Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Except Onoki didn't massacre his own villagers, conduct immoral and illegal experiments on humans, run highly inhumane spy organizations, etc.
    Eh. Wait until he dies. Then in every other flashback, we'll see the horrible things Oonoki did during his reign to keep power for so long. He did learn under Muu, and Kishi typically does not treat characters nice after death.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Of course he will. We are not dealing a normal person here. Sasuke went mad will the trauma's he suffered, MAD I tell you hehehe. And only a talk no jutsu and a beating from Naruto will cure him. Even with all the stuff that happened in the war, there's still plenty of Konoha shinobi alive, not the mention civillians, even little babies and all like Asuma's kid muhahahaha.

But even if Itachi made Sasuke softer in relation to Konoha, if my theory comes true, and Sasuke wants to perform Mugen Tuskuyomi to "revive" the Uchiha, he will have to face the Alliance anyway.
    He didn't "go mad", he's just undiagnosed bipolar in a world where there are no therapists. I bet the Uchiha rebellion could have been mollified with a truckload of mood stabilizers. Hell, that could have been Danzou's whole thing instead of 'murder the shit out of everyone'. He could have just spiked their water supply with lithium or something, but I guess that's a little outside of the scope of shonen manga lol

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS | Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER FOR TWO WEEKS

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Eh. Wait until he dies. Then in every other flashback, we'll see the horrible things Oonoki did during his reign to keep power for so long. He did learn under Muu, and Kishi typically does not treat characters nice after death.
    Let's also not forget that Kumo used to abduct kids, Oonoki himself used Akatsuki for his own personal gain and the Mist had a graduation exam that consisted in guys killing each other

Danzou did what others did, only difference is that he did it better

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Let's also not forget that Kumo used to abduct kids, Oonoki himself used Akatsuki for his own personal gain and the Mist had a graduation exam that consisted in guys killing each other

Danzou did what others did, only difference is that he did it better
    Even Konoha had that exam in the forest where dudes where killing dudes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER UNTIL Jan 15/16

I've actually been reading older chapters of the manga to try to get clues on what Sasuke could learn during his current journey and came across some interesting things that I've overlooked.

When Sasuke is asking his mother why Itachi was mad at Fugaku, she says "It is your father's duty to protect the clan." It may not mean much, but I find it interesting how she worded that. That they are at odds because of how Fugaku chose to "protect" the Uchiha. She didn't say "help them prosper/maintain/regain strength." She said protect.

Protect them from what? Also, when Itachi is being questioned by the 3 Uchiha wondering about Shisui's death, it's mentioned by Fugaku that they can investigate anyone in the village except ANBU, because they report directly to the Kage. That's pretty secretive. And it's a decision that came from the same guy that created both ANBU and the Uchiha Police Force. It goes farther to show Tobirama's distrust of the clan.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Distrust, and probably fear...fear of all that power. Yet Tobirama had an Uchiha on his team; I wonder what that relationship was like? Will we ever find out? So many questions. Please, please let the scene shift soon. Pffft, like that'll happen. Sorry. Got hysterical there for a moment. I'm afraid we're in this battle for the long haul.

I'm curious as to the origins of the coup; frankly, I think they were probably spurred into it and then betrayed. Who was behind it all? Madara, who wanted revenge? Obito, who wanted to stockpile eyes to forward his goal and didn't care about anything else, even his family? Danzou, who was wary of the Uchiha power and was also into collecting sharingan? None of the above? It's a classic whodunnit.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. Most people peg Danzou for the sole culprit (he was too eager to demand the children die along with the older members), but I'm sure Madara and Obito pushed things along. Obito likely lied to Sasuke about being responsible for the Kyuubi attack only because he wanted to gain him as an ally for later. And he allowed Minato to think that it was Madara responsible for the attack inorder to further veil turn the upper echelon of Konoha against the Uchiha.

I'm not claiming the clan are victims in all of this completely, but I am claiming it's far more complicated than "they brought this on themselves".

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it possible it was another double agent scenario? Say, after the kyuubi attack, the Uchiha were thinking, "oh great, this again...well, let's painfully work our way back into the good graces of society yet again *sigh*"; but then, somebody (who?) starts feeding them exaggerated (or downright made up) info about how they're for the block any minute now so they'd best rise up. And then that same someone is feeding the Konoha powers-that-be intel about how those rascally Uchiha are planning to raise a people's army and smash the state. And so on. And somebody just sits back and watches it all come tumbling down, with poor Itachi on the pyre.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Well, this is the first time in the war he lost a friend right in front of him, not being able to do anything to protect him. Naruto's tried so far to avoid losing anyone, but he failed in this instance. You can't expect him to not be upset for a while. If he did get talk no jutsu'd or even close to it, then I'd have raged, to be honest.
    I agree. It's one thing loosing your master and being told that he was killed without witnessing it and another thing seeing friends dying in front of you while at the same time feeling powerless to prevent it. Naruto had never seen true war before this moment and it's normal that he felt crushed after seeing Neji die in front of him.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    we really need a big break from naruto and obito and switching to sasuke and orochimaru will be the best for a good 2013..i had enough of talk not jutsu and stupidity, the only want that save the day is madara..
    right now, I'm also losing hope to see the end of obito's flashback,which was ruined by naruto,but actually the flashback was interrupted to end vol. 64 in the present instead of in the past. I want to see whom kisame talked to,and other things...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies
    Is it possible it was another double agent scenario? Say, after the kyuubi attack, the Uchiha were thinking, "oh great, this again...well, let's painfully work our way back into the good graces of society yet again *sigh*"; but then, somebody (who?) starts feeding them exaggerated (or downright made up) info about how they're for the block any minute now so they'd best rise up. And then that same someone is feeding the Konoha powers-that-be intel about how those rascally Uchiha are planning to raise a people's army and smash the state. And so on. And somebody just sits back and watches it all come tumbling down, with poor Itachi on the pyre.
    Iunno. It's possible? I have a feeling that Sasuke is gonna talk to his dad, or maybe both his parents. The majority of his inquiries are about things that Fugaku would have a wealth of knowledge about. Head of the Uchiha clan? Police Force leader? He'd know tons about the inner workings of Konoha, short of what Tobirama kept from him however. My point is, he had to have known they were incapable of overthrowing the whole village, an they should've known the same thing Itachi did: that a coup would cause a war that would invite outter villages to come in and wreak havoc on everyone. But Fugaku still went the route of the coup. So... why?
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 07, 2013 at 12:57 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Danzou was a big asshole but at least he care for the village in his wrong way while orochimaru could skin kids and eat a quarte pounder at the same time..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    we really need a big break from naruto and obito and switching to sasuke and orochimaru will be the best for a good 2013
    I'm sick of the war too, but HECK NO! I want this stupid battle to be over and done with. I want Kishi to finish the fight in 1 or 2 more chapters and THEN move on to something else. I do not want this dumb fight to be dragged out for another 12 months. No no a thousand times no!
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER unil Jan 15/16

this fight will go on,kishi ensured us about the fact this was the last fight of the war,with all the characters shine. therefore involving orochimaru and hawk wouldn't but benefit it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The one true way to beat the jyuubi.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Yeah. Most people peg Danzou for the sole culprit (he was too eager to demand the children die along with the older members), but I'm sure Madara and Obito pushed things along. Obito likely lied to Sasuke about being responsible for the Kyuubi attack only because he wanted to gain him as an ally for later. And he allowed Minato to think that it was Madara responsible for the attack inorder to further veil turn the upper echelon of Konoha against the Uchiha.

I'm not claiming the clan are victims in all of this completely, but I am claiming it's far more complicated than "they brought this on themselves".
    The killing the children thing is simple though. Leave no orphans, and you won't have a whole tiny generation of Sasukes. Look at that, one got to escape and he came back to kill Danzou- Sasuke proved him right more or less. He didn't want another Nagato running around, presumably, and look at what we have now- Sasuke is practically Nagato Junior with all that power and angst.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Except it's foolish to believe the entire clan would become like Sasuke. It was a paranoid hunch at best. Hell the two Uchiha most able to prove that not all of them were vengeful psychopaths were around him for a long time: Shisui and Itachi.

Even more strangely, Itachi is the eldest son of the ninja responsible for the coup, and yet he wasn't swayed by obligation to his father. He still remained a patriot. To say the children should die for something they may or may not do in the future is just rationalizing.
    Last edited by ninjabot; January 07, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast