Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Sealed lab? I doubt that.

If those scroll possess a powerful jutsu, should orochimaru put some barrier or seal in that lab? He had alot of prisoners who can access those hidden scroll that could make him into an disadvantage to a fight.

And not really. The rinnegan stuff don't need any exepriments. So if orochimaru would hide/kept something from kabuto, that would be the best one, he'll going to become an ultimate being with rinnegan/hashirama's DNA powered by his snake sage mode.
    Um, yeah, a sealed lab. Suigetsu made it quite clear that even though he had been to that base several times, he never knew the room was there. Now seeing as Suigetsu had a little more freedom then most prisoners, it's obvious that none of the others would have known any more then him.

The Rinnegan information was based upon his Mokuton and Uchiha research, since gaining the Rinnegan involved combining the two. Kabuto wouldn't have been able to gain the Rinnegan without going through the same effort that Orochimaru had attempted: acquiring an actual Uchiha host who could be implanted with Mokuton to eventually awaken the Rinnegan. Now considering there was only two suitable hosts remaining, neither of which Kabuto would have been capable of taking, why would Orochimaru worry?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Because, logically speaking, Sasuke with EMS can't even compare to Lord Madara with EMS, and Sasuke's objective is Madara, Madara who has the Rin'negan, Hashirama's abilities, is immortal and has infinite chakra
    That's assuming an eventual battle would involve direct conflict. He could easily pull an Itachi and win though more subtler means, such as exploiting his Edo summon state.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Wanna compare the two?
    Let's count how many times Sasuke spammed Susano'o and Naruto spammed Rasengan in a single fight
    Pretty sure it can't be called spam if it's actually required, and outside that, Sasuke's Susanoo usage is well below Naruto's Rasengan usage.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kingplaya(minato)'s Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=EMS;3227531]I agree with naruto current power but do much against madara and juubi while obito betraying is just matter of time and I'm sure if HQ plan will be good to get rid of madara/obito and juubi..it most likely won't happen but it my cost madara and co to retreat and that will be a victory for the allies AT this moment for naruto complete his transformation or the. Allies will have a chance to fleet and plan a new
    Plan..

[B]Happy new year, everyone my new year will suck.

my goodwill wishes 2 u on your road to recovery..
    sasuke is gonna add spice to this manga in any which decision he takes and hopefully it comes early this year..
    finally, happy new year to all and may naruto manga find its lost spice and bite!!!
    When will it go back to these happy days...
    DEFINATELY NOT IN THIS LIFETIME... Unless u're a dreamer like naruto...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-420-2/n...apter-415.html

the point is that if they get direct hit by Amaterasu then they can't get ride of it ..... if they straggle , then Amaterasu will burn them more .... ( and I wonder how Sasuke would miss a 50 meter beats .... >> maybe with Kishi plot holes .... lol ... actually , Naruto always has advantage ... )

and your example ( Raikage ) just prove my point ... a arrogance Raikage who has not get even a scratch in years ( even his fought with Minato and entire 3th ninja war ) , only had on option ....... cutting his hands .....

I think in next weeks ... another sould will come and save Naruto .... or will give him another power .... maybe this time Roukodo come ...
    No. Your scan never proved anything. The kyubi's shroud is entirely different from hachibi's flesh mode. It'll never burn like it did with hachibi's flesh.

Well, you forgetting something that naruto is so damn fast for sasuke now. Just naruto's speed and rasengan or bijuu dama, sasuke will be a goner. How do you expect sasuke to save himself to an attack that he can't see? Susanoo? Does it have the power to withstand a full bijuu dama of naruto? Pray tell.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

don't forget that sasuke has Enton Creation the ability to manipulate the black Amaterasu flames using his right eye. This allows him to generate a small spiked disk of Amaterasu flames for defense purposes and cover his body as A lost his arm and plus he got his EMS susano with amaterasu and sasuke could obtained perfect susano as madara with the power of that he will get after this mini are of the human that knows everything plus sharingan can read movements and yes kyuubi mode can be fast but still is unknown how much eternal mangekyou sharingan can do....
    never think less of kishi favorite shinobi,(sasuke uchiha)..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No. Your scan never proved anything. The kyubi's shroud is entirely different from hachibi's flesh mode. It'll never burn like it did with hachibi's flesh.

