Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

Zabimaru looks waaaay cooler in canon as that baboon with the badass tatoo.

The humanoid version just looks too comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Byakuya is doing exactly that kind of exercise in Tenjiro's place right now, isn't he
    By the way, I hope, at some point, we will get a hint of what is happening to Byakuya and Rukia, too. I mean, the new developments are really nice, but I don't want to see them getting off-paneled for the entire journey, of course, if they are to keep going forward after the healing processş.
    Yea, I'd love to see what mental scars Byakuya has from being shreded by his own Bankai. He has to have some for sure. I'm starting to think Rukia is there for the express purpose of getting hiim back up on his feet again.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Byakuya is doing exactly that kind of exercise in Tenjiro's place right now, isn't he
    By the way, I hope, at some point, we will get a hint of what is happening to Byakuya and Rukia, too. I mean, the new developments are really nice, but I don't want to see them getting off-paneled for the entire journey, of course, if they are to keep going forward after the healing processş.
    That would be awesome if he would do exactly that...
    It would be nice if Byakuyawould get somekind of powerup.
    I would like it even more if Rukia could achieve Bankai in the royal dimension. She always was my favourite female character.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    ..or maybe he just created a bunch of 'em for his own nefarious purposes?

I doubt we should be too concerned with why they're there because it has already been kind of explained indirectly. He makes 'em, he likes women: there you go.
    But this brings up the question of how did Nimaiya "create" those Zanpakuto? A Zanpakuto is apart of a Shinigami's soul, well if that really is the case then where are the Shinigami whose souls produced those Zanpakuto? If hes making these Zanpakuto out of thin air then that kind of brings into question everything we've been told about Shinigami and their Zanpakuto. It just looks like Kubo is deciding to rewrite his own rules about Zanpakuto, starting with how they are damaged and repaired and now going into their creation.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by espadaboyzz View Post
    Maybe Nimaiya is the creator of new/modified zanpakutou. I think zanpakuto soul born by shinigami soul naturally not created by someone. Nimaiya maybe the person who can modified or manipulate zanpakuto soul to become more powerful. I dunno.... we need to wait for kubo to explain something.
    I don't think that Kubo thinks that deep, or far enough ... I doubt that this was his plan when he started bleach ... so he will rather say those in king's spirti place don't age or something like that
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it has something to do with inner wishes being projected in the form of a zan, something on the psychological level that the characters/shinigami aren't aware of themself for the longest time. I can't see any other reason why most shikai/bankai forms are so very fitting for their shinigami counterparts. All those harem girls could have breen created out of his wish for companionship, as he seemingly lives quiet alone in his own city.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    I don't think that Kubo thinks that deep, or far enough ... I doubt that this was his plan when he started bleach ... so he will rather say those in king's spirti place don't age or something like that
    He clearly hadn't made up most plot elements like Oda seemingly has, but there were hints scattered all around the manga and especially the beginning of Bleach, which he only used and explained hundreds of chapters later. That's how this manga is, Kubo keeps much secret and we should be appreciative of his effort to finally reveal some more infos for now. People can start complaining once we see fights lasting for multiple tankobons again. :R
    Last edited by Schabrak; December 28, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well let me start off by saying that chapter wasn't what I was expecting. At least it was somewhat funny, though. You have to read Ouetsu as a Jamaican man. It makes it sound like Kubo has him pretty spot on. I was waiting for him to say 'rude boy'!

Another thing I wanted to touch on was the Zanpakuto materializing. That's what the Zanpakuto filler arc was about. Muramasa's ability was to allow the Zanpakuto to take their own form. So it seems this isn't far off the mark. Weve seen Zangetsu as a man plenty. Then we see Tensa Zangetsu as part hollow, part Toshiro aged male. To think that Zanpakuto aren't their own being and appear as such in human form is funny. It's been touched on throughout the story. Too bad the next chapter is going to be a good wait from now. I do hope they touch on Byakuya and Rukia. There has to be a reason the RG brought them too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

what i'm crazy to see is unohana(first kenpachi), train zaraki and kenpachi will finally will obtain bankai while we will get to see unohana fighting soon without holding back and just healing..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    what i'm crazy to see is unohana(first kenpachi), train zaraki and kenpachi will finally will obtain bankai while we will get to see unohana fighting soon without holding back and just healing..
    wouldnt kenpachi need shikai first? like to know the name of his zanpaktou, before he can take it to level 2- bankai? second name-

like zangetsu,,, into tensa zangetsu?

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    wouldnt kenpachi need shikai first? like to know the name of his zanpaktou, before he can take it to level 2- bankai? second name-

like zangetsu,,, into tensa zangetsu?
    It always looked like he was constantly Shikai. Wasn't it also said that way?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    It always looked like he was constantly Shikai. Wasn't it also said that way?
    True, but I don't think you can bypass the Shikai's name and learn Bankai from get go.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm,I got it,it must be so... kubo just brings back the fullbringers,and the manga starts falling down the same way it used to do during the fbs' arc. I find a lot of similarities between the 2 arcs...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    uhm,I got it,it must be so... kubo just brings back the fullbringers,and the manga starts falling down the same way it used to do during the fbs' arc. I find a lot of similarities between the 2 arcs...
    Manga started falling down the moment FB arc started, not due to a certain development within the arc itself.
    FB arc looked like it was a filler arc just before the war arc, so, I can't see those similarities myself. FB arc showed nothing to make me smile (apart from the moment Rukia got herself burnt with Hadou inside a teddy bear) and looked like a cheap underground action series, unlike the war arc, which balanced out the serious parts with humor nicely.

At any rate, FB arc looked like a quickly-written, not so well developed side story and cannot really compare to the war arc in that regard.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh god please don't speak about the Full Bringer arc the dog days of Bleach

I thought we were in hell.....
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else think that Kubo is sneaking Kon a power up this arc? He's already completed the hot springs treatment and ingested the same powerful reiatsu that Ichigo and Renji just did, I doubt he will actually get a zan forged for him at this palace, even though Nimaiya did seem to like him, but he will probably be (comically) caught up in Renji and Ichigo's fights against what ever is in that pit, and he is going to get dragged along for what ever happens in the final 2 palaces. It seems logical that Kon will be stronger after this is over, I just don't know whether it will have any effect on the story, maybe Kon can fight some fodder Quincies?

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    Does anyone else think that Kubo is sneaking Kon a power up this arc? He's already completed the hot springs treatment and ingested the same powerful reiatsu that Ichigo and Renji just did, I doubt he will actually get a zan forged for him at this palace, even though Nimaiya did seem to like him, but he will probably be (comically) caught up in Renji and Ichigo's fights against what ever is in that pit, and he is going to get dragged along for what ever happens in the final 2 palaces. It seems logical that Kon will be stronger after this is over, I just don't know whether it will have any effect on the story, maybe Kon can fight some fodder Quincies?
    Heh, I'm liking this idea. He needs some time to shine after all.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast