Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Liking Uchihas doesn't mean you like them all
    I myself can say that I like only two of them

He still can't compare, even with a fully-developed EMS, to Madara, who has, on top of another fully matured EMS:
    -Rin'negan
    -Mokuton
    -Better genjutsu/Sharingan feats
    -Better Katons
    -Infinitely more experience
    -Infinite chakra
    -Immortal body

Sasuke needs a huge power-up, because, without it, he'd be at Madara's mercy

The whole KB+Rasengan combo is actually a jutsu with a different name, if I'm not mistaken.
    Kinda like the Naruto Rendan he used in Part 1
    Well yeah i gues:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/5

But still it counts as Rasengans :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so ready for this war arc to be over with. I realize that the Obito/Madara fight has to be a big deal - but I'm seriously tired of this fight. I honestly hope it ends in the next 2 or 3 chapters. 4 more - tops. Honestly, if Kishi had Naruto one-panel the Jubi, Madara, and Obito next chapter I would approve of it just so it would end this stupid battle and get the manga back on track.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    nope ... aside clone jutsu and asspull no jutsu , Naruto really hasn't anything ....

and IMO , Amaterasu is just like wooden dragon ... a prefect anti biju jutsu .... and I doubt Naruto even dare to use chakra hand when Sasuke bring Amaterasu swords .....

unless Naruto use another asspull no jutsu and find prefect counter for Amaterasu ....

and Naruto sage mode is a joke compare to Kabuto ....
    Amaterasu as a perfect anti bijuu jutsu? Wow. That's hilarious.

Can you link a scan where sasuke's amaterasu burn a chakra shield powered by a bijuu's chakra? Oh, it burnt raikage's raiton shield right? But the problem is, it never engulfed to raikage's body, just his hand, I mean the small parts of his hand. Yeah, with that, it's pretty obvious that sasuke's ama can burn naruto's shroud in a minute. Wow. That's awesome. I never thought sasuke had that kind of ability. So maybe sasuke doesn't need any powerups. Just his ama and naruto in BM/RM will be burn to death.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Amaterasu as a perfect anti bijuu jutsu? Wow. That's hilarious.

Can you link a scan where sasuke's amaterasu burn a chakra shield powered by a bijuu's chakra? Oh, it burnt raikage's raiton shield right? But the problem is, it never engulfed to raikage's body, just his hand, I mean the small parts of his hand. Yeah, with that, it's pretty obvious that sasuke's ama can burn naruto's shroud in a minute. Wow. That's awesome. I never thought sasuke had that kind of ability. So maybe sasuke doesn't need any powerups. Just his ama and naruto in BM/RM will be burn to death.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-420-2/n...apter-415.html

the point is that if they get direct hit by Amaterasu then they can't get ride of it ..... if they straggle , then Amaterasu will burn them more .... ( and I wonder how Sasuke would miss a 50 meter beats .... >> maybe with Kishi plot holes .... lol ... actually , Naruto always has advantage ... )

and your example ( Raikage ) just prove my point ... a arrogance Raikage who has not get even a scratch in years ( even his fought with Minato and entire 3th ninja war ) , only had on option ....... cutting his hands .....

I think in next weeks ... another sould will come and save Naruto .... or will give him another power .... maybe this time Roukodo come ...
    Last edited by shafagh; December 31, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
    خداحافظ

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    He still can't compare, even with a fully-developed EMS, to Madara, who has, on top of another fully matured EMS:
    -Rin'negan
    -Mokuton
    -Better genjutsu/Sharingan feats
    -Better Katons
    -Infinitely more experience
    -Infinite chakra
    -Immortal body

Sasuke needs a huge power-up, because, without it, he'd be at Madara's mercy
    Let me tell you what Sasuke needs, sir.
    He needs to learn the truth from whoever that person is, come to the battlefield, and talk no jutsu Madara into sealing himself away. That's the only way that kid can stand a chance against Madara.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    He needs to learn the truth from whoever that person is, come to the battlefield, and talk no jutsu Madara into sealing himself away. That's the only way that kid can stand a chance against Madara.
    Sasuke is more Uchiha than Madara in deep of his heart ... then he has access to Uchiha Trolling no jutsu .... till now , Madara reflect all of Naruto TNJ ( talk no jutsu ) with his own TNJ ( Troll no jutsu )

don't underestimated Uchiaha ...

aside from joke .... Amaterasu is good against wood and Jubi ....

Last edited by shafagh; December 31, 2012 at 02:15 PM.
    خداحافظ

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Well yeah i gues:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/499/5

But still it counts as Rasengans :P
    Yeah well, I'm trying to bullshit my way out of it

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaUchiha View Post
    why are some people saying Sasuke needs some power-up? his power-up is EMS.he will be at least as strong as Itachi who was the alliances strongest shinobi.

TBH I'm not sure Sasuke will get a massive power-up. I think at the end of this battle, there's a possibility that Naruto could lose the fox and live.

Switching gears... something tells me the last image with Naruto and Hinata may trigger something with either Obito or Madara. Always wondered a little about Madara and Mito...
    Last edited by jalix; December 31, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kingplaya(minato)'s Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I'm so ready for this war arc to be over with. I realize that the Obito/Madara fight has to be a big deal - but I'm seriously tired of this fight. I honestly hope it ends in the next 2 or 3 chapters. 4 more - tops. Honestly, if Kishi had Naruto one-panel the Jubi, Madara, and Obito next chapter I would approve of it just so it would end this stupid battle and get the manga back on track.
    scripting out a war arc can be pretty tough for any writer and can feel stretched and unreal for the readers...but on the other hand, what do u mean by get the manga "back on track?". naruto waiting endlessly for sasuke to attack konoha?..
    When will it go back to these happy days...
    DEFINATELY NOT IN THIS LIFETIME... Unless u're a dreamer like naruto...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Sorry, to change the topic on you guys but I would be glad if one can enlighten me on Senju clan abilities. It has been stated like the Uchiha clan they are from SOSP. The uchiha have levels that are higher to their original abilities like how Sharigan evolve to Rinnegan with the addition of Hashirama powers. And without these powers, the sharigan can eveolve up to EMS. What are the levels that the Senju can reach without adding the Uchiha abilities to their bodies (Like how Sharigan evolve to Mangekyou Sharingan), and also the levels that can be reached by adding the uchiha abilities to their bodies.

Yes, It implied that they can reach the body of the sage, but what is so amazing about that body

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is Sasuke we are talking about and the guy with the magic pen in his hand is Kishi. No more really needs to be said. The #1 rule of Naruto is that Kishi makes Sasuke always one up Naruto when it comes to power. Hence the reason that Talk-no-Jutsu is only reserved for Naruto, that way he evens out the playing field.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    This is Sasuke we are talking about and the guy with the magic pen in his hand is Kishi. No more really needs to be said. The #1 rule of Naruto is that Kishi makes Sasuke always one up Naruto when it comes to power. Hence the reason that Talk-no-Jutsu is only reserved for Naruto, that way he evens out the playing field.
    But one upping current Naruto won't do any good against Madara.
    Madara is at the moment a maxed out being. Rinnegan, EMS, Mokuton, immortal body, plus the strongest Bijuu, the Juubi.

Though, I agree that talk no jutsu is Naruto's forte, so, probably he will be the one to defeat Madara.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

But one upping current Naruto won't do any good against Madara.
    Madara is at the moment a maxed out being. Rinnegan, EMS, Mokuton, immortal body, plus the strongest Bijuu, the Juubi.

Though, I agree that talk no jutsu is Naruto's forte, so, probably he will be the one to defeat Madara.
    Talk no jutsu, somehow makes naruto a lame main character in shonen manga. Kishi is also running out of ideas, rather the request to prolong this manga has put him in a corner and diminished the quality of the story. It started with the child of prophecy thingy, when it started naruto was a boy who accomplished through working hard but now he is attaining because it was prophesised. That was the lamest idea ever in Naruto and then you have resurrection of characters and How Tobi/Obito became powerful enough in a short period of time to fight with Yondaime on even footing. But he was just an ordinary ninja before who didn't even show any hidden potential. Please Naruto editor you are detsroying our beloved manga with your visionless advise to Kishi, tell your bosses at the publishing house too

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with naruto current power but do much against madara and juubi while obito betraying is just matter of time and I'm sure if HQ plan will be good to get rid of madara/obito and juubi..it most likely won't happen but it my cost madara and co to retreat and that will be a victory for the allies AT this moment for naruto complete his transformation or the. Allies will have a chance to fleet and plan a new
    Plan..

Happy new year, everyone my new year will suck, i will spend it in the hospital..
    I got a huge asthma attack and i couldn't breath but i thought it was just a cold and if i came few more days later to the hospital, the doctor say it could be lethal for my health and i never got an asthma attack before .
    Last edited by EMS; December 31, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uniqueneo1 View Post
    Talk no jutsu, somehow makes naruto a lame main character in shonen manga. Kishi is also running out of ideas, rather the request to prolong this manga has put him in a corner and diminished the quality of the story. It started with the child of prophecy thingy, when it started naruto was a boy who accomplished through working hard but now he is attaining because it was prophesised. That was the lamest idea ever in Naruto and then you have resurrection of characters and How Tobi/Obito became powerful enough in a short period of time to fight with Yondaime on even footing. But he was just an ordinary ninja before who didn't even show any hidden potential. Please Naruto editor you are detsroying our beloved manga with your visionless advise to Kishi, tell your bosses at the publishing house too
    Actually, if it wasn't for his intangibility, Obito could never fight Yondaime on par. Kekkeki Genkai's power boost is becoming more and more crucial as the manga evolves. That's what turned Naruto into the battle of the prophets, and proved Neji's words from Part I to be true. Fate cannot be avoided.

EMS, very sorry to hear about your condition. I hope you make a quick recovery and join us back with full health in the forum.
    Take care for now and happy new year

New Reply
Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast