Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by haarisa View Post
    Going on the Yamamoto body topic... I predict they kept his ashes and.... Inoue will revive him. That is all.
    Kubo made the point of his body being completely disintegrated just so he couldn't play the Orihime card later. Remember when she wasn't able to revive Tsubaki? Try to revive smething you can't even see a single particle of.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    It was probably incinerated.
    Zanka No Tachi could have revived him, but Bach didn't use the Bankai to kill Captain-Commander, so, it's gone.
    I recall that they only said they couldn't find it and assumed it was completely gone. Wondereich might have taken it for some reason.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/515/15

I am not so convinced that this won't be a plot point in the future
    Meh

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that's because Yamamotos remains were obliterated by Yuhabach.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/511/13
    Last edited by HaiSuShi; January 02, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Sanadan.

No. The Sage of Six Paths could not be Sanada Yukimura

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

is there a chapter this week?
    can´t wait aferter the hollydays

greetings

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    I recall that they only said they couldn't find it and assumed it was completely gone. Wondereich might have taken it for some reason.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/515/15

I am not so convinced that this won't be a plot point in the future
    maybe bach will revive him with his own bankai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shane1594 View Post
    @Sanadan.

No. The Sage of Six Paths could not be Sanada Yukimura
    He could be named Sanada Yukimura though based on the 10 braves being under his command so to speak. One of them being Sarutobi Sasuke, a shinobi. Time will tell
    Meh

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    She is also extremely protective of Kenpachis wishes, going crazy when some one is about to interupt his fun time. Except for the physical difference they both have the same interest: Kenpachi fighting.
    When it comes to personality pretty much all vice captains clash with their respective captain but not these 2, their cut from the same cloth so to speak. A coincidence? Maybe but I don't think so
    sorry for late reply...:P:P

If she would have been his zanpuktou then she wouldnt have enjoyed him fighting..... thats my point...

visit me here

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yama is dead - period. Any try to revive him will be a huge letdown - as Byakuya survival's.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raderack's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

i would love to known that too

Quote Originally Posted by SpawnM12 View Post
    is there a chapter this week?
    can´t wait aferter the hollydays

greetings
    Im learning/training/ about cleaning. So if you have any tips let me known. :P

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoGF View Post
    Yama is dead - period. Any try to revive him will be a huge letdown - as Byakuya survival's.
    Actually, it's incomparable to Byakuya surviving, but yes, it would be bad.
    Zanka no Tachi probably can only revive those that are killed with itself, so, he can't be revived that way, nor his remains are found somewhere for Orihime to at least make an attempt.

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raderack View Post
    i would love to known that too
    Very unlikely. Probably there is a New Year break for the artist.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to take a moment to address everyone who goes on about Yachiru possibly being Kenpachi's Zanpaktou.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-567-8/...apter-113.html

In this page, Zangetsu clearly points out that the zan is screaming out and that Kenpachi has NEVER listened to the voice. This hardly sounds like that case if Yachiru would be the spirit.

Furthermore, Kenpachi showed absolutely no interest in speaking to his sword until after the fight with Ichigo, so I doubt that his Zan would have manifested, especially so far back in the past.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    No. If this was anything like the Fullbring arc, this would look like a FB arc discussion. You can't hate this arc,.....if you do, you either never liked Bleach or had no clue what you were reading. Maybe it's not you're favorite, maybe you liked the others better, maybe you find it a bit boring, but HATING IT? Seriously, how could anyone who ever liked Bleach be like, "ohh this arc sucks, shinigami actually died, the enemies are powerful, mysterious and have a lot of history with SS, we're moving towards learning more about Ichigo's secret backstory and the Ishida's backstory, Grimmjow and the Arrancar are back, Kon's back, Aizen's relevant again, Yamamoto went Bankai, the Shiba clan has returned and AHH SON OF A BITCH the Royal Guard were just introduced. Oh great, and now Kubo is introducing the Spirit King. What next, is he going to have Shunsui, Ukitake and Unohana use Bankai? Ugh, and of course, because Kubo's such an awful writer he'll probably do a backstory on Isshin.... it's like he's lost sight of whats important in his story...."

That's how ridiculous you're whining sounds.
    nope,I do like bleach,and I did like this arc,I'm not liking how the arc is going on,though. I'm impressed by the amount of people that supported you,but I must admit that this king dimension arc is pretty boring. kon is useless,and the 0th division should be so great that I'm quite disappointed by these chapters...
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; January 02, 2013 at 08:31 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    nope,I do like bleach,and I did like this arc,I'm not liking how the arc is going on,though. I'm impressed by the amount of people that supported you,but I must admit that this kind dimension arc is pretty boring. kon is useless,and the 0th division should be so great that I'm quite disappointed by these chapters...
    I felt somewhat disappointed with the zero division at first too. But I thought that tying them in to important inventions that changed Soul Society was pretty different and intriguing. I am curious about the fact that the noble families and their role in things hasn't been fully explored. They didn't seem to have a big presence in Soul Society beyond being high society, privileged and the birthplace of many powerful shinigamis. I hope we meet some other nobles besides Byakuya and Rukia who will play a role in the story.

I think Kon, right now, is comic relief, but there is often a little substory that goes on with him, so maybe he'll do something yet.

I had a hard time with a lot of the fullbring arc, because it was, and still is, hard to connect the dots and see the relevance beyond giving Ichigo back his powers. But with Ginjo and Tsukishima in Soul Society, maybe the relevance will become more clear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    nope,I do like bleach,and I did like this arc,I'm not liking how the arc is going on,though. I'm impressed by the amount of people that supported you,but I must admit that this kind dimension arc is pretty boring. kon is useless,and the 0th division should be so great that I'm quite disappointed by these chapters...
    Kon is useless? KON IS THE F'KIN CUSHION! Without him, either Ichigo or Renji would go back to Kirinji's place very soon.

Aside from that, this is more of a comic relief arc (I wouldn't be surprised if the eyes in the darkness of Hououden were ugly zan spirits ) which is just getting us slightly familiarized with each of the RG. There isn't something seriously important going on, so everyone (including me) feels like it's missing something, but we know nothing about RG so far, so it'd be stupid to just jump into something important.
    Last edited by 0Xellos; January 02, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast