Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

It would be really similar to how Whitebeard died, Blackbeard took his ability, and released lots of prisoners and let them join his crew.

So if Kubo is following One Piece's Marineford war then things might go that way. The similarities are there so far.

Given it's Kubo though, yeah, he spends more time drawing and making explosions than he does thinking of plots.
    But we love it anyway lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

will the training allow him to manifest and hang out with his zanpaktou? will they learn to invite zangetsu and zabimaru out for sushi?

I am wondering if ichigo and renji will show "love" by hanging out with the zanpaktou outside their inner worlds after this training.
    I dont see why not, i mean afro san can make hordes of chicks with his ability to materialize zanpaktou. so why not ichigo?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know what im most curious about? If we do end up seeing zangetsu will it be the same zangetsu (appearance aside) as before or will there be obvious differences. I mean ichigo went through a lot of changes from the decide chapters not just as a human but as a shinigami as well...i wonder if that affects his zanpakuto spirit at all since he is a special case. Hopefully zangetsu is one of the zanpakutos in that pit.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meepers4982 View Post
    Do you know what im most curious about? If we do end up seeing zangetsu will it be the same zangetsu (appearance aside) as before or will there be obvious differences. I mean ichigo went through a lot of changes from the decide chapters not just as a human but as a shinigami as well...i wonder if that affects his zanpakuto spirit at all since he is a special case. Hopefully zangetsu is one of the zanpakutos in that pit.
    Considering it was broken and the pieces were thrown into the pit, Zangetsu will be there. Otherwise, the meaning in the Pit Battle will be vastly diminished if Zangetsu and Zabimaru weren't particapating.

If it weren't for the multiple pairs of eyes that we saw on the last page, I'd have said that Zangetsu and Zabimaru would be the only Zanpuktous that Ichigo and Renji would have to fight.

As for Zangetsu, I wouldn't be surprised if the spirit now has a few subtle Quincy elements in it since Ichigo awakened that part of himself. This is of course, along with the Fullbringer elements. I think it's appearance will have changed, if not its demeanor in general.

It would be nice to hear an explanation of his Quincy abilities from Zangetsu itself in the course of the battle in the pit...

Or actually, imagine the Zanpuktous explaining their own origin in the course of battle...that would be cool, far better than some exposition from the characters.
    Last edited by StarkPoseidon; January 10, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Considering it was broken and the pieces were thrown into the pit, Zangetsu will be there. Otherwise, the meaning in the Pit Battle will be vastly diminished if Zangetsu and Zabimaru weren't particapating.
    If it weren't for the multiple pairs of eyes that we saw on the last page, I'd have said that Zangetsu and Zabimaru would be the only Zanpuktous that Ichigo and Renji would have to fight.

As for Zangetsu, I wouldn't be surprised if the spirit now has a few subtle Quincy elements in it since Ichigo awakened that part of himself. This is of course, along with the Fullbringer elements. I think it's appearance will have changed, if not its demeanor in general.

It would be nice to hear an explanation of his Quincy abilities from Zangetsu itself in the course of the battle in the pit...

Or actually, imagine the Zanpuktous explaining their own origin in the course of battle...that would be cool, far better than some exposition from the characters.

actually multiple sets of eyes kind of makes sense - Lets count together.
    Two eyes for the baboon, Two eyes for the snake,
    two eyes for zangetsu, Two eyes for hollow ichigo.

thats 8 eyes.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/522/18

I see a total of 9 eyes in this pic.

one kind of off by itself to the left- (might not be an eye because its only one by itself.)
    6 readily seen in the center-

and what looks like 2 behind the marking of surprise.

so thats 8 eyes that Im seeing. If the aspects of wrath appear, we might see the above mentioned zanpaktou forms.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meepers4982 View Post
    Last time we seen Tensa-Zangetsu he looked like this:
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-4.html

So I'm going to assume, he's going to have fullbring and quincy appearances also.

So maybe like an Angel in appearance?
    Last edited by EnvyOS; January 10, 2013 at 03:32 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    Last time we seen Zangetsu he looked like this:
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-4.html

So I'm going to assume, he's going to have fullbring and quincy appearances also.

So maybe like an Angel in appearance?
    That was Tensa Zangetsu + Shirosaki. The old man himself didn't necessarily have to change his appearance.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    actually multiple sets of eyes kind of makes sense - Lets count together.
    Two eyes for the baboon, Two eyes for the snake,
    two eyes for zangetsu, Two eyes for hollow ichigo.

thats 8 eyes.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/522/18

I see a total of 9 eyes in this pic.

one kind of off by itself to the left- (might not be an eye because its only one by itself.)
    6 readily seen in the center-

and what looks like 2 behind the marking of surprise.

so thats 8 eyes that Im seeing. If the aspects of wrath appear, we might see the above mentioned zanpaktou forms.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/52479445/20

I sort of see 10 here. 9 or 10 eyes in total. You may be right though, it may be the Old man Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo. I never thought of that. Also forgot about the snake and baboon with Zabimaru making 4 eyes.

So maybe it is just them in the pit and the wrath is something else? I dunno...

Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/52479445/20

I sort of see 10 here. 9 or 10 eyes in total. You may be right though, it may be the Old man Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo. I never thought of that. Also forgot about the snake and baboon with Zabimaru making 4 eyes.

So maybe it is just them in the pit and the wrath is something else? I dunno...

ohh NICE SCAN!!! - I normally cant open mangastream but your link worked. Much better copy-

yea thats alot more like 10 eyes!! hmm. - (maybe we have zangetsu, hollow ichigo, and quincyzangetsu. or quincy ichigo?. lol. )

perhaps when they tried to steal his bankai, they ripped zangetsu and hollow ichigo apart- the getsuga tenshou did immediately become black from that point onward.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    ohh NICE SCAN!!! - I normally cant open mangastream but your link worked. Much better copy-

yea thats alot more like 10 eyes!! hmm. - (maybe we have zangetsu, hollow ichigo, and quincyzangetsu. or quincy ichigo?. lol. )

perhaps when they tried to steal his bankai, they ripped zangetsu and hollow ichigo apart- the getsuga tenshou did immediately become black from that point onward.
    or just the leftovers from the guys who trained there before them

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions | NO CHAPTER until Jan 15/16

It's the new chincy materialized soul too, makes up for five pairs of eyes. /jk
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone, I understand your growing impatience, but please do everything in your possession to keep the topic limited to Bleach and not any other manga.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MOrz's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

If Ichigo has quincy powers, he can just use bow to kill everybody in the room.Simple as that. Of course, if he knows hot to get that bow.
    Last edited by MOrz; January 11, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
    Rest in Pieces.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MOrz View Post
    If Ichigo has quincy powers, he can just use bow to kill everybody in the room.Simple as that. Of course, if he knows hot to get that bow.
    Isn't Ishida using his necklace to form the spiritual bow? I guess Ichigo will need some sort of equipment first.
    But even if he had it, he would have to get more precise reiatsu control than he currently has to be able to form the arrows and fire them, I suppose.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Isn't Ishida using his necklace to form the spiritual bow? I guess Ichigo will need some sort of equipment first.
    But even if he had it, he would have to get more precise reiatsu control than he currently has to be able to form the arrows and fire them, I suppose.
    To add to that, Ichigo probably never fired an arrow from a bow in his entire life.. So it stands to reason that he probably can't hit stuff very accurately without some training in bow and arrows.
    Ishida played with bows since he was a little kid (His grand dad flashback), so he always had the training.

Same goes with the art of the sword, but Ichigo learned those skills with backup of his massive reatsu through weaker opponents. I don't think he'll have the time and luxury to learn to hit with an bow the same manner this time, it's an art of patience and listening to your own heart (almost literally), not something you learn in the midst of battle, especially not opponents (VR) this strong, or zanpaktou's for that matter.

Well just my opinion anyhow. I think Quincy's culture is to use bows, I don't think it's an 100% requirement to their full powers. If someone, for example Ichigo, has another effective weapon, then Quincy powers suddenly can be used in different ways than bows and arrows.
    Quincy's don't have the luxury of an zanpaktou, Ichigo however does.
    Maybe he can do far more with his Quincy abilities, but it's up to Kubo, I just doubt that he'll ever pull out a bow and start firing arrows without some serious bow training!

It would also be a huge a@@ pull from Kubo if Ichigo did that, I for sure would dislike if Ichigo just learned bows and arrows naturally in the midst of battle, that is a no go area to me.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast