Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    I will bet money that Nimaiya will say something like "Urahara created his method for materializing zanpakutou after witnessing mine", while we see a flashback of Ichigo's bankai training with Yoruichi.

I'm calling it right now.
    I don't see how that can happen. We haven't seen anything close to the stuff that Urahara developed for the materialization. All Nimaiya did was smash the Zans apart and let the spirits flood the space/hole.

Urahara's method doesn't involve any of that. It was just stabbing a dummy-like thing with your Zan, no broken Zans involved. The methods are too far apart for one to be based off the other.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory about Kenpachis Zanpakutou might be correct after reading this. Yachiru might just be his real Zanpakutou.
    I don't think this chapter was a waste if it builds up to that part.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

3. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is the canon confirmation that Zanpakutous can assume a figure and live normally. The serious girl is the pimp's zanpakuto. The chapter was good but the last chapters since Ichigo's fight against Kirge were so awesome that this feels a little "meh" to me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    My theory about Kenpachis Zanpakutou might be correct after reading this. Yachiru might just be his real Zanpakutou.
    I don't think this chapter was a waste if it builds up to that part.
    Wow....those theories of Kusajishi Yachiru being a zanpaktou might just be true....
    I'm still not 100% on it though since we saw her when she's little, then again who knows.

Not sure if anyone said this before but is it just me or does Nimaiya reminds anyone of Bee from Naruto?
    Sure does to me...

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

For someone who's stronger than all of Gotei 13, they all sure look and act too much like kids. I don't know why Zangetsu would be mad at Ichigo, unless it's because he lost his powers on purpose. Maybe that's why he still hasn't made contact ever since he got his Shinigami powers back. As for Renji, well, we had little canon experience with his Zabimaru but from the looks of it, they got along pretty well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    I will bet money that Nimaiya will say something like "Urahara created his method for materializing zanpakutou after witnessing mine", while we see a flashback of Ichigo's bankai training with Yoruichi.

I'm calling it right now.
    Pretty much. Yeah. I also expect Rukia to be trained for her Bankai with Nimaiya.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach's comedy is progressing. It's good to have funny chapters before the next fights with the quincies.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think yachiru can be kenpachi zanpakto....

Yachiru is very friendly with him and loves to see him fight but when he fought ichigo zangetsu said that kenpachi blade is crying (something in that fashion)..so i feel it is very unlikely that yachiru is kenpachi's zanpakto...

visit me here

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Not enormous story development, but a fun introduction.
    Now, against all those girls in.. "the paradise", Kuchiki Byakuya should have showed up

I wonder how all those Zanpakuto girls are made now or more importantly, how they look cheerful, unlike the one that scolded Nimaiya, that is, most likely his own Zanpakuto.
    Since he said "My swords ain't for weaklings", it's an indication for me that not all Zanpakuto in use is forged by Nimaiya himself.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Such a good chapter. Its nice to have all this comedic relief now cause knowing kubo, when we finally get back into the fights it'll be really serious. Next week is probably the beginning of such a mood. I can't wait to see the spirits but i think its the perfect cliffhanger for a three week break cause its exciting but its not going to be agonizing to wait for the chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    For someone who's stronger than all of Gotei 13, they all sure look and act too much like kids.
    I seriously doubt that all of them are stronger than some of the captains. Captain Commander and Kenpachi, aswell as Unohanna are just some candidates that might be stronger than some of the Royal Guards.

The reason for that is very simple: As one of those Guards stated, it's the special achievement that those guys have, like creating Zanpaktou, that earned them a place in the royal dimension. So I don't think that all of them are the powerhouses that they're made out to be.

And remeber, Kubo once said that the Espada are stronger than the Captains or something like that. However most Captains still soloed those guys... He's not that consistent when it comes to powerlevels, or -comparisons.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

how can be a zampakuto creator younger than Yamamoto was? Kinda doesn't make sence
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    i dont think yachiru can be kenpachi zanpakto....

Yachiru is very friendly with him and loves to see him fight but when he fought ichigo zangetsu said that kenpachi blade is crying (something in that fashion)..so i feel it is very unlikely that yachiru is kenpachi's zanpakto...
    She is also extremely protective of Kenpachis wishes, going crazy when some one is about to interupt his fun time. Except for the physical difference they both have the same interest: Kenpachi fighting.
    When it comes to personality pretty much all vice captains clash with their respective captain but not these 2, their cut from the same cloth so to speak. A coincidence? Maybe but I don't think so
    Last edited by Sanadan; December 27, 2012 at 06:35 AM.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, a smile formed on my face when Oetsu said that those honey-chans were zanpakutous.
    I loved the zanpakutou fillers from anime a lot.

Oh, i miss tensa zangetsu sooooooooo much. I hope he appears.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    how can be a zampakuto creator younger than Yamamoto was? Kinda doesn't make sence
    Maybe Nimaiya is the creator of new/modified zanpakutou. I think zanpakuto soul born by shinigami soul naturally not created by someone. Nimaiya maybe the person who can modified or manipulate zanpakuto soul to become more powerful. I dunno.... we need to wait for kubo to explain something.

New Reply
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast