the stamina for it!
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #906
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Sadly but databooks doesn't make senses if we go by them, it will be alot weird shit....i preferred to go by what kishi write in the manga..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  8. #907
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Fair enough. I expected atleast someone to go that route. Good thing I posted more than just what the databook said. Read the bolded parts.

    Also, databooks should only ever be dismissed when the manga directly contradicts it. Example? The databook says that Sasuke's Genjutsu is close range, but we see when he uses it against Deidara he's practically a mile away. This is one such contradiction. Another? Deidara and Sasuke both have the same speed stat, except Sasuke's speed is WAAAAAY above Deidara's. This is another contradiction.

    Comparing Sasuke and Kakashi's stamina however wouldn't be the same for the simple fact that Kakashi admits to having a small chakra reserve (and does NOT blame it on the Sharingan usage). Hell, I don't think he's had a single fight where he didn't monologue about how close he was to keeling over from chakra exhaustion. Sasuke on the other hand takes the "I'll sleep when I'm dead" mentality and presses on, full steam ahead.

  9. #908
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,252
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Actually, Deidara and Sasuke can have the same speed, but Sasuke's Sharingan could give him the edge. I'm sure the definition of speed is broad and doesn't just apply to foot speed.

    Didn't Kakashi say Sasuke and Naruto had a lot of chakra during the tree climbing exercise, but that Naruto had way more chakra?

  10. #909
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    May be in 1 hr 30 minutes, we will get the chapter and try to get over with this fight and switch to sasuke and orochimaru, I'm afraid that it will be the same story of the last few chapters, naruto and allies using good jutsus but not effect to the juubi unless the used the tragedy that shikaku came up before getting blow up.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  11. #910
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, Kakashi's chakra reserve is actually below average, while Sasuke's is greater than average. When Sasuke was a Genin he had enough chakra to perform Chunin level ninjutsu. His first Goukakkyu he used surprised Kakashi who said "That's jutsu requires too much chakra for a Genin", or something to that effect. Then later he explains to Naruto that "Ninja like me with small chakra reserves can't use Kage Bunshin to it's fullest extent."
    I wouldn't say Kakashi has below average chakra reserves, I'd say they're average. When fighting against the Rock ninja in Kakashi Gaiden he seemed to have just as much chakra as Sasuke did without the cursed seal at the age of 13.

    Kakashi use of the Sharigan causes him to burn though chakra quickly, especially when he uses MS. But that doesn't mean he has below average chakra levels, it just means he burns through his chakra faster than normal because he uses a Kekkai Genkai not of his clan.

    Furthermore, look at these two fights

    Vs. Kakazu: Pulled off like 5 Rakiri's. A Kage Bushin, multiple suitons, and tons of taijutsu and Sharigan uses and STILL had enough chakra to perfrom Kamui before Naruto arrived.

    Vs. Pain: Multiple Rakiri's, Raiton Bushin, two uses of MS before he completely ran out of chakra.

    And keep in mind his physical energy in both these fights would be greatly affected by all damage he took.

    Case and point, Kakashi has average chakra, and it only seems low because of all the chakra beasts that are around him.

    As for Sasuke, he certainly is reaching the upper echelon of chakra levels, he's certainly better than above average.

    ---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Naruto without Kyuubi's power can make 500 Kage Bushin at 12 years old, and he could be a Jinchuriki at zero years old. Unless you are kidding, these are facts that are undeniable, and prove that in this manga, unless you implant Hashimara's cell, there is no way you can match Hashimara and Naruto in load of Chakra. If you consider Kyuubi, then only Juubi can compete with Naruto.
    Both Kisame and the previous two Raikage's have Biju level chakra without the aid of any Kekkai Genkai. In fact Kisame can exceed Biju levels with the help of Samehada.

    Gaara has massive amounts of chakra even without his Biju.

    Jiraiya is also a chakra reservoirs hence why he can perform Sage Mode.

    Kimimaro is another ninja who has a massive chakra supply, and we didn't even see it's full extent due to the fact he was terminally ill.

    Gai, or any gate user for that matter, can also match massive levels of chakra although for only short periods of time.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  12. #911
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, Kakashi's chakra reserve is actually below average, while Sasuke's is greater than average. When Sasuke was a Genin he had enough chakra to perform Chunin level ninjutsu. His first Goukakkyu he used surprised Kakashi who said "That's jutsu requires too much chakra for a Genin", or something to that effect. Then later he explains to Naruto that "Ninja like me with small chakra reserves can't use Kage Bunshin to it's fullest extent."

    When he said "small chakra reservees like me" he didn't just mean relative to Naruto. He meant in general, his chakra reserve is smaller than the average Jounin.
    damn below average when was that stated i just thought do to the sharingan his chakra was being drained faster are you saying hatake kakashi has low chakra reserve even without the sharingan. Sasuke's chakra being greater than average are you sure? and if so compared to who shikamaru. sasuke bloodline makes his chakra exceptional but not greater than average unless you count the cs which allowed him to access more than his natural body would allow. so did naruto no wait naruto did a jounin level jutsu two of them to be exact and am not counting summoning since he used the fox chakra for that. After the flashback about his father teaching him how to do it i always thought kakasi's comment was more about the fact that sasuke was proficient with his chakra nature not because the jutsu itself maybe i was wrong.

    Their is no average jounin you either are or your not it's a rank. And if he meant it in the the way you interpret it then that would mean an AVERAGE JOUNIN could pull off more clones than kakashi did at the naruto bridge. could you imaging what would be considered an AVERAGE JOUNIN in pt2 (tsunade)

  13. #912
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,652
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Well the wiki says Kakashi's chakra is "barely average". As in it's average, if not a little bit less. Kakashi himself says he has a low chakra supply (I might aswell find the scan since we're still on the subject, lol)

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/315/10 "Guys like me with little chakra". At the top of the page he's comparing himself to Naruto, but not at the bottom. At the bottom he's comparing himself to other ninja with small chakra reserves.

    As for Sasuke being above average, look at the feats. When he was a kid he was using techniques that required too much chakra for a ninja his age. People wank about the potency of his chakra (which doesn't really mean the same as "amount", but it's something). And also, it's stated that the Uchiha clan have a powerful chakra in general, so he's naturally above the average ninja when it comes to chakra reserves.

    ---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

    Also, Kakashi isn't the average Jounin. His chakra control is immaculate. He can get more milage out of less chakra, so someone with more chakra than him probably wouldn't be able to pull off the same stamina feats unless they were as impressive at ninjutsu as he is. Remember when they explain the difference between Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto's chakra control? About wasting chakra even though you get the same effects as another ninja?

    I imagine it'd be the same thing here.

    ---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

    @Delbi: Maybe. When I say below average I don't mean THAT far below. Still, his lacking reserves is made up for with his perfect chakra control. He wastes no chakra, spends all of his training gaining stamina and learning to use his strongest jutsu more times than he originally could.

  14. #913
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    as always informative ninjabot but the fight isn't we will meet again.

    well thats thats wating for this chapter is annoying its sleeppy time see you guys and girls 10 h from now. ah good mourning to some and good night to others.

  15. #914
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Black God View Post
    as always informative ninjabot but the fight isn't we will meet again.

    well thats thats wating for this chapter is annoying its sleeppy time see you guys and girls 10 h from now. ah good mourning to some and good night to others.
    It should be out any moment..i hope is an okay chapter and I'm glad we back to normal....bleach,one piece fairy tail and of course naruto..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  16. #915
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    i dont want to see gai sensei die, but before this manga is over i want to see him open.the eight gate

    i know that shit would be epic

New Reply
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts