Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Bleach 522 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions | NO CHAPTER until Jan 15/16

leave it to kubo to leave us guessing right before the jump goes on break

i am dying to know what is going to happen in renji and ichigos training, the different traiing methods that ichigo goes through in the various arcs is one of my favorite aspects of bleach, because we get to see how he becomes stronger or learns new abilities

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My how I'll chuckle if Ichigo defeats the zanpakutō with quincy abilities...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    leave it to kubo to leave us guessing right before the jump goes on break

i am dying to know what is going to happen in renji and ichigos training, the different traiing methods that ichigo goes through in the various arcs is one of my favorite aspects of bleach, because we get to see how he becomes stronger or learns new abilities
    ok im sorry but I just gotta ask- What new abilities?
    he has shikai.
    he has bankai.

he has shikai getsuga tenshou.
    he has bankai getsuga tenshou.- one form of getsuga tenshou he can hold and wrap around the blade. the other flies off in an energy arc.

he has his hollow mask.
    he has hollow getsuga tenshou.
    - all other hollow powers he has or might have, he has never used while aware. in other words, the cero he never used while he was himself, only when the hollow took over. so I dont think that counts as a new power.

then he has becoming one with zangetsu, -- final form. and the FGTenshou. -

he basically has no moves. hes only got the getsuga tenshou in varying strengths depending on his overall state of shikai, and bankai, or bankai with mask.

he has no demon magic, he does not speak with his zanpaktou hardly ever, to learn more about it or get new battle tactics or moves.

Just what new abilities are you referencing?- stronger getsuga tenshous? or the ability to go bankai and get a stronger getsuga tenshou?

--- I say no way..-- lol. Ichigo is a getsuga tenshou spammer.

--- now we did get a new trait- but I dont think he used it willfully, it just sorta happened. and that was the blut vene. -- more of a defense than anything, and Im not sure how much that will help him going forward- to me it seemed more of a plot device to confirm that he did have some quincy juice in his blood.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    ok im sorry but I just gotta ask- What new abilities?
    he has shikai.
    he has bankai.

he has shikai getsuga tenshou.
    he has bankai getsuga tenshou.- one form of getsuga tenshou he can hold and wrap around the blade. the other flies off in an energy arc.

he has his hollow mask.
    he has hollow getsuga tenshou.
    - all other hollow powers he has or might have, he has never used while aware. in other words, the cero he never used while he was himself, only when the hollow took over. so I dont think that counts as a new power.

then he has becoming one with zangetsu, -- final form. and the FGTenshou. -

he basically has no moves. hes only got the getsuga tenshou in varying strengths depending on his overall state of shikai, and bankai, or bankai with mask.

he has no demon magic, he does not speak with his zanpaktou hardly ever, to learn more about it or get new battle tactics or moves.

Just what new abilities are you referencing?- stronger getsuga tenshous? or the ability to go bankai and get a stronger getsuga tenshou?

--- I say no way..-- lol. Ichigo is a getsuga tenshou spammer.

--- now we did get a new trait- but I dont think he used it willfully, it just sorta happened. and that was the blut vene. -- more of a defense than anything, and Im not sure how much that will help him going forward- to me it seemed more of a plot device to confirm that he did have some quincy juice in his blood.
    Goku had barely just his Kamehameha, as Yusuke had his Rei-gun, Seiya his Pegasus Ryuseiken...I'm ok with Ichigo stucking with Getsuga Tenshou.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Zangetsu is a combat-type zan, even having an energy blast is good. A lot of combat-type zans only have a peculiar shape to get an advantage in the fight. Elemental types are good at having many forms, for example.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it too much to ask for Ichigo's final form to be be able to fire a cero? His dangai form at least should have been capable of doing that. Honestly, if ichigo is some kind of perfect mix of a human with fullbring abilities, and shinigami with hollow capabilities AND a quincy, its gonna be pathetic if all he do is swing a sword.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm just hoping he doesn't use too much of his quincy powers to be honest. I'm hoping Kubo will cut back on the amount of things he gives Ichigo.

I'm alright with Ichigo just getting Blut Vene and Blut Arterie without the other stuff (sorry can't spell them...too lazy to search).

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asmodan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It comes to mind that the Black Getsuga Tenshou was pretty much taught to him by Hichigo, or rather he was the first to use it. Before that Ichigo's techniques were White reiatsu based, almost the same colour as Quincy energy.

I thought of Ichigo's fight with Kuchiki and we see him go Bankai for the first time. He stands pointing his sword out to Byakuya and a burst of energy fires out the tip. This was not a slash as we have seen on countless occasions. This was a directed blast of White reiatsu right at Byakuya......... Just like Quincy fighting techniques.

http://www.mangareader.net/94-616-9/...apter-162.html .......... (and the next 2 pages)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaznwn5R-D4 ........... (about 4:50 in to the video)

Maybe his Quincy abilities have always been there, they just got ignored.
    "Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible." - Spider Jerusalem

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The manga kinda blatantly states that ichigo always had quincy abilities. Ichigo didn't get his quincy abilities from kirge, rather absorbing his reiatsu made ichigo remember his moms power or something which in turn resulted in the awakening of those abilities he had all along. Ichigo has had quincy abilities for as long as he has had any other power as far as we know. I do wonder why it took so long for them to awaken though. Or why didn't zangetsu say anything for that matter? Perhaps his quincy abilities were sealed so as to not have him get those powers too early and for him to relate more to shinigami?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

no sign of spoilers?? there is gonna be a chapter this week right?

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    no sign of spoilers?? there is gonna be a chapter this week right?
    Yes, Manga panda confirmed releases for today, but why are you acting like someone who hasn't lived through lot's of double issues already.? :O

Asmodan, do you have to remind me of those times when Ichigo looked like he put some muscles on, instead of that stick-man we are presented nowadays. ^^ Design and esthetics, I know already.
    Last edited by Schabrak; January 16, 2013 at 03:14 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Spoilers arrive soon. The anticapation begins in earnest...

What about Bach? His is most definitely a sword. Although one could argue that the sword itself came out of a giant bow in the sky. But then again, Haschwald is most definitely using a sword. Furthermore, you have the guy using the Wolverine claws vs Hitsugaya and you have Bambeta Basterbien who uses a sword. While I do like this concept, I dunno if that's all that's going on here.
    I did say some use swords to fire Heilig Pfeil, Bach was able to fire it from his hand, perhaps he could fire it from that sword too since Yama broke it, but he was also able to use it to summon that other sword with it which looks like a special Heilig Pfeil to me. There might be a connection between Bach and Zangetsu, but either way some Quincy's just use swords as their bow.

New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26