Well, you forgetting something that naruto is so damn fast for sasuke now. Just naruto's speed and rasengan or bijuu dama, sasuke will be a goner. How do you expect sasuke to save himself to an attack that he can't see? Susanoo? Does it have the power to withstand a full bijuu dama of naruto? Pray tell.
    The Kyuubi's shroud is not that different. If lava and exploding bubbles can affect it, then obviously Amaterasu can too.

Neither the Edo Jinchuuriki, Obito, or Madara have shown any issue at handling Naruto's speed or power. So odds are, Sasuke wouldn't have much issue either, at least not to the point of being defenseless.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    Because, logically speaking, Sasuke with EMS can't even compare to Lord Madara with EMS, and Sasuke's objective is Madara, Madara who has the Rin'negan, Hashirama's abilities, is immortal and has infinite chakra
    You know it'd only take what... one? Two good fights on the way to the battlefield, for Sasuke to reach that level right? Now that his eyes won't go blind from Susanoo usage nothing's stopping Sasuke from reaching Perfect Form. He already has the potential to go toe to toe with Bijuu class opponents. He just needs to draw it out.

He doesn't have the stamina to deal with an immortal, sure. But he can run interference just fine.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313
    Naruto isn't too fast for anyone wielding a Sharingan. I promise you, you will NEVER see Naruto speed blitz a Sharingan wielding opponent. He's simply not fast enough to do so. Just like when he rushed Obito with Chakra Mode on and never connected with a blow. Just like when he rushed Madara with Chakra Mode on and failed to hit him aswell. Any time that Naruto runs in a straight line toward a Sharingan wielding opponent he will fail to connect. Unless he uses shadow clone tricks or some other form of distraction Naruto's speed will be of no issue. Mark my words.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

About Tobi not being able to use Rinne Tessei without dying: I figure it's because he's not an Uzumaki. Remember that clan has crazy longevity, and can survive stuff messing with their chakra others can't.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Black God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    About Tobi not being able to use Rinne Tessei without dying: I figure it's because he's not an Uzumaki. Remember that clan has crazy longevity, and can survive stuff messing with their chakra others can't.
    uzumaki nagato used it and he died pretty quick.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

He died pretty quickly because of his chakra. Konan clearly stated that nagato would die because of his chakra level at that moment. He attacked the entire konoha, fought the entire konoha's ninjas, and fought naruto and the kyubi. So his chakra level when he used the rinne tensei is low. Maybe that's the reason why he died. He used his last remaining chakra to bring back to life the ninjas he killed in konoha's.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    You know it'd only take what... one? Two good fights on the way to the battlefield, for Sasuke to reach that level right? Now that his eyes won't go blind from Susanoo usage nothing's stopping Sasuke from reaching Perfect Form. He already has the potential to go toe to toe with Bijuu class opponents. He just needs to draw it out.

He doesn't have the stamina to deal with an immortal, sure. But he can run interference just fine.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Naruto isn't too fast for anyone wielding a Sharingan. I promise you, you will NEVER see Naruto speed blitz a Sharingan wielding opponent. He's simply not fast enough to do so. Just like when he rushed Obito with Chakra Mode on and never connected with a blow. Just like when he rushed Madara with Chakra Mode on and failed to hit him aswell. Any time that Naruto runs in a straight line toward a Sharingan wielding opponent he will fail to connect. Unless he uses shadow clone tricks or some other form of distraction Naruto's speed will be of no issue. Mark my words.
    The next chapter will show us the answer. Yeah, if a serious naruto will use his head in a fight. If he remember everything on his fight against nagato or what shikaku said that only taijutsu can hurt madara, maybe we're going to witness a combo attack of naruto with speed and taijutsu. It's not bad to assume though. Neji, the genius sacrificed his life for that. So maybe naruto would become a genius, even a little to fight madara and obito.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black God View Post
    uzumaki nagato used it and he died pretty quick.
    nagato died because nagato used the six path of pain and use shira tensei , Almighty Push and got his chakra close to zero and still he was able to revived not just one person but a whole village that he killed and we're talking ABOUT AT LEAST A COUPLE HUNDRED PEOPLE..

nagato revived more that one person but is still unclear why he couldn't bring yahiko back to life or there is something stron about this.....
    it could be yahiko asked nagato if something happen to him let it, the way it is and not mess with the dead...if still weird that nagato brought back 40% of konoha back to life but he didn't try to bring one single person but ngato brought more than just one person back to life and plus he fought naruto sennin mode and kyuubi mode and, nagato defeated tsunade,kakashi and the whole village and that included pa and ma toad plus gamabuta and friends
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I finally caught up on these past few chapters and I am not impressed one bit with the latest developments. We're on a countdown now where Tobi performs Rinne Tessei in conjunction with the Juubi to revive the 40,000+ casualties of the war. It's clear by now that like Reborn, the author lost interest in his work a long time ago and only continues strictly because of financial reasons. I doubt I'll read another chapter until I hear news the series is about to end.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The Kyuubi's shroud is not that different. If lava and exploding bubbles can affect it, then obviously Amaterasu can too.

Neither the Edo Jinchuuriki, Obito, or Madara have shown any issue at handling Naruto's speed or power. So odds are, Sasuke wouldn't have much issue either, at least not to the point of being defenseless.
    Obito and his edo jins are given. Sasuke don't have any special ability like them. And I never said that amaterasu can't affect naruto's shroud, but rather it can't engulf/burn the entire kurama's shroud/chakra just like it did to hachibi form. That's my point. And the fact that naruto can extend any parts of the affected area, then the amaterasu never an issue to naruto at all like what shafagh said.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito and his edo jins are given. Sasuke don't have any special ability like them. And I never said that amaterasu can't affect naruto's shroud, but rather it can't engulf/burn the entire kurama's shroud/chakra just like it did to hachibi form. That's my point. And the fact that naruto can extend any parts of the affected area, then the amaterasu never an issue to naruto at all like what shafagh said.
    Considering they didn't use any "special abilities" to handle his speed, that's pretty moot. Fact remains that the mere inclusion of the Sharingan for the Edo Jinchuuriki gave them enough of an edge to handle Naruto's speed and Obito had to literally be overwhelm by three people just for Naruto to actually land a hit.

There's no reason to believe it couldn't, when not only have we've seen a single shot of Amaterasu cover an entire Bijuu, but we've seen several times Sasuke manipulate and grow the flames out. And there's nothing to suggest that Naruto can greatly extend the Kyuubi's shroud, at least not beyond it's natural size, especially when we know that the amount of chakra he has to use is limited. He probably couldn't afford to waste it if he could.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313
    The next chapter will show us the answer. Yeah, if a serious naruto will use his head in a fight. If he remember everything on his fight against nagato or what shikaku said that only taijutsu can hurt madara, maybe we're going to witness a combo attack of naruto with speed and taijutsu. It's not bad to assume though. Neji, the genius sacrificed his life for that. So maybe naruto would become a genius, even a little to fight madara and obito.
    See what? We won't see Naruto speed blitzing anyone because now he's hauling around Hinata. And even if he did, Madara and Obito are stuck to the juubi so they'll be unable to dodge. They need to hurry up and show us Shikakku's plan though I expect it to fail thanks to the juubi transforming again.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all, Happy new Year y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    That's assuming an eventual battle would involve direct conflict. He could easily pull an Itachi and win though more subtler means, such as exploiting his Edo summon state.
    True enough, it would be awesome if such a thing happened

Quote Quote:
    Pretty sure it can't be called spam if it's actually required, and outside that, Sasuke's Susanoo usage is well below Naruto's Rasengan usage.
    I don't think anyone in this manga uses jutsu needlessy

And I'm willing to look it up.
    Later though

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

He still wouldn't be that big of a threat, that was I'm saying.
    A perfect EMS Sasuke would be like EMS Madara, only weaker. And Lord Madara has a lot more, while Sasuke, as you said, would just be enough as support.
    Do you see Sasuke, Naruto's final enemy, dehype himself just being, you know, one of the many?
    Many of us expect him to cooperate with Naruto to actively bring down Madara and the Juubi, to do that he needs the power to not only be Naruto's equal, but to stand up to Juubi and be great about it.
    Unless there is Rikudou King's scenario, which imo would be best:
    less giant mechas we have, the better

New Reply
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast