Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    No, this has nothing to do with action. I like character development chapters if they are well written. I hate this because Naruto is still a dumbass and his answer to the "shocking" reality of war and death is pathetic. Nothing has changed, and the answer to his inability to protect everybody in the world is apparently to not answer it. Why it took Naruto this long to realize that people are dieing is still beyond belief. Dude is a retard!
    I disagree strongly, but I know that Sasuke fans will always hate Naruto.
    I'm not saying this with scorn or to cheapen your opinion, its just that I know, from experience, that everything Naruto will do he'll get bashed:

people complain about Naruto needing others to aid him, but when he does something cool solo he's a dumb bastard and is protected by plot shield.
    people complain about Naruto doing everything by himself, but when he cooperates with the Alliance he's a dumb bastard because he can't do anything by himself.
    people complain about Naruto being a flawless hero because he doesn't break down crying at the news Shikaku died, but when he's in shock seeing one of his close friend dying to save him he's a dumb bastard because how dare he show human reactions?

Imo Naruto's reaction is good, because that's the first time since he conquered his hate and all that corny stuff that he saw an ally willingly die for him, in front of his eyes, while he could do something to stop it.
    I actually prefer a Naruto that needs a slap in the face to man up than some flawless hero that would've spout nonsense about friendship and whatnot.

And compare it to Shikamaru's reaction is like saying apples are oranges, did Shikamaru witness his father dying in front of him, shielding him from danger?

I recall Naruto having the same reaction Shikamaru had when Tsunade confirmed, in the Pein arc, that Kakashi was dead.

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    He waited like ages for that answer, though. That's enough to call it a stalling.
    He could have shot the Bijuudama long before and that way, it was possible that Bee wouldn't be able to counter it and they were all going to be blown up.
    He and Madara both thought it was working. And they don't particularly have any reason to hurry. The Juubi just gets stronger while they wait.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    2. This is something I've been wainting for since the moment everyone here has been crying about how bad Obito's reason was to turn into an evil massmurderer.
    Obito, Sasuke and Naruto all had traumatic experiences in their childhood/young adulthood (where people are the easiest to be infuenced by others), that could've easilly been used to turn them into Tobi...
    I disagree.
    Obito's traumatic experience was.. not so traumatic. A cute little girl dying? How can it compare to Sasuke seeing his beloved brother to kill his parents and his entire clan and only letting him live to measure his power? Or to Naruto, who had carried the burden of being a Jinchuuriki for years?
    Obito didn't need anyvody to snap out of his foolishness. He should have been fine on his own. You don't try to end the world when someone dies.. unless you are out of your mind.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thabor View Post
    That is some serious denial man.. I'm going to ROFLMAO if Naruto finally starts doing one handed Rasengan's because Hinata won't let go..
    He is in chakra mode, he does not need clones or 2 hands for Rasengan.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

He and Madara both thought it was working. And they don't particularly have any reason to hurry. The Juubi just gets stronger while they wait.
    It was working, so what?
    Even if their resolve gets broken, the war will not end with a resignation. And the stronger Juubi gets, the tougher its control will become, so, they have a reason to quickly end the things here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh another wasted chapter
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I disagree strongly, but I know that Sasuke fans will always hate Naruto.
    I'm not saying this with scorn or to cheapen your opinion, its just that I know, from experience, that everything Naruto will do he'll get bashed:

people complain about Naruto needing others to aid him, but when he does something cool solo he's a dumb bastard and is protected by plot shield.
    people complain about Naruto doing everything by himself, but when he cooperates with the Alliance he's a dumb bastard because he can't do anything by himself.
    people complain about Naruto being a flawless hero because he doesn't break down crying at the news Shikaku died, but when he's in shock seeing one of his close friend dying to save him he's a dumb bastard because how dare he show human reactions?

Imo Naruto's reaction is good, because that's the first time since he conquered his hate and all that corny stuff that he saw an ally willingly die for him, in front of his eyes, while he could do something to stop it.
    I actually prefer a Naruto that needs a slap in the face to man up than some flawless hero that would've spout nonsense about friendship and whatnot.

And compare it to Shikamaru's reaction is like saying apples are oranges, did Shikamaru witness his father dying in front of him, shielding him from danger?

I recall Naruto having the same reaction Shikamaru had when Tsunade confirmed, in the Pein arc, that Kakashi was dead.
    Ha i remember that part. They where going on and on how Naruto needs to brake down and then overcome it and so on... Then when it happened its bad writing. He is an imbecile and so on.

9. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

That is some serious denial man.. I'm going to ROFLMAO if Naruto finally starts doing one handed Rasengan's because Hinata won't let go..
    Yeah it's time for him to learn it finally...whats better moment than when he cannot use clones :P People saying that Naruto is holding her hand only like "I'LL PROTECT YOU, COMRADE!" are weird. It was obvious that it's something more when he took her hand...he could just put his hand on her sholder and say "thank you" and move on but he choose to hold her hand.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Ha i remember that part. They where going on and on how Naruto needs to brake down and then overcome it and so on... Then when it happened its bad writing. He is an imbecile and so on.
    And also let's not forget that its not like Naruto sit there and all, he had to endure Obito's psychological attack and taunts, that after Naruto proclaimed that he wouldn't let Obito kill his comrades.
    It ain't easy to face failure, expecially right after a friend died in front of you and, partially, because of you

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Yeah it's time for him to learn it finally...whats better moment than when he cannot use clones :P People saying that Naruto is holding her hand only like "I'LL PROTECT YOU, COMRADE!" are weird. It was obvious that it's something more when he took her hand...he could just put his hand on her sholder and say "thank you" and move on but he choose to hold her hand.
    Exactly

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I disagree.
    Obito's traumatic experience was.. not so traumatic. A cute little girl dying? How can it compare to Sasuke seeing his beloved brother to kill his parents and his entire clan and only letting him live to measure his power? Or to Naruto, who had carried the burden of being a Jinchuuriki for years?
    Obito didn't need anyvody to snap out of his foolishness. He should have been fine on his own. You don't try to end the world when someone dies.. unless you are out of your mind.
    Not so traumatic? Noticing the PERSON YOU LOVE die right in front of you and not jut any way but killed by your BFF and calling it not so traumatic... You are really clueless, no offence. You probably NEVER loved a women, like in the real sense of the word as if you would have done that you would not say something like this.

Rin ending up dead in front of him is more then enough to determine someone to do what Obito is doing, to try to get her back no matter what expecialy after getting manipulated by Madara... Same shit in StarWars with Anakin.

You also can't calim what Sasuke had to go trough is more traumatic or less. Its all about the person that the traumatic event is happening to. Some can take it easy then others.

Also your last point.... He is NOT trying to end the world, he is trying to create the perfect world... He is trying to make a world where nobody dies, you have all your friends back, no more hate, anger, pain and so on...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate noobito so much, someone please kill him already

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

next chapter is when exactly?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    next chapter is when exactly?
    2nd or 3rd week of January.

---------------------

Finally, finally Naruto and Hinata are canon For a second there I thought he was going to kiss her. Or that she would kiss him

The Juubi was listening to Naruto's words? Seems the conscience of the other Bijuu is still there.

Bold move by Bee, when I saw that I thought: holy shit he's going to get eaten. Glad he wasn't.

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Not so traumatic? Noticing the PERSON YOU LOVE die right in front of you and not jut any way but killed by your BFF and calling it not so traumatic... You are really clueless, no offence. You probably NEVER loved a women, like in the real sense of the word as if you would have done that you would not say something like this.

Rin ending up dead in front of him is more then enough to determine someone to do what Obito is doing, to try to get her back no matter what expecialy after getting manipulated by Madara... Same shit in StarWars with Anakin.

You also can't calim what Sasuke had to go trough is more traumatic or less. Its all about the person that the traumatic event is happening to. Some can take it easy then others.

Also your last point.... He is NOT trying to end the world, he is trying to create the perfect world... He is trying to make a world where nobody dies, you have all your friends back, no more hate, anger, pain and so on...
    The person you love? A little teenager kid cannot possibly know what real love towards a woman is. It's barely an admiration at that point. People cannot call themselves in love without really knowing who they are and it ain't happening before at least 17 or 18, even that is a young age, too.

It's never the same. Anakin thought Palpatine could save Padme from death before it happened. They would still live together. In Obito's case, there is no true revival. Rin isn't coming back to reality. Obito will just dream as if it happened.

For Naruto? Yes, Bee took all that burden easy and lived through it, so, possible. What happened to Sasuke cannot be taken easily by any. The pain of a 7 year old kid seeing his parents killed by his brother cannot be compared to the pain of a a 13 year old kid seeing his crush killed by his friend.

In Obito's so called perfect world, there will be no free will. It will be a void world robbed of people's own will and I call it the end of the world. Personally I would say the world goes, as far as human go. And in Obito's world, human will dies.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The next chapter will out in 2 or 3 weeks i think..

New Reply
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast