Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    He's not part of the main support characters cast, it's the most straightforward and logical rationale you will see, here as well as in the manga. It would be a waste of panels to hake Ikkaku there, since Renji serves for comedic purposes already. Byakuya is there, but his place isn't with Ichigo right now, because he normally isn't light-hearted and couldn't react in ways Abarai can. While things may make no sense from plot perspective, they make sense from a narrative one.

Don't forget to read the manga.
    ya- I read that- But if his bankai gets stronger the more it gets damaged- why is it only a fraction of its former power- which wasnt that uber to begin with.
    if he doesnt end up getting it fixed, then he is worthless as a character from here on out.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a clear difference between getting damaged and being broken/destroyed.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, finally got a chance to comment on the chapter.

I am still extremely surprised that someone actually "invented" zampakuto, the idea itself makes little sense to me. I still get the impression that nimaiya simply invented the physical aspect of the zampakuto and by learning shikai and bankai a shinigami simply bonds his soul to it. I do wonder what the previous channel for shinigami abilities was, I hope the manga explains that.

Seeing everything it really does not seem like nimaiya is the leader of the royals though. I guess it is possible the royals simply do not have a clear leadership however that would be a tad strange. Captains are unstable and difficult enough to control as it is, the royals apparently being in a different power category would perhaps suggest they have the same problem except at the scale of the spirit king. The more likely scenario then is that the actual leader of the royals actually made something more important than zampakuto however I have a hard time imagining what that could be. Perhaps the balance of souls itself? Perhaps he even created the position of the king? I guess that perhaps the issue would be that the importance of what was created is not what determines your position among the royals but rather the king himself or seniority. If any of the royals actually precede nimaiya then I can't wait to see how his powers work although technically it should be something weaker or less efficient than a zampakuto.

I found it very interesting that ichigo and renji were actually received by zampakuto. I remembered the part of bankai training where ichigo was fighting dozens of zangetsus.... Perhaps this is the same? Materialized zampakuto who opted to multiply? Or perhaps nimaiya actually has 20 different zampakuto? I think the more likely scenario is that those were actually one zampakuto like during the zangetsu bit however perhaps it is a tad strange that each copy actually has its own look.

As for the training ichigo and renji are about to go through, it is somewhat different from what I expected. The scenario I was picturing was more along the lines of ichigo and renji confronting an EXTREMELY pissed off zangetsu and zabimaru however it seems even that falls short of what they are about to do. If they have to deal with their zampakuto's rage right now then the situation is that they have to fight whatever would normally be inside their inner world with the twist that in this case the room they are at actually forces it to materialize. It does seem like its not just zangetsu and zabimaru, there are a lot of eyes there. Perhaps it is possible for the grieve and anger of a zampakuto to actually take a living form similar to zangetsu and zabimaru themselves? Or perhaps the room itself materialized the anger of the zampakuto into living things?

I guess the more interesting aspect here will be how exactly renji and ichigo are going to fight. Their zampakuto are broken in the real world and currently being held and further destroyed by nimaiya. Perhaps they do not actually have to win by fighting? I guess there is a very real possibility that they simply have to accept all the rage and beg for forgiveness. The training is still too similar to the time ichigo fought kenpachi though, we are just seeing ichigo deal with the resentment of his zampakuto. I also wonder if perhaps a part of the training will involve finding zangetsu and zabimaru among all that rage.

On another note, I do think there is a logical flaw in this entire zampakuto training concept. Overall is the training itself in the best interest of zangetsu and zabimaru? If ichigo or renji die then so do zangetsu or zabimaru so why would zampakuto spirits esentially kill themselves?

As I wrote this post I noticed yet another thing. The room in which renji and ichigo are in which seemingly materializes some part of a zampkuto is actually similar to something we have seen before. I wonder if the room is actually what urahara based his bankai training doll. We know he made his spring based on kirinji's one and the mod soul thing and gigai is also something which would relate him to kirio somehow so it wouldn't be such a strange scenario. Urahara really seems to be way too connected to the royals so far, I really can't help but wonder if he is some sort of secret king agent. The royals did say their prefered method of transportation to the royal dimension was the pillar however if it is the prefered one it implies there are other methods. Perhaps urahara has his own way of travelling to the royal dimension? There seem to be a number of shinigami actually living in the royal palace so perhaps through some connection he was able to go there?

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Kon is useless? KON IS THE F'KIN CUSHION! Without him, either Ichigo or Renji would go back to Kirinji's place very soon.

Aside from that, this is more of a comic relief arc (I wouldn't be surprised if the eyes in the darkness of Hououden were ugly zan spirits ) which is just getting us slightly familiarized with each of the RG. There isn't something seriously important going on, so everyone (including me) feels like it's missing something, but we know nothing about RG so far, so it'd be stupid to just jump into something important.
    it doesn't matter how much you like kon,I like his character but I find it useless,and when he is present,the story is always boring. well,nevermind,but this royal guards' training might have been faster,although I know developments are needed,it's not entertaining so far...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, finally got a chance to comment on the chapter.

I am still extremely surprised that someone actually "invented" zampakuto, the idea itself makes little sense to me. I still get the impression that nimaiya simply invented the physical aspect of the zampakuto and by learning shikai and bankai a shinigami simply bonds his soul to it. I do wonder what the previous channel for shinigami abilities was, I hope the manga explains that.

Seeing everything it really does not seem like nimaiya is the leader of the royals though. I guess it is possible the royals simply do not have a clear leadership however that would be a tad strange. Captains are unstable and difficult enough to control as it is, the royals apparently being in a different power category would perhaps suggest they have the same problem except at the scale of the spirit king. The more likely scenario then is that the actual leader of the royals actually made something more important than zampakuto however I have a hard time imagining what that could be. Perhaps the balance of souls itself? Perhaps he even created the position of the king? I guess that perhaps the issue would be that the importance of what was created is not what determines your position among the royals but rather the king himself or seniority. If any of the royals actually precede nimaiya then I can't wait to see how his powers work although technically it should be something weaker or less efficient than a zampakuto.

I found it very interesting that ichigo and renji were actually received by zampakuto. I remembered the part of bankai training where ichigo was fighting dozens of zangetsus.... Perhaps this is the same? Materialized zampakuto who opted to multiply? Or perhaps nimaiya actually has 20 different zampakuto? I think the more likely scenario is that those were actually one zampakuto like during the zangetsu bit however perhaps it is a tad strange that each copy actually has its own look.

As for the training ichigo and renji are about to go through, it is somewhat different from what I expected. The scenario I was picturing was more along the lines of ichigo and renji confronting an EXTREMELY pissed off zangetsu and zabimaru however it seems even that falls short of what they are about to do. If they have to deal with their zampakuto's rage right now then the situation is that they have to fight whatever would normally be inside their inner world with the twist that in this case the room they are at actually forces it to materialize. It does seem like its not just zangetsu and zabimaru, there are a lot of eyes there. Perhaps it is possible for the grieve and anger of a zampakuto to actually take a living form similar to zangetsu and zabimaru themselves? Or perhaps the room itself materialized the anger of the zampakuto into living things?

I guess the more interesting aspect here will be how exactly renji and ichigo are going to fight. Their zampakuto are broken in the real world and currently being held and further destroyed by nimaiya. Perhaps they do not actually have to win by fighting? I guess there is a very real possibility that they simply have to accept all the rage and beg for forgiveness. The training is still too similar to the time ichigo fought kenpachi though, we are just seeing ichigo deal with the resentment of his zampakuto. I also wonder if perhaps a part of the training will involve finding zangetsu and zabimaru among all that rage.

On another note, I do think there is a logical flaw in this entire zampakuto training concept. Overall is the training itself in the best interest of zangetsu and zabimaru? If ichigo or renji die then so do zangetsu or zabimaru so why would zampakuto spirits esentially kill themselves?

As I wrote this post I noticed yet another thing. The room in which renji and ichigo are in which seemingly materializes some part of a zampkuto is actually similar to something we have seen before. I wonder if the room is actually what urahara based his bankai training doll. We know he made his spring based on kirinji's one and the mod soul thing and gigai is also something which would relate him to kirio somehow so it wouldn't be such a strange scenario. Urahara really seems to be way too connected to the royals so far, I really can't help but wonder if he is some sort of secret king agent. The royals did say their prefered method of transportation to the royal dimension was the pillar however if it is the prefered one it implies there are other methods. Perhaps urahara has his own way of travelling to the royal dimension? There seem to be a number of shinigami actually living in the royal palace so perhaps through some connection he was able to go there?
    First - Love your post.

Second- I think the leader of the royals is the spirit king. they all seem to consider him the final authority similar to the captains having fealty to the CCommander. they dont seem to report to each other as far as I can tell so far.

also- I think the training room, and the multiple sets of eyes suggests that there is not just one possible manifestation of zanpaktou- Just like there is not only one manifestation of personality within each of us. sometimes we are shy, sometimes we are bold, sometimes we are devious, ect.ect. I think that they are going to face the different aspects of personality within their respective zanpaktous.

in addition - I suspect that they are going to have to not just beg forgiveness but actually change the energy state within that room. right now they are in a dark room surrounded by hate- Afro san keeps talking about having love for the zanpaktou- perhaps they need to absorb the hate, and then change it within themselves using the reiatsu boost they got from the food, doing that should stabilize the wrath of the zanpaktou and allow them to come to an understanding. when ichigo and renji are both one with their zanpaktou mental states again they wont be getting attacked. at that point they should be able to leave the room, and then (dammit I keep forgetting his name_ ) Nimaiya- can show them how to reforge their zanpaktou into a new blade forged from the new found "love" that the zanpaktou and shinigami have for each other-

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know yet if they're gonna go against Zangetsu & Zabimaru or generic evil zanpakuto spirits.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoGF View Post
    We don't know yet if they're gonna go against Zangetsu & Zabimaru or generic evil zanpakuto spirits.
    Whats a generic evil zampakuto spirit? I don't think we have seen an evil zampakuto spirit to begin with (except shirosaki however he is a special case).

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats a generic evil zampakuto spirit? I don't think we have seen an evil zampakuto spirit to begin with (except shirosaki however he is a special case).
    Also, we could question why they would go up against generic zanpakuto spirits. I think it must be related to their own spirit, therefore, their own Zanpakuto spirits should be present in the training.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kubo got alot to explain with zanpakuto being created by nimaiya but nimaiya created the zanpakuto but after it bonds with it's owner, it will develoded a stronger tide and relationships as obtaining bankai..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

next chapter coming out this week or not ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shelledfade View Post
    next chapter coming out this week or not ?
    Chapter isn't coming out till the week after next.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber34 View Post
    Chapter isn't coming out till the week after next.
    huh? Why? 2 weeks for a chapter?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shelledfade View Post
    huh? Why? 2 weeks for a chapter?
    Because the chapter of the last week should have came out this week, while the last week we should not have this chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing Ichigo and Renji will be able to go bankai without saying it, and in a splitsecond. Or their bankais will become a lot more compressed, like Yama's.

Yamamoto could control how his bankai would appear to the enemy, and he had several forms of it.

Maybe it's time Ichigo and Renji get new bankai techniques too

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I'm guessing Ichigo and Renji will be able to go bankai without saying it, and in a splitsecond. Or their bankais will become a lot more compressed, like Yama's.

Yamamoto could control how his bankai would appear to the enemy, and he had several forms of it.

Maybe it's time Ichigo and Renji get new bankai techniques too
    maybe pink getsuga tenshou that leaves a rainbow trail, because ichigo loves his zan.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast