Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    where it was said that he is 50% quincy, i know there is a posibility that his mom was a quincy but is this confirmed or you just giving a theory oryou just assuming ?..
    He used Blut Vene...? Juha commented on him being part Quincy and about "memories" in his reiatsu? Do you need further proofs? Ichigo WILL NOT be farting arrows as Quincy. He is still FB/Shinigami/Hollow. He won't suddenly use powers he has never used before and change good old sword to bow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    He used Blut Vene...? Juha commented on him being part Quincy and about "memories" in his reiatsu? Do you need further proofs? Ichigo WILL NOT be farting arrows as Quincy. He is still FB/Shinigami/Hollow. He won't suddenly use powers he has never used before and change good old sword to bow.
    Right. Bach said that Ichi escaped because Kirge's jail can't hold quincies, which is proof enough. BTW VR quincies like swords surprisingly much, probably because fighting a sword with a bow in close combat is suicide
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

He always could walk around in his bankai. Now that he has his sword broken, he can't go back, maybe? Like Arrancar from Ressurection. And if he went back to Shikai, wouldn't his sword dissapear? I mean, this broken sword is part of his bankai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    As far as I have understood, Ichigo is just stuck in bankai, because Tensa Zengetsu is broken and he can't go back into shikai until repaired.
    Probably, but it is a bit confusing to me, because I thought bankais would just disappear after being broken or if the shinigami's too exhausted. I guess Ichigo's a special case yeah.

Quote Quote:
    IMO, not a chance. Ichigo bankai can't be stolen because he is part Quincy and Quincies' tools don't work on Quincies (Kirge's jail). Or should I say, they work only on shinigamis. Well, Ichigo is everything. Quincy, Fullbringer, Hollow and Shinigami. That's why his bankai can't be stolen, I think.
    Yes, but I was hoping Renji would gain an unstealable bankai. But if you look at Yamamoto's zan, even his bankai could be stolen, so I think Renji will probably just receive a simple power-up. I mean I don't see why Renji should be able to upgrade to something Yama never showed. They're both pure shinigami.

I hope Ichigo will learn some new techniques, not just Getsuga Tenshou.
    Last edited by Notak; January 05, 2013 at 05:17 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you possibly compress Ichigo's Bankai? xD But Renji having his Bankai more compressed, faster, and more useful will be great and I think it's where this is all going.
    well he is quincy, so now Ichigo can do what link did in zelda for Nintendo- when he goes bankai, he gets to shoot his sword at long range enemies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i do hope ichigo doesn't use any power from the quincy, ichigo is proud of being substitute Soul Reaper Shinigami as he dad is Isshin and ichigo got that power more of Isshin than his mom(quincy,Masaki Kurosaki), i really believe ichigo will go beyond bankai..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i do hope ichigo doesn't use any power from the quincy, ichigo is proud of being substitute Soul Reaper Shinigami as he dad is Isshin and ichigo got that power more of Isshin than his mom(quincy,Masaki Kurosaki), i really believe ichigo will go beyond bankai..
    Well, the proud Shinigami Substitute has been using Hollow and Fullbring abilities so far. The Hollow side apppeared a long time ago. Dude was never a true Shinigami to begin with.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Well, the proud Shinigami Substitute has been using Hollow and Fullbring abilities so far. The Hollow side apppeared a long time ago. Dude was never a true Shinigami to begin with.
    So to me that raises the question, if his zanpakuto is reforged. Will it even be possible to reforge it or will reforging it create something all together different?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    So to me that raises the question, if his zanpakuto is reforged. Will it even be possible to reforge it or will reforging it create something all together different?
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/518/12

The monk interprets it to be similar to the original Zanpakuto.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/518/12

The monk interprets it to be similar to the original Zanpakuto.
    Zangetsu comeback? *.* I freakin' hope. Just as I hope there will be some problems because Ichigo is not you run of the mill Shinigami.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Zangetsu comeback? *.* I freakin' hope. Just as I hope there will be some problems because Ichigo is not you run of the mill Shinigami.
    I hope to see Tensa Zangetsu's spirit, but I'd settle for the old man, too.
    At any rate, it's most likely that Zangetsu will make an appearance sooner, rather than later.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I hope to see Tensa Zangetsu's spirit, but I'd settle for the old man, too.
    At any rate, it's most likely that Zangetsu will make an appearance sooner, rather than later.
    Seeing Zangetsu back sure but id hope to see more then 1 zanpakuto from him. Just like we see now with this guy he has a entire cheerleader squad. We have seen dual wield before. With 2 captains, this could very well be the early stage of having more then 1 zanpakuto.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing Zangetsu back sure but id hope to see more then 1 zanpakuto from him. Just like we see now with this guy he has a entire cheerleader squad. We have seen dual wield before. With 2 captains, this could very well be the early stage of having more then 1 zanpakuto.
    Oh, dual Zanpakuto could be a nice development, but it's a bit tough to think it's a natural development, since Captain-Commander didn't have it.
    Still, it could be because of a certain aspect of character or whatever we may speculate it to be.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, Ichigo swinging his sword like a little pro suits him better. I don't know if he practiced Kendo, but http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-1-page-54.html

this swing is what I always remember.. I can't imagine him swinging two swords. And why would he need 2 swords? 2 simultaneous Getsugas? xD

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, Ichigo swinging his sword like a little pro suits him better. I don't know if he practiced Kendo, but http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-chapter-1-page-54.html

this swing is what I always remember.. I can't imagine him swinging two swords. And why would he need 2 swords? 2 simultaneous Getsugas? xD

I didnt say 2 swords is what ichigo would use simultaneously. Just that its perhaps a part of development. Or that they are not aware of it that they actually have 2 zanpakutos rather then dualwield. Shunsui has 2 swords each is different, as he explained himself they move at different speed. This itself suggests to me that they are actually both totally different. Also he can at will just use 1 of them and leave the other away. Like he did vs Stark.
    So he has 2 not 1. as contrary to that he has 1 that transforms in 2. At least this is my theory behind the dual-wielders. Its even possible that they hide this fact from other shinigami. And that thats part of the reason why Ukitake told him not to release his bankai. It might give away that he has 2 zanpakuto instead of just 1 that transforms in 2.

But thats my 2 cents. And if you still dont understand what i mean ask again ^^

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Shunsui has 2 swords each is different
    One release command, similar looks

Quote Quote:
    as he explained himself they move at different speed.
    I would be surprised if they wouldn't move at different speed... One is katana, second is wakizashi. Wakizashi is smaller, faster, and usually used to confuse opponents rather than fatally wound them. That's what Katana is for.

Quote Quote:
    This itself suggests to me that they are actually both totally different. Also he can at will just use 1 of them and leave the other away. Like he did vs Stark.
    Yup, he used UNRELEASED Katana and didn't want to use wakizashi. He was also switching hands. Of course twin-sword-style swordsman would be able to use one sword. Using one sword is usually easier than two. Still, the timing in his attacks were different,so they won't clash while attacking.

Quote Quote:
    So he has 2 not 1. as contrary to that he has 1 that transforms in 2.
    ... nope? He has 2 swords, that transform into 2...

Quote Quote:
    At least this is my theory behind the dual-wielders. Its even possible that they hide this fact from other shinigami. And that thats part of the reason why Ukitake told him not to release his bankai. It might give away that he has 2 zanpakuto instead of just 1 that transforms in 2.

But thats my 2 cents. And if you still dont understand what i mean ask again ^^
    I think it was clear all along, that Shunsui's swords are both responsible for other games. Using his Bankai would be troublesome considering the fact, that he is ability-type. Who knows how hax his bankai actually is.

And having 2 Zanpakutos with identical looks wouldn't make sense.

New Reply
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast