Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

    217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

    7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

    3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

    51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

    13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

    36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 935

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

  1. #481
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Thanks to that DNA naruto is chasing sasuke as madara can't say a few words without saying hashirama's name and his wooden techniques
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #482
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Thanks to that DNA naruto is chasing sasuke as madara can't say a few words without saying hashirama's name and his wooden techniques
    because hashirama gave him"the wood" technique...lol



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #483
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    People forget that sasuke's is kishi's favorite character, and his next power up to go toe to toe with naruto....is going to be a big power and he need a big power to fight the most powerful uchiha(madara)..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #484
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    People forget that sasuke's is kishi's favorite character, and his next power up to go toe to toe with naruto....is going to be a big power and he need a big power to fight the most powerful uchiha(madara)..
    thatz why i say itz the eldest son's eyes...naruto has the sage's body so sasuke gets the sage's eyes...right(shrugs)?



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  8. #485
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,927
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    But one upping current Naruto won't do any good against Madara.
    Madara is at the moment a maxed out being. Rinnegan, EMS, Mokuton, immortal body, plus the strongest Bijuu, the Juubi.

    Though, I agree that talk no jutsu is Naruto's forte, so, probably he will be the one to defeat Madara.
    Yeah but this is what Kishi has done to every single villain. He hypes them up and then pulls the rug from under their feet and we all watch the incoming face plant. If anything Madara's face plant will be the biggest because hes gotten the most amount of hype.

    "Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

  9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #486
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    @zerocooldx


    Madara is more then hype, he is clearly insane powerfull... BROKEN even. The only way i see him going down is if he decides to seal himself or something.

  11. #487
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @zerocooldx


    Madara is more then hype, he is clearly insane powerfull... BROKEN even. The only way i see him going down is if he decides to seal himself or something.
    He might do it at the end, i mean the way madara cry about hashirama..it will need at least sasuke+ power up and naruto+ perfect kyubi mode together to defeat madara and still madara will have the upper hand..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #488
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    @EMS


    Personaly i can't w8 for the Juubi o go away and see Madara in action again. I just loved his fights. Juubi's on the other hand... Really boring.

  14. #489
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Seeing madara showing his power and toying around with the kages, it was epic and when madara say something is always epic and it make him more badass but his only mistake is when he think about hashirama..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  15. #490
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Seeing madara showing his power and toying around with the kages, it was epic and when madara say something is always epic and it make him more badass but his only mistake is when he think about hashirama..
    Oh stop blowing it way out of proportions. He mentions Hashirama once in a while when uses a new mokuton tech or when he compares how weak the current generation of ninjas are. And even then, its mostly just one liners like "let me show you Hashirama's x jutsu." Its hardly that annoying.

  16. #491
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,664
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Im certain that the only reason they could keep up with Naruto was because of the 360 vision they had. Heck, Nagato who isnt the fastest basically bummed Bee and Naruto without needing to move thanks to the 360 vision.
    Don't think the 360 vision was used by them that much, given how they were positioned. Not to mention that shared sight still wouldn't allow them to react unless they had the actual speed to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Unless those Samurai suits are made of some special material i doubt Amaterasu would do much harm to Naruto in his kyuubi state
    There's a difference between a focused and unfocused Amaterasu. A focus Amaterasu can burn through something in moments, while unfocused barely burns. Plus there's the Hachibi example, which is a closer example to the Kyuubi's shroud then armor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I doubt Sasuke is going to be that wise when it comes to the battle, especially considering how confused he is going to be after the meeting with this "Who knows everything" person. We have seen how both characters acted at around similar ages and Sasuke is nothing close to Itachi when it comes to being calm.
    Anyway, not sure how he could exploit that state since Madara broke free out of the contract (weak theory: Orochimaru somehow binds him back in Edo Tensei, Sasuke & Naruto seals him away), but that can't really be called a win in that case.
    Though, I admit, from a technical perspective, Madara is practically unbeatable under the current circumstances, unless a shrewd plan is carried out.
    Sasuke may get emotional at times, but as he showed against Itachi and Danzo, him being emotional doesn't prevent him from making reasonable tactics. And unless this eventual meeting dumps a bunch more questions on him, which I don't see happening this late in the game, Sasuke should come out of the meeting less confused then more.

    Even though Madara broke his control, he should still be vulnerable to a control talisman. Itachi broke out control and Kabuto still appeared to believe that he could retake control. Sasuke spent a whole battle watching Kabuto attempt so and now he's walking around with another user of Edo Tensei. So he's in a position to gather a counter to Madara that wouldn't require him to actually overpower the elder Uchiha. Another possibility would be Madara ends up defeated due to his connection to the Juubi, which could allow his opponents to beat him without having to actually target him.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    After reading my well-written argument, you chose this as your answer, or question. I am very disappointed, and will suggest you go back and read my post again. You can start calling me a Sasuke hater next, I will not be offended. However, let me tell you I did not ignore Sasuke's previous role in my post. Tsunade played a role, and she might be dead. Shikamaru's dad played a role, and he is dead. Neiji did, as well as others such as Itachi, Kisame, etc. They are all dead. Sasuke is no exception as he is not stated anywhere that he will be the hero of the series. Especially, it has been shown that since he left Konoha, he and Naruto has never been in the same canon battle at the same time because they have different goal. Even if it is not canon, we can see it. Besides, when I say he is currently irrelevant to the war, I am not inventing anything. Clearly, if he show up, Ksihi will have to explain why, and since Kishi has not done this explanation yet, I think I can say he is irrelevant to the current war.
    I fail to see why you should feel disappointed. You do seem to be ignoring Sasuke's role in this series. Even now you're comparing him to a bunch of supporting characters despite the fact that he's the deuteragonist of this series. Sasuke has always held a major role in this series, sometimes even greater then Naruto's. Heck, we already had two arcs where he took over the main character role while Naruto faded into the background. And outside of one arc, Sasuke has never been that far gone from the on-going plot. He may not be directly involved, but he's there nonetheless. And I have to say I don't think you understand what the word irrelevant means, since as mentioned, Sasuke has already been involved in the current arc and thus it's impossible to claim he's irrelevant to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Don't be hasty to attack my post without reading. In my post, I said Sasuke did not put anything in motion. Rather, he was used by Obito to execute Obito's plan. Do you disagree with this?

    I will reply if you give me your answer and if you show that Sasuke wasn't a pawn who was dancing a soprano written by Obito.
    Obito making use of Sasuke's actions doesn't change that Sasuke was the one who put them in motion, especially when said actions weren't planned by anyone. Obito didn't send Sasuke to attack Kirabi to bring the Kages together, that was a completely unintended consequence that Obito took advantage of. Nor can Sasuke even be called a pawn, no more then the Kages can, since Sasuke went to the summit for his own reasons and only got in a conflict because of a third party. Obito making Zetsu manipulate the Kages into going after Sasuke pretty much puts them in the same situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Again, Sasuke did nothing, and I will keep saying it. Sasuke was used by Obito to capture Bee. If he died, he would have died for someone else's goal. Then, he was used aginst by Obito to kidnap the kages, but it failed. Kabuto wanted to take Sasuke for some reason that was unrelated to the war, and made a deal with Obito. Even if Obito were to deny Kabuto his request, the war will still be waged. The true reason the war was declared was Naruto and Bee, or specifically Kyuubi and Hachibi. These two are the sole reason of the war, and the current battle prove it. Stop taking some mere weapons used during a conflict as the reason for the conflict. Fact is that Sasuke is not fighting in the war, and yet the war is being waged.
    ... I'm gonna have to ask you to actually look up the definition of "nothing", because there's no reasonable way you can make such a statement about Sasuke. At the very least, not with the aforementioned "purposely" added in. Because while he didn't do anything on purpose, he did in fact do quite a bit.

    Sasuke went after Kirabi for his own reasons. Just because it suited Obito's plan too doesn't change that he did it for himself. Same with the summit, where the Kages were in the same position as Sasuke was. The fact remains that it was because of Sasuke that the Kages even gathered together at the summit in the first place, which wasn't planned by anyone. And Kabuto joining this war for Sasuke is what made this war what it is. Without Kabuto's involvement, it's questionable this war would even be a war. It was the inclusion of the Edo summons that have made the war last as long as it did, and cause the Allied Forces so much trouble. In addition, it was Kabuto who brought in the KinGin brothers, which allowed Obito to gain the Kyuubi's chakra and awaken the Juubi early without having to defeat Naruto. It was Kabuto who gave Obito the Edo Jinchuuriki, which allowed Naruto to meet with the former Jinchuuriki and Bijuus, and gain their blessing/chakra along with changing the Kyuubi's attitude towards him. And it was Kabuto who brought in Madara, who is obviously the actual threat in this war. Without Kabuto bring them in, this war would obviously not have even gotten to the current point.

    And just because Sasuke isn't currently fighting in it doesn't mean that he won't eventually fight in it. Need I remind you that neither Naruto, Obito, or Madara were involved in the war til it was well underway? Until the war is actually finished, you can't reasonably claim that Sasuke won't be involved in the fighting.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Now, you are treating me as silly! I will not go there you know. I have seen already prople like you on forums. They can claim that the scroll will bring the war in Sasuke's hand because it is related to Sasuke. They can say that Madara is immortal because Madara said it. They can accept anything that is related to others as long as it make there idol ok. But they reject everything related to Naruto. Kurama is very esperienced with the Uchiha, and if he saiy that Sasuke will regret, I think I can consider it. Let me remind you a few thing:

    1. Minato said that only Naruto can stop whoever was behind the mask and his plan.
    2. The toad said Naruto was the savior of the world
    3. Naruto beat Rinnegan Nagato using six path tech
    4. Without Naruto, Sasuke would have died twice already, against Haku and Gaara.

    Do you really thing Naruto cannot help himself, or are you taking literally the transition Kishi is using currently to justify how Naruto is going to stop Madara?
    This has nothing to do with it involving Naruto. It has to do with the Kyuubi's long history of protecting Naruto for it's own sake. It's done it multiple times before, and since there's no conceivable way that Naruto's death would affect Sasuke, there's no reason to believe that it's words meant more then it's own protection.

    As for your other points: Minato did claim that, yet so far Naruto hasn't been capable of doing anything against Obito despite having full control of the Kyuubi's power. The toads weren't even aware that the Child of Prophecy was actually two people. Naruto had quite a bit of help defeating the Six Paths, and had to be saved against Edo Nagato. And aside from the fact that Haku wasn't gonna kill Sasuke, that doesn't change my point at all. Have you not been reading this war? Naruto has needed help several times. Against Nagato, against the Edo Jinchuuriki, against Obito, and currently against Madara and the Juubi. It's clearly been shown that Naruto would be in deep trouble on his own. So the belief that Naruto can barely help himself is completely justified.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    We have got to clear reading and comprehension problem. Sasuke's revenge is irrelevant to the war, isn't it? This all the problem with you guys. Sasuke's life is a bout revenge , while the war is a different story - world peace. Is it difficult to see that the two are different? If Sasuke comes in the battlefield, it will not be related to the reason the war is ongoing. This my point here, and your argument above supports it.
    I'm not the one with the problem here. Sasuke's revenge ties directly into the theme of hatred, shared by both his Uchiha brethren. This war is in opposition of that theme. For you to say that Sasuke can't come into the war because of it, even though the two main villains are the same, is ridiculous. Sasuke is Naruto's rival, and since Naruto is fighting for world peace, it obviously makes prefect sense that Sasuke wouldn't be fighting for that. In addition, need I point out that Kabuto didn't care at all about the actual war, yet he was able to be involved with ease.

    And really, your original argument was that Sasuke couldn't get involved, not without Kishi creating a whole new storyline for him. I countered that by explaining exactly how Sasuke can get involved without Kishi needing to change anything. The fact remains that Kishi has already established a reason for Sasuke to get involved in the war, his desire to kill both Obito and Naruto. Sasuke doesn't have to care about world peace or anything to get involved.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #492
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,862
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Oh stop blowing it way out of proportions. He mentions Hashirama once in a while when uses a new mokuton tech or when he compares how weak the current generation of ninjas are. And even then, its mostly just one liners like "let me show you Hashirama's x jutsu." Its hardly that annoying.
    Blowing it away out of proportions? Really, how many time adara bragged about hashirama and his element and he missed that hashirama is dead...
    Re-read the chapter and you'll see what I'm talking about..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  19. #493
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Omnion_1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Keplar22b
    Country
    Switzerland
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @EMS


    Personaly i can't w8 for the Juubi o go away and see Madara in action again. I just loved his fights. Juubi's on the other hand... Really boring.
    Um... I dont know how to reply to this but ALL the shinobis in the world right now are on that battle field and the juubi wiped them out using one finger. The point is they are controlling the juubi stopping it from going on a rampage, the reason being Obitos monologue hence why it hasnt wiped the battlefield clean.

    All the shinobi in the world are barely keeping a static juubi at bay... pretty sure thats broken... and if the sage can 1vs1 the juubi thats even more broken.

  20. #494
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Liking Uchihas doesn't mean you like them all
    I myself can say that I like only two of them



    He still can't compare, even with a fully-developed EMS, to Madara, who has, on top of another fully matured EMS:
    -Rin'negan
    -Mokuton
    -Better genjutsu/Sharingan feats
    -Better Katons
    -Infinitely more experience
    -Infinite chakra
    -Immortal body

    Sasuke needs a huge power-up, because, without it, he'd be at Madara's mercy
    You're going under the assumption that Sasuke will face Madara alone. If anything, I think we'll see Naruto and Sasuke team up to take on Madara because neither of them can deal with Madara alone.So basically, Sasuke needs to reveal all his power and combine it with Naruto's. This could be a symbolism and a good way for Madara to disappear because of a secret wish for people to get alone or Senju and Uchiha blood to get along or something.

  21. #495
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnion_1990 View Post
    Um... I dont know how to reply to this but ALL the shinobis in the world right now are on that battle field and the juubi wiped them out using one finger. The point is they are controlling the juubi stopping it from going on a rampage, the reason being Obitos monologue hence why it hasnt wiped the battlefield clean.

    All the shinobi in the world are barely keeping a static juubi at bay... pretty sure thats broken... and if the sage can 1vs1 the juubi thats even more broken.
    A fully transformed, and complete Juubi. It really puts it in perspective, which is nice. No one involved is near the Sage's level yet. But we got 1 massive hint from all the bijuu that Naruto is the one to do it.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

New Reply
Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts