Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.32%
  • 2] Average

8 5.26%
  • 3] Good

18 11.84%
  • 4] Great

61 40.13%
  • 5] Epic

61 40.13%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

2 1.32%
New Reply
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions ~The chap will be out this week~

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 694 Discussion / 695 Predictions

He only said that to Vergo because he thought that Monet was going to destroy everything. Now can he survive the explosion from the SAD room like Monet survive her heart stabbed ?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    DoFlamingo doesn't have to prove anything anymore, not since he crippled the second in command of the Whitebeard pirates. And defeating Law will accomplish what exactly? Take him down as a Pirate King contender right at the beginning of the New World? Would be idiotic Imo, especially right after we have seen him struggling against Vergo for some time already.
    He crippled Marco?

Though I do agree that Doflamingo has nothing to prove personally, as a combatant, Joker does have something to prove. His operation was dismantled live to the underworld by a couple of rookies. I don't know if Law ever made it on camera, but Luffy was seen trashing Caesar, and when Caesar said something like "You'll be pissing off Joker and a Yonkou", Luffy pretty much said "I don't care, let them come!"

That is damaging for Joker's reputation as an underworld trader, regardless of his fighting prowess. Luffy needs to be made an example of, or Joker will lose credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I thini we are about to discover that doflamingo even gave spandam a smile: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2492-...apter-385.html ,so kaku's giraffe df might have been a smile too.
    It's possible, but since smiles are only zoan, that'd mean Spandam would have gotten a real paramecia. And since he got a real paramecia, there's no reason to suspect he didn't get a real zoan as well.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member sinsin's Avatar
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    There are 5 Zoan fruits that allow you to fly, or did I remember this one wrong?
    Therefore it would be Pierre, Marco, Pell and my bet is on the Laffite guy from Blackbeard's crew. He was shown with angel-like wings, it might be one of the fruits. Hence, we're missin' one.
    How about the dog that the eagle type?from the strawhat chase mini-movie,can we count it in or those were not canon?, :-o

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
    How about the dog that the eagle type?from the strawhat chase mini-movie,can we count it in or those were not canon?, :-o
    Didn't happen in manga = didn't happen.
    Last edited by Akainu; December 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: offtopic

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member sinsin's Avatar
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    After this arc, I think Smoker will take over as G5 commander, Tashigi will be his right hand man of course. Law will continue being a Shichibukai, and will continue preparing to take on the Yonkou. The Strwhats, will go to take Kinemon and his son back to Wano Country.
    Agree on Smoker take G5,but on Law and the Strawhats,I think if they succeed in taking CC.The alliance would probably initiate immediately their plan(to take head on a younku).A few chapter back when the alliance was formed luffy ask law,who the younku is.Also Law said after the kidnapping there no turning and move fast in order the plan to succeed.So next arc,imo,would be either they execute the plan or settle first DD who is after them.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
    Agree on Smoker take G5,but on Law and the Strawhats,I think if they succeed in taking CC.The alliance would probably initiate immediately their plan(to take head on a younku).A few chapter back when the alliance was formed luffy ask law,who the younku is.Also Law said after the kidnapping there no turning and move fast in order the plan to succeed.So next arc,imo,would be either they execute the plan or settle first DD who is after them.
    So what you are saying is that 9 strawhats, probably Jinbe and the Sun Pirates, and The Heart Pirates will take on the Big Mam Pirates? Big Mam is Yonkou, who has an army of Fruit users, not to mention she is badazz herself.

They are not ready for Big Mam yet. They still have to prepare to take her on, battle strategies and things of that nature must be thought out. If they go at her head on, they would be killed. Also they have to do something about Kinemon and Momo.

I want Kinemon to join the crew, but regardless if he does or not, they will cure him of the poison gas. Momo is not ready for a war like that, and if they go into battle Kinemon would be a great asset.

Before they split Smoker will take Ceasar and turn him in, he will probably give the Strawhats new bounties for their troubles, LAw will go get his crew and make preperations to fight Big Mam, and the strawhats will take Momo and Kinemon back to their island. A new arc will start and while that is happening preparation will be made.

I think their is a chance that Killer will reach out to them about possible joining forces to take on a Yonkou together
    Last edited by Akainu; December 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

While Doflamingo as well as the Strawhats are part of this chapter/arc and whatever else, this is not the right place to discuss their origin, backgrounds and possible inspirations. Discuss these in the appropriate threads please. Thanks -Akainu

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    So what you are saying is that 9 strawhats, probably Jinbe and the Sun Pirates, and The Heart Pirates will take on the Big Mam Pirates? Big Mam is Yonkou, who has an army of Fruit users, not to mention she is badazz herself.
    Well, yes. What else do you expect? The story has to move on, Oda can't wait forever for Luffy to fight the great powers. Oda isn't going to waste our time with useless power ups, drawn out training arcs, and pointless pirate of the week adversaries. He's never been a prisoner of power levels, has always portrayed Luffy as strong, and probably won't stop now. Luffy will defeat Doflamingo, announcing his arrival in the New World with a bang. It will be a brutal fight, just like the fight against Rob Lucci and Gecko Moria. He will then turn his attention to Law's plan, and defeat a Yonkou.

While possible, a seven Supernova orgy seems unlikely. The Strawhats, Heart Pirates, and (eventually) Sun Pirates should be plenty. A six crew alliance might be overkill, better suited for fanfiction than a canon story. After ten months of Punk Hazard, it's easy to forget that Law has a plan, and it has not yet been shared with Luffy or the audience. Mam may have an army of SMILE fruit users, but this arc will end with her supply of SAD cut off. While the implications of that is unknown, it probably will have a significant impact on Big Mam's operation.

Quote Quote:
    They are not ready for Big Mam yet. They still have to prepare to take her on, battle strategies and things of that nature must be thought out. If they go at her head on, they would be killed. Also they have to do something about Kinemon and Momo.
    It's not like they are going to fight Big Mam within the next three chapters. Punk Hazard alone lasted ten months, beginning last February. It may be another year, or more, before they fight Big Mam. There might even be a multi-island saga first, before Luffy can fight her. Don't worry, there will be plenty of time for strategy and things of that nature. Don't forgot that Law already has a plan, developed before he arrived at Punk Hazard. Stopping the production of SAD was the first step. I'm sure he has more planned, before directly confronting Big Mam.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Well, yes. What else do you expect? The story has to move on, Oda can't wait forever for Luffy to fight the great powers. Oda isn't going to waste our time with useless power ups, drawn out training arcs, and pointless pirate of the week adversaries. He's never been a prisoner of power levels, has always portrayed Luffy as strong, and probably won't stop now. Luffy will defeat Doflamingo, announcing his arrival in the New World with a bang. It will be a brutal fight, just like the fight against Rob Lucci and Gecko Moria. He will then turn his attention to Law's plan, and defeat a Yonkou.
    Hmm i wonder about that . Surely i wouldn't mind that , in fact it would be awesome but i don't know if DoFlamingo is meant to lose here . I'm thinking here on PH will be just a part of their fight which won't result in his complete defeat.

DoFlamingo is much more badass than Big Mom IMO . He will also fall but i think Big Mom will be the 1st one . Anyway Luffy entered the NW with enough bang Imagine when Jimbei joins them as well what bang will that be, especially since Jmbei is now part of Big Mom's crew
    Actually everything has a connection , i'm looking forward to see how Oda will sort the plot from now on

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Hmm i wonder about that . Surely i wouldn't mind that , in fact it would be awesome but i don't know if DoFlamingo is meant to lose here . I'm thinking here on PH will be just a part of their fight which won't result in his complete defeat.
    Well... After Doflamingo, there's still Big Mom. And after her, there's still Kaidou (if he's a bad one and if the other supernovae aren't taking him down) or Blackbeard and still the Marines under Akainu. Plenty enough for One Piece to keep it running for the next five to seven years.

I actually wouldn't mind, if Luffy just steps forward to knock him down with a single punch as he did with Bellamy and Charloss though instead of a long and bloody battle...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    Well... After Doflamingo, there's still Big Mom. And after her, there's still Kaidou (if he's a bad one and if the other supernovae aren't taking him down) or Blackbeard and still the Marines under Akainu. Plenty enough for One Piece to keep it running for the next five to seven years.

I actually wouldn't mind, if Luffy just steps forward to knock him down with a single punch as he did with Bellamy and Charloss though instead of a long and bloody battle...
    Well, then Dofla would lose any credit of being a real villain and would be just some Bellamy V2 or Hody Fails V2, and Oda hyped Doflamingo a bit too, but to bo honest, I'd like Law to beat Doflamingo rather than Luffy

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post

Yeah right . Come on we're talking about DoFlamingo here. I don't see any resemblance between him and Bellamy . He was stinking of fooder back then thing which can't be said about DoFlamingo . I would love to see how strong he really is . I want in fact a long and bloody battle . I bet that will be the kind of battle we all have been carving for for quite some time , maybe since MF arc

Also forgot to mention , DoFlamingo's way of flying is kind of funny . He resembles a drunk fly lol His DF sure is interesting but i really wonder if him flying is 'cause of his DF ? Maybe we all missed something

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post

While possible, a seven Supernova orgy seems unlikely. The Strawhats, Heart Pirates, and (eventually) Sun Pirates should be plenty. A six crew alliance might be overkill, better suited for fanfiction than a canon story. After ten months of Punk Hazard, it's easy to forget that Law has a plan, and it has not yet been shared with Luffy or the audience. Mam may have an army of SMILE fruit users, but this arc will end with her supply of SAD cut off. While the implications of that is unknown, it probably will have a significant impact on Big Mam's operation.

It's not like they are going to fight Big Mam within the next three chapters. Punk Hazard alone lasted ten months, beginning last February. It may be another year, or more, before they fight Big Mam. There might even be a multi-island saga first, before Luffy can fight her. Don't worry, there will be plenty of time for strategy and things of that nature. Don't forgot that Law already has a plan, developed before he arrived at Punk Hazard. Stopping the production of SAD was the first step. I'm sure he has more planned, before directly confronting Big Mam.
    I understand what you are saying, but you must look at it from this point. Lets say for the sake of argument that between the Strawhats, the Sun Pirates, and the Heart Pirates they will have 200 people.

In no particular order the 5 strongest in the 3 crews would be Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law, and Jinbe. Hell Pekoms is just a foot soldier and his bounty is 300 millions. If he is that strong, what will her top guys be like? Is safe to assume that the 5 i named will be hoding off the 5 best of Big Mams crew, so you saying the ret will right hundreds of her crewmembers?

I doubt it. I personally think that the Strawhats will go to Wano and after the arc Kinemon will join. Jinbe will meet with the Sun Pirates and tell them they are going to war with Big Mam, and Killer will reach out to Law and ask him what he has planned, and after Law explains, I think there alliance will want in.

So it will be the Strawhats, The Heart Pirates, The Kid Pirates, The Hawkins Pirates, The Sun Pirates and The on Air Pirates vs The Big Mam Pirates. Remember that even though the Whitebeards had a lot of help, it took most of the Marines to stop them. Im sure Big Mam has allies as well and she will not go down easy, so it will take a massive force to take her out.

This aint Ennies Lobby, Big Mam is a monster and it will take one hell of an effort to bring her down

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member moonster x's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

if DD loses here it would be the fall of another old generation Shichibukai.. after Crocodile and Moriah. Jimbei quitting, Boa Hancock allying with Luffy and Mihawk doesn't really an enemy for now. A truely great embarrassing moment for DD but a great opening for new generation pirate like Strawhat Pirate and Heart Pirate to form an alliance. poor Mone..her dying wish and believe will never happen.
    Franky rules.. i'm sure his creation will not easily destroy by a little explosion like that .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF? Dofla coming to the scene... as a cliffhanger? Odacchi, why you! I don't know if I should be happy that huge shit hits the fan or that I won't have more of this for a long time!
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast