Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I forgot about that ability! It can revive the wariors it takes the lives of! So what if Bach uses it to revive CC to fight Soul Society/Royal Guards??
Last edited by Glassjaw003; January 02, 2013 at 08:58 PM.
with fight against ichigo, zangetsu mentions that the blade is crying for attention but yachiru is always happy and loves to see ken-chan fight..if she is indeed is zanpakto then she must not be happy over it...
then again kishi troled us hard by making obito as tobi, so kubo might troll us by making yachiru his zanpakto
I really like the "theory" that Yachiru is Kenpachi's zanpaktou spirit, it would explain a lot, and he's certainly powerful enough to pull it off.
Moreover, it would explain why she's so attached to him, even if it's possible for her to be this attached to him as a normal shinigami.
- Zaraki was born in violence, and became violence, it's not far fetched that he never grasped where Yachiru came from.
- The reason he can't talk to his sword could be because the spirit is manifested (A zanpaktou probably can't communicate from two places at once).
- Zanpaktou love their shinigami (it seems), but not all shinigami love their zanpaktou, however this could be the reason she puts up with being manifested as his friend, cause this way she can get his accept.
- Zaraki is not interested in special abilities, Yachiru may know this, and therefore doesn't try to teach or convince him.
- Yachiru might not be her real name, but the name Zaraki gave her, therefore she probably can't release.
- Zaraki is being forced to learn the art of killing exactly the same time we learn a lot more about Zanpaktou's, a bit odd, isn't it?
- We don't know if you need to learn shikai first to make your inner zanpaktou manifest, all we know is that it takes a really strong reatsu to uphold the link and manifestation (Zaraki most certainly got that).
- [Still theory, not fact] She will only give him her real name, if he accepts her as who she is, and if he can keep being social with her the way he already is, then he could create a strong relationship (A strong sword).
- It seems unnatural for Kubo to create such an relationship from the get go of Bleach unless there is a power and reason behind it, it doesn't seem like Kubo's style to go that keep in character development, so I'm tending to believe there is a pretty strong reason for Yachiru being this close to Kenpachi, which is not just a normal strong relationship.
- Something more?
I hope we get a few pages with Zaraki and Unuhana meeting next chapter However I don't want to see the training and think it won't be shown unless it becomes a flashback when he fights in the upcoming war, that would be quite epic, at least in my view.
I mostly wrote this down for my self to speculate on, but might as well post if others want to speculate on this pattern too, add, remove or disagree
Another thing is that Ichigo when fighting with Zaraki he heard the voice of his Zanpakuto calling out to him but Zaraki is unable to hear it. I dont feel like there is that connection between the 2. And its really a father daughter relation.
And Yachiru is getting more attention from Kenpachi then anyone in the anime, shes always near to him sharing everything. Unlike those unaware of their Zans shes getting the most attention of all zanpakutous if she is one.
Where I'm going with this is, that I find it much more likely that she could be his zanpaktou than Kubo actually making foundations for a very deep character design / development... It's not fair for Kubo though, this is only a shounen after all, and all the neglected points above usually don't show up in shounens that strongly.
Still, even for a shounen, it's I feel those can be lacking in Bleach.
Therefore I find it more likely for her to be his zanpaktou, based on logic, not assumption, in my point of view.
That is not to say I deny the possibility of her being a shinigami, I'm really not picking sides here, just keeping the possibility fresh.
About her ageing, neither of us can prove this anyway we got no idea if a zanpaktou spirit can change over time or not, for all we know they might change accordingly to the shinigami's mental state or other reasons, or as you suggest, not changing at all during a shinigami's life span.
Just saying, we should keep an open mind
And since Yachiru = Zanpakuto spirit has been discussed since Starkk and Lilynette duo, I can say Kubo could have completely changed what he thought initially for those two and just copied it from us fans
When he's beginning the fight with Nnoitra, Zaraki refers to his sword as "him" IIRC. It could well just be Zaraki's assumption that his sword would be male, but if he's actually heard it speak, and it actually is male, that's the Yachiru theory down the drain.
This upcoming chapter I am hoping to see ichigo and renji surrounded by the wrath of their zanpaktous. I want a total beat down. However I dont really want to see the forms we are familiar with, zangetsu, hollow ichigo, zabimaru, I want the wrath to be more phantom like, less defined.
They are both in this room, that is bigger inside than out. has special manifesting materials or something, and puts the Shinigami in direct contact with the zanpaktous feelings. I kind of want both ichigo and renji to be smothered by their zanpaktous, clawed and dragged helpless as babes into the inner worlds where the real battles can begin.
I just dont see them fighting against zanpaktou with fists vs swords.- I mean there shouldnt be any swords because they were broken.
Another thing that makes me wonder-
HOW exactly is the extra reiatsu supposed to help them? does it provide an alternate source of energy for them to fight their zanpaktou with?
does the extra reiatsu, somehow make renji and ichigo not recognizable to their zanpaktou?
is it supposed to assist them in this fight? or the inner world fight?
Nimaiya said if they get out of the hut he would reforge the zanpaktou-
I think this might be a clue- that he has unforged them, by breaking the two zanpaktou against each other and releasing them into this room, he has set them upon ichigo and renji. I think they need to find balance in that room, by turning the chaos of this fight into a calmer state of oneness. then after they become one with the power and have "love " for the zanpaktous, they can leave the room and have the power they balanced restored into the form of a sword.
Anyway, so far we have no indication favoring Yachiru (the younger one) to be anything but a shinigami, while we have facts that contradict it (Kenpachi not listening to his zan which is screaming at him, bla bla bla), so why make Yachiru a zan spirit?
Actually, why does Renji even need to be in this palace? He doesn't have the same broken Bankai problem Ichigo does since he never even used his Bankai during the Vandenreich's invasion; in fact, I don't think this is even the worst damage Zabimaru has sustained. Aizen took apart every segment whilst Sternwrestler just tore it in half. Renji seems to have a reasonably good relationship with Zabimaru, as opposed to Ichigo who's only ever willingly spoken to Zangetsu when he was in trouble for the most part. Since Zabimaru was broken in Shikai form, surely Renji need only take the regular steps to repair it?
Not that I'm not glad to have Renji along for the journey around the Royal Realm, and I'm actually eager to witness the upcoming interaction between him and Zabimaru. Just pointing it out.