Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Is this chapter the death of NarutoxSakura?

Voters
327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Hinata is thinking about Naruto's big, strong hand and holding it tightly

217 66.36%
  • No way, Sakura will come in.... soon! A-and slap Hinata off him!

7 2.14%
  • Those two are dull, blonexblonde (NarutoxIno) ftw!

3 0.92%
  • We all know the only one Naruto cares to be paired with is Sasuke

51 15.60%
  • Naruto will die, pairingless.

13 3.98%
  • Why? We all know Naruto will get all the bitches in the end

36 11.01%
New Reply
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 615 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER unil Jan 15/16

i hope kishi explain how the senju disappeared and we don't got a senju clan while we know there are still descendants of senju as tsunade and a cousin of senju(naruto,kushina), but the clan isn't longer and what's up with this sarutobi clan now?...i don't think konohamaru even know about it lol.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions | NO CHAPTER UNTIL Jan 15/16

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Danzou was a big asshole but at least he care for the village in his wrong way while orochimaru could skin kids and eat a quarte pounder at the same time..
    This is one of the reasons that Danzou being involved with Orochimaru was a fucking stupid decision on Kishi's part. Kabuto's flashback makes it out like Danzou is the reason Oro had so many connections in the village that Hiruzen couldn't always head off. By the time he caught up, Oro was already kidnapping and mutilating ninja of every rank in the village.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope kishi explain how the senju disappeared and we don't got a senju clan while we know there are still descendants of senju as tsunade and a cousin of senju(naruto,kushina), but the clan isn't longer and what's up with this sarutobi clan now?...i don't think konohamaru even know about it lol.
    Oh don't you worry about that, next chapter we're gonna see a group of Senju shinobi from Konoha pop up and perform some Mokuton on the Jubi. I mean it worked for the Sarutobi clan.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At least the Sarutobi clan got a little cameo in the war arc. Who the hell are the "Namikaze"? You gonna tell me in this world of genetics > everything else, that Minato was a godly genius born into a no-name clan? Shouldn't Naruto's name have been "Namikaze Naruto" if he was trying to protect him from potential enemies? Since the Uzumaki were persecuted worse than most powerful clans? /tangent over

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The killing the children thing is simple though. Leave no orphans, and you won't have a whole tiny generation of Sasukes.
    Well, that's certainly the "Heart of Blades" approach that Nagato used on Hanzo and all his supporters. And - you have to say - it was pretty darn effective. Danzo was wrong - as are all people who kill the innocent in fear for their own safety - but you can't dispute the results. But the right approach was described by the Master (JRR Tolkien) in the Two Towers...

"Legolas took his bow and bent it, slowly and as if some other will resisted him. He held an arrow loosely in his hand but did not fit it to the string. Aragorn stood silent, his face watchful and intent.
    'Why are you waiting? What is the matter with you? said Gimli in a hissing whisper.
    'Legolas is right,' said Aragorn quietly. 'We may not shoot an old man so, at unawares and unchallenged, whatever fear or doubt be on us. Watch and wait!'"

Prepare yourself, but do not be the aggressor. You arm yourself, watch, and wait. The world would be a much better place if everyone did that rather than going off half-cocked, or attacking others because they are afraid of what they "might" do.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    At least the Sarutobi clan got a little cameo in the war arc. Who the hell are the "Namikaze"? You gonna tell me in this world of genetics > everything else, that Minato was a godly genius born into a no-name clan? Shouldn't Naruto's name have been "Namikaze Naruto" if he was trying to protect him from potential enemies? Since the Uzumaki were persecuted worse than most powerful clans? /tangent over
    i wonder why naruto didn't have his father last name?...(namikaze), the only reason i can think of is, hiruzen or whoever gave naruto uzumaki wanted to protect naruto from being in the spot light of being the fourth hokage son while since we knew that minato was a hero protecting the village and kushina, they dyed because protecting naruto and konoha, i never understand why naruto was treated like shit by everyone as itachi said naruto could had turned as tobi/obito did or gaara old version...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe because minato had alot of enemies. That's what minato got for being a deadly ninja. There's a lot of ninja who wants for revenge. But, but. Watevah. Someone might appear in this thread while saying ', minato has nothing to do in this thread''.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

we have still at least 9 days without a chapter...we need something to talk about because the last chapter doesn't have so much to talk about besides predicting what might happen in chapter 616.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Oh don't you worry about that, next chapter we're gonna see a group of Senju shinobi from Konoha pop up and perform some Mokuton on the Jubi. I mean it worked for the Sarutobi clan.
    Is it possible for something to both suck ass and be insanely cool at the same time?
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    Is it possible for something to both suck ass and be insanely cool at the same time?
    I don't know how Kishi does it, but that sums up many things in the Manga.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there still are senju...who knows maybe whole village or at least major clans in Konoha are decendans of this clan...still it's not like there something you can pin soem special abilities to this clan...Only Hashirama was really special.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Well they wouldn't becuase it's clear from the beginning that only Hashirama [and Yamatao] was able to use Mokuton...but still some chapters ago we also thought that only Yondaime was able to use flying thunder god technique.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I would like kishi to do whole arc about Uzumaki clan...I want to see them using their sealing techniques in the battle cause right now I can't really see how their techniques were so powerfull that everyone fear them...I don't think they could use Shiki Fujin without dying....but that would be a nice twist if Naruto would be able to do this. I don't understand this name thing either....I thought they didn't call him Namikaze Naruto cause they didn't want enemies of Minato to go after Naruto but when Kishi told us about Uzumaki clan it was like....really weird situation. I guess no one really cared anymore because Naruto wasn't really from Uzumaki clan...it's just a name.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade is Senju, Naruto is Senju, but IIRC, Tobirama left no heirs, only Hashirama, since Tsunade's brother died and she has no kids and that probably most living descendants of other Senju should have intermixed with other clans throughout time, which will make the surname disapear after Tsunade's death, there are no direct descendants from the Senju Clan other than her, the closest thing to a direct descendant is Naruto.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very likely that many of them were killed, and since the Senju clan was actually numerous clans put together, it's possible that the Nara, Yamanaka, Akamichi, and Inuzuka clans all hail from Senju.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Except it's foolish to believe the entire clan would become like Sasuke. It was a paranoid hunch at best. Hell the two Uchiha most able to prove that not all of them were vengeful psychopaths were around him for a long time: Shisui and Itachi.

Even more strangely, Itachi is the eldest son of the ninja responsible for the coup, and yet he wasn't swayed by obligation to his father. He still remained a patriot. To say the children should die for something they may or may not do in the future is just rationalizing.
    1) Not everybody is Itachi. It's clear that Kishi wanted him to be an exception in every way, including his personality compared to the rest of the clan. Not to say every child would have ended up bad after the massacre, but there's a much higher chance than there would have been. God forbid Madara got a hold of more than one Uchiha child abandoned by the world- look what he did to Obito, previously a character that proved your point succinctly that not every Uchiha was bad. lol how that turned out

2) Shisui, Shisui, Shisui. I feel like everyone just assumes he was a great guy because of his personality. Just like Itachi, sure his heart was in the right place in the long run, but for all his amazing powers, he sure didn't seem to accomplish much good during his life. With a jutsu like Koto, Shisui could have been the damn 'child of destiny'. Instead we know more about how Danzou [mis]used it than the actual guy who had it. The manga says Shisui was Naruto-like in his love for the village, but I'll believe that when I see it. Until then his morality is just a big gray blob to me, like Itachi.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@badluckartist

How many do we know? Out of all those that we do know most where good. Itachi was and is. Shisui was. Obito was before a master manipulator like Madara mindraped him. Sasuke himself was not bad to the point he was mindraped by Tobi.

I am sure we had others that we don't know with a good hearth. If not for the loss Sasuke would be a great guy right now... Remember in part 1 when he was ready to give his life for Naruto and Sakura? Deep down he is a good guy, he jumped in front of Naruto(Haku event) and he did not even think about it. It was instinct.
    Obito himself if not for Madara he would be a good guy right now. Anyway just give it a few more chapters and Naruto is going to make him that again... Trust me.

New Reply
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast