Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Why the hate?

Because this so called "character developmental" should have happened like 200 chapters ago.

Not to mention, everything that happened could have happened in like 2-3 pages not 10.

And Hinata's shitty monologue seemed forced and unnecessarily int he midst of a battle.

maybe her words are out of place, and maybe that's because Kishi wanted to be put these two love birds together from a long time ago, and he wanted to make their 'joining' even more epic. Notice how Kishi singled out Sakura?

Kishi showed the 'joining' to Sakura and to us, and in a way said; 'they're now married, and with Hinata at his side, and by infusing both of them with the Fox's chakra, they're not only powerful, but each of them will help the other achieve even more greatness.'

We need a song for this moment, now let's have a listen of

Dido's, Take my Hand

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I disagree strongly, but I know that Sasuke fans will always hate Naruto.
    I'm not saying this with scorn or to cheapen your opinion, its just that I know, from experience, that everything Naruto will do he'll get bashed:

people complain about Naruto needing others to aid him, but when he does something cool solo he's a dumb bastard and is protected by plot shield.
    people complain about Naruto doing everything by himself, but when he cooperates with the Alliance he's a dumb bastard because he can't do anything by himself.
    people complain about Naruto being a flawless hero because he doesn't break down crying at the news Shikaku died, but when he's in shock seeing one of his close friend dying to save him he's a dumb bastard because how dare he show human reactions?

Imo Naruto's reaction is good, because that's the first time since he conquered his hate and all that corny stuff that he saw an ally willingly die for him, in front of his eyes, while he could do something to stop it.
    I actually prefer a Naruto that needs a slap in the face to man up than some flawless hero that would've spout nonsense about friendship and whatnot.

And compare it to Shikamaru's reaction is like saying apples are oranges, did Shikamaru witness his father dying in front of him, shielding him from danger?

I recall Naruto having the same reaction Shikamaru had when Tsunade confirmed, in the Pein arc, that Kakashi was dead.
    Now you're just being dismissive. This has nothing to do with me not liking Naruto. My quarrels is with the Naruto's answer to Obito's question regarding the suffering of this world and Naruto's inability to save everyone. The whole "they are still alive" if we carry on their will is just bullshit and ignores the reality of life. Fact is, Neiji and thousands of others are DEAD! Realizing that there are things worth dying for and that carrying on their wills allows them to live on in our hearts is one thing, but to pretend like they are still somehow alive is just delusional. His response to the suffering and cruelty of reality is to apparently just ignore it.

Honestly, if Kishi doesn't have a good answer, then he shouldn't build up the chapter as if he did. Naruto's response is just superficial and doesn't answer anything. Naruto has yet to accept and face the cruelty of reality. I hope Obito kills more people so Naruto can pretend that they are still alive if he carries on their will.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Reality cannot be created by mere humans. It just exists. It can be altered in certain ways and cannot, in some certain others.
    Reality is mostly created by humans.. What we build and destroy, the laws we pass, and how we treat each other. That is why there is that old saw about a tree falling in the forest. Without someone to actually experience it there isn't much to reality.

Although I have to agree with you, trying to bury yourself in an eternal dream doesn't seem like much of an alternative. Up to a point what you experience is reality, but Obito would basically need to a wind wipe, because knowing you are in a dream undermines the entire point. And I'm not sure how sustainable such a thing would be anyway, people would tend to notice if they are unable to control their own actions.. And if they are they are liable to import all the things Obito wants to get rid of..
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna go ahead and post my theory that I've had for a long time now...

If early indications in the series that the Sharingan and Byakugan are related are true, that would make the Hyuga clan an offshoot of the Uchiha clan, the same way the Uzumaki clan is an offshoot of the Senju clan.

That means that Naruto and Hinata becoming a couple will have a deeper meaning, as it will be reuniting the two branches of the Sage of Six Paths' descendants.

If that's the case, then their child would have the shared genes of both sides of the family, which means they should have access to special kekkei genkai. Perhaps not the Rinnegan and Wood Release, as the Hyuga and Uzumaki clan bloodlines are more distant from the Sage of Six Paths than Uchiha and Senju, but perhaps...

If the kid were to have that doujutsu, it would be perfect because it could be named "Rasengan" (螺旋眼) which means "Spiral Eye." The name itself would be a combination of Naruto and Hinata's signature abilities...

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@chilibun

Are they even dead? Well dead in the biological sense true but in this manga there is life after death so are they really dead?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@xXan,

Well if thats the case, mabye Naruto should tell Obito that. It would definitely make a better answer. lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, say what you want, but I really liked this chapter, especially for the Naruhina moment (even tough I know that Kishimoto won't ever make them a couple LOL, but it was nice to see it. )
    Bee attacking head-on the Juubi was awesome as well as Madara being happy of having corrupted Obito to the core. Even Kurama's moment was good.
    To conlude, yeah the speech of Hinata was quite clichè, but we know that this couldn' be avoided.
    Now I just hope that Sasuke and Orochimaru will arrive to the battlefield, just to spyce things up a little more.

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and post my theory that I've had for a long time now...

If early indications in the series that the Sharingan and Byakugan are related are true, that would make the Hyuga clan an offshoot of the Uchiha clan, the same way the Uzumaki clan is an offshoot of the Senju clan.

That means that Naruto and Hinata becoming a couple will have a deeper meaning, as it will be reuniting the two branches of the Sage of Six Paths' descendants.

If that's the case, then their child would have the shared genes of both sides of the family, which means they should have access to special kekkei genkai. Perhaps not the Rinnegan and Wood Release, as the Hyuga and Uzumaki clan bloodlines are more distant from the Sage of Six Paths than Uchiha and Senju, but perhaps...

If the kid were to have that doujutsu, it would be perfect because it could be named "Rasengan" (螺旋眼) which means "Spiral Eye." The name itself would be a combination of Naruto and Hinata's signature abilities...
    That's an interesting theory, and you should definitely make an own thread for it for more in-depth discussion and attention. Here it'll drown after a while.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@chilibun

I have to say i was not satisfied with the answer he gave(well he did not gave it but it poped there). Thing is i can't say i blame him or Kishi. Its a no answer type of situation. You just have nothing to say of real value. What could he say in that situation? I was wrong? I am not going to give up? I have no idea what he could say. Probably shuting up and listening to Hinata (and his friends) was the best action. He is naive true but he does what he can. Perhaps if that was Itachi Kishi could have pulled something better.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member lan2cp's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, a perfect way to waste a chapter.....!

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
    Wow, a perfect way to waste a chapter.....!
    I really can't understand how you people can say this when you had:

Madara claiming how Obito has finaly turned up like him.
    Kurama's talk with Naruto.
    Hinata's show of affection (nothing new but still).
    Bee attacking the Juubi head on.

And this last panel is just epic:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/615/16

They both look so awesome and cute there.

Perhaps not a great chapter (it was for me) but a waste? Come on.

15. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @chilibun

I have to say i was not satisfied with the answer he gave(well he did not gave it but it poped there). Thing is i can't say i blame him or Kishi. Its a no answer type of situation. You just have nothing to say of real value. What could he say in that situation? I was wrong? I am not going to give up? I have no idea what he could say. Probably shuting up and listening to Hinata (and his friends) was the best action. He is naive true but he does what he can. Perhaps if that was Itachi Kishi could have pulled something better.
    And thats the point, if you don't have good answer, don't build up your chapters as if you do. Giving a cop-out answer is just lame. I'd easily just take a life is not perfect and that all we can do is live our lives to protect the ones we love. Honestly, I didn't need some ultimate answer. Just one that showed Naruto dealing with the reality of pain and suffering of the world instead of closing his eyes and pretending like everything all good.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    And thats the point, if you don't have good answer, don't build up your chapters as if you do. Giving a cop-out answer is just lame. I'd easily just take a life is not perfect and that all we can do is live our lives to protect the ones we love. Honestly, I didn't need some ultimate answer. Just one that showed Naruto dealing with the reality of pain and suffering of the world instead of closing his eyes and pretending like everything all good.
    He was not closing his eyes and predenting everything was good. What he was about is that he can protect all his friends. Obviously he could not. Naruto did not state this is a perfect world or anything of that type, he just claimed he is not going to let his friends die.

The answer was there, the one showing Naruto dealing with the reality of pain. That was why Hinata had to slap him. He completly lost it when he noticed he could not do what he set out to do.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He was not closing his eyes and predenting everything was good. What he was about is that he can protect all his friends. Obviously he could not. Naruto did not state this is a perfect world or anything of that type, he just claimed he is not going to let his friends die.

The answer was there, the one showing Narut odealing with the reality of pain. That was why Hinata had to slap him. He completly lost it when he noticed he could not do what he set out to do.
    I'm talking more about Naruto dealing with the reality of pain and suffering of the world in his response to Obito. Not so much him actually feeling pain emotionally. Naruto has been crying about shouldering the world's hate and suffering and he has absolutely no solution to it whatsoever. All he did this chapter is further reinforce how pointless his words are, because the fact is he can't shoulder the world. Neiji and thousands are dead and yet his answer is pretend that they live on if he continues to carries on their will. Imo, that's just turning a blind eye to the fact that they are dead and is actually quite dismissive of their sacrifices. The world is cruel, deal with it. I'd want him to start acting like a man fighting to protect the ones he loves and stop trying to be a divine god saving the world.
    Last edited by chilibun; December 27, 2012 at 08:35 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner harundillah's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Chapter 615 "AWESOME"

NaruHina ~ NaruHina ~ NaruHina

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast