Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 387

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

  1. #256
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    One release command, similar looks



    I would be surprised if they wouldn't move at different speed... One is katana, second is wakizashi. Wakizashi is smaller, faster, and usually used to confuse opponents rather than fatally wound them. That's what Katana is for.




    Yup, he used UNRELEASED Katana and didn't want to use wakizashi. He was also switching hands. Of course twin-sword-style swordsman would be able to use one sword. Using one sword is usually easier than two. Still, the timing in his attacks were different,so they won't clash while attacking.




    ... nope? He has 2 swords, that transform into 2...



    I think it was clear all along, that Shunsui's swords are both responsible for other games. Using his Bankai would be troublesome considering the fact, that he is ability-type. Who knows how hax his bankai actually is.

    And having 2 Zanpakutos with identical looks wouldn't make sense.
    Dude,..... its a theory? Im not claiming it to be true but you use no evidence to back up your claim other then just refusing it. Also zanpakutos looking identical is still possible. Like twins. or siblings. Whats your point in looking the same being the same?

  2. #257
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    The difference between Kyouraku and Ukitake is the unreleased form. Kyouraku is carrying two swords with him, while Ukitake only has one, and it splits up to become a dual weapon.

    As for the theory, I can't really comment on it as it stands for now, but I believe Kyouraku was referring to it as a single entity in his fight against Starkk, if I'm not remembering it wrong.

  3. #258
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Dude,..... its a theory? Im not claiming it to be true but you use no evidence to back up your claim other then just refusing it. Also zanpakutos looking identical is still possible. Like twins. or siblings. Whats your point in looking the same being the same?
    Geez, you're annoying. So...

    1. I don't have to prove, that both swords have THE SAME release command. It's so obvious, that I won't waste my time looking for it.
    2. No evidence? Well, saying his swords are typical twin-swords-style kit isn't evidence? Both swords are complementing each other. Wakizashi is faster, weaker, used to confuse, katana is used to wound, thus is slower but stronger and longer.

    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...48-page-6.html

    3. Do I really have to prove, that he was using 2 swords back then? http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-10.html

    4. And 2 Zanpakutos looking IDENTICAL IS impossible. Katen Kyokotsu has pretty unique look. It'd be impossible to find second Zanpakuto, that is entirely different, but with same looks.

    And I don't know if you already know, but Zanpakutos and their powers are manifestation of one's soul. You assume, that Kyoraku has two souls?

    Hakuteiken- In Ukitake's case they're connected with a chain, that allows him to use his ability. He HAS to use both of them. And them carrying different ability is impossible. One is absorbing, chain boosts, second fires back.

    PS. If I may, you're the only one who is writing nonsense without evidence. I could as well say, that Hiyori is in fact Masaki, Hiyori is a Quincy with a Zanpakuto and she is Aizen's lover. Oh, Aizen is Ichigo's father! Still more believable and just as proven as your theory.
    Last edited by Duniak; January 06, 2013 at 01:33 PM.

  4. #259
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    I know, I was just putting out the basic difference between the looks.
    At any case, there wasn't any mention of what possible significance a dual sword could have. Captain-Commander called Kyouraku and Ukitake to be the only dual sword wielders in SS, but that's about it.

    Maybe going Bankai with a dual weapon will have some sort of meaning or maybe not. It would be good, if we had such a high-detail in the flow of the story for me, though.

  5. #260
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Geez, you're annoying. So...

    1. I don't have to prove, that both swords have THE SAME release command. It's so obvious, that I won't waste my time looking for it.
    2. No evidence? Well, saying his swords are typical twin-swords-style kit isn't evidence? Both swords are complementing each other. Wakizashi is faster, weaker, used to confuse, katana is used to wound, thus is slower but stronger and longer.

    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...48-page-6.html

    3. Do I really have to prove, that he was using 2 swords back then? http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...8-page-10.html

    4. And 2 Zanpakutos looking IDENTICAL IS impossible. Katen Kyokotsu has pretty unique look. It'd be impossible to find second Zanpakuto, that is entirely different, but with same looks.

    And I don't know if you already know, but Zanpakutos and their powers are manifestation of one's soul. You assume, that Kyoraku has two souls?

    Hakuteiken- In Ukitake's case they're connected with a chain, that allows him to use his ability. He HAS to use both of them. And them carrying different ability is impossible. One is absorbing, chain boosts, second fires back.

    PS. If I may, you're the only one who is writing nonsense without evidence. I could as well say, that Hiyori is in fact Masaki, Hiyori is a Quincy with a Zanpakuto and she is Aizen's lover. Oh, Aizen is Ichigo's father! Still more believable and just as proven as your theory.
    How can it not be 2 zanpakutos, by default each sword is different, like said the 1 is bigger then the other. And on top of it he usually wields the other in the offhand. This doesnt prove it is 2 but it doesnt disprove it either. What your looking to do is just debunk my theory with your idea of it being a set. Yet it can be a set + being 2 zanpakutos.
    If anything we already know now that you can create many more zanpakuto from your soul. Or else this guy in the current chapter wouldnt have a entire cheerleadersquad of them. Also i supose the one that kicked him is his main one. So he could be wielding 1 but also 2. Unless you dont have 2 arms lol.

    Another thing you talk about the souls? Then howcome we have 3 entities inside Ichigo? Another thing is that each shinigami has his own soul + has a representation of his/her zanpakuto. So they all have 2+ entities. Whats you point here?

    Just brighten up a bit and after all its a theory not a fact what im pointing out here. But your more inclined to debunk my theory before even looking at it.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; January 06, 2013 at 03:18 PM.

  6. #261
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    How can it not be 2 zanpakutos, by default each sword is different, like said the 1 is bigger then the other. And on top of it he usually wields the other in the offhand. This doesnt prove it is 2 but it doesnt disprove it either. What your looking to do is just debunk my theory with your idea of it being a set. Yet it can be a set + being 2 zanpakutos.
    Well, the thing is, wakizashi isn't really useful in real battle. Katana is. If Shunsui was to fight with one sword, he has to use Katana. Only Gin was shown to use wakizashi like a katana.


    Quote Quote:
    If anything we already know now that you can create many more zanpakuto from your soul. Or else this guy in the current chapter wouldnt have a entire cheerleadersquad of them. Also i supose the one that kicked him is his main one. So he could be wielding 1 but also 2. Unless you dont have 2 arms lol.
    Maybe he put a part of his soul in a sword to create artificial Zanpakuto. Still, he is their creator. Shunsui isn't,

    Quote Quote:
    Another thing you talk about the souls? Then howcome we have 3 entities inside Ichigo? Another thing is that each shinigami has his own soul + has a representation of his/her zanpakuto. So they all have 2+ entities. Whats you point here?
    Zanpakuto= Manifestaton of HIS/HER soul... 2+ entities in normal Shinigami? Where? It doesn't matter, that Ichigo has Hollow as well. It manifests as a mask.

  7. #262
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Well, the thing is, wakizashi isn't really useful in real battle. Katana is. If Shunsui was to fight with one sword, he has to use Katana. Only Gin was shown to use wakizashi like a katana.
    Like you said just now, Gin used a wakizashi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Maybe he put a part of his soul in a sword to create artificial Zanpakuto. Still, he is their creator. Shunsui isn't,
    He indeed created them. All of them. So how could Shunsui not achieve the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Zanpakuto= Manifestaton of HIS/HER soul... 2+ entities in normal Shinigami? Where? It doesn't matter, that Ichigo has Hollow as well. It manifests as a mask.
    This in itself debunks your idea ofcourse you have only 1 soul, we simply do not know what a zanpakuto is other then a force created from your soul, where does it state you can only create/manifest 1? Didnt the Royal guard just not prove without a doubt that you can make more? I mean they are all his zanpakuto?
    Last edited by ca12nag3; January 06, 2013 at 04:15 PM.

  8. #263
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    How can it not be 2 zanpakutos, by default each sword is different, like said the 1 is bigger then the other. And on top of it he usually wields the other in the offhand. This doesnt prove it is 2 but it doesnt disprove it either. What your looking to do is just debunk my theory with your idea of it being a set. Yet it can be a set + being 2 zanpakutos.
    If anything we already know now that you can create many more zanpakuto from your soul. Or else this guy in the current chapter wouldnt have a entire cheerleadersquad of them. Also i supose the one that kicked him is his main one. So he could be wielding 1 but also 2. Unless you dont have 2 arms lol.

    Another thing you talk about the souls? Then howcome we have 3 entities inside Ichigo? Another thing is that each shinigami has his own soul + has a representation of his/her zanpakuto. So they all have 2+ entities. Whats you point here?

    Just brighten up a bit and after all its a theory not a fact what im pointing out here. But your more inclined to debunk my theory before even looking at it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE_uAUjT94o

    shunsui only has one release so the swords are two parts to one whole. i know what your saying but just because the swords slightly differ in size doesnt mean they are different. if they were shunsui would have two different looking blades and two sets of different attacks. and your also confused about ichigos spirit too.

    shirosaki and zangetsu are one in the same as stated many times, shirosaki only appeared when ichigo was in the hole, he is not separate from zangetsu he`s like his dark side.if shirosaki was a separate entity than he would also have a separate zanpakto with different abilities. 1 soul/spirit = 1 zan. youre pretty much saying ichigo should have 3 separate zans.

    its the same way water can be water,ice and steam all at the same time. they are just two sides to a coin my friend.
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; January 06, 2013 at 04:18 PM.

  9. #264
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE_uAUjT94o

    shunsui only has one release so the swords are two parts to one whole. i know what your saying but just because the swords slightly differ in size doesnt mean they are different. if they were shunsui would have two different looking blades and two sets of different attacks. and your also confused about ichigos spirit too.

    shirosaki and zangetsu are one in the same as stated many times, shirosaki only appeared when ichigo was in the hole, he is not separate from zangetsu he`s like his dark side.if shirosaki was a separate entity than he would also have a separate zanpakto with different abilities. 1 soul = 1 zan. youre pretty much saying ichigo should have 3 separate zans.

    its the same way water can be water,ice and steam all at the same time, they are just two sides to a coin my friend.
    They are and they are not. Both of them are a different entity. Regardless of sharing the same force> Ichigos soul.
    As for the zanpakuto. 1 release doesnt really help you and quoting anime by default is not canon.
    What my point is is that you possibly can have more then 1 zanpakuto we see this at your Royal castle here. That in itself is proof enough of the possiblity.
    Shunsui is only a possiblilty. Being stuck in things like only 1 release or they look the same is no help here. Because that itself is no proof but only what you believe it is.
    There is no rule that says you need 2 different releases to have 2 zanpakuto. There is also no rule that they shouldnt look similar. Because we never saw 2 zanpakutos from the same user. But this guy at the Royal guard has them and they are all in their physical form not sword form.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; January 06, 2013 at 04:21 PM.

  10. #265
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    They are and they are not. Both of them are a different entity. Regardless of sharing the same force> Ichigos soul.
    As for the zanpakuto. 1 release doesnt really help and quoting anime by default is not canon.
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-7111-2...apter-361.html

    so him releasing both swords with one command isnt canon? doesnt that mean theyre both from the same source if they both activate to the same command?

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-55199-...apter-411.html

    so zangetsu saying both of them were originally one isnt canon? both of them are a different entity coming from the same source! thats why i said its like water. water can be water, ice and steam at the same time no? or am i lying?

  11. #266
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ( ´_ゝ`) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,961
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Well, the thing is, wakizashi isn't really useful in real battle. Katana is. If Shunsui was to fight with one sword, he has to use Katana. Only Gin was shown to use wakizashi like a katana.

    Maybe he put a part of his soul in a sword to create artificial Zanpakuto. Still, he is their creator. Shunsui isn't,

    Zanpakuto= Manifestaton of HIS/HER soul... 2+ entities in normal Shinigami? Where? It doesn't matter, that Ichigo has Hollow as well. It manifests as a mask.
    What's your point exactly? Since Gin can do so, you negate your own theory that it can't be so.

    Nimaiya gave birth to Zanpakatou, doesn't mean they all are [created by him], just that he created the first one. Maybe he's just the first one to find a way to put part of ones soul, transform it into a spirit and transform it into a sword.

    The spirit can certainly be called a different entity, as it can speak and think for itself, even if it's based upon the shinigami's soul in the beginning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    so zangetsu saying both of them were originally one isnt canon? both of them are a different entity coming from the same source! thats why i said its like water. water can be water, ice and steam at the same time no? or am i lying?
    He's saying that both[2 beings] are his power, how that excludes them from being two entities with different minds, I don't know, are you willing to explain? Yeah they all may stem from his "one" soul, boesn't turn them into a single characterization, even if they merged into one later on.
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 06, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

  12. #267
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-7111-2...apter-361.html

    so him releasing both swords with one command isnt canon? doesnt that mean theyre both from the same source if they both activate to the same command?

    http://www.mangareader.net/94-55199-...apter-411.html

    so zangetsu saying both of them were originally one isnt canon? both of them are a different entity coming from the same source! thats why i said its like water. water can be water, ice and steam at the same time no? or am i lying?
    Ok ill give you another hint that its 2 and not 1, tho they are created from shunsuis own soul so share the same force.

    花天 Flower heaven
    狂骨 Crazy bones

    Thats the name of his Zanpakuto combination. Isnt that 2 names?

  13. #268
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    There is no point in coming up with a mathematical, real-life explanation on how a zanpakuto works. They're just magic swords owned by magical people and therefore can be of any shape and form. The only rules are that each zanpakuto has a conscience, a name and a special power that is triggered by knowing that name. Nothing more.

    For instance, it wouldn't be weird for Hikifune's zan to be that bigass spoon she had with her. Just for instance.

    Saying that a wakizashi is not suited for battle is overlooking the fact that some characters have zanpakutos that look like yo-yos or whatever the hell Nnoitra was swinging back there. In Shinigami's case, everyone has a normal-looking sword s far but it isn't set in stone that it has to be that way.

    It's just magic, talking swords.

  14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #269
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    What's your point exactly? Since Gin can do so, you negate your own theory that it can't be so.

    He's saying that both[2 beings] are his power, how that excludes them from being two entities with different minds, I don't know, are you willing to explain? Yeah they all may stem from his "one" soul, boesn't turn them into a single characterization, even if they merged into one later on.
    yeah i can explain that. its like when youre angry and yor in a different state of mind, not usually yourself. shirosaki or hichigo is a representation of ichigos inner hollow and his battle instincts and only appears when ichigo is stressed, damaged or unconscious and dominates ichigos inner world when his hollow powers are stronger than his shinigami ones.

    i just relate that to real life. his hollow powers represent anger and instinct, which he can control in the form of his mask like an angry person keeping their cool but when ichigo reaches his limit then he goes full hollow and enters a fit of rage. he is still ichigo just not himself.

    its the same with zangetsu. hichigo is just a representation of ichigos instincts while zangetsu is the real thing, its like hollowq ichigo is just the angry version of zangetsu. when his hollow powers aka his anger are in control hichigo appears so its not really like they are different people, just different personalities

  16. #270
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,954
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

    i hope ichigo use his hollow form in the future but it looks that this is out of the pic, it was really cool form and especial when ichigo fought Ulquiorra with his hollow 2.0.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

New Reply
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